World shifting to right/Anti-Liberalism

Out of nowhere I see a lot of feminists, SJWs, ass hurt over Flilipino Hitler probably be elected. Right now Flilipino race been labeled white Zimmerman style. Is it happening? Did we started the fire? Will Japan & China be next?
dailystormer.com/philippines-anti-american-authoritarian-populist-duterte-set-to-win-presidency/

Other urls found in this thread:

volkskrant.nl/buitenland/china-rates-its-own-citizens-including-online-behaviour~a3979668/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No shit. Two reasons: There's a natural backlash from this extreme liberalism 2) Jews red beast is starting to turn on them. While its good the pendulum is swinging back to the right we must realize the Jews are trying to co-opt this movement and use it to their favor.

This is an interesting phenomenon. I think the leftists have bought into their own propaganda that everything bad in the world cones from white people, so when someone does something the left doesn't like, then they become white.

Top kek.

I can totally understand the guy cutting off ties with the U.S. government, but getting cozy with the Chicom government isn't really any better.

Dude, china is already at a point were even Holla Forums is scared of them.

volkskrant.nl/buitenland/china-rates-its-own-citizens-including-online-behaviour~a3979668/

Probably not a good source of information, user, but interesting.

Filipinos are white.

Yes, the fire rises.

But seriously, the pendulum always swings back. And that analogy doesn't just mean "things go one way then the other". A pendulum swings further in one direction the further you pull it in the other direction before releasing it.

If they had kept pushing relatively soft liberalism the swing back would have been a reasonably gentle shift to a more conservative world. But they have taken the world so ridiculously far left that the other end of the swing will be more glorious than even we can imagine.

The pendulum has reached the peak of its swing.

They aren't white, but they have some white admixture because the Spanish ruled there for a while, and Iberians are incapable of not "muh dick"ing colonial subjects (same in South America and Mexico).

How would Holla Forums feel if hitter was reincarnated as the leader of the red wing death squad flip empire?

That car reminds me of the "Low Rider" motorcycles. Anyone else that can feel it?

The French too. It's a catholic thing.

What would it take for us to swing the pendulum to the right and keep it there?

Why are we not pushing for this already?

The hardest part would be to convince China to stop giving in to the jewery.

Why are we not pushing for this already?

The hardest part would be to convince China to stop giving in to the jewery.

fuck your shit kikewheels you bastard.

Kikes better crank up the MUH SIX QUADRILLION propaganda.

you know something is fk up when even these gooks fighing back now

Know when to stop. So long as the people of our respective nations are kept at a healthy balance between struggling enough to not grow indolent and decadent and happy enough to not go into rage and despair you'll make it last untill someone fucks the balance again. It's best to not go after all dissent but only the SJ(e)W(ish) dissent. Those with nothing to lose are the most dangerous people on earth

It is because of the Social Justice Totalitarianism.
People are being sick of called racists, homophobes, and attacked for nothing.
Also shit like the picture related.

GETTIN' REAL FUCKING OLD LUGENPRESSE

Phillipines is a white country.

You must understand that flips have been laggards in the global trend of liberalism. It's CURRENT YEAR but the average flip remains conservative Catholic beer-guzzling smoker wife-subservient macho who tolerates the fags at the beauty parlor, ridicules people with darker skin color, worships the white man and treats the chink with fear and contempt.

The intellectual national hero in pic related was imposed by the colonial masters, but people still admire revolutionaries even those with dumb or fabricated causes because they dare to fight.

I bet flips miss him dearly.

Except they don't have white skin and are mongoloid.

They are closer to Australian Aborigines than they are to European Whites, Try again

this image triggers me.

Fucking sibyl system irl.

The Native Filipino is a minority. You probably have to go into the mountains to find them. Would you say that Americans aren't white and they are closer to the American Indians?

With that said. Being a Spanish mongrel doesn't really make you white.

Well maybe I'm judging it off that I know a flip that looks very much like an abo

Did he look like these, or uglier?

Nankin Massacre was like every second Wednesday in pre-colonial Asian history. The only reason chinks cry about it is because it gives them ground for territorial claims within an international legislation shaped by empathetic Whites.

Cute kids.

I'm in the Philippines right now. Generally, the smarter and wealthier you are, the whiter you are.

China has always been an oppressive, authoritarian shit-hole. Always. Nothing is going to change that. They're like Euros on steroids. It's funny, Eurasians love dictators, and Africans love their primitive tribal warlords. I don't get it. Never will. I don't understand why a people would want to be ruled. Doesn't make senseā€¦

Yes! The fire is rising!

Obligatory

source?
Pretty sure aryans were the best, just ask any non-jew here

Don't you see? Aryans are the master race. Flips are the most powerful race. Combine them and you will get the god race, subverting the racemixing agenda.

This is a fight of nationalism versus jew globalism.
You can tell who the globalists are like the pope or kerry arguing for less borders and to be tolerant to rapeugees.
The right is certainly leading a rebellion but who knows if it will succeed

Go back to twitter, Guacman.

That doesn't even make sense. That's a contradiction.

its the jew shills, if its pro racemixiing pro immggration and pro neocon or sjw than its a jew shill, ignore them

They expected a mongrel slave race, but out comes a god race that will overthrow them.

Conservatism in essence is an understanding and awareness of external threats and aversion to change.

The rise of global media and on demand news exposing all of us to the problems and evil in the world this amalgamates and ferments in the mind creating a culture of conservatism.

Will our generation be the anti-boomers?

Because man is an unruly beast and only with a strong, authoritarian, incorruptible, higher rule can it achieve a semblance of order and balance

Look at where we are thanks to the gifts of democracy, everyone's either a degenerate or a crook.

Not that China is a good model of how to handle things though.

AUSTRALIAN AMBASSADOR TO THE PHILIPPINES IS TRIGGERED

Filipinos are fucking scum, jesus christ, they need to go back

Not really. Nobody's scared of sub-human dogs.

Honorary Aryans.

Anons leftism has become a cult. One of their "absolute truths" is that only "white" people can do "wrong". Their hatred of Europeans("whites") is so strong that when a non-white does something "wrong", then they must do mental gymnastics to make their belief "true", to the extent that they will call filps "white" because they did something "wrong".

Its pretty scary how deluded these people are.

Filipinos can't even get their grammar right

This is true. Mostly Spanish and Chinese mestizos hold most of the money.

Are they corrupt or good?

Anti-Feminism isn't even exclusively right wing these days I know a Bernieboy who said that rape culture is one of the most ridiculous things he has has ever heard.

Probably something like a Sargonfag

Chinese culture and politics is literally a gigantic jewish cult, with a ruling communist party that grovels at the feat of international jewish bankers in exchange for shekels. Nobody is "scared" of China Wang Chung.