Roger Stone: Paul Ryan Working For Hillary, Trying To Steal RNC Money

STONE IS NEVER WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=wgzqtfHagG8

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy.com/obituaries/thehour/obituary.aspx?pid=163187831
forward.com/news/breaking-news/318822/second-jewish-adviser-off-trump-team/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slide it

But the shi- I mean trusted allies told us Trump was the establishment candidate!

They're throwing a massive fucking tantrum.

Stone comes on at about 5:47 for anyone who doesn't want to listen to Alex Jonestein shilling his prepper packages

thanks user

The nose knows…

You sound upset. Take this rope necklace

Stone has been saying it will come down to the rules committee meeting before the convention starts for quite some time. It makes sense as that is where it all happens… or doesn't because that is where they make up the rules that define the convention.

Stone is half Italian half Hungarian. Anyone know if the Hungarian half is Hungarian or (((Hungarian)))?

Of course, he's Jewish. We're all aware of it and have been. He doesn't hide it. Roger Stone is a really Jewish name.

These pics should help

Yea, but didn't jews appropriate european names for themselves?

His father was father was catholic legacy.com/obituaries/thehour/obituary.aspx?pid=163187831

… Stone is not jewish. Roger Stone is Christian, and he's old enough to be Christian before Christianity was fully cucked.

It's like the shills are having conversations with themselves.

THE CURRENT YEAR

The climax forest of Holla Forums boards is shills shilling shills shilling shills etc.

Shills, all the way down.

Reported.

he also shills his supervitality shit at the end
if you really believe in supplements, powder city is probably better since you don't buy off some faggot and instead make your own.

Is he a Roman Catholic?

Right, so about as Christian as President John Kennedy or Mister Patrick Buchanan, that is to say heretical and not.

How is Pat a heretic?

Or is this one of those things where Catholics are heretical.

well he'd have to be 100 years old then

I thought he was a "good Jew," like one of us, an honorary goy?

GET HIM THE HELL OUTTA HERE, OUT, OUT

IT'S SHILLS FROM HERE ON OUT

So he's a protestant?

CAN'T UHHH

STONEWALL THE STONE

bumping this oven dodger

Damn you water filter man.

So the establishment maintains total control of the party at all levels, Trump is forced to use their database which obviously is no good, and in return Trump gets …. Ryan's endorsement?

It's probably old news to Jones' regular listeners anyway.

So… this Stoney's no crony phony? i'm sorry that was awful I'll just let myself out I'm sorry guys

CAN'T DRONE THE STONE

The people in power (both left and right) are scared because Trump isn't part of the "in crowd" when it comes to politics. He may be in the know but he hasn't been directly influenced like the majority of our congress critters.

They face the rope if they don't elect Trump and they know it. Now it's about swaying a majority so what they do doesn't appear to be outright treason.

Stone is Catholic, not Jewish. Don't you know how to google?

It is a pretty Jewish name though. Even the heebs at Forward made the same mistake:
forward.com/news/breaking-news/318822/second-jewish-adviser-off-trump-team/

He might be ethnically Jewish but not a follower of the religion.

Either way, he's been on top of this election cycle the whole time. He knows his stuff.

Does this Stone guy have infiltrators/informants everywhere? He seems to know pretty well what is going on behind the scenes. He consistently predicts the enemy's next move.

Maybe he'll wind up in a CiA position under Trump.

An Abrahamic religion is an Abrahamic religion.

WebM version part 1.

WebM version part 2.

In this very video he says he had a spy listening to the plans to screw Trump at the convention rules planning.

Christianity is just Greek philosophy with an Abrahamic frame story, dude. There's a reason it isn't a concrete set of political dicta, like the true semetic faiths of Islam and the two forms of Judaism.

I knew the athiest cucks on Holla Forums were just shillls trying to sow disunity.

Yeah, a lot of the good qualities of Christianity are just Pagan and Greek values injected into a regular old shitty Semitic religion, to make it way fucking better.

He's donated substantial sums of money to political campaigns, and his rival Cruz even tried to hit him up for a million bucks in the past. He is a campaign donor, and very much a part of the "in crowd."

Apparently people forget all the time.

>Holla Forums athiest cucks still claim it's shit
Glad to know shills are anti-white.

Why would I eat a dog turd with chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream all over to make it more palatable, if I can just get the chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream by itself?

Because not eating the turd with ice-cream will send you to an objectively real hell.

Made me chuckle.

FOLLOW TH NOSE
WHERE EVER IT GOES

He's been in the game for quite a long time and has probably seen this shit firsthand more than a few times.
Even after Trump started slapping them around in the primaries, the establishment responded with its usual, 'blow all your money on attack ads and let the MSM and voting fraud handle the rest.' Changing tactics probably never even occurred to them.

To be honest, I get enough entertainment value of Jones' shilling that I rarely skip it. It's so over the top that it's worth it.

I get my "super vitality" in my buckwheat "oatmeal" I pack in vitamin D, B12, Maca powder, hemp seeds and some other shit. Don't need no Jonestein snakeoil.