Jews deeply concerned Trump cannot be blackmailed or bought

Jews deeply concerned Trump cannot be blackmailed or bought

From Haaretz:

>That unease is compounded by Trump’s independence. This nominee has burst onto the political stage fully formed. He is beholden to no one, and has no record to which he can be held. To a community that counts on its relationships with those in power, this is particularly disconcerting.

archive.is/Fw3WX
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.718762

Other urls found in this thread:

news1130.com/2016/05/09/video-trump-no-longer-self-funding-looking-for-donors/
jta.org/2015/08/07/news-opinion/politics/when-it-comes-to-jewish-ties-nobody-trumps-trump-1
timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-happy-to-be-jewish/
timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/
archive.is/jG4Wg
archive.is/IZUOa
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
8ch.net/pol/res/5868228.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Blankfein#Early_life
en.metapedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Lewandowski
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/01/why-is-donald-trump-so-formidable-perhaps-because-he-owns-the-downside-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is really an anomaly, isn't he? Depending on which angle you look at him from, he could be either the goodest of shabbos goys or the biggest enemy of the Jews' plans for global dominance.

Why hasn't Trump been assassinated yet?
Do they fear making a martyr out of him, or has the CIA/Mossad just grown too incompetent to pull shit like that off anymore?
Perhaps Trump truly is the God-Emperor

Or he's protected by a higher force.
And by that I mean the one that controls the show for the plebs. I don't believe in saviours.
I won't trust him until he comes into office and actually starts shoahing the Chosen from power.

""Many Jewish conservatives are…impotent…" -Yishai Schwartz
"Trump is not only based…but angry…." -Yishai Schwartz

Y-you mean we have to lobby for Israel in ways that benefit America as well?

Oy vey!

What a terrible anti-trump piece.
First of all it is not even clear in its message.
Who are all these people? What is their relationship to Trump? When were they if they ever were, involved with him? What was the nature of their relationship?

You could replace the Trump merchants with litterally anything and its lack of clarity would have the same sway, due to its entirely emotion based plea.

Whoever created this at your marketing firm needs to be fired, or demoted.

Well they should be happy that Trump has abandoned his plan to self-fund his campaign and has agreed to take special interest donations.

news1130.com/2016/05/09/video-trump-no-longer-self-funding-looking-for-donors/

So, kikes admit to subverting the Republican party in the 60s, like everywhere else never tried to assimilate, now openly say they usurp people in power and pubicly kvetch that they can't use Trump like a puppet, unlike every other people in power for the past 50 years. They really are fucking shameless. Good, it'll be easier to show Norm E. Goy who's been trying to enslave him for a long time

Did he say specifically special interest doners? Because a way he could impliment what i heard him say, is taking donations from individual people, or allowing superpacs to take money to promote him.

Because if he is killed everyone will know the Jews did it and there will be no place on earth they can hide.

WASPS really got fucked up by kikes.

You either haven't been paying attention, or are a shill. Trump always said he wasn't planning on self-funding the general election.

Didn't know about the John Birch Society before.

It's really interesting how openly Jews discuss their plans on American Jewish and Israeli news websites, like Forward, Tablet, Haaretz and The Times of Israel.

Yet when you bother to point this out to anyone they'll just call you a raging anti-Semite, Jew or non-Jew.

I mean, how the hell can anyone take a look at this collage and still believe that Jews aren't behind the settlement of Syrian refugees in Europe and North America?

Just who in the fuck do you think you're kidding?

jta.org/2015/08/07/news-opinion/politics/when-it-comes-to-jewish-ties-nobody-trumps-trump-1

timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-happy-to-be-jewish/

timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/

He has jewish ties, but he doesn't let any of them tell him what to do.

Oh boy, here we go again.

How much do they pay you?

Again, Jewish ties don't necessarily mean that Trump owes political favors to liberal Jewish donors, like Shillary.

I have a lot of Jewish ties, but I'm a white nationalist. I know a lot of Jews, and my family has had Jewish friends and colleagues, but that doesn't mean I agree with them in politics or am looking out for kike interests over white interests.

Well no shit, they backed his rise into power, of course they would

OP BTFO.

archive.is/jG4Wg

Filtered+reported

I love how they have started to openly admit this kind of thing.

Fuck off, shill.

YOUR GAY POST BTFO.

archive.is/IZUOa

**in case you're too dense to understand, check the date of this article. Trump never promised to self-fund the general, just the primary.

DONALD TRUMP'S JEWISH ZIONIST CABAL
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

You have to go back to Shomoloko or whatever your stupid website is. Lewandowski is a polish name and I'm pretty sure he went to a catholic school.

by the way it's StephEn Miller.

You need to go back to the drawing board.

I can tell just by some of the pictures I'm seeing that the duplicitous shills are flipping the fuck out about this thread.

You've done god's work OP.

They're all members of Donald Trump's Jewish cabal. See the preceding post for more information:

This isn't the JFK days. The modern Secret Service is really fucking good at what they do, and they happen to really like Trump. Obviously he talks to them and he has that personality that makes people like him, and he builds friendship with the agents assigned to protect him. So highly unlikely they could compromise his SS bodyguards. He's also fairly well prepared, eg wears a bulletproof vest at all times, and of course he carries.

Vox? That's your source? Vox is a social justice warriors clickbait "news" website. They're totally biased against him. You could have at least tried to find a decent source.

QUOTE:

Trump's team announced last week that he will create a fundraising apparatus that will take big checks from the wealthiest donors to fund a campaign that could cost upward of $1 billion, according to Bloomberg.

"He's done a complete 180," says Josh Stewart, a spokesperson for the Sunlight Foundation, which tracks money in politics. "A central part of Trump's campaign for the nomination was that he was not bought and paid for and would self-fund his campaign. Now, he's going back on that."

1. The Bloomberg article says:

"Details of the arrangement, including how the money will be divvied up to Trump’s campaign and GOP organizations around the country, were still being ironed out on Wednesday, RNC spokesman Sean Spicer said."

So we don't know if Trump will be accepting huge donations from lobbyists. The Vox article is filled with speculations.

2. Josh Stewart can't honestly conclude Trump is doing 'a complete 180' because we don't know the details yet.

Vox.com is a joke. Next time find a decent source.

YAWN. Corey Lewandowski is still a catholic and you still look like an idiot.

"Lewandowski" is a very common Jewish-Polish surname.

Also, there are hundreds of thousands of Catholic Jews in the United States.

There are millions of Christian Jews.

So the fact that Lewandowski attended a "Catholic" school really doesn't mean much. David Plouffe attended Catholic University, but he's Jewish.

1. Donald Trump's campaign is run by lifelong professional lobbyists, e.g. Paul Manafort.

2. Donald Trump's campaign's national finance chairman is a Wall Street / Hollywood Jewish banker.

3. You are a complete idiot.

Still no evidence

YAWN. Try harder nigger.

You can do an internet search for "Lewandowski Jew" yourself, lazy Trump nigger. I'm not doing it for you.

The shills get worse by the day, not interested in getting a dozen peanuts for being goy of the month?

I wrote "accepting huge donations from lobbyists.". I expect for example the coal industry to send him some donations, etc. But are those donations going to be big enough that he's going to feel like he owes them something once he's in the White House? I don't know. I guess it depends on the size of the donations.

We know Goldman Sachs is going to favor Hillary Clinton. The Koch brothers might even support Hillary Clinton instead of Trump. I would rather see him rely on small donations but 1 billion dollars is what Hillary Clinton will get to spend. Trump will not be able to self-fund the general election campaign and also the money raised during this election will also go to the Republican Party, not just the presidential campaign. That's another consideration. Ordinary people might want to support Trump with their donations but not support the Republican Party as it is right now.

Instead of speculating like Vox.com does we should wait until the plan is announced before commenting.

he doesn't even want to find the evidence

It's really hard isn't it?

Who's lazy? The other guy says Corey Lewandowski is a jew. I don't think so because he's catholic and jews tend not to be catholics. I could be wrong but the other guy is too lazy to bother to find the evidence in the first place. If he's jewish then references to his jewishness shouldn't be hard to find. Then go ahead and present the evidene, what are you waiting for?

Like the "alt-right" shills conducting a massive attack on him at present.
The Jews Kyle Hunt and Sinead McCarthy, look a their twitter streams, it is pure anti-Trump, day in, day out. Their colleagues Fascist Lemming, Evalion etc attack by association, I.e wearing Trump gear while raving about niggers, likes and muds.

twitter.com/sineaderade

Of course Trump truly is the God-Emperor, user-kun you stupid fucking faggot holy shit
and Abraham Lincoln was the last well-executed political assassination, considering how poorly ((((((they)))))) handled JFK, if Trump was assassinated, the whole internet would know it was ((((((them)))))) and it would be up to le anonnymust to save america

Renegayde & Firedouser and the two biggest trolls on this board. For a while I assumed they were just annoying neonazi purists fetishists but their persistence is suspicious. Not to mention those retarded Flat Earth threads.

And add to that their recent bait thread in which they tried to contact people in Atlanta:

8ch.net/pol/res/5868228.html

I wouldn't be surprised to learn they're working for a government agency.

Can you also tell me about Donald Trump's 9 foot long schlong since you've personally performed fellatio for him on so many numerous occasions?

Even if the Jews have no leverage over him, Trump himself has been smiling and shaking their hands and working with Jews and saying good things about them. From their perspective, things aren't dire enough to demand an assassination, they still think they might be able to work with him and are keeping the JFK option in reserve just in case he one day turns on them.

However, once Trump is president it may well be the case that they lose the ability to do so. They see Trump as a wildcard and have no actual guarantee he doesn't nationalize the banks and go full shitlord. And it's scaring the shit out of them.

He went to a Catholic High School though. Which is ridiculously rare for a Jewish kid.

A kike going to a prestigious catholic university is not. Catholic high schools require students to attend mass and take communion periodically.

Catholic Universities do not.

A Catholic high school In Lowell, Mass. A blue collar town. Figure it out Shlomo.

Not that trump doesn't have a plethora of Jews surrounding him, he does. It's just your bad research and kikey vibe is annoying as fuck.

The way I see it, Trump almost certainly has a dead-man's-switch set to release all the secrets he knows (and given his connections and wealth, this is likely a lot) to the public in the case of a violent death.

KIKE TRIPS

SHILLARY AND INTL SHILLS
BTFO

This isn't limited to the Jews, it's a plague across the left. I would like to see open and blatant favoritism punished with criminal consequences in my lifetime

This is extremely likely.

Anti-slide bump.

Bump. In times like these, we should be sticking info like this.

Nah dude I'm just asking, if you know he has a bulletproof vest all the time, and has his 2nd amendment, you probably know how long his dick is. I support Trump as much as anygoyim but like how big please

Bump.

He said in one of his books, I think it was Art of the Deal, that he plays to people's fantasies.

He's obviously playing to everyone's fantasies.

I wonder what he'll actually do when in office.

Oh well. Even if he turns out to be just another shabbos goy, it's not like the rest of them weren't. And a dead dog would probably have been better for us that Jewnie Sanders.

Only Kikes and Dykes are thinking about his dick. Get your head back in the game.

More, please

Help us out, Hitler dubs. What might some of those ways be?

They're not fooling anybody.

It's obvious to everyone except fanboys.

See pic related, Larry Kudlow of CNBC. Must be one in 6 million, right goy?

More baseless accusations and paranoia from Trump boosters.

Worst period in human history.

Even if it Trump betrays us we have learned something valuable. We have the ability to force change. In spite of complete media control we were able to force our will. Trump played his cards right, but without our support he would not have gotten this far. Should Trump turn out to be a disappointment it will only serve to disillusion the normies and accelerate the fragmentation of power in this country. All good things come in time.

Did he go to a catholic high school in Lowell, Mass. and were his parents working class people?

You're not even trying. I could probably search for Smith + jew and find a jew named Smith, or a jew named Thompson, etc.

You don't even want to make the effort and find the evidence but you want everyone to believe you on your word alone. It's Listen & Believe. It's not going to work here.

Renegade Broadcasting and Firestarter Media trolls aren't here and I know that for a fact because you're paranoid.

Sinead detected. Go away you're not even good at what you do, you're just annoying and boring.

My research is great. And at least I've done research, unlike you Trump lemming cult members.

And a Trump worshiper talking about "kikey vibes" is the height of irony.

[citation needed]

Another delusional fantasy from an Infowars Trump retard.

Yeah, Larry Kudlow is a great example of a Catholic Kike in the media. Another example of a Catholic Kike who immediately comes to mind is Larry Kudlow's good friend Arthur Brooks, the president of the Jewish neo-conservative think tank American Enterprise Institute.

Nah, you didn't force shit. It was the Jewish news media that forced it by giving Donald Trumpstein unlimited free coverage for his clown campaign.

Lloyd Blankfein's parents were a postal clerk and a receptionist, respectively. And not only that, but Blankfein also grew up in a housing project! So your argument sucks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Blankfein#Early_life

Fixed it for you.

John Birch society was a Jewish controlled opp.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society

Man, it's like we don't even need to redpill anyone, Jews are doing it themselves.

Not that it's a good indicator of shilling activity, but why do so many of you post once in a thread then run off before defending any of your points? It's almost like you have other threads to be in. Post, $10, then another post.

Like JFK, jr. and Hale Boggs before him and Paul Wellstone after, Congressman Larry MacDonald, the second director of the society and possible president candidate, was killed in an airplane crash.

He'd better use his own plane and heavily guard it or he might end up like,

If your research skills are so great then it should have been easy to find references to Corey Lewandowski's jewishness, no? Go ahead Mr Researcher, we're waiting.

I still can't find any evidence that Corey Lewandowski is jewish BUT BUT LOOK LOOK at that irrelevant Wikipedia page!

Here's Corey Lewandowski's Wikipedia page. Can you guess what's missing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Lewandowski

Why would they buy him? He does it for free:

that would be pretty badass

5 blatant shill-made shitposts in a row. It's like this kike is so new he doesn't even know how IDs work.

It's funny watching the PR firms fail over and over again in swaying conversation here. You'd think they'd get discouraged and leave but anything to keep the shekels flowing right?

Anyway yeah, I too think it is highly likely that Trump has information stored behind a kill switch so-to-speak. There's no way he and his family wouldn't have a plan B in case something happens to him. To think otherwise makes less sense tbh.

Pic related: The oven-dodgers think they can hide behind anonymous masks to blend in.

holy fuck you are so bad at this. you know you're supposed to at least try to blend in right?

Just one other thought in addition here. It's been pretty well documented now that Trump owns the downside: theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/05/01/why-is-donald-trump-so-formidable-perhaps-because-he-owns-the-downside-2/

There's likely hundreds of examples to be found. I think it's fair to add that "What if you get assassinated?" would be met with "Then not only will the perpetrators be identified but some very damning evidence of their past will come out as well!".

…This is just how he operates…

I like it, they can't even be arsed to attempt to hide it anymore.

though it shocks me to hear such news from actual kikes. I thought Trump was their puppet? at least that's what all the shills have been telling me.

No, they don't. Special accommodations are made for non-Catholics.

t. Catholic prep school alumnus

Hahaha they're paying you to spout this bullshit?