TRUMP TURNS CNN's ASSHOLE INSIDE OUT

Please God, make this man President.

youtube.com/watch?v=a5jNawUj7Js

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
clipconverter.cc/
vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner
somethingsensitive.com/index.php?topic=2034.0
businessinsider.com/when-will-bond-auctions-actually-begin-to-fail-2010-6#ixzz36pxJq6ow
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/09/history-lesson-more-republicans-than-democrats-supported-nafta/
watchseries.li/serie/The_Apprentice_(2005)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOahJ0fkBds&list=PLNycrJhXDgjihgSO0XV59NYnlvQAinKVD
thepiratebay.se/torrent/6472789/The_Apprentice_-_Season_1-11
kat.cr/the-apprentice-us-season-1-tv-rip-avi-files-t677110.html
watchseries.cr/series/the-apprentice
torrentz.eu/f80ed8dcd0d43624efee5d1546937291bd75bd8c
torrentz.eu/320e68c3a88e67382baad3a7c07c85ebfab2d603
twitter.com/JRubinBlogger
twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/730389303663034369
twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/730384160255291392
wpo.st/HNFZ1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, you beat me to it, OP.

Was a good 19 minutes well-spent, though.

GTFIH FAGGOTS

This is basically GOOSH GOOSH: the interview.

cuomo's anus got obliterated

Clinton News Network BTFO

He just wrecks the media hardcore.

I…I could have gotten dubs anytime I wanted!

You can hear the interviewer getting flustered.

Absolutely Trumped.

That is such fucking bullshit, holy shit. Usually they're more sneaky with their lies, but that's just fucking blatant.

These are some presidential dubs

I am still behind Trump, but the snek did the same thing.

It really is amazing. He belittles Cuomo and weakens his leverage then just assumes complete control

lel - 2 minutes in and he's already bitch slapping the faggot.

Cuomo keeps breathing like a rape victim into the mic.

Bush 41 was a proponent and fast tracked it, as well as "signed" the agreement (he signed a the equivalent of showpiece).

Bill Clinton is the one who signed it into law.

Shitlibs being disingenuous as usual.

These guys still haven't learned that shit doesn't work on Trump.

Yeah, funny too because Clinton ran his campaign saying he wouldn't sign in NAFTA.

Every time this fucking guy opens his mouth, no matter what he's saying, or what movement his lips are making, he makes the just-took-a-strapon-up-the-ass look.

My fucking sides

They should learn what happen to Megan Kelly from fox, he eats hostile news casters for breakfast.

webm?

It's 20 minutes long.

Someone's doing the raping!

Every time I watch the God Emperor verbally wreck these faggots, he does me proud.
The reporter was so much on the defense by the end you could hear him desperately trying to break away from the talk.

Webm when?

nice shoop, but you need to blur the hat-layer a little. Perhaps you could put a little noise before blurring, and then you could raise the saturation on it too. This is to make it "melt in" with the rest of the image better.

I abhor this excuse.
The media misrepresents his statments and thats how you defend it; by agreeing and amplifying, then pressing it as a question of fact.

I loved the audible sighs coming from Chris Cuckmo as he cant bait Trump and instead he turns the force of it right back around to question the reporters integrity.

If you are using adblock you are not making them money. Jesus, people.

Actually it's a broadband issue.

See

Right click on the thumbnail, press Copy Link Location, go to clipconverter.cc/ and download it.

I like how he hasn't named women like Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey yet. He's slowly building up the momentum.

I bet it's keeping Hillary up at night.

Thanks guys.

Actually there is no thumbnail, but now you know how to do that too.

Blurry WebM for ants part 1.
Part 2 encoding now.

The only times democrats and republicans work together is to fuck americans in the ass

Blurry WebM for ants part 2.

Lookie Lookie they took one passing line from this interview and made it into the next big headline.

He's going to bring them to rallies or run ads with them I think. Imagine a 30 second long ad with somber music and kathleen willey talking about how hillary helped bill get away with rape

Blurry WebM for ants part 2: Kikewheels let me post edition

Fucking hell this site is unstable today.

fucking lugenpesse. oh well I guess Trump just gets to keep bludgeoning them to death

Anti-Trump shills BTFO

Well atleast they're a cut above JIDF.

A little more like this user

Nice

the memetic force behind this one makes me tremble. Its godlike.

An idiot would attack the opposition, which the interviewer set up, but Trump is no fool. He immediately attacked the network. He knows that it is the network who is attacking him, not the person that they are bringing into the conversation.

Why can't we have THIS Trump without this fucking Jewfest he's been on, I loved this interview but the gloss has well and truly been taken off for me, and I can't reconnect.

There was once a real genuine runner that got edited out of live fucking television.

I love how he controls the topic. It's almost bizarre compared to the number of cucks that are out there that are easily led along.

Are you also a #JebMissile now?

Have never actually seen Armstrong in action in politics.

Is this really the average response to people who shine light on Trump being a jew-lover?

I hope somebody murders you

Nevermind, i got my answer:

I really don't know how any feminist can bring herself to vote for Hillary after reading this paragraph.

Fuck off, le TrashRight nigger. You are pic related

Steven Armstrong didn't let himself in with kikes.

In his world every man would be free to fight in his own wars.

In Trump's world there is no place for 'anti-semitism' in our society.

filtered+reported

Can someone TL;DW the vid for me? Can't watch it ATM.

I think Plebbit or Tumblr would be a more suitable place for your 'Safe Space' requirements.

So you are a Hillary shill paid to pretend he is one of us and tell us to not vote for the only descent candidate.

No, I'm just heartbroken and deflated, It's hard to be enthusiastic when the Trojan Horse has already been planted, and it's a Big Jew Horse with shitty little Jews waiting to pounce, as always.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUNT

Seems legit.

I can't wait to gut you.

careful not to puncture the intestine or it will spoil the meat

Not impressed.

I saw a post in another thread not long ago about 'pre-emptive damage-control', and your pic is exactly that. What makes it so easy to single out is that criticism against Trump, mainly about jews, is never leveled, it's always dodged. On top of that the Trump spam is just rampant and the activism becomes more and more apparent the more you question it.

Hillary shills pls go

Supposedly he has had them working on ads already to run all summer long.

Look you fucking retards, you never EVER have an inner circle that has a loyalty to something else above all, you certainly don't fucking do it with Jews, and you can't expect much if you do it when you run on anti-globalism and reduced military support for dead beats.

Don't fucking dare have a go at me for not running the disconnect, this is Holla Forums, fucking Jews and globalism are the main problems.

FYI (especially to the newfags here), the faggots who raid us with "TRUMP IS A JEWISH PUPPET, MY FELLOW NAZIS" are not Holla Forumslacks. They never were Holla Forumslacks. They are a stinking combination of Holla Forums, brit/pol/, Holla Forums, JIDF, and Reddit shills who want to ruin this board and demoralize us. A decent number of these people are Jews themselves.

(checked)

FYI (especially to the newfags here), the faggots who raid us with "TRUMP IS A JEWISH PUPPET, MY FELLOW NAZIS" are not Holla Forumslacks. They never were Holla Forumslacks. They are a stinking combination of Holla Forums, brit/pol/, Holla Forums, JIDF, and Reddit shills who want to ruin this board and demoralize us. A decent number of these people are Jews themselves

You don't need to see it, that's the whole point. You're a fucktard for denying yourself information.

No matter how fucktarded it is it could always affect, influence or infect a gullible fellow poster. So it is your duty to remain aware, vigilant and respond to cancerous, kikish or otherwise degenerate bullshit.

For the sake of your fellow Holla Forumsaks.

Doesn't surprise me at all that you're 'pro-Trump'. I'm starting to see a pattern and recurring trend in all of these Trump replies.

Didn't you hear?

Trump is literally made of the torah he's so jewish.

Who should i vote for then?

You're a fucking echo of yourself. You must be paid to post such boring idiotic shit from 6 months ago 24 hours a day. Most of your sentences don't even make sense.

They don't want you to vote because "voting doesn't madda, goy! Nunnadis maddas!

It's been especially shitty the last few days. Just after Trump's competition dropped, hundreds of new unique IDs popped up and anti-trump sentiment has spiked, too. Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

It's like some kind of Jewish Dragonball Z.

Jean Chretian in Canada did a 180 as well.

I think they did this and turned on the Internet for AOL normies to kick the can down the road.

After QE 5… aliens?

Fuck off faggot. You arent fooling anyone.

Gary Johnson. :^)

I kekked

What a sad and stupid question, a true testament to the fall of Western man.

"Who should i vote for then?"

No, you mongoloid, you should realize that there is no one to vote for. You are NOT represented. The 'best' option you have to your disposal is still in your worst interest.

Your situation is this: FUCKED. And you are not going to vote yourself out of it.

You know what the only alternative is, but you don't want to hear it. Because that means effort, courage and danger.

Isn't he that faggot libertarian?

The political ideology that would allow for cannibalism?
The political ideology that would allow for infant rape?
The political ideology that allows for torture and murder because "muh gov must not infringe on me and my rights!!!"

People keep shouting about libertarianism because it's "small government". Really? So is conservative. Conservatism has been completely co-opted and turned into republicanism which is just 2 years behind the times extreme-liberalism.

Yep I called it here

Pretty weak demoralization attempt.

That's the joke.

Are you guys even trying anymore?

Goons. I think Hambeast Valkenburger is rallying them for Shillary

That one really gets them triggered for some reason. Along with "Just wait for Hitler".

Then it devolves into "it's all corrupt there's nothing you can do about it, you're a fool, nothing will change."

It's getting tiresome.

No shit. You're not the smartest guy in the room. You're talking like a 14 year old who just realized this.
MAGA
TRUMP 2016

It is time to kill yourself then.

You should vote Trump, but you should stop fucking pretending the Jew hasn't got this one, and my guess is nothing of the sort will be implemented to halt 'the false song of globalism'.

If you get advice from Jews, considering the immense pressure he's under, it's fucking retarded to think Trump is playing them, utterly fucking insanity to run the pretence.

He is not fucking Hitler with complete control of law making, they thought Hitler would be a good old goy and be a cuckservative type, just a facade for corporations to bypass democracy, but they weren't laughing for long, they bent to his will.

Vote Trump, expect nothing. The truth is most of us who aren't Larpers on here are desperate and Trump makes us feel hope, as gay and naive as that is.

It's back to desperation. or embrace delusion when you see the calibre of people he is bringing along.

So I guess I will vote Trump anyways.

If you were actually from this board, you'd knew that we don't actually think Trump is going to fix every single problem the U.S. faces.

Nice pic.

Who's doing that? You're the only sperg sperging out here.
lol

Wow user, the idea of voting for Trump sure scares you. I wonder why :^)

Fix em all? No. Fix some and shift the overton window to a point where fixing them all becomes acceptable? Yes.

this is what you get for trying to fuck with Trump. the God Emperor is having none of his bullshit and comes out swinging right at the start.

Took me a sec to see it

then I saw it

Actually I think it is very like Trump might get into the Middle East and leave Izreal in charge of it, but we will see. We can only do empty speculations.

Wasn't me who made this.

The faggots running around saying Trump is 'conning the Jews', it's fucking embarrassing. Just adjust expectations, not go full delusional retard.

(checked)

Oh. I wasn't sure if Holla Forums was finally learning that lolbertarianism is a garbage idology worse than liberal is now.

Is this literally;

"DON'T VOTE GOY!"

The post?

Good advice.

rate

He played the kikes like a fiddle during his real estate career and he's done things that could certainly seem like signaling, from retweeting white nationalists to super imposing the flag over nazis.

vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner

ebin

What the fuck is with this interviewer?

He talks like a haughty faggot, and acts surprised when Trump is off put by being treated like a fucking child.

It's like he knows that the media's narrative supersedes all. They'll interrupt and trivialize you if you fight their bullshit narrative. It's fucking surreal.

thank you, greatest ally :^)

I love it when interviewers ask "YES OR NO, DO YOU SUPPORT [x]" questions.

(czeched)
Xenofilth/10

Too late?

also made this tbh

It's great though, because no matter how rude the reporter is, or how much the prompter text antagonizes Trump, the whole news is STILL about Trump being right about every political issue. When the next 6 months have every channel pointing at the god emperor's face, everyone watching will have no choice to vote for him because he's right about everything. Everyone will be forced to watch his winning tapdance and know Trump was right. And he chose sHIllary as a political opponent(not an enemy :^)) as his final opponent just to expose her fraud, deception, and corruption. It's perfect. You literally can't write this shit. Because Trump actually did it

Test

You will receive your recompense

Do you have a rat race for Cruz?

CNN tries to force him into an uncomfortable position by cherrypicking quotes and then pretending that they aren't attacking him because they are stating it is someone else that quoted Trump saying and so they are just reporting on it being quoted. He sees through it and for the first ten minutes he simply cucks the interviewer by largely ignoring his initial talking point and going with his own. Afterwards when he switches to another quote, Trump drops the usual simple language and aggressively pushes against the interviewer.

This is a classic tactic outlined in (but much older than) "Trust Me, I'm Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator."

Some news now bubbles up through blogs. You get some shitshow blog to lie about something, then as soon as the next-tier blog says "shitblog reported this," it's no longer a lie and it turns into news. Wash and repeat until it looks respectable enough for CNN/Fox/NYT/WaPo tier bullshit, and there you are.

I realize this tactic isn't new, but this book was an eye-opening moment for me in understanding how entire narratives can be invented.

shill

The guy just wanted to see who got the get. Leise.

I love it.

DON'T
VOTE
YOU
BAD
GOY!

This post convinced me to vote Trump. ;^)

Didn't Bernanke say the same thing a few years ago and no one gave a shit.

Wouldn't goons be smart enough to shill other sites than here? Would be a better use of their time. I'd bet on corporate shills personally, incompetent fuckers don't even know how to sage.

Niiiiiice. Well played.

Congratulations, you knocked me off the fence. I'm gonna make sure to vote now.

somethingsensitive.com/index.php?topic=2034.0

Trump can't handle a tough question without throwing a little hissy fit.

Is this really the temperament of a president?

You are so transparent you might as well not even exist.

Yes, that is correct. Do people not understand economics now? Just kidding, I know they don't.

businessinsider.com/when-will-bond-auctions-actually-begin-to-fail-2010-6#ixzz36pxJq6ow

replies.jpg

truly our greatest ally

Your bait this far into the thread isn't even worth pretending to respond seriously to.
0/10

wat gaem

The best part is when he goes full nerd mode on the subject of debt at the end, thus BTFO all the libtards that love to claim that he's stupid and doesn't know what he's talking about.

Moron, he's the Republican Party presidential candidate. And before that he was the #1 Republican candidate, and before that he was a TV star for a few years, and before that he was a real estate magnate and a billionaire who liked to liked to hang out with celebrities. Everyone knows who Donald Trump is.

Truth be told fam, if (((Drumpf))) [hehehe, I'm so clever and edgy] wanted to act presidential, he'd go on carpet munching elen degenerate's show or talk with some fat cuck on an internet talk show to shill a terrible insurance policy. Or condescend towards Christians because of muh crusades.

THAT is presidential, amiright????

I'm pretty sure it's Renegayde & Firedouser

No. That's faggotry. And it ain't going to happen.

They're still salty their only good creation was an uguu memegirl

The joke.
Air.
Your head.

She should occasionally wear the hijab.

That's also the joke.
How did you miss it.
Every night I write these

God, are you such a faggot?
A child could have caught it.
My four year old nephew is laughing at you.
Even he gets it.

Faggot.

Cuomo losing his shit because Trump is already completely destroying Hillary.

This is truly turning into the greatest year of my life.
MAGA

stellaris

She does. She's a good dhimmi.

yep

ZOG CONTROLS EVERYTHING, THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO, THEY'RE TOO POWERFUL

EVERYTHING GOES ACCORDING TO THEIR PLAN A 100% OF THE TIME

PLEASE DON'T VOTE, JUST GO LIVE IN THE WOODS AND WAIT FOR THE CIVIL WAR

Yawn. They put the system on a pedestal and then they pretend to be opposed to it.

Electing anti-immigration politicians is a realistic goal. And you can do that while buying guns and being prepared for the worst.

i was checking out that gorka like 5 minutes ago, lad. top taste.

Everything about that second image is hilarious.

Mark Jewvin has been milking that one passing line

lets see a little agency next time tho

:ROLLEYES:

Donald Trump looks like a bag of sand to me. Let's throw him in the gears of the globalist machine and see what happens. That's why he should be the next president. And watching him shit on the media is entertaining too.

All the purists and the perfectionists are idiots. Pragmatism and positive results will always be superior to any ideological buttplug you like to shove deep in your anus.

You can only reach the top of the stairway by starting at the bottom. You don't get big victories without smaller victories first.

And kicking the cuckservatives out of the Congress and the Senate is the next step anyway. That's probably more important than the Presidency.

LYIN' PRESS

Back to reddit where you belong.

and take a look at that, it's Glenn Kessler the 'factchecker':

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/05/09/history-lesson-more-republicans-than-democrats-supported-nafta/

So Clinton did not negotiate NAFTA, nor did he sign it. But he did put his political prestige on the line to get it approved by Congress — even as two top Democrats, House Majority Leader Richard Gephardt (Mo.) and House Majority Whip David Bonior (Mich.), opposed it. In the House, NAFTA passed 234-200; 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats voted in favor of it. The Senate approved NAFTA 61-38, with the backing of 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats.

In both the House and the Senate, more Democrats voted against NAFTA than for it — a signal that the Bernie Sanders wing of the Democratic Party was strong even then. Clinton held a signing ceremony for the implementing legislation on Dec. 3, 1993, flanked by former presidents and congressional leaders of both parties. But that’s not the same as negotiating and signing the treaty with Mexico and Canada. The trade agreement went into effect on Jan. 1, 1994.

These people are insanely malicious.

Yeah dude, just wait for hitler.

You're lying, that's not what I wrote.

He's depicting a jew trying to fit in /a/utist degenerate

this is single handedly the greatest journalistic investigation ever perpetrated in the history of manking.

You have herefore been nominated for the Pulitzer Prize.

I was in 6th grade at the time, and NAFTA was widely considered a Clinton deal, no matter who technically signed it. I did a book report on it

As if signing the god damned thing into law was just some formality out of Clinton's control.

Nope. I'm only at the 5 min mark so far but he has started very weak. Asked twice if he agrees with the GI bill and changed the topic to trade because he obviously didn't know what the GI bill is.
This can't exactly be helped because a hostile interviewer can always prepare such a question about an obscure bill or policy but it was still cringe as fuck.
Educated viewers will not miss his evasion. Bad.
you may recall this happened to Sarah Palin when asked about the Bush doctrine.

The trick is that there is no defence to this, other than knowing every single piece of legislation and esoteric term, the designated winner is simply not asked about things they don't already know.

As an educated viewer I saw him skillfully avoid an attempt at nailing him on some tiny little thing. They wanted him to say "yes I support the GI bill" and then they'd nail him on some tiny part of the bill that's bad for vets and say he must support it. Trump knew this and, being a nimble navigator, sidestepped it.

History is going to repeat with TPP if our country's retarded enough to elect Hillary.

Yeah he handled it pretty well. After watching the whole thing now, I do agree that it was a solid interview.

You know things are fucking bad when two seconds on fucking Wikipedia can prove that you are wrong.

Slick Willy signed the thing into law. Yeah, both parties had people fucking us over, but he didn't stop it. Period.

Trump using terms Bernouts are fond of like "Clinton News Network" will score some points with some of them as well.

I googled the same exact thing and got the same result.

mfw

No, you see goy, Clinton may have signed it, but he didn't "sign it" sign it. Events that occurred may be false, just as events that never did may be true. When people say Clinton signed NAFTA into law they're technically correct, but that's not what actually happened goy.

t. lugenpresse

That would make him more Christian. Jews wipe their asses with the Torah. The Talmud is their real holy book. You know, the one filled with the bile and hatred for all non Jews, and Christians in particular.

Back in the oven you go, ya manipulative cunt.

god damn I need to play besiege again

Bump because he disproves specifically several shill threads here on pol and om the news board.

When did we forget that the media and the jews lie?

Thanks for telling these retards the truth user

I remember this faggot

Trump related but off topic, does anyone know where the fuck I can watch this show?

They apparently only made a dvd of the first season when there are 14 total, can't find a good torrent link or even a shit quality upload anywhere on the internet.

I've seen webms from this show and I am dying to watch it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE ACTUAL 1984 NOW

2 + 2 = 5

WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA

Checked for the God Emperor

I bet she wishes he kept her up all night.

All of the cases were pretty bad but that one makes Bill look like one of those serial rapists. He's fucked when all the victims pull the shit that was pulled with Bill Cosby.

Based Elmo.
never thought I'd use those two words in the same sentence

Agreed here. Nobody but shills and literal faggots are saying "just wait for Hitler to reincarnate, guys, for real come oooooon."

Eat up all the kosher Trump insulin you want, you're all apart of

MK ULTRA

Oldfags got v& / gagged years ago

Well they missed a few then.

Shame you can't extend that literature to an existential level, and see the huge psyop this entire society is. Or perhaps I'm putting you in the incorrect basket? I don't think Holla Forums regulars understand how fucked everything really is, and the magnitude of this collapsing contradiction Just remember familiars, the happening will not be broadcasted. They have us all exactly where they want us.

What game is this?

reporters really have no idea what a magical being they are dealing with

It's like watching shills on Holla Forums get BTFO in real time. Could definitely learn something about counter IRL shills with this.

Indeed.
I need to take notes from the host on how to counter Trumpettes in the future.

Don't forget that he's done the echo in his Indiana victory speach

But that's true, Bernake and Greenspan have said it for years

You mean the host that got utterly BTFO? That host?

Except thats what he's been doing all his life, why would he stop playing the Jews when he's running for the most powerful position on the planet

WITNESSED

Fat guy: Trump
Tiny guy: CNN

watchseries.li/serie/The_Apprentice_(2005)

here you go

Watching Trump btfo that one bitch who kept deflecting blame onto her partner was hilarious

Thank god that guy she was fucking over had a spine.

Every question was designed to be a "gotcha" question to trap him so his words could be taken out of context. See:
You're a very poor shill, but we hope you're enjoying your stay on 8/pol/.

Orwell was pretty leftist, but he wrote it about Stalin-esque communism.

Carter wasn't a rapist.

Thanks, still can't find links for seasons 2-8 (I will just buy 1 on dvd). No links there for seasons 1-8.

Why did you cut the sentence and make it useless for context you piece of kike filth?

The point is specifically about those who say Trump is doing the Jewing to the Jews, not the other way round.

That is where the comparison with Hitler come in and how he strung along those who thought they would control him. Trump has no leverage to anything like Jew the Jews.

I am seething with rage right now that this fuck head can sit there and lie on television about NAFTA and blame it on Bush when it was the Clintons. This mother fucker!

Why the fuck are they booking him?

Your post implies that Bush was a gud boi, which is very untrue.

This is the same faggot who baited Trump into the KKK non-disavowal bullshit. Felt good to watch him get slapped around on live tv.

Nevermind that was another cuckfaced reporter. Cuomo has always been Ann ads too, though

Too long didn't watch. At least make a .webm of the relevant portion or something, you lazy fuck OP.

It's just Trump basically calling the guy an asshole when confronted with an obvious ambush interview, countering the bullshit questions then campaigning over him while the interviewer keeps his cuck mouth shut.

Take your Ritalin.

Lawl, he's getting raped all right!

MAGA 2016 BURN THE SHILLS FUCK THE SJWS HILLARY & BERNIE DIES AT DNC CONVENTION THE WORLD IS A FUCK

Dude, it's all on youtube.

Do you kikes even know what "trojan horse" means?

so when is the next headline "trump says "I love debt"" coming?

If you're giving them views you're giving them importance and they can sell that to shill people.

Jesus, retards.

CENTIPEDE

dailymotion shill confirmed

Bloody piss, why do news anchors always talk over people. We learned this in grade school. When someone else is talking, shut your pie hole. Need subtitles for this shit and it's in my own language…

Trump is 100% correct on women liking him more than cunton. She's such a fucking evil, lying bitch and a histrionic royal cunt.

HOO BOY

I want to like Pale Moon, but it can't stream live video for shit. SJWfox it is then.

Try Icecat instead, its a good middle ground between Firefox and Palemoon.

I had a professor with an accent like this guy's. He was a yuuuge Texan Jesus freak with a Mexican wife and kids.

Thanks user, will do.

And the poor ppl watching are the GOP and Dems

hate speech

I think it came down to ranting about jews while wearing an Elmo suit in public.

That hurt some fee-fees so it was probably considered disturbing the peace.

Ranting about jews in New York is not the best plan.

D&C shill detected.
Leave, you don't belong here.

ayy lmao

If you were working class in the 1970's you Carter raped the middle-class and then spit on them.

Source?

i was half expecting someone to point out what year it was

Now they can influence Trumps campaign you fucking silly cunt, that's the Trojan horse. Accepting Jews in is a disaster.

HOLLOW FANGS

They've been working for him since before he even ran for President, moron. I suppose they've just been biding their time waiting for their boss to possibly run for president and helping his campaign so they could shoehorn in jewish polices with the most anti-jewish candidate.

dubs checked

interview was brutal. almost felt bad for tv dude

It's almost like you know nothing about Jews and dual loyalty. Their first is to the tribe, the ones he trusts like his kike lawyer will be pushing for the Israel policy, the Soros Kike will be there to do the globalists bidding, then immigration will be scaled back.

Then what do you have? More global Zog policies and a ZOG congress working together in harmony.

saved.

It's going to be difficult. The media hates him, foreign countries hate him, the pope hates him, and many democrats and republicans hate him.

The people like him though.

w o w

the GOPe at least is starting to line up behind the guy. they may hate him, but they know they're fucked if they don't start supporting the guy their voters chose

What Trump said to Pope made some Vatican security personel sigh in relief, you can believe that at least

See

What are YOU even doing about it then, governor? Gee willickers you are a faggot.

My thoughts exactly.

Call me an oil-driller but Queen Tyrahnee was by far the most fappable character WBros have designed.

omegle is another gold mine of salt.

All I can find is the Britbong Apprentice episodes on youtube, or the occasional random full episode from season 12 or 14. Links to playlists/channels?

youtube.com/watch?v=DOahJ0fkBds&list=PLNycrJhXDgjihgSO0XV59NYnlvQAinKVD this is at least most of season 1 of celeb Apprentice but half of the videos got deleted. fuck youtube.

quick and lazy edit…

saved.

but seriously, fuck me, can't find a good torrent of this shit anywhere, all those watchseries.it links someone posted earlier are broken, and can't find an entire season anywhere on youtube.

thepiratebay.se/torrent/6472789/The_Apprentice_-_Season_1-11
took me half a minute
git gud

I don't know, man. He came off as whiny and wouldn't answer questions.

oh seems like there's no seeders
here's a more healthy one for the first season
kat.cr/the-apprentice-us-season-1-tv-rip-avi-files-t677110.html

Try watchseries.cr

if it's not there, I don't know, check kickass or pirate bay.

that's what I mean, it's all just 0 seeders or just the first season which I could just buy on dvd anyway. where are the rest of the seasons? someone here has to have them, or else I have no idea where all the webms are coming from.

YouTube clips.
you can pretty much find all the highlights there.

damn. well maybe hulu or netflix will get a clue that people want to see Trump in his element and start streaming the show in the near future.

I going to be dick and just do it anyway to piss you off

some of season 2 is on YouTube.

you can also find "best firings" there.

watchseries.cr/series/the-apprentice
8-14

torrentz.eu/f80ed8dcd0d43624efee5d1546937291bd75bd8c
this torrent definietely works

torrentz.eu/320e68c3a88e67382baad3a7c07c85ebfab2d603
so does this one

I was looking at that first torrent, fuck me 30 gigs with 3 seeders is going to take forever haha but I'll give it a go.

pick certain files to download and/or turn on sequential download option that some torrent clients have so it downloads every piece in order letting you watch right away

lol nobody noticed he subtly called out this massive kikess during the interview? twitter.com/JRubinBlogger

will do

its so funny, i hate muslims and i hate how they treat women, but theres something about qts in a tablecloth like that.

pehaps its because it reminds me of my newborn when it was in a towel like that. It gives tingles.

source?

ABSOLUTELY NIMBLE

My sides

Oh look she's a Jeb! fangirl:

twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/730389303663034369

"While Trump is revising tax plan how about redoing foreign policy and immigration. In fact just take @JebBush policy book"

#NeverTrump too:

twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/730384160255291392

"Who wants to defend Trump for the next six months? wpo.st/HNFZ1 Listen, folks. Life is too short."

Listen, folks. Life is too short. Just vote Hillary, OK?

Fixed.

here too, especially the end

what is this from?

I endorse this larping.