Draw Le Happy Merchant Thread

In order to fight the wave of shills, we need to be as active as possible. To that end, I am instituting a merchant-drawing thread.

From memory, without looking it up, draw a happy merchant, and then post it ITT.

Pic related is from the last time we had one of these.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekel_sign
sketchtoy.com/66993589
sketchtoy.com/66993720
sketchtoy.com/66994127
sketchtoy.com/66994534
sketchtoy.com/66994553
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a more abstract one

I was literally just reading about how the shekel symbol is supposed to represent two hands meeting. It's things like that that make me wonder about meme magick.

Contibuting

I like it.

Thanks. Weirdly, adding a beard didn't even cross my mind.

it always surprises me that they actually call them shekels. I wonder how they chose it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekel_sign says it wasn't intentionally hands rubbing together.

Great idea for a thread.

I'm a shit artist but I don't even need to say that for you to realize that kek

Throwing in my 2 shekels.

Saved.

Abstract

Don't have time to draw right now but I will reupload a kike-related image I drew a while ago that never got much exposure.

I slaved for an entire minute in MSPaint to produce this masterpiece.

Here ya go

SPLC disapproves of this thread.

Approximately 1 minute in paint. I am not an artist.

Have a bump, I drew this a while back

Do drawings from programs count?
30 minutes in the vecorizer yielded pretty good results.

A compilation of a previous "Draw le happy merchant" thread.

tfw mine wasnt added

Holy shit.

Implying the jew wasn't laying on his back and the ship hit its nose instead of his yarmulke.

this one i made for a spic imageboard

There's currently a thread up by a certified '75% white man' in which shills are trying to make being non-white a-okay. ESPECIALLY IN AMERICA.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

It was an Ice((Berg))

green because jews are reptilian sub-humans

LADS

sketchtoy.com/66993589

that pretty good. it deserves more attention here though

sketchtoy.com/66993720

Oy vey! Who knew drawing jews would be so fun

/r/ jew with a vacuum nose hoovering up shekels

I love those laugh memes

Go big or go home, user

r8

Way to co-opt the merchant for an admitted slide thread.

We've had merchant drawing threads for ~2 years. Thanks for admitting you're not familiar with the board culture faggot

Delete this

Delete this

Delete this

Delete this

DELETE THIS

Oy Vey there Moshe!
Keep your Kippah on!

Shut it down!

ask and you shall receive, goy

I tried.

pls no bully

14/10, saved.

sketchtoy.com/66994127

Another.

Just post it here instead of linking somewhere else. Do you not have a paint program or something?

kek saved.

It's more fun to watch it develop, it also excuses the shit quality.

I think apart of the appeal is watching the process.
I find it neat.
I also can't figure out how people use tables to draw since you can't see what you're doing on the tablet.

Read this line 5 times slowly, moron:

In other words, for user with difficulty at reading comprehension, "let's make a happy merchant thread to slide any anti-trump threads." And that is what I called it, an ADMITTED slide thread. And that's what it is.

This board is politically incorrect not politics. You wouldn't understand the difference since you obviously hail from r/politics, but this isn't a slide thread simply because it doesn't meet your definition of what a thread on this board should be.

This board had a culture before Trump too, but you wouldn't know about any of that

Go back to shilling threads that you've been given instructions on, you're pitiful otherwise.

Look, slide threads are dealt with right here in the permanent sticky, my man:

It's a pathetic new low for the Trump shill - not just creating a slide thread, but actually admitting it in the OP, and having it defended under the auspices of "board culture."

shills are just boring nowadays

This has nothing to do with Trump. You're obviously a Hasbara shill who is trying to disrupt this thread by bringing up such a blatant fracture point. Filtered.

PS. Jews are doomed to eternal damnation for rejecting their true messiah and condemning them to death. In the long run, jews lose

*him not them

My contribution.

Filter is broke.
That way we can't just stuff them back into the oven.

OP:

Ok, what "wave of shills" then? What is the OP referring to, in your opinion? Is he not referring to the "wave of anti-Trump shills" supposedly infecting the board, which is the latest boogeyman for the Trump boosters? Do you shills even read?

It works. Go to options up in the top left of the screen, then while in the "general" settings click on the "erase" option I have circled in red.

Sorry, I'm retarded. Top right.

Well what do you know.
Thank you, user, sincerely.
The recent influx of cheap shills has been absolutely disgusting and I'm glad to be (partially) rid of it now.

MODS

DELETE THIS THREAD

MODS

DELETE IT NOW

6 gorrilion seconds in GIMP

No prob Bob.

OY VEY, DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP, DON'T VOTE AT ALL! IF HE WINS IT'D BE A HOL NUDDA SHOAH!

Paid for by Hillary Clinton.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

TAKE ME IN OH TENDER WOMAN
TAKE ME IN FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE

DELETE THIS

I bet you said the same thing about the anime MAGA thread too.
No one is taking you seriously and no one here ever will.

We know you're trolling and it's not entertaining, it's annoying.

here's my shot.

Delete this

Delete this

This thread is worse than the holocaust over six million of my brothers and sisters were GASSED and here you sit drawing "Merchant pictures" YOU DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING you need to delete this thread. You disgust me you filthy antisemite.

shills exacerbate natural processes in order to drive people to radical positions. this causes all sorts of dysfunction.
they dissiminate false propositions and disinfo. they are deceivers, disempowering and destroying any given community, and by extension, individuals.
they are literally agents of evil.

aah drawfags… glorious drawfags.

I made this for you.

sketchtoy.com/66994534

Almost 5 hours in and it's not too shabby. The hands need some work though.

sketchtoy.com/66994553

It's good, but the nose needs more curve to be convincingly Ashkenazi.

This has potential. The ship should be called Western Civilization, and it must get snagged on the nose. Also, I second placing Ice(((berg))) somewhere in there.

Bump.
We need more merchants

Get the fuck out of here you weeaboo trash.

Second

wait…..
hold on…..

ITS A COINCIDENCE THAT THE GOYIM KNOW?