I found my daughter on halfchan and on here! I am shocked! Are there more pics of her?...

I found my daughter on halfchan and on here! I am shocked! Are there more pics of her?? What are people saying about her???

She is a sweet girl and doesn't deserve to be berated.

Other urls found in this thread:

happy-kiss.pw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a guy, you retard.

I fucked this tranny and his tranny gf back at a con last year around the height of the whole GG autism.

That is a woman, user. If you watched any of her videos it would be pretty obvious.

Who is this tranny and why is it being posted everywhere?

If you fucked any traps, you'd understand. CultofVivian has been on HRT since puberty.

She also has no problem getting it up which is a major side-effect from hormone therapy. She tucks.

But believe what you want kid.

Okay, I'll bite. What specifically do you notice about her to suggest that she's a trap? Sure, some of her photos show that she's got a bit of manface, but that one looks really feminine. Maybe the other photos are just from bad angles.

How do you know she's a tranny? I'm genuinely curious.

Also, how do you know that she has "no problem getting it up?"

see below post number

I'm sorry if this somehow shatters your worldview of men and women, but no, it's not "bad angles."

She's a full-on SJW, PRfag who basically infiltrated the #GamerGate hashtag. We hooked up at San Diego Comic Con last year with her and her girlfriend after chatting about games and other stupid bullshit. I'm probably in some of her pics she took.

But yeah. It's a guy. Sorry. She has a nice ass tho.

Sorry, but I don't see a sauce besides some random user saying so.

And in one of her videos she mentioned having a boyfriend, not a girlfriend.

So I'm gonna need some physical proof, or at least an explanation of what you see that makes you think she's a tranny.

Also,

Are you even trying to sound believable?

How about not being a retard and talk to her like everyone else on Twitter? Of course this is the Internet. No, I don't expect you or need you to believe me. So what? Seems to me, you're pretty thirsty and obsessive over someone you've never met, so good luck with that.

Who says I'm obsessive or thirsty? I'm just asking for evidence of something.

Who is this trans?

I'M NOT TRANS!

She's a certified semen demon, especially in that Pikachu plushie picture.

How do you know if you are a trans?

need proof of not trans

those man-hands. I once dated a 6'2" girl, her sausage finger man hands were creepy.

happy-kiss.pw/

I DON'T HAVE FUCKING MAN HANDS! MY HANDS ARE SOFT, FEMININE, AND DAINTY!

Happy Kiss board:

happy-kiss.pw/

Whatever you say, Drunk-Chan.

Nice foreskin

>SHE

You don't seem to be using the correct pronoun, user.

Fat, gross whore.
Would never touch that hamplanet