Lets Redpill a 150k subscriber alternative Plebbit sub on jews

I regularly read and post on reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/ which is a sub focused on redpilling guys about women that has 150k subscribers.

Even though redpilling people on jews, minorities and anti white discrimination regularly gets downvotes, I feel a well though out to the point post could gain some exposure.

Does anyone has a Holla Forums post saved that might be suitable or some ideas for a post to redpill these people?

Most distrust women, the government and big corps but plenty are still super blue pilled about negros for example and think they have the same potential as whites or just view ape hate as too radical.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
youtube.com/watch?v=-mtaUXdL-jg
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4iofly/but_come_on_guys_shape_up_you_have_to_save_europe/
reddit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/TRP/ hates women. They're paranoid and obsessed with female behaviour and 'sexual strategy'. All they care about is finding a way to get laid as much possible because they genuinely don't believe in love. "No woman will love you the way you want" and shit like that were core to the /TRP/ last I checked. Jews might control business but /TRP/ is fine trying to game the jewish system as long as pussy and power go their way

/TRP/ is individualistic, defeatist and short-sighted. Let them be a plebbit gateway drug.

The majority there probably wants to get laid as much as possible but there are also those (like me) that have come to the conclusion to give up on women entirely or those that try to use it to make their marriage / relationship work.

I have been in multiple relationships and was married as well and I can confirm TRP as truth, although there are shitposts sometimes.

I feel it's the most semi mainstream place out there that'd be open to Holla Forums type red pilling.

Most of them hate themselves, they have bad marriage/relationship behind and starter to hate themselves and all the females.

So full of betas and white knights who faced reality.

the ability to maintain good relationships is the strongest indicator of lifetime success and contentment. Nobody wants to realize just how bad they are at it, though - it's too painful for most to face up to the idea of being alone because of their own incompetence. Hence /TRP/ goes sour grapes and just blames women & reality itself for not being right.

yyyup

I had a thread about this earlier and the findings were thus:

- Establishment, ((concentric parentheses for confirmed jews)), THEY, and globalists are good ways to pique interest without triggering the emotional brainwashing the words jew and isreal/isreali seem to have on plebs.

-If they start to bite, then you can start feeding them breadcrumbs by associating the previous word with the phrase ashkenazi to make them curious.

-This is due to the phrase containing the word nazi, which the layman has also been programmed to hate, and because that it will subconsciously connect the ideas that the previous words represent to the idea of jews if/when they start to do a little more digging on their own

I would add that if you attack their reduced self esteem and efficacy brought on by their leftism, it may make them more susceptible to influence.

redpill mods delete anything related to jews or niggers.

reddit. com/r/redpillreality

reddit. com/r/darkenlightenment

Exactly, that tendency is why I made that thread about it. The above mentioned knowledge was gleaned from that discussion.

Godspeed, OP. Bring the pleb to wisdom.

Give 'em this.

Thanks, I will think of something along those lines.

Oi Vay!
Have some more…

This.

It's MGTOW/PUA-tier "redpills." They are not looking for truth, just easy solutions to beta problems. Male-orientated SJW-mentality looking to hide from reality. Not worth the time.

Also it's Reddit. Whatever you'll do will be shut down by cucked mods before it has any effect.

>I regularly read and post on reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
And you should fuck off back there. We don't want Reddit crossposters shitting up Holla Forums like you did to gamergoy.

The Best redpill is the one employing Logic Superiority.

Always be logically superior to your opposition, never lose the highground of logical consistence.

This is a logic war we are fighting now, not an information war anymore. All information is available for everyone. Now its just a war about who can point out the oppositions inconsistencies and properly justify his own image of consistence.

Remember that pol. Always claim the logical highground, even if it means your life is at stake.

Focus on the Jewish influence in feminism.

Start out by posting a thing about fucking Jewish girls. Or hell, pose as a pajeet with a fetish for kikes and talk about how pissed you are that jews won't fuck you because of how racist they are.

Talk about how you were fucking around and got laid by pretending to be a Nazi and being "super alpha."

Make the redpills relevant to their interests, not a forced meme.

And for fucks sake don't bring them back here.

Says a lot.

Bump!

I came to Holla Forums from there two years ago. The comment that got me was "if you want a real red pill…."

stop trying to shill reddit here, faggot

we don't want more redditors spilling over here and making things shit like they did to cuckchan

fuck off, believe it or not, realizing that women weren't all fucking perfect was my first real redpill.

Otherwise I would have never have come here

* to add, just think of /r/theredpill as a starting block to becoming fully redpilled.

All of the endorsed users there slip a little thing about the jews every now and then and the mods there b& kikes who get offended

Lads, we need outreach.

How is sitting on this one forum and preaching to the choir going to help us in the long-term? Sometimes I think you've been duped by certain (((individuals))) into thinking that confining yourself to one image-board is a positive. You can avoid leaving a breadcrumb trail if you're not thick.

The feeling is mutual

wew lad

we also don't want to shit up their space you dumb faggot, the mods there have said that they don't mind (((racist))) and (((anti-semitic))) comments just as long as they pertain to the topic at hand.

we'd also have to be on our best behavior as well, so no calling anyone a kikefaggot which is why I don't post there anymore

and you knew that niggers were shit from birth too?

I didn't grow up around niggers, so no. Those that have grown up around niggers certainly don't need Holla Forums to tell them they're shit.

And I didn't grow up around women, my mom died when I was very young and I only had my dad and my brother.

Your logic is moot autist

I love when reddit tries to fit in and fails miserably. You make it much easier to spot you.

this is too good.

not the same "red pill"

they're pua degenerates
literally all they care about is cumming

Notice how the redditor stop responding after being called out.

Hmm…

Wew lad

BUMP, because actually doing something, sounds like a good idea.

shill

another faggot

good idea
This has serious potential

that only works for a small minority of people. maybe the worst redpill.

Ehh, you're a faggot but I'll give you a real response anyway since you stoked my ego.

The way redpilling another community works successfully is if people on Holla Forums are already part of that community and enjoy using it. That's how Holla Forums has been successful with, say, the Zerohedge comments - lots of us read ZH anyway so we comment on it. Anons are lazy, for better or worse - offer them lulz or make it easy for them and they'll do what you ask, but if you ask them to put effort into your idea, they'll say no. It's the consequence of a decentralized society. We can't be subverted, but we can't be organized.

Raiding lulzcows is fun. Slowly educating a bunch of MGTOWs/PUAs who think they've discovered the ultimate redpill is not. The ones with potential will wind up taking the jewpill eventually, the rest are Pajeet or some variant on the theme.

That said, degenerate as the "TRPers" are, some of the NEETs on here could use some PUA training. So, if you're a NEET here who has absolutely 0 success with women, eh, give this a shot. It might increase your chances of boosting our birthrates and overcoming some autism.

I'm going to go fuck another white baby into my wife, instead.

I'm trying to find a TV interview with Marcuse where he talks casually about how to provoke a US communist revolution. He said that "more attention should be given to women as a potential revolutionary class".

got it. youtube.com/watch?v=-mtaUXdL-jg
starts at 8 mins.
Men who are disgusted with modern women should be interested in the Frankfurt school and it's a good route in.

Racemixing could be a good angle too. When it's pointed out, most people can confirm that nearly all on-screen racemixing is BM/WF. Pointing out who owns Hollywood sounds like it gets you banned, so they'll have to find that themselves. The Hitler rainbow dating video is pretty great if that'll get through. Probably best if it's not about race hate, but the domestic violence angle might cause a bit of useful rage, as does white guilt in school/uni convincing white girls to have brown babies (and white boys to have yellow babies). Sounds like 150k people want to blame their singleness on something else, and blaming the education system leads to blaming the communists and their long march through the institutions, and blaming the communists leads to blaming the Jews.

If i didn't find r/theredpill I probably never would have found Holla Forums

So you're saying that even though the two same-named belief systems have significant common ground, you would vote against X community from joining your secret club based on that community's X-ness, where X is a url? It seems ironic that you would call others childish when employing such provincial logic. I'm also curious how the claims "i have never viewed the contents of site X" and "i can identify those who have viewed site X's content based on traits that are so subtle I can't actually articulate them when challenged to do so" are supposed to be consistent.

TRP is ran by trannies and homosexuals. Every normal person in there is getting trolled.

"but… come on guys, shape up! YOU have to save Europe." Former Swedish feminist now demands men save Sweden from the ravages caused by the philosophy she's only recently disavowed.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4iofly/but_come_on_guys_shape_up_you_have_to_save_europe/

And b& I am:

Keeps your morals to yourself.

Also your rants about the jooooooooooooz.

reddit.com /r/TheRedPill/comments/4iumdf/emma_watson_star_sjw_linked_to_panama_papers_leak/

reddit.com /r/TheRedPill/comments/4itbn4/biting_the_hand_that_feeds_why_do_feminists_hate/