DOCUMENT DUMP ON THE HOLOHOAX

Ok I hear a lot of people here think that the Nazis were the good guys and that the Holohoax never happened. So since I am required to write an essay on the subject (WWII and Nazi Germany)
I thought i would come here to ask for HARD EVIDENCE and documents that the correct historical narrative is not in fact the one commonly taught in schools.

Pic kinda related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmYFpiCo1-g
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
clipconverter.cc/
8ch.net/claim.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Pan-European_political_activist
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2pHJVZtaok
whitegenocideproject.com/diversity-training-for-stating-the-truth/
express.co.uk/news/uk/439027/Only-one-pupil-in-three-is-white-in-Birmingham
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10032296/White-Britons-will-be-minority-by-2066-says-professor.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mHqRtLeI_pE
thebilzerianreport.com/racism-runs-rampant-in-the-american-mainstream-media/
thebilzerianreport.com/sometimes-the-most-racist-people-on-the-planet-are-found-in-the-least-likely-places/
news.mensactivism.org/articles/04/01/19/1840205.shtml
wnd.com/2014/08/nasa-training-warns-of-white-males/
zerohedge.com/news/2013-11-13/white-men-cant-work
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/discrimination-against-whites-in-federal-employment/
vdare.com/articles/hispanic-faction-now-driving-anti-white-affirmative-action-quotas
thinkprogress.org/health/2014/04/04/3422904/clinical-trials-racial-diversity/
dailyslave.com/jew-bbc-boss-says-it-has-too-many-white-male-television-presenters/
ramzpaul.com/2010/09/too-many-white-men-in-tea-party.html
mediaite.com/tv/quota-system-counting-drawing-the-line-at-too-many-white-men-is-the-secret-to-chris-hayes-diverse-show/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/04/anti-white-hatred-is-mainstream-in-the-media-and-the-schools/
bikemojo.com/speak/14-austin-voodoo/68979-too-many-white-people-ut-austin.html
ihatethemedia.com/austin-exclusively-for-white-people-stickers-placed-by-hispanic-lawyer
meetup.com/TX-25-CD-Conservatives/messages/28993032/
texasgopvote.com/government/holders-doj-blocks-texas-isd-election-because-more-whites-blacks-voted-004953
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2012/10/fisher_v_university_of_texas_the_supreme_court_s_argument_on_affirmative_action_this_week_raises_a_lot_of_complicated_emotions.html
sherman-ave.com/white-people-no-longer-cool-enough-the-real-story-behind-affirmative-action/
tabaret.uottawa.ca/en/2013-02/navigating-turbulent-waters
pagesix.com/2013/10/29/naomi-campbell-victoria-beckham-used-too-many-white-models/
whitegenocideproject.com/white-genocide-in-new-zealand-praised-by-media/
independentsentinel.com/de-blasio-sees-too-many-whites-in-new-york-city-museums-orchestras-and-dance-troupes/
whitegenocideproject.com/yes-diversity-is-about-getting-rid-of-white-people-admits-a-professor/
elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2010/07/01/is-burlington-too-white/
whitegenocideproject.com/australia-tasmania-too-white-say-anti-whites/
whitegenocideproject.com/chinese-doctor-china-for-chinese-australia-for-everybody/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/05/18/the-foreign-service-is-too-white-wed-know-were-top-diplomats/
telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11240700/School-marked-down-by-Ofsted-for-being-too-white.html
dailycaller.com/2015/04/26/is-baseball-too-white/
nationalreview.com/article/shakespeare-white-stop-teaching
swedenreport.org/2015/03/18/swedish-childrens-movies-too-white/
billboard.com/articles/news/6531175/inside-rock-roll-hall-fame-induction-process-secrets-jann-wenner
express.co.uk/news/uk/565198/BBC-Radio-2-white-audience
libertyunyielding.com/2015/05/06/michelle-obama-dedicates-new-museum-by-complaining-cultural-institutions-are-too-white/
csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2012/0103/Too-white-Iowa-is-91-white-but-does-that-mean-it-shouldn-t-vote-first
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/does-npr-sound-too-white/
salon.com/2012/04/01/is_game_of_thrones_too_white/
newrepublic.com/article/121437/why-indie-music-so-unbearably-white
coachisright.com/idiot-liberal-judge-dismisses-111-of-112-jurors-as-too-white-in-92-white-county/
conservative-headlines.com/2014/11/head-of-oslo-jewish-claims-norway-is-too-white/
sierranevadajourneys.org/2015/02/27/green-jobs-are-too-white-how-environmental-groups-can-increase-diversity-in-the-workplace/
americanfreepress.net/?p=21263
theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/29/a-disgusting-experience-bands-show-cancelled-because-they-are-too-white/
seattlemag.com/article/seattle-too-white
forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2014/08/14/on-yogas-race-problem-has-the-practice-become-too-white/
thelibertarianrepublic.com/toy-store-catalogues-sweden-criticized-white/
colorlines.com/articles/junot-diaz-writes-about-how-most-mfa-programs-are-too-white
crosscut.com/2013/01/mount-rainier-too-white/
cnet.com/forums/discussions/cystic-fibrosis-too-white-for-ottawa-fundraiser-317822/
humanevents.com/2010/01/29/too-white-berkeley-science-labs-may-be-cut/
thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/high-school-girl-taunted-beaten-at-bus-stop-for-being-too-white/
rightwingnews.com/media/leftists-want-minnesota-flag-taken-down-because-it-shows-white-man-working/
whitegenocideproject.com/appalachian-state-universitys-chief-white-genocide-officer-calls-for-surprise-white-genocide/
reuters.com/article/2014/11/11/us-usa-portland-education-idUSKCN0IV0UX20141111
sctimes.com/story/news/local/minnesota/2014/08/01/minority-teachers-needed-increase-diversity-school/13498903/
whitegenocideproject.com/us-bringing-black-to-harrison-mayors-plan-to-flood-small-arkansas-town-with-thousands-of-blacks/
dailystormer.com/marxist-students-at-university-of-michigan-plan-disturbances-over-too-many-whites-on-campus/comment-page-1/
liveleak.com/view?i=5ce_1389985752
answers.com/Q/I_vsited_Brazil_last_month_and_I_noticed_there_are_too_many_whites_Brazilians._I'm_American_and_I_always_thought_that_all_Brazilian_people_were_black_or_indigenous._Did_occur_some_kind_of_immigration
washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/26/metro-derailed-by-culture-of-complacence-incompete/?page=all
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depending on where you're from, deny the holohoax in school and you will fail your class. Heck you might even get expelled and denied any future education or in certain countries be arrested.

>>>/pdfs/

this

So what am I supposed to do? Go along with the narrative?
Still would like to see the evidence if there is any

Not a good idea, OP

Where you from?

Here's the most obvious proof: the memorial plaque at Auschwitz, and its replacement after the idea of 4 million deaths was conclusively disproven. I've got pictures of census data on the jews (no drop in the jewish population) and the official Red Cross records (~300K dead jews) around here somewhere…

That said, is right: if you openly question the jewish narrative, you'll be punished, ostracized, and possibly jailed.

David Cole's documentary:
youtube.com/watch?v=WmYFpiCo1-g
David Irving: youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
Ernst Zundel*: youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
Steven Anderson: youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
Why we believed?** youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
The Greatest Story Never Told: youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe

*Interesting because there was a court case over it, look into it
**Very new documentary

If you are up for documents see:
Red Cross - REPORT of the International Committee of the Red Cross on it's activities during the Second World War (September 1, 1939 - June 30, 1947)

Say goodbye to your school carreer.

Just bullshit them.
Say that you find evidence that in fact 12 million were killed and a quarter of that were converted into lampshades.

IF the professor questions your just accuse him of antisemitism.

Anything else and you'll fail your class. No point in rebelling for a shit cause.
Also sage for not your personal homework slide team.

Where do you live, motherfucker? That’s really important.

Kek forget that I just wanna know the truth

Italia

You’re lucky, then. It’s not illegal to deny the holocaust there. I imagine they’ll look down on it, but throw in something about how kikes took advantage of native Italians and you ought to be good.

Actually, hang on. EU members get extradition on that.

European Union Framework Decision for Combating Racism and Xenophobia (2007)

The text establishes that the following intentional conduct will be punishable in all EU Member States:

- Publicly inciting to violence or hatred , even by dissemination or distribution of tracts, pictures or other material, directed against a group of persons or a member of such a group defined by reference to race, colour, religion, descent or national or ethnic origin.
- Publicly condoning, denying or grossly trivialising
- crimes of genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes as defined in the Statute of the International Criminal Court (Articles 6, 7 and 8) directed against a group of persons or a member of such a group defined by reference to race, colour, religion, descent or national or ethnic origin, and
- crimes defined by the Tribunal of Nuremberg (Article 6 of the Charter of the International Military Tribunal, London Agreement of 1945) directed against a group of persons or a member of such a group defined by reference to race, colour, religion, descent or national or ethnic origin.
Member States may choose to punish only conduct which is either carried out in a manner likely to disturb public order or which is threatening, abusive or insulting.

The reference to religion is intended to cover, at least, conduct which is a pretext for directing acts against a group of persons or a member of such a group defined by reference to race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin.

Member States will ensure that these conducts are punishable by criminal penalties of a maximum of at least between 1 and 3 years of imprisonment.

The holocaust happened; there is tons of hard evidence. What there isn't too much evidence for are the 6 gajilion claims.

That said, even if it was a complete hoax and even if Hitler loved Jews in reality, you would fail your class for writing an essay on that.

~270,000 dead kikes != hollowcost, chaim
Pack your bags and get back to >>>/auschwitz/

Where were the sacrificial altars and burnt offerings then?

If what happened to Jews in Germany happened to whites in America we would all agree that it was an attempted genocide. Call it whatever you want.

Hmmh, so Holocaust means "genocide" now?
And what did Americans (European descendants) do prior to ww2 to deserve a Holohoax?

Holocaust is synonymous with "jewish genocide". And I'm not even arguing whether or not it was justified. I'm simply stating a fact.

Also I just want to add that this hardcore holocaust denial where some of you even go as far as to suggest that Jews weren't targeted at all, this is what's holding us back from appealing to fence sitters, disillusioned liberals/moderates, and academics.

No genocide was planned or carried out. “The Holocaust” refers to a genocide. Thus, The Holocaust did not happen.

Gee, I wonder who is behind that post.

What happened to kikes in Germany? ;)

No, we would be called a racist nazi 1488 supremacists. Oh wait, it's already happening!

Yes, kikes were "targeted", so what? That's not genocide.

No genocide was planned or carried out. “The Holocaust” refers to a genocide. Thus, The Holocaust did not happen.
Eat shit and die, revisionist. Truth does not compromise.

The Holocaust never happened but i wish it did

Back in the oven jude

You are referring to the word "pogrom". Holocaust explicitly means burnt sacrifices. Maybe the bomb dropped from the Allied planes really did make the Holohoax real, but Im sure you would disagree with that ;°)

Who? You?

Back to cuckchan, brit/pol/
>>>/k/
>>>Holla Forums

I forgot how low the average IQ was even on Holla Forums Holla Forums, I'm out

The Holocaust didn’t happen BUT IT WILL.

You can go back to your /k/ikecentral, jerking off about the hilarious failure that is lolberturdianism with your shitskinned, half nigger half Turk "international economic" Bachelor friend then.
Funny how all these subhuman lolberturdians hate Holla Forums but keep coming back like a trailer trash whore.

SOON

Try clipconverter.cc/

Reported for admitting to raiding the site.
Reported for shitposting.

Yes. Self learn, but don't out what you know in school. Academia even attacks Christina Hoff Summers for non-controversial rational arguments.

I don't even deny the holocaust happened in some form, but I acknowledge how it is used for keeping the US intervention foreign policy through isreali firsters, evangelicals and glenn beck types.

Plus learning any WW2 history, you learn of carpet bombing german factories, and where did the movie schidlers list take place? A factory.

You are better off criticizing evangelicals, gleen beek, and isreal first cucks for justifying their warmongering by using the holocaust.

holocausthandbooks.com

The risk outweighs the benefit here. You'll gain nothing by taking such a risk, you'll only compromise yourself user.

It's simply not worth it.

The real holohaux is that there was genocide in the concentration camps but kikes inflate the numbers like a motherfucker and count victims that weren't jewish as their own. The media pushed the narrative so hard for decades that most millennials think only jews were put in camps.

"Hitler was a good boy he dindu nuffin. He was trying to get his Reich on track" usefull idiots really don't help exposing jewish lies and manipulations.

False.

Keep rebooting your router, rabbi.

That's exactly my point. These dindus are directly harming the cause of white identity by making us all look like a bunch of low IQ delusional neo-nazis.

Go to >>>/polarchive/

Reported.

There was no genocide. Blow your brains out.

Is the BO of /polarchive/ still around?
He no longer stickies threads and deletes spam there. If the board's been abandoned, someone here should step up and become the new BO.
>>>/polarchive/7
>>>/polarchive/7
>>>/polarchive/7
>>>/polarchive/7
>>>/polarchive/7
>>>/polarchive/7
>>>/polarchive/7
>>>/polarchive/7
>>>/polarchive/7
>>>/polarchive/7

I guess rape of Berlin and bombing of Dresden also never happened.

It's really funny hearing people say this while simultaneously pushing the idea that mass immigration is white genocide (which I happen to agree with, but nevertheless).

jews are not people

jews invented the holocaust to invent the concept of genocide
jews invented human rights to posture as humans

go suck a bleeding baby penis.

pretty sure the auxillary census workers were out in full force getting an exact census count of who was killed in dresden.

People forget about the self sacrifice of all those census workers who storm into the field of battle after the carnage to furnish exect counts of war dead.

Next time you see your local census worker thank them, they are the true heroes that were able to accumulate all the hoax….. errrrr tragic numbers of death during ww2.

Outbreeding of whites =/= rounding up god's chosen for summer camp

Did we holocoaster the Jap's too when we did the same exact thing in America?

Take your faggotry elsewhere

What would that entail, because I’d be willing to do it.

Also, don't forget about British camps for Boers.

We’re talking about the Holocaust, not what happened to the Germans.

There is zero scientific evidence for the Holocaust. There is irrefutable scientific evidence for white genocide.

What the Germans did doesn’t even meet the UN definition of genocide.

If the essay statement does not mention JEWS but it does mention you to address the HOLOCAUST and it does not mention JEWS,

just write about the GERMAN people after the war and call that the holocaust.

Thanks. I see that /polarchive/ is listed as a board that can be claimed in the link below.
To claim one of these boards and run it yourself, send an email to claim@Holla Forums.co
8ch.net/claim.html

This is hilariously false. There is tons of hard evidence that Jewish culture and presence was destroyed, particularly in places like Poland.

Show me the scientific evidence that this is being done on purpose with the intent to destroy us as a people

What are the thoughts on the Armenian Genocide?

Happened [ ] or did not happen [ ]?

Jews are not people so your point is moot. Jews demon possessed vissages of what is commonly known as humans, they are akin to insects creeping about, but jews are always spawn out of a pit of hell.

Jews are a matriarchical esoteric eastern babylonian masturbation cult. Judiasm was born in babylon. They are all gypsies, they have their own county now but refuse to go there beause they are wandering accursed gypsies. Anyone can become a Jew if they hate Jesus Christ and are willing to suck bleedig baby penis. Jews are not a people, they have no culture. They are all bastards, they have no work ethic and never created anything ever except for stage plays and hoax finance, so they can blaspheme Christ.

All Jews go to hell. They tried to kill God, yet failed because it is impossible. Jews are of the devil.

kikes aren't Europeans

Sweden.

jews get butthurt over this because of the muh holocaust monopoly.

Jews are a fiendishly jealous people about their myths and fables, so whenever other peoples encroach onto their fable bubble, they deploy all measures necessary to squash it.

Jews hate this armenian hoax becasue it steals from their calimed unique experience of how abe lincoln fought world war 2 to free the jews, oops that was the american civil war.

That's scientific evidence that whites are being bred out of extinction. It doesn't prove that it's being done on purpose. For example, prove to me that Justin Trudeau is trying to kill off his own race by bringing refugees into Canada, and isn't just a complete idiot.

Justin Trudeau is not a dictator that has control over entire state. Even more, he has no control over leftist groups who promote race mixing and non-white immigration.

Either ALL government officials and leftist groups are

no where near the most obvious proof.

yes thank god we have heroes like The Red Cross, who were on the scene shortly after the liberation of the "death camps" to get an accurate picture of the total number who died.

Also here's a captured German document detailing the the amount of deaths, notice how the are almost EXACTLY the same? So what's the explanation Schlomo? Did the Red Cross collude with the 'ebil nahtzees' to make it appear there was far fewer deaths? Or were they both telling the truth?

Complete idiots don't become Heads of State of any nation
If he's in power and a total idiot (which might be the case I don't personally know) he was put there to be used for somebody else's agenda

Bonus points: educate yourself on communism and what ethno-religious group supports communism in ALL White countries.

How old are you?

Probably retarded since it talks like a typical subhuman you expect to meet in /k/. Like the half Turk Argentinian nigger for example.

Is Canada a dictator ship?

>Either ALL government officials and leftist groups are

Sure is tumblr in here

That's exactly my point. A faggot like Trudeau was elected by the people because this country is by and large cucked. You can't claim it's genocide when we're actively destroying ourselves.

So prove it, faggot.
Right. They were kicked out. THEY WEREN’T KILLED. THERE WAS NO GENOCIDE.

NICE PILPUL, FAGGOT.
Sure thing!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Pan-European_political_activist

1. Question and minimize the statistics.
“Whites are the majority in white countries; their population is going up, not down.”
2. Attack the motivations of the truth-tellers.
“These are just crazy claims by white supremacists and racists.”
3. Claim that the deaths were inadvertent.
“There is no coordinated plan to eliminate the white race. That is just a conspiracy theory.”
4. Emphasize the strangeness of the victims.
“White people have historically enjoyed disproportionate social privileges. Now their countries are becoming just like the rest of the world.”
5. Rationalize the deaths as the result of tribal conflict.
“White people are just worried that they will no longer enjoy the privileges of being an ethnic majority.”
6. Blame ‘out of control’ forces for committing the killings.
“Most immigrants are peaceful and hard working. Islamic extremism is a very small minority and does not represent the immigrant population.”
7. Avoid antagonizing the genocidists, who might walk out of the ‘peace process’.
“Reconciliation is the first step toward solving issues of race in the West. We must learn to live together.”
8. Justify denial in favor of current economic interests.
“Immigrants are crucial to our economic recovery. Immigrants perform jobs most people do not want and spend money that helps grow the economy.”
9. Claim that the victims are receiving good treatment.
“White people today are still well above average in terms of education and financial success.”
10. Claim that what is going on does not fit the definition of genocide.
“Mass immigration is not the same as genocide. Genocide is the destruction of a people.”
11. Blame the victims.
“White people should atone for their history of racism and privilege. Accepting refugees and immigrants from less fortunate countries is crucial to this process.”
12. Say that peace and reconciliation are more important than blaming people for genocide.
“The most important thing is that people from all cultures can learn to live together peacefully. There is no reason for a crazy ‘white genocide’ witch hunt.”

Poll finds 89% of Brits oppose massive non-European immigration:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2pHJVZtaok

Receive anti-White “Diversity Training” for telling the truth:
whitegenocideproject.com/diversity-training-for-stating-the-truth/

White people in Birmingham (2nd largest city), England, are now less than 1 in 3 of school students:
express.co.uk/news/uk/439027/Only-one-pupil-in-three-is-white-in-Birmingham

White Britons ‘will be minority’ by 2066, says professor (Ethnically Cleansed Britain: 40,000 BC — 2066 AD RIP):
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10032296/White-Britons-will-be-minority-by-2066-says-professor.html
When anti-Whites talk about “mixing THE races”, what they imagine is Asian people in Asia, Black people in Africa, Muslim people in the Middle East, Jews in Israel… and where White people used to be – these “rainbow nations” of brown skinned, brown haired, brown eyed people.

David Cameron says we have too many white Christian faces in Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=mHqRtLeI_pE

Does Racism Run Rampant in the American Mainstream Media?
thebilzerianreport.com/racism-runs-rampant-in-the-american-mainstream-media/

Sometimes the Worst Cases of Racism are Found in the Least Likely Places…
thebilzerianreport.com/sometimes-the-most-racist-people-on-the-planet-are-found-in-the-least-likely-places/

Too many White males in engineering.
news.mensactivism.org/articles/04/01/19/1840205.shtml
NASA training warns of 'white males'
wnd.com/2014/08/nasa-training-warns-of-white-males/
Labor force participation - White men over 20
zerohedge.com/news/2013-11-13/white-men-cant-work
Discrimination against Whites in Federal Employment
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/discrimination-against-whites-in-federal-employment/
Hispanic “Faction” Now Driving Anti-White “Affirmative Action” Quotas
vdare.com/articles/hispanic-faction-now-driving-anti-white-affirmative-action-quotas
There Are Too Many White People In Clinical Trials, And It’s A Bigger Problem Than You Think

thinkprogress.org/health/2014/04/04/3422904/clinical-trials-racial-diversity/
Jewish BBC boss says it has too many White male television presenters.
dailyslave.com/jew-bbc-boss-says-it-has-too-many-white-male-television-presenters/
Too many White people in Tea Party.
ramzpaul.com/2010/09/too-many-white-men-in-tea-party.html
Quota System: ‘Counting,’ Drawing The Line At ‘Too Many White Men’ Is The Secret To Chris Hayes’ Show
mediaite.com/tv/quota-system-counting-drawing-the-line-at-too-many-white-men-is-the-secret-to-chris-hayes-diverse-show/
Anti-White Hatred Is Mainstream in the Media and the Schools
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/04/anti-white-hatred-is-mainstream-in-the-media-and-the-schools/
Too many White people at UT-Austin
bikemojo.com/speak/14-austin-voodoo/68979-too-many-white-people-ut-austin.html
"Austin “EXCLUSIVELY FOR WHITE PEOPLE” stickers placed by Hispanic lawyer. Apparently he was trying to make a political statement about too many white people moving into his neighborhood."
ihatethemedia.com/austin-exclusively-for-white-people-stickers-placed-by-hispanic-lawyer
Austin Fire Dept, diversity, and too many white applicants
meetup.com/TX-25-CD-Conservatives/messages/28993032/
Holder's DOJ Blocks Texas ISD Election because More Whites than Blacks Voted
texasgopvote.com/government/holders-doj-blocks-texas-isd-election-because-more-whites-blacks-voted-004953
We can’t admit you, because we have too many white males enrolled in your major
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2012/10/fisher_v_university_of_texas_the_supreme_court_s_argument_on_affirmative_action_this_week_raises_a_lot_of_complicated_emotions.html
The University of Texas at Austin is cracking down on an important issue plaguing colleges worldwide — too many white people.
sherman-ave.com/white-people-no-longer-cool-enough-the-real-story-behind-affirmative-action/
Canada: “In the political realm, I’ve seen too many white, male lawyers in their sixties. I think it’s time for a breath of fresh air. Better yet: diversity.”
 Mathieu Fleury
tabaret.uottawa.ca/en/2013-02/navigating-turbulent-waters
Naomi Campbell: Victoria Beckham used too many white models
pagesix.com/2013/10/29/naomi-campbell-victoria-beckham-used-too-many-white-models/
White Genocide in New Zealand praised by media.
whitegenocideproject.com/white-genocide-in-new-zealand-praised-by-media/
Too Many Whites in Museums, Orchestras, and Dance Troupes
independentsentinel.com/de-blasio-sees-too-many-whites-in-new-york-city-museums-orchestras-and-dance-troupes/
“Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People” admits a jew professor
whitegenocideproject.com/yes-diversity-is-about-getting-rid-of-white-people-admits-a-professor/
Is Burlington TOO White?
"A mid-sized CANADIAN city received a complaint from a foreign-born BLACK woman, and her committee (likely comprised of other meddling foreigners), that one of Canada’s five top-rated cities to reside in…. is (gasp) apparently “TOO WHITE”!"
elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2010/07/01/is-burlington-too-white/
Australia: Tasmania ‘too White’ say anti-Whites.
whitegenocideproject.com/australia-tasmania-too-white-say-anti-whites/
Chinese Doctor: China for Chinese. Australia for EVERYBODY!!!
whitegenocideproject.com/chinese-doctor-china-for-chinese-australia-for-everybody/
The Foreign Service is too white.

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/05/18/the-foreign-service-is-too-white-wed-know-were-top-diplomats/
British school marked down by Ofsted for being 'too white'
telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11240700/School-marked-down-by-Ofsted-for-being-too-white.html
Is Baseball Too White?
dailycaller.com/2015/04/26/is-baseball-too-white/
High-School Teacher: Stop Teaching Shakespeare Because He’s a White Man
nationalreview.com/article/shakespeare-white-stop-teaching
Captain Sweden again: Swedish children’s movies “too white”
swedenreport.org/2015/03/18/swedish-childrens-movies-too-white/
Jann Wenner Answers Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 'Too Male, Too White, Too Rich' Critics
billboard.com/articles/news/6531175/inside-rock-roll-hall-fame-induction-process-secrets-jann-wenner
So BBC has been all about saying there's too many White announcers, guests, now to complete the circle: Review reveals that the audience for BBC Radio 2 is 'too white'
express.co.uk/news/uk/565198/BBC-Radio-2-white-audience
Michelle Obama dedicates new museum by complaining cultural institutions are ‘too white’
libertyunyielding.com/2015/05/06/michelle-obama-dedicates-new-museum-by-complaining-cultural-institutions-are-too-white/
Iowa is too White.
csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2012/0103/Too-white-Iowa-is-91-white-but-does-that-mean-it-shouldn-t-vote-first
NPR is a bunch of jews but even SOUNDING White is too White.
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/does-npr-sound-too-white/
Is Game of Thrones too White?
salon.com/2012/04/01/is_game_of_thrones_too_white/
Why "Indie" Music Is So Unbearably White
newrepublic.com/article/121437/why-indie-music-so-unbearably-white
liberal judge dismisses 111 of 112 jurors as too White in 92% White county
coachisright.com/idiot-liberal-judge-dismisses-111-of-112-jurors-as-too-white-in-92-white-county/
Head of Oslo Jewish community claims Norway is too white
conservative-headlines.com/2014/11/head-of-oslo-jewish-claims-norway-is-too-white/
Damn Whites only ones interested in green: Green Jobs are too White
sierranevadajourneys.org/2015/02/27/green-jobs-are-too-white-how-environmental-groups-can-increase-diversity-in-the-workplace/
Is Your Town ‘Too White’?
americanfreepress.net/?p=21263
Band’s Show Cancelled Because They Are ‘Too White’
theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/29/a-disgusting-experience-bands-show-cancelled-because-they-are-too-white/
Is Seattle Too White?
seattlemag.com/article/seattle-too-white
Yoga's race problem: too White.

forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2014/08/14/on-yogas-race-problem-has-the-practice-become-too-white/
Four toy companies in Sweden, where 89% of the population is white, are being criticized for having too many white people in their catalogues.
thelibertarianrepublic.com/toy-store-catalogues-sweden-criticized-white/
"Junot Diaz" Writes About How Most Master of Fine Arts Programs Are Too White
colorlines.com/articles/junot-diaz-writes-about-how-most-mfa-programs-are-too-white
There's a problem with park visitors, yep, too White.
crosscut.com/2013/01/mount-rainier-too-white/
Lets try for (even) more lethal: Cystic fibrosis too 'white' for Ottawa fundraiser
""The Carleton University Students' Association has voted to drop a cystic fibrosis charity as the beneficiary of its annual Shinearama fundraiser, supporting a motion that argued the disease is not "inclusive" enough."
cnet.com/forums/discussions/cystic-fibrosis-too-white-for-ottawa-fundraiser-317822/
‘Too White’ Berkeley Science Labs May Be Cut
humanevents.com/2010/01/29/too-white-berkeley-science-labs-may-be-cut/
High School Girl Taunted, Beaten at Bus Stop for “Being Too White”
thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/high-school-girl-taunted-beaten-at-bus-stop-for-being-too-white/
Move over Dixie: Leftists Want Minnesota Flag Taken Down Because It Shows White Man Working
rightwingnews.com/media/leftists-want-minnesota-flag-taken-down-because-it-shows-white-man-working/
Appalachian State University’s “Chief White Genocide Officer” calls for (surprise!) White Genocide
whitegenocideproject.com/appalachian-state-universitys-chief-white-genocide-officer-calls-for-surprise-white-genocide/
Oregon: White flight from schools should be stopped, says group.
Portland schools urged to scrap transfers to boost racial diversity
reuters.com/article/2014/11/11/us-usa-portland-education-idUSKCN0IV0UX20141111
Minnesota schools too White
sctimes.com/story/news/local/minnesota/2014/08/01/minority-teachers-needed-increase-diversity-school/13498903/
Mayor’s plan to flood small Arkansas town with thousands of Blacks
whitegenocideproject.com/us-bringing-black-to-harrison-mayors-plan-to-flood-small-arkansas-town-with-thousands-of-blacks/
Marxist Students at University of Michigan Plan Disturbances Over Too Many Whites on Campus
dailystormer.com/marxist-students-at-university-of-michigan-plan-disturbances-over-too-many-whites-on-campus/comment-page-1/
Calgary's Muslim Mayor Says, "Too Many Whites In Upper Management"
liveleak.com/view?i=5ce_1389985752
Too many whites Brazilians.
answers.com/Q/I_vsited_Brazil_last_month_and_I_noticed_there_are_too_many_whites_Brazilians._I'm_American_and_I_always_thought_that_all_Brazilian_people_were_black_or_indigenous._Did_occur_some_kind_of_immigration
"Metro derailed by culture of complacence, incompetence, lack of diversity"
"Ninety-seven percent of the bus and train operators at the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority are black, with only six white women out of more than 3,000 drivers, according to Metro documents"
"It is a culture in which a white male engineer near completion of a Ph.D. was passed over for a management position in favor of a black man who was barely literate, multiple staffers said."
washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/26/metro-derailed-by-culture-of-complacence-incompete/?page=all

Hey OP. Just call it 8pol and 4pol. It's shorter that way.

The fact remains that kikes have ALWAYS been at the forefront of every single half baked liberal bullshit since the beginning of time means that whatever shitty non argument you are offering to absolve the kikes of their coming punishment is going to push aside.

Now, why dont you "rational", "smart" lolberturdians with the "advanced ideologies" leave us echo chamber retards alone and go back to your better board?
>>>/k/
>>>Holla Forums

Sadly yes, you have to publicly go with the narrative unless you have millions in fuck you money, even more if you're European.

It's a case where the negatives far outweight the positives. I'm not saying to believe the lie, the holocaust is one of the world's biggest scams, but trust me you do not want to take a shit in that rat's nest, they'll eat you whole.

YOU ARE A COWARD

Adam Smith, John Locke et al. were not Jews, nor were their influences (Kant, Rosseau).

tfw the biggest pushers of holocaust denial are kikes trying to make us look bad.

Seriously, think about it. Who benefits from this? Does white identity benefit by being tied to neo-nazism and low intelligence? Is that how we're going to make normies self-aware enough to stick up for themselves and their race?

Jesus Christ some of you HAVE to be kikes, there's no other explanation.

Write your essay on the firebombing of Dresden.

It is often ignored in WW2 education and gives you an opportunity to challenge the "allies are the good guys, nazis are the bad guys" narrative.

refute my point faggot.

There is: you're a retarded shill without even slightest knowledge about National-Socialism. Gas yourself, yid.

What point? I don't believe the mainstream narrative any more than you do.

this is obviously the ´freedom´ the americans want the european peoples to have

Of what exactly?
Also I don't get your position
You believe the genocide didn't happen but we shouldn't talk about it to the normies? Is that it?

The goyim know…

If you actually write a paper denying the holocaust, please tell us what the response is. I am very curious what would actually happen in this scenario.

this is obviously the ´freedom´ the americans want the european peoples to have>>Holla Forums is the right-wing version of tumblr

there is no 'us', faggot.

if you think that jews and only jews are allowed to propagandize against white people and label them; if you think that jews are the only ones allowed to label what white people are then you are a jew or a jewish lickspittle faggot.

Jews do not have authority over anything, they are not people.

Jews do not set the TONE on what is acceptable or label certain aspects of what white people do.

You giving creedence to jewish propaganda means that you are jewish or a lickspittle of jews and you suck jewish cock for money,

Fuck you whore.
Go comiserate with your rabbis at the synagouge you Christ Killer.

lol, because you also shit your ideas are also stupid.
Since both niggers in Africa, and you do- shit.

No we want the freedom to AGREE, like you classy Europeans

One thing I know for certain about national socialism is that it directly harms my interests as a white person, and that everyone of all races view you as the niggers of the white race.

I believe it happened but was greatly blown out of proportion. It wasn't even the second or third biggest tragedy of WWII. Regardless, I think trying to convince normies of this is fucking retarded because they simply think you're stupid/insane and WILL NEVER accept your narrative. The brainwashing is far too deep.

Whites need to learn how to respect themselves, their race and their culture. This does not necessitate shitting on other groups or being openly anti-semetic or racist. We simply need to associate positive feelings with whiteness and European heritage, and encourage people to take pride in their roots.

Moreover, we can use the holocaust as a way to do this. Did your grandpa "fight the evil Nazis" in WWII? Great, you should be proud. The white race defeated the world's most evil empire, and that's something to be fucking proud of.

Kike detected

Well then, thanks a lot fuckface.
America (state) can fuck off and die this instand, and not a single person in the world would feel bad about it. They are the worlds most hypocritical actors on the world stage. And they forgot to study their lines.

Unrelated but man 4chan pol is a mess lately. This pol is far superior.

You don't have to outright saym, "it's fake," just take an objective stance and note what you've discovered and write about the contradictions, if they are in fact real.

That doesn't make any sense because "the world's most evil empire" would be made up of white people that were pretty adamant about putting themselves first. It's quite a paradox

Nobody cares about your interests, rabbi. You're not White, of course White racialist ideology is harmful for you.

but at least we can 'agree' that US government targets even its allies to see if they truly agree or not.
If that's the agreement? I won't agree, because it's retarded af.

Well if you're American, most of your grandpas actually fought the evil Japs. I don't really know what to say for people whose grandparents were on the Axis side though. Maybe that's why Germany is so easy to cuck.

you anally attacked yourself buttblaster

go look in the mirror jew.
you are being liquidated right now.

My grandfather fought in the Royal Italian Navy

This is obviously going on since at least 94 (when I was fucking 7)

#followthemoney

CAN JEWS EVEN MAKE MONEY OFF THIS SHITE ANYMORE?
PATHETIC

One of my grandfathers fought on the allies side, but one of my great grandfathers was an SS officer. I basically don't tell anyone about the latter. He was a piece of shit for a human being anyways.

now read the attached pic, user

Literally, the only thing europeans have in common are their genes. Nothing else.

Whites killing whites
lol

Culture and civilization.

le shilling masterface

This isn't whites versus whites. It's whites versus Nazis. This is why demonizing Nazis and never conflating them with Germans is important in getting through to your typical brainwashed normie.

FTFY.

germans getting killed by germanic people (where did america get its population?)
you shouldn't try too hard, and I'm glad you're not talking to me irl

Take this allegory.

Hitler was like the George Washington of Germany.

Then a bunch of jews decided to exterminate all the Germans, then and up until this day.

Jews are demon spawn and their goal is to exterminate all the Germans.
The Germans will actually liquidate all the jewish because america is going to collapse because Jews suck. Britian is going to collapse because Jews suck. France is going to collapse because Jews suck. All the United Nations and Allied powers are going to collapse because jews suck bleeding baby penis.

It is happening right now, the international community is irreleveant. America will never have another military draft or send American troops to europe to fight dem ebil germans.

Cry now bastard, there is nothing you can do about it. All jews will be liquidated by the Germans, God wills it. It does not matter how many bleeding baby penises you suck, the germans will exterminate you indiscriminately, and it will not be unique, you Christ Killer.

There is a difference between cutting your losses biting your tongue and going full retard then ruining your life.

You already know that, don't you, officer Shekelstein? Wish more of us can be used to justify your department's funding and maybe have a raise?

this thread is flooded by fags/shills/bots

Nigger, the White American host can not be held responsible for the actions of the Jewish parasite any more than the German can be held responsible for Weimar degeneracy. And by the way, anons in burger don't have to hide their identity for fear of the law. The most we can be made to suffer here is the loss of paying work; and some of us are independent enough to get along fine anyway.

there is a strong difference between 'can' and 'is' when it comes to liability for war crimes.
Who elected these fuckups? not the somalian druglords or afghani rape gangs.

SHANDA: A shame, a scandal. The expression “a shanda fur die goy” means to do something embarrassing to Jews where non-Jews can observe it.

shouldn't you be fucking rats in your ghetto's sewer system you gutter slut?

Jews don't like this thread.
Jews don't appreciate this thread.

“a shanda fur die goyim”: “To make a shanda fur die goyim is to do something embarrassing to Jews in a place where non-Jews can observe it.

Just call your paper "little known facts of the holocaust" and focus on the most insane stories like nazis forcing Jews to climb trees then cutting them down, the soap, human skin lampshades, masturbarion machines, etc, carefully referencing each one to witness testimony, then say how you WANTED to include pictures of the lampshades, etc. But unfortunately you couldn't find a single picture of them anywhere. If the testimony was good enough to condemn men to death in Nuremberg it ought to be good enough reference for your paper.

Bonus points if it's an oral report and you can surreptitiously lick your lips and touch your junk through your pants like you're getting more and more aroused during your speech.

Where does this shit about the lamps come from?
Just a meme?

I believe they were used as "evidence" during the Nuremburg trials. Was debunked years later as being made from goat skin.

I am just thinking about how hitler referenced race in Mein Kampf, I'm thinking how he said that there is no nationalist revolution without race. The race is the key to nationalism. I wanted to highlight the important of race by saying that. Because lets face it, cultures, architecture, language etc etc, are strongly related to the genes. Did you know that most african languages don't even have a word for "Blushing" ? Guess why, yes, because they don't have right genes for blushing.

People need to intensify the meaning of genes and race, thats it. There needs to be more representation of it.

not a shill.

Notice how he/she/it/xie is trying to move the goal post?

Fuck off, you commie kike lover.

yeah this isn't great, pretty sure the rebuttal goes "oh everyone know that plaque was Soviet bullshit, Westerners never took that number seriously and it wasn't part of the 6mil".

Proof of the Holohoax is in the Leuchter and Rudolf reports, in Rudolf Hoess' confession, and in the Treblinka diesel exhaust story. But true dat:
Dresden is a good suggestion, or consider the pre-war origins of anti-semitism: 1919 revolution, depression-era degeneracy, German economic miracle and ((international)) response; "Judea declares war on Germany" in 1933. I could have accepted being taught that it was a disproportionate response to legitimate Jewish antagonism, rather than the poor Jewish shopkeeper suffering for 2000 years of Christian intolerance.

Sorry, user, but such documents don't exist. You're only going to find a bunch of spergy kids saying "it couldn't have happened because I proved it was a logical fallacy using all my numbers!" Kind of like in this thread. Holocaust denial was only invented recently and is a preferred device of attention-seeking faggots who are butthurt at being ignored and neglected. In practice, they need to accept what stupidity and irrelevance are like, but they don't and keep making noise like crying babies. The historical documentation of the Holocaust is pretty straightforward – so much so that not a single person in the whole of the world with a PhD in History (i.e. an expert qualified to talk about the subject and to interpret historical records) has advocated a denial position. It's the last resort of butthurt faggots who maybe have degrees in other fields or maybe who just resort to attention seeking anonymously online.

See

Kek.
Nice insults.
Back to
>>>/k/
>>>Holla Forums
I would love for the days when WE get to crush the balls of all the /k/ikes and force them to confess our own Holohoax.

Back to lolberturdianism with you. Truth above all. We dont like liars here.

Another subhuman with a retarded, braindead ZOG loving granddaddy argues for the Holohoax.
Why am I not surprised?

Literally cant be more obvious.
Daily Reminder:

Lolberturdians and the subhuman scum from /k/ benefit the most from the Holohoax. Lolberturdianism runs entirely on the Holohoax boogeyman.
They are worst than kikes.
Never stop spreading the truth, Holla Forums. The subhumans ALL hate Germans for standing up against them. If you lose the coming war, remember what happened to Germans.
Balls crushed and have to confess to things you didnt do.

Op, sorry that all of the d&c shills shitted up this thread before anyone actually posted anything.

>>>/pdfs/820

This should get you started. There are a lot of resources there.

I've never been able to find the source from these pics other than Holla Forums and Rense. Is there any more "credible" (i.e. one fags would believe) place that hosts them and tells their story? When did these documents start coming out?

Lots of debunking material treasures at holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

Amazing site.

Thanks

Can anyone translate these documents?

I'd like to know this as well.

bump for interest