Progressives not so tough since being enriched

I wanted to share some laughs from Finland.

In our capital and own version of San Fransisco, Helsinki, a row has suddenly began in one of the more expensive and "non-diverse" parts of town - their small elementary school is overcrowded (90% Finnish kids) and the city has suggested that they combine with another close-by elementary in a immigrant-filled area's school (75% non-Finns).

This has sent the parents in a tizzy to stop this convergence! At a meeting with the school board, the school board was shouted down by angry parents who would not stand for this. They want to have a vote about it, which they aren't allowed, and their claim is that "the other school is too far for the children", which is of course bogus.

Turns out that an area of the city which votes…

-35-40% Bourgeois Party (wants more immigrants and refugees with open borders because muh jobs)

-22-24% Green Party (wants immigrants refigees because lol one world people yay)

-15-17% Leftist Party (both reasons of above combined)

…is suddenly not too happy about the prospect of having their kids be enriched!

An article about this in Helsinki Times, our biggest media, has every single comment calling the hypocrites out on their shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

poliisi.fi/instancedata/prime_product_julkaisu/intermin/embeds/polisenaxwwwstructure/46729_HPL_Ulkomaan_kansalaisten_osuus_rikollisuudessa_tammi_maalisk.2016.pdf?5f5ffe50796ad388
hs.fi/kaupunki/a1462676513582
archive.is/TAIIb
archive.is/C2CkI
nyt.fi/a1462762713354?ref=a-luet-#1
ustream.tv/channel/U4yhacN8GxP
ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Nederland/article/detail/1919414/2010/11/27/Femke-Halsema-haalt-kinderen-van-zwarte-school.dhtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helsinki_Senate_Square#Statue_of_Alexander_II
youtu.be/MxqUBR-Z8Go
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/04/the_downside_of_diversity/
amj.aom.org/content/56/6/1545.abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot the article, you retard. Post it and don't forget the archive.

Post link to the story.

Pic related somewhat. This revelation sent some metropolitan shitlibs reeling.

sources, mspaint.jpgs, headline thumbnails.jpg

i won't remember this tomorrow otherwise

Holy shit. That's unexplainable to the cult of the left, as POC can do no wrong, how do they justify it?
Also, can you link source of this study?

wait

bump

poliisi.fi/instancedata/prime_product_julkaisu/intermin/embeds/polisenaxwwwstructure/46729_HPL_Ulkomaan_kansalaisten_osuus_rikollisuudessa_tammi_maalisk.2016.pdf?5f5ffe50796ad388

It's a PDF from the Police's website. I'm rather surprised they published this tbh.

And if I recall correctly, none of the lügenpresse covered it.

Its the same story everywhere, the people in government and the media pushing for 'muh refugees' universally live in cosseted metropolitan areas with no shitskins in sight bar a few trendy ethnic shops.

Adding this to my sources for something I'm writing on the problems of 3rd world migration and particularly studying the effects of the current wave of refuse. This will help a lot as it's current year material.

Fingolians fight back

Since you're doing that, do you know the name of that Indian guy that did a study on multiculturalism? I don't remember much of it, but basically he went in to see how great it is but was shocked at how it's actually been bad.

You guys feel it? The time of the happening is nearly upon us. Shit will continue to deteriorate, civil unrest will amplify, and when critical points are finally hit all hell is going to break loose.

It's going to be fucking glorious.

Be sure to post it on /pdfs/ too when you're done

What a shocker.

But no, I haven't heard of this, but I'll do research. Was it an academic publication or just an article online?

I love the board, but I'll see what I can do. I'm very hesitant about posting things that could be directly tied back to me.

I forget, man. I was hoping you knew since I'm looking for it myself.

Ei kauheasti heru sääliä noilla äänestystuloksilla.

People of Helsinki truly are the worst of our khanate. They bring shame over our eastern tribe.

Can someone translate the whole thing?

Jesus Christ!

The left defined. Let them fight the shitskins on their own.

I'll translate part of it

Yeah I get how it feels, I even get paranoid from just posting on here sometimes.

Here's the link OP forgot.
hs.fi/kaupunki/a1462676513582
archive.is/TAIIb

it doesn't matter since Google translate is not Finnish-friendly, you wouldn't have any idea what you're reading outside my little abstract.

But there.

archive.is/C2CkI

I had no idea we were doing so well. Revelations here we come.

this is really crappy translation but enjoy

It's up 820% mostly because the term "sexual harrasment" wasn't a legal term in Finnish law until last year, so that partly explains the crazy percentage but the quite low numbers overall (in averages, even one is too much)

Do keep in mind that Finnish goverment classifies every baby born in Finland as "Finnish".
So this statistic doesn't even take into account niggers born in Finland as they're considered to be one of us, so in actual fact these stats are an understatement.

rapes going up 52% is no joke thought

most of those cases are sandnigs groping young girls, those cases need to be reported, it's not case of Riitta-Irmeli 50y getting unwanted looks

and when rapefugee gets asylum I think they also count as finnish

No it's not.

Plus now the summer has begun here, just today I saw the rapefugees out and about from their housing centre in numbers I haven't seen before, groups of six to ten.

The enrichening has begun.

yeah, also saw young rapists getting into groups here, I hope elämämkallus sell drugs to them and get them addicted so they only destroy themself

No. And a immigrant-born into Finland is a Finnish citizen, not "Finnish", they are separated by immigrancy of parents, grandparents, languages spoken.

How are True Finns doing in the polls anyway? Haven't heard anything about them lately.

Does Finland have an anti-immigration party like the AfD or FPÖ?

True Finns, which is why I am asking.

As a teacher, there's nothing my colleagues fear more than an angry parent.

We have to be really nice to them when saying their kids are being failures and distracting the others.

The True Finns cucked themselves into the government and didn't gain any actual influence(Irrelevant positions in government to their main policies). They promised no bail-out for Greece and preventing refugees. Both things happened. They have plummeted in the polls.

Shit, they've lost 2/3 of their voter base according to polls. Mostly due to them conceding on nearly everything they promised just so their main man could become foreign minister and build his own career after this term ends.

Not to mention every smaller member of True Finns who has said something racist, or then slightly "triggering" about rapefugees has been scolded and denounced publicly by TF leaders.

Controlled opposition and all that.

There was a Harvard study

Going to HS is like taking a HIV-infested blood transfusion.

Most read story (and yes I know it's Nyt, but they are affiliated):

nyt.fi/a1462762713354?ref=a-luet-#1

I'm pretty mad tbh fam, but thanks for the link.

First wave of invaders were the somalis in the nineties, who are considered "Finnish" now.

Without them, the statistics would look even more damning.

There are still few based members in the party, like the Master himself Halla-aho or Olli Immonen.

They should just break away, and form an actual anti-immigration party working closely with Suomen Sisu.

That sucks. Are there any other anti immigration parties left?

By the way

Giving irrelevant positions in government is a very typical trick to "cockblock" anti immigration parties once they have become big and influential.
They're doing the same thing here in Switzerland with the SVP (I can explain in more details).

Nice to see leftards finally show their true colors

The same is happening in Hamburg.
GOD FORBID any of their kids might encounter some diversity when at school. And what's that, you want to build a refugee shelter an invader HQ right in our part of the city? That's not possible, it would RUIN our particular culture in this quarter!

It is a silver-lining in all of this, that it exposes the futility of trying "compromise" your values. which is to say, fully abandon them. They got their votes in the first place by being determined with their values.

More and more people will become disillusioned and recognize that there's can be no middle ground.

Hamburg? NOOOOOOOOO
b…but muh St. Pauli fans! B..but muh antifa

I read in the article comments that some known Dutch Green party member apparently pulled their kids from a mega-multi-kulti school and said "MY children are not some social experiment".

I tried to find some news about this but couldn't, if any dutchies here know about it please share.

No one can fight the instinct to avoid multiculturalism. Leftists say it's a good thing but deep down they would never want to interact with "diversity".

I live in Seattle which is one of the whitest major cities in the US and of course is also one of the most liberal. If these people saw true diversity they would flee the city.

Leftists are spectacularly good at doublethink, so they can both push for and keep themselves away from diversity.

As long as there's no one to capitalize on that disillusion, it doesn't matter.

The ignorant PS voters will go back to their original parties, or just withdraw from participating in politics completely.

If Halla-aho and friends wish to keep their voting base, they have to distance themselves from the Finns' disappointing performance in government.

Finn here. tbh I dream of it every day. I've got hundreds of iamges saved of our coming (and previous ) khanates.

Hallo-aho needs to step it up. We need the master.

I hope the faggot is out there fighting TTIP 24/7

That too.

Damn we are besieged by many evils.

Their doublethink isn't even the problem. The fact that they never get called out on it is what drives everyone mad, then again when you run dozens of countries through and through I would expect no less.

They would be content with every white nation turning into South Africa so long as they can keep their walled white communities and anyone white that isn't one of them suffers on the outside. They're no better than the jews at this point.

Finland is quite ripe for some massive shitstorm, all the horrors of Swedish immigration ignored, massive budget cuts, economical slavery for the euro, gate keepers of media being shattered due rise of social media.

All the while let's get a loan for some money to give some kebab-technician Iraqis(Rape might be included).

It will be glorious when the Finnish people arise from slumber!

He's fighting FOR the TTIP.

I can't understand his logic on this one at all.

Arm yourselves.
Prepare your bodies.
You will be slaughtering shitskins while fighting your own governments.
Be sure to kill the Jews, too…they are the root of all this evil.

I hope he actually believes it instead of having succumbed to generous lobbying.

NO WAY!
It must be those evil rightwingers making stuff up and lying about those poor, poor refugees!

He's always been a jew shill tbh. I remember a few years ago when he stated that he will always stand with Israel no matter what! I too was fooled by his anti migrant narrative back in the day but as it turned out, he is all talk and no action. Very low energy. A fucking phony and a con man.

So, when are the Finnish and Balticfags going to care out a new khanate ?

I've heard them say its that the patriarchal chauvinist pigs see that the feminists are winning and are lashing out to assert their dominance.

This is what they actually believe.

Be patient. Soon my friend. The khanata is coming.

They published it because their narrative was that there was not a significant increase in rape and sexual assault done by foreigners or anyone else. That it was only like five more than previous years and most rapists are still Finnish etc.

Thye covered all of it, with said narrative.

I don't know how I'd feel neighboring muslims.

Tarkoittaa varmaankin ylen hue laadukasta MV-riepua.

Niillä oli sen ryssän kanssa jotain kinaa, ja Jussi mainitsi miten Kremlin todennäköisesti vaikuttaa lehden taustalla.

That's pretty much what they said.

If Finns ever decide to start conquering, we have a lot of maps and plans to pick from.

Link or it didn't happen. Yle didn't, HS didn't, Ilta-shits didn't, as far as I know.

Now that's autism

we'll genocide them eventually.

Hope you'll accept Estonians :^)

I'm 99% sure HS even showed the live press conference the Police held about it… Happened like two months ago.

Belligerent one-siders pls go.

You do realize you're gonna have to give that back to the Sami right ? It's their rightful clay and the land is shit anyway except for some iron mines like in Kiruna

What is there to know about the Finns? I'm a Western Yuropoorean descendant (read: American), so I don't know shit.

Fuck off.

Perkele

Aren't they independent already. I believe they have their own authorities and shit ?

they don't even have any form of government.

Finns really like any mentions of Finns and Finland.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Finns are sort of like Slavs or Eastern Europe of Scandinavia.

That's retarded, they're not only our neighbouring country, in one way our brethren and also our former rulers. Every neighbouring village/city/county/country makes fun of the close proximity, it's part of humanity.

The jokes poles have about germans, we have about swedes etc.

Scandi-Mongol bastard breed living in a frozen swamp land. Their pretty interesting in person. Almost like an autistic Holla Forumsack irl. Funny as hell though. Also their personal space is realistically a 15m bubble in all directions.

user please stop exaggerating

Eesti–Soome liitriik varsti, minu vend.

Sami are just a bunch of sub-humans.

Whole Lapland is Finnish clay by Manifest Destiny. As is everything that touches the Arctic Sea.

ustream.tv/channel/U4yhacN8GxP

FIN-USA hockey game.

Everything relevant about Finns is there.

What is the origin of Sami. Aren't they like European inuit/ native americans ?

Fuck, I was thinking of the sami council in Norway, nvm

No one here understands Fingolian, you mongoloid. Post translated version.

I left out the fraud section.

How to use the tram in Finland.

sage for offtopic

Ok. I read alot of Arto Paasilinna, also I understand there was the issue of the Swedish/ Finnish war.
But let's just say it's because we're neighbors shall we? What an absolute waste of a post you've made. Insted of taking the opportunity to shed light on it, you've completely cocked it up, Lars/Juha

They are distinct from both Finno-Ugric and Indo-European genetic trees, even though they speak a Finnish related language.

It's speculated that when the Ice age came in 20,000 BC other people left the northernmost areas of Europe except Sami. When the Ice age finally ended in 9,500 BC Finns started moving back to the area, and taking it from the snowniggers.

So there's at least 10,000 years of differing evolutionary paths between regular humans and Sami.

Also, the sexual crimes section shows that 48.8% of perpetrators were foreign but in 44% of cases the offender is unknown. So the number is much more likely to have been higher (foreign), taking into account that 93% of sexual harassment cases were by foreigners. With a maximum potential value of 92.8%. (matching the sexual harassment figure)

translated

ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Nederland/article/detail/1919414/2010/11/27/Femke-Halsema-haalt-kinderen-van-zwarte-school.dhtml

Can't archive it due to the cookie warning.

Translated and screencapped.

One thing that makes Finland much less cucked than Sweden, is due to the wars. This creates a massive cultural defense mechanism against cultural marxism, which Sweden doesn't really have. For example the month of December is nothing but nationalistic pride being pushed. You have the independence celebration, along side with the remembrance of the Winter War usually you have like documentaries as well being played on TV.

Then you have christmas, with the tradition of visiting the graveyard and light up candles for lost family members and most grave yards have their own section of fallen soldiers.

So the comparison Finland being similar to eastern Europe is quite accurately. Since both Finland and Slavic countries have a stronger vision of national identity, due to having to fight for it in recent history.

Also there was a time when the Finns didn't hate the Russians. Check this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helsinki_Senate_Square#Statue_of_Alexander_II

Summer exists in Finland?

Very good. I had this feeling learning about Finnish culture, achievements, national sentiment, also modern day Finnish athletes, Sisu, that you are very similar to us Eastern Europeans. Always had great respect for Finland, for Scandinavia, not so much

You know what first got me interested in Finland? Jari-Matti Latvala and rally about an odd 9 years ago (Some Finns consider this a redneck sport). Finnish drivers are absolute beast because they're cold as fuck and fearless. Then I looked into SISU. Then I started reading Arto Paasilinna (great author, recommend him to everyone who hasn't read him yet). Learned about the Winter war and how Finns absolutely smashed the Russians. Fast forward a couple of years, Finns are the only ones to fight back Soros instilled destruction of their homeland, creating SoO keeping their homeland safe.

You're a great nation, change for no one.

You g

10/10 thank you

*glorious bastards

D&C 2/10.

I don't really care as much for Scandinavia because you're digging your own grave. So not d&c you're wrong about that. I do care about Finland as it's a great nation, and in some ways similar to us. They take pride in their country.

Superb!

Wew Juha, thank you, actually, for living up to what your ancestors fought for and what made your country great. You're an inspiration to Europe

you must also know Finns are welcome to Eastern Europe, first drink is on me

I don't think so. Finns are a racing people, and it's held in very high regard.
Maybe the Metropolitan greens/lefties are against it, i dunno.

Tommi Mäkinen, Juha Kankkunen and Marcus Grönholm were my childhood heroes, along with F1-driver Mika Häkkinen.

How culturally insensitive of her.

What a great vid. Maybe we're of the same generation because I also remember these drivers from my childhood. What always fascinated me is that some Finns start driving as young as 8 years old. More recently the Iceman (Räikkönen) has won the F1 GP. SISU directly translates into what pro Finn drivers are doing.

Hope to take on Ouninpohja with a rally prepared evo9 or sti someday

youtu.be/MxqUBR-Z8Go

Finn bros, can anyone draw a parallel-infograph on the number of rapes / migrant crime before and after SoO was founded? Thanks in advance

I hope they and their children all get raped, beaten, assaulted, and murdered. Fuck Lefties.

As far as I know rapes and migrant crime has dropped significantly since Finns founded Soldiers of Odin.

Can I join Soldiers of Odin even if I'm Irish?

They have a canadian chapter. If they accept canadians, they'll accept anyone.

SOO Canada has an "anti racist" "anti religious discrimination" provision in their charter. They're literally MUH PR

Don't forget they fucked up their education system.

Their standards of education were once the envy of the modern world, but recently that's not the case, and any teacher that can is leaving.

Finnish politicians grew jealous of the respect teachers have (on par with doctors & lawyers in the U.S.) so they crafted new legislation, resulting across the board pay cuts.

Along with rhetoric about fat cat teachers taking advantage of the state. They've already seen the decline, but the damage is done, recovery isn't really possible.

They are hypocrites, why don't you chop their heads off with axes for being traitors?

I found two relevant ones.

First is one from 2007 about how diverse communities see decreased trust and civic involvement and I believe the one you guys were asking about.

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/04/the_downside_of_diversity/

Another relevant one that I found while trying to find that one is actually relevant as a counter to the line that diversity is good for creativity. Published in Dec 2013 it talks about how ambient cultural disharmony hurts productivity.

amj.aom.org/content/56/6/1545.abstract