So, wait, cap has been part of hydra all along?

So, wait, cap has been part of hydra all along?

What the fuck? Are they going to fix this with ANOTHER reboot or will it just sit around?

I mean, i don't see a way for them to wave this away or anything

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StrawmanHasAPoint
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slowpoke.jpg

M8, I didn't see any threads about this and you couldn't fucking pay me to read the shit they're printing these days.

You'd be surprised. Chances are Spencer's already come up with an out. The only ones who are shocked by this are moviefags, people who have never actually a modern comic book before, and people with amnesia. You're probably one of them.

Wait six months to a year. See if anybody cares by then

yeah okay

My issue with it is that this is yet another stain on the legacy of these characters. I didn't think spider-man was dead forever during superior or that shield was always going to be hammer. It's retarded for the same reason Gordon being batman was. Now we have "hey remember that one time bruce wayne lost his memory so commissioner gordon was batman for like a year?". It's just moronic.

Not to mention the fact that his 'out' will likely be making Cap a triple agent inside hydra that's been working to bring them down the whole time.

This looks like a job for…THE TRUMP!

It's basically shock clickbait, like comics always do

Honestly, while it was dumb the way they did it, him being a Hydra Agent makes more sense than him being gay all of a sudden.

What if

HYDRA MADE HIM GAY

so these SJWs are unintentionally saying Trump is a patriot's choice.

#GIVECAPABOYFRIEND

#GIVECAPANAZIBOYTOY

#MAKECAPAFILTHYCOCKSLUT

#MAKECAPAGAYNAZIFUR

#MAKECAPASAMEFAG

Haha wow, whoever wrote those are pretty stupid. People have been demanding better for a long time. Except the big comic companies don't get that. When they see poor sales, they assume its a lack of interest, not consumers revolting against the decision.

Nice shoop nigger

Have another one

You're actually the only other poster on this board. The rest of the posts are just me behind a proxy.

Was Quesada projecting somehow again?

SALES GIMMICK

Nice shop.

i can't explain this shit with stupidity anymore, im convinced jews believe they can do no wrong.

I could get into this if Cap shows up in a full Hydra themed suit and kicks the shit out of Falcon or whoever.

Gay nazis, of course.They must've teased him pretty fucking bad to make even cap gay.
schro?

Can somebody pass me the pic of Red Skull's speech,

Here you go.

thx.
This is my account.

1dominatio
IMIleyend

fill it up m8, I'm not into comics that much.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StrawmanHasAPoint

You know, I'm actually impressed by the speech. It's well written and it shows an understanding of nationalist talking points that leftists generally don't get. There have been studies that have shown that when asked about what the people on the other side of the political spectrum think, people who identify as right-wing generally understand the concerns of people who identify as left-wing whereas left-wingers tend to imagine the right-wingers as being as crazy, stupid, or evil as they can imagine. There's no question that Spencer still has a little of that going on, with Red Skull basically training nationalists to be literally ISIS in the next page. But I can't begrudge the speech itself, which I consider to be a well-written rationalization for a character who is generally depicted as a stereotypical dogkicking nazi. Of course the following page is still complete shit, though.

I think maybe the author realized that, and that's why he put all the ISIS stuff in the next page.

If this is why Cap signed on, I can understand why.

They convert to Islam?

no it doesn't. It's empty retoric that doesn't present any of the facts that would cause people to hold these view in the first place. Plus the next page has them all become nazi suicide bombers.

This is 100% propaganda you fucking cuck.

Problem is that as SJWs skins get thinner and thinner villains get more and more rational. If this trend continues we may see something like this in the future:

And then next page we see him arming people with bombs to blow up colleges.

It's more like they looked up nationalist speeches and just changed the words around so that you wouldn't call them out on just stealing a Donald Trump speech for their villain.

I can imagine them trying to use Red Skull as a Trump puppet.

Red Skull has Xavier's powers you fucking retard.
When we see Cap's memories in the same comic, it's all in gray except for Hydra-related things being red.
Those are psychic suggestions from a prior on-page fight, which was interrupted before they could take hold of his conscious mind.
It's supposed to be an impossible plot hole because it never really happened. He'll go back to normal eventually, just enjoy the ride.

I'm pretty sure they're stealing these quotes from somewhere, it sounds far too lucid to be written by Marvel writers.

Isn't Doom a dirty gyppo?

That would be boss as fuck.

No wonder Holla Forumscksuckers can't effect any positive change in their medium of choice, being literally fucking illiterate.

And a durka durka to you too young lady

Could one such do what he has done?

yeah, he's half gypsy

he's got magic rivaling Dr. Strange cause of it

Why do you libshits love to throw the words "racist" "illiterate" and "ignorant" arbitrarily?

So in Marvel universe gypsies have strong magic to counter the fact that they are otherwise completely useless?

probably. they still got slaughtered during WWII, though

i'm surprised Doom & Magneto never teamed up to beat the shit out of Skull, honestly

If you could be a dear and actually READ , he's saying that Red Skull's monologue isn't well written and nuanced, but a pale shadow of actual talking points written by a libshit who didn't bother putting any thought on why someone would adopt these views, and are simply parroting said talking points and putting them in a bad guy's mouth as a smearing tactic. It's one big ad hominem, was user's point.

There, I spelled it out for you. Will you please be a dear and read this post, slowly, so you don't get confused again?

Could it possibly have anything to do with the left-wing saying the Muslims responsible for the 2015 Cologne attacks should not be punished at all because "they were just following their culture"?

If I can be honest, here… five years ago I would have been enraged, but now? Pic related.

Because it would be hugely hypocritical?

DOOM believes in purging and oppression of the weak in favour of the strong and DOOM'S ultimate and unquestionable authority for the sake of humanity's future while Magneto is a full blown eugenicist. Even Hitler's caricature drawn by Jewish testimonies is ideologically milder than those two. Regarding Skull I am not yet sure wtf are his actual ideological motives other than being a loosely defined anti-Cap moral antipode because MUH EBUL GNATZEES, and lately a fucking SJW strawman.

i remember that magneto kicked his arse with his BARE HANDS before & has felt ashamed from teaming up with him

and as for skull, he's supposed to be Adolf on steroids, both metaphorically and literally, with his background as some kind of german laborer turned soldier fueling this (I don't memorize origin stories)

Right, because Magneto and Doom have NEVER been hypocrites.

Magneto got the drop on Red Skull during Acts of Vengeance, but I'm not sure what happened as I didn't buy the follow-up issue.

You're giving them entirely too much credit.

Nick Spencer specifically said the plot-twist is that Cap has been a Hydra Agent all along, not that he was recently brainwashed or that he's been manipulated into joining Hydra.

This is a kind of fuckery and retconning orders of magnitude bigger than just saying "every hero that died in the past few decades was actually a Skrull!"

No he doesn't. DOOM believes that he's a super-genius, the smartest man on earth, and hell-bent on conquering the world to prove it. All of his battles, all of his schemes, all of them come down to a petty feud with Reed Richards because Richards was right and DOOM was wrong.

According to the What-If books, DOOM is right.

DOOM can save the world, but no one will let him.

I at least like the edits this spurred.

kek'd

So Cap was always a good guy?

Why is Holla Forums having more fun with out memes than us?
>>>Holla Forums9516122

More users and more time to spend I think
That or we are really fucking lazy

That was basically the best shit ever. Red Skull hallucinated some mad shit in there, everything from his daughter to Hitler himself showed up. Eventually his boy Crossbones found him, but he was in shit shape. Even with the strength of the Cap clone body he was in at the time, he was near death.

He arranged to have Cap know his location, so Cap came, still unsure if the man he confronted in issue 350 truly was THE Red Skull. After surviving a few traps (because Crossbones didn't understand why Red Skull wanted Cap there), they see eachother. Red Skull tells Cap that all he wanted was to see him… because looking upon him would fill him with enough HATRED to survive. And so he did… then a fun story involving Cap getting high on super cocaine while Red Skull dealt with Kingpin over a drug war, which was also a good read.

But Doom doesn't get involved Magneto's revenge stuff because:
-Fuck mutants
-Nazis didn't kill his mother
-Red Skull probably knows enough not to fuck with Doom directly (unless someone knows a storyline I don't)

This is gonna be canon. Just you wait.

Super-villain Team-up #12. Red Skull tried to take over Latveria and Doom kicked his ass…ON THE MOON.

Oh, I might have to hunt that down.

-from, Holla Forums

Okay. How the fuck do I have myself agreeing with the Red Skull. This wasn't even a fucking strawman. He made really good points. What the fuck.

Oh, I see you've never read anything with the Red Skull before.

He's good with words. Kinda been a character trait of his for several decades.

beautiful

love this shit

DELETE THIS
MY BROTHER WORKS FOR JIM

to be honest E.Y.E guy saying "I understand" is a greater offence then talking Gondola.

Don't know why you expected anything else.