Wonder if something that is hindering the white race or western civlization was invented by a Jew

You can't make this shit up. It's hilarious.

I've even had people say "Did Jews invent that? No? Then stfu."
And then I've gone and found out that they literally did.

Gee. One might almost think that there's a conspiracy going on here…

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/webhp#q=jews site:biblegateway.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty old news to all of us at this point.
As a tip, try to add something of value before starting a whole new thread.

M8.

bait.jpg

I think that we invented autism ourselves so should probably take responsibility for that. Also, faggotry seems to be genetic and obviously this is on the increase in Western countries. Do you know why this is the case?

Jews didn't even exist back then. Christianity was created by a *Judean*, a citizen of the nation of Judea. The Jews are descended from a group of Judeans who rejected Christ's teachings; in no way are Christians descended from Jews, and, in fact, the Bible repeatedly rails against them, calling them things like "the Synagogue of Satan.

mind posting some examples? I believe you, I just want to know what inventions you're talking about.

Faggotry isn't genetic. Nobody was born fornicating in a public restroom with thousands of anonymous partners. That is pure Jew. Some of us just have a greater resistance to it.

That was my redpill on the JQ. I started looking. I couldn't help myself, I wanted to know the truth.

Have fun with le downboat

It's funny when christcucks accuse of being jews, when they have no idea whatsoever what their religion is about.

Christianity has always been a jewish political weapon that controls people through spiritual obedience to the jewish God. It purposely promotes weakness such as Pacifism and victim mentality that erodes the masculine defense of a nation. It's a Trojan horse.

accuse *non-christians of being jews

Then why was Christianity mostly successful in repelling foreign invasions, up until the Catholic church became weaker politically?

Someone should add Freemasonry in OP image

This is a good thread, because OP never attacks christians directly yet look how many triggered christcucks showed up to defend their jewish masters.

Judeans were semites faggot.

No. Except for a few crusades that was more about defending your Fatherland Israel than Europe christcuckery haven't repelled shit. Every Jew in Europe and America traces his lineage back to Jews that were admitted into Europe during christcuckery. Sure, they were made to live in "ghettos" of a sort, because they are repulsive to whites and couldn't very well live with them. But they were here, buying their way into breeding with the degenerate aristocracy and consolidating their monopolies in the merchant class.

Before christcuckery no tribe would ever have admitted a Jew to live with them. Only by the degenerative multiculti dogma of christcuckery, after it had been forced on people with violence, could make Jews be accepted to live and do their dirty deeds here.

Christcuckery is the primary cause of Jewish power in the west, and it was created by Jews. For a rational person this indicates it's all a Jewish tool. But for you cucks who have to make everything fit around having the Jew god being ultimate truth first, and honesty, logic and rationality second, it's not.

judaism is just a religion, not a race. if the jews convert to christianity, we should welcome them into our societies :^)

They've invented everything… bad
Their culture is to create, invent and find new ways of cheating, deceiving and lower everyone who's not them.
They don't focus on personal growth, but in demoting others.

^^Fucking this. All throughout history there's examples of jews doing exactly this kind of bullshit and just about every time, the host nation that they're leaching off of figures it out and ejects/massacres them. And they still have the gall to keep doing this and play the fucking victim.

Only shills think there is some sort of equivalence between Christianity, Judaism, and Islam

This pic lacks a 4th jew with the communist manifesto

they have the same (((root))), they're not equivalent.

christianity = submission
islam = subjugation
judaism = subterfuge

Are you that ignorant?

make a list, user

Please answer this, where did OP say anything specifically about your religion? Why are you coming to defend it so rabidly despite no attack being made?

Reminder to think twice before shitposting

OP did not, but pic did.

In the mind of the Jew, they created everything because they are a god unto themselves. They are waiting for their supposed blood kin messiah, the devil.
The jewish messiah is a bisexual transgender, chick with a dick, cyborg with wires coming out of the head.

Jews never creaed anything other than 'ideas' which are just demons possessing masses of people; then the masses believe in the jewish fable together.

We've observed faggotry in animals m80, it's genetic. That's not to say the Jews aren't to blame for it becoming something to flaunt instead of a disorder, though.

Where did he say pic was related?

What are you talking about? The Bible itself calls them the Jews.

google.ca/webhp#q=jews site:biblegateway.com

Choose strength or cuckery. Jesus was a cool imaginary dude, but you know which of these he was.

But the pope has been the reason for many wars and conflicts of interest among christian nations.

If anything he is historically a big pain in the ass for christians and that continues today.

You have to turn a blind eye on history to make that comic.

jesus was a sand-nigger. redefine that.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

You're the one redefining. The Bible calls them Jews, therefore they are Jews, especially if you think the Bible is infallible.

Modern Jews aren't the Jews of the Bible though, they're all ashkenazi jews who just converted but don't have the blood of Abraham.

And a 5th with libertarianism and other capitalist theories

The Fear of the Lord is to Hate Jews

Malachi 1

1:6 A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the Lord of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?

1:7 Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the Lord is contemptible.
1:8 And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the Lord of hosts.
1:10 Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the Lord of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand.
(This is important for the "Hebrew Roots" movement to understand. God says that he HATES the Jewish sabbaths, holidays, and feasts.)

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

God says he hates the Jewish holidays; in Proverbs God says he hates pride, arrogancy, and the evil way. The Jewish religion is evil, and the fear of the Lord is to hate the Jewish religion. We'll read more about this in later chapters.)

1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the Lord of hosts.
(Whereas God says he hates the Jews and their sacrifices, he says he will redeem Zion with converts from the heathens. According to Biblical terminology, Christians are the true "Israel;" the Jews are imposters. Jews=/=Israel, although Jews were once a part of Israel.)

Malachi 2

2:2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
(Here God removes blessings from the Jews and replaces them with curses. This is very important for Evangelical "Christian Zionists" to understand; most of them don't read their Bible, but those who do end up like Steven "Ovenman" Anderson.)

2:5 My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him for the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name.
(Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.)

2:8 But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the Lord of hosts.

9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.
(A description of a curse God put on the Jews. Are not Jews hated by every people they come into contact with?)

2:11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the Lord which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.

Matthew 27
23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.
24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Titus 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

1 Thessalonians 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Well I was going to say Jews didn't invent white guilt.

But then I…

Before they got to us it wasn't white guilt at all, was it? It was merely an overactive capacity for empathy, which helped us to survive the ice age and later bound together our communities - and bound those communities to each other - in ways that led us eventually to greatness and global influence.

But by fooling us into embracing every creature on two legs with this frankly fucked-up impulse to take care of other people, and then marrying that to our feelings of grief which occur when we fail or betray our communities, Jews braided these instincts into sensations of self-loathing that jump from our individual selves to our entire race, making us ashamed of our nature and our heritage - and then whatever magic they've worked pulls off its neatest trick of all: It rewards us with feelings of superiority and virtue for looking down on our fellow whites and judging them.

Our religious faith is just another aspect of our culture that was corrupted in this switcheroo. Christianity is no more to blame for our downfall than are music or sex or any other thing that turns ugly when society degenerates.

To help defeat the central problem you must stop focusing on the individual sores and zero in on the sick heart. That sick heart is white guilt.

I'm not convinced the Jews did this on purpose. It might be some kind of nefarious understanding between their ruling families, but I think it may just be their own set of instinctual drives which help them to protect and grow their own tribe. In either case, attacking them publicly for this on a large scale tends to backfire, because it agitates those sensations of guilt and creates food for that feeling of superiority. It also causes them alarm and makes them retool their approach.

The winning strategy has been to attack the results of their tinkering, the twisted reasoning to which we've become addicted. For decades whites have named the Jew too loudly and had no progress except to make guilt-ridden whites laugh, to bolster with notoriety and adoration those who mock whites, and to give us further excuse to hate each other and look down on each other. It is now that we've begun to focus on the meat of the disorder - white guilt and its nasty little twin, virtue signaling - that the sickness has become exposed in the open and its symptoms are slowly being defanged.

We should gas them anyway, of course. By which I mean deport them to Madagascar and take away their Internet.

Stop being so deluded, jews were always like that.