Shock poll: Trump, Clinton in statistical tie in DEEP RED Georgia

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279119-poll-trump-clinton-in-statistical-tie-in-georgia

Trump is such a faggot that Georgia could potentially turn BLUE this election season. LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/local/poll-georgians-largely-undecided-about-presidential-race/265867522
facebook.com/LandmarkCommunications1/
archive.is/NPydY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FTFY

This, tbh fam.

Also
Come on OP, there's being a faggot, and then there's being a
faggot.

Oh, and real quick, let's take a look here…

Hah, yeah.

According to the 2010 United States Census, Georgia had a population of 9,687,653.
In terms of race and ethnicity, the state was

"Asian". Mmhmm.

And its not looking to get any better anytime soon…

When you have a non-white infestation at that scale, you're liable to have some shift like that man - it was inevitable, in any case: the only thing keeping Georgia from shifting Blue is/was Christcucks.

Sidebar: Am I the only one who finds it funny that they're still shilling about how Trump can't be Hillary based on poll numbers?

We've been over this already.

And besides that, does anyone - especially here - actually think it matters?

Trump is the best candidate on offer, based his apparent stances at least (but even if those are false, it is quite-literally impossible for him to be any worse than the Dems and ducks), in an ideological sense.

It seems as though the implication is suggestion that the better option would have been to choose some fuck who had a better chance of being elected, based solely on their ideological flaws (in our opinion) relative to Trump - that is, effectively, "its better to win with a shit-tier candidate that is indiscernible from the opposition, than it is to lose with a candidate that might potentially not be shit-tier and may exhibit significant (beneficial) discernible differences from the opposition".

And I mean… Nah, dude, I'm fine with losing to Shillary if the alternative is trying to push some cuckservative spic or mudlover who is basically just Shillary with more blatant support for Israel, a tie and a pens.

*shilling that Trump can't beat

trump would need 67% of the white vote to overcome his unfavorability with non-whites. i can't really see how he can win simply due to demographics. virginia and north carolina are now blue states due to spic and gook invasions over the last 10 years. and there are too many niggers in the midwest for him to flip any of the rust belt states. fuck even texas only leans red now. dallas, austin and houston are all full of moslems now and have democrat mayors. if trump had run 10 or 15 years ago i would say he may have a chance. but i think there's just too many non-whites now and it's too little too late

Fuck off kike.

Who cares?

Again, the only way you're going to find out is by supporting him, and doing it convincingly and fervently - don't trust the man, by any measure, but promote him where able, and support him the same.

Also, learn to use punctuation - your post reeks of goon-slime shitposting.

Lol at libs hoping for Trump's defeat. They don't realize yet that if Trump loses or is killed there will be a violent coup.

Or, to put it another way.

Thaaaaat's more like it.

Strap in faggots.

All he needs is for non-whites to not show up to the polls, without one of their own on the polls they won't show up

i voted for him in michigan, and i will vote for him in the general. i want him to win, i hope that he wins. i'm just being realistic about the demographics. the one saving grace is that non-whites generally have a very low voter turnout. in 2012 a lot of potential white voters stayed at home. trump isn't a douche like romney so he may mobilize us. he's had the highest voter turnout and vote count in the primaries. so i'm not sure. on one hand he will probably do better with whites than romney, on the other hand the demographics have gotten a lot worse since 2012.

Cuckservatism

i do love me some sage

Trump can probably win over the Asian voters, the main issue with them are all of the brainwashed college graduates.

Trump might also make some inroads with black voters, given endorsements by Ice Cube and Mike Tyson.

i doubt it, 75% of gooks vote democrat in every election since 1992

no shit

I live in Atlanta. The gayest and most liberal part of GA. AND STILL every republican I know is voting Trump.

Thehill is promoting a shitty fake poll.

it's over

i'll start making the Doom Trump images now

How is this shocking, GA has been blue before nationally and definitely locally. Jimmy Carter was from GA. It's full of niggers. I mean shit people, just because its the "south" doesn't mean it will be a red state.

Remember that the Asians aren't necessarily the Asians you're liable to be thinking of.

Think less Chinese/Japanese/Korean and more Vietnamese, Filipino, and Southern Indian.
IOW, at the least, very-nearly mudfolk.

I refer you to my previous post.

reeks of GOP kikery tbh

This shit poll only asked 570 people, with an error margin of 4.1 points. Trying to predict ANYTHING from such a lame spread is pants on head retarded.

shill pls

>The poll was conducted on Wednesday and surveyed 570 likely Georgia voters. It has a margin of error of 4.1 points.

I can't find any details on that particular poll in any of the articles that talk about it. Was it done online? By phone?

The client who ordered the poll is WSB-TV / Channel 2 Action News! in Atlanta:

wsbtv.com/news/local/poll-georgians-largely-undecided-about-presidential-race/265867522

Nearly 1 in 5 voters said they have not made up their minds, according to an exclusive Channel 2 poll conducted by Landmark/RosettaStone.

On their Facebook page Landmark Communications only posted the link above, they didn't post any details or any link to the raw data:

facebook.com/LandmarkCommunications1/

The reporter says according to that poll 40% of independents are still undecided.

see, our 3rd party "true conservative" candidate is the way to go!

i wish reddit leftypol would leave.

why even shill here, there are no lulz. we dont give a fuck about you, and our shill radar is too stronk.

Nice try, chaim, but no matter how much Hillary's campaign is funding your little JIDF sweatshop, your cheap parlor tricks end here.

Once a Clinton stronghold, Appalachia now Trump country

archive.is/NPydY

Hillary Clinton was met in Ashland on Monday by just a handful of supporters and a lone heckler, who shouted: "Go home, Hillary!" Later on, hundreds of protesters stood in pouring rain, waved Donald Trump signs and chanted "Kill-ary" as Clinton toured a health center in Williamson, West Virginia.