Philippines Elections - Major Inside Info

Hey guys,

Alright so I have some major info about the filipino election and I don't know who to tell about it so I'm telling you guys. Basically I have a lot of friends and relatives over there (I'm white, just they moved for work, and started families etc) and because that side of the family is quite affluent as a result of the western money going into the philippines they've become rather well connected.

I can't go into much detail on that front, but basically there are a few things the world doesn't know which is true, and I'm going to sort of expose here.

Firstly, Duterte is the frontrunner, and he's going to win. Pic related.

Secondly Duterte is well known for pledging to kill drug dealers as he finds them degenerate - article related:
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/09/philippines-election-2016-polls-open-amid-death-threats-from-presidential-hopeful

He's even promised to pardon himself at the end of his term after running these squads.

Now here is some info about the elections you guys might not know:
- Vice Presidents are picked as running mates, but they are voted in separately by the people. So you can have a ticket where the Pres and VP don't get in as a unit, but a VP is selected who is not the one the Pres would like.
- Terms are limited to 1 year. To get around this elite families put up relatives of theirs, wives, sons etc.
- There used to be a President named Marcos, he was a dictator essentially who ruled under martial law. Total cunt, hid away a lot of money, like a LOT of money:
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/07/10bn-dollar-question-marcos-millions-nick-davies
- His son is running for VP. His son hates Duterte.

Okay so now there are NO winners in the Philippines, trust me on that. I've been there. They're all evil cunts out for number 1.

But a little on Duterte that I know that you guys don't, that isn't in the news:

1) The reason he hates drug dealers so much is that one of his sons became a big time drug addict, so he ran around killing them with his death squads in revenge for the damage to his family unit (not such a bad thing though)

2) His other son is a BIG TIME smuggler. BIG TIME. HUGE. Anything and everything. Duterte gets a cut, Duterte is into all sorts of shady shit. The big time drug dealers don't get killed, just lots of little ones. The big time drug dealerspay Duterte to be left alone, but their bottom of the rung underlings are fair game. As a result they sell batches of their product to desperate filipinos looking to sell, who then may or may not get killed by these squads. I know this because I know one of the handlers of a related squad. They also get bribed frequently to take out rivals lower tier guys (nothing high up, because it would look bad for Duterte if there was open gang war).

3) Marcos is planning to overthrow Duterte.
This is the big one. So basically the elections are rigged - you see they recently moved to electronic voting terminals and I know the guys who installed them. They're rigged. Totally fucking rigged. Duterte is going to win. When Duterte wins there is going to be shock and upset because Marcos is going to get the VP spot.

Duterte has already admitted he'd pardon himself and continue death squads for drug dealers in the capital. Frankly it's needed. But because he's said it, he's now impeachable. According to Marcos guys, Marcos is planning to use it to impeach him. When he does that Marcos will become President. When he becomes President he'll use it to rail against a bunch of things, but the end result is that he'll install himself as dictator.

You need to fucking watch this pol

It's coming before our eyes, we're about to see some house of cards tier shit in the Philippines. Keep watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

sunstar.com.ph/davao/local-news/2016/01/31/no-info-linking-dutertes-son-drugs-454738
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jair_Bolsonaro
americasquarterly.org/content/jair-bolsonaro-pro-torture-anti-gay-and-brazils-future-president
ph.rappler.com/elections/2016/results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit I forgot to add, his smuggler son is also part of a fairly large drug network. Duterte hasn't been killing just petty cunts, he's been helping him and his affiliates carve out a niche. Some time ago there was a huge drug raid. I'm told that they paid the police to avoid trouble for his son, found an article declaring how there was "no information linking his son" to the incident - total fucking lie:
sunstar.com.ph/davao/local-news/2016/01/31/no-info-linking-dutertes-son-drugs-454738

Pretty disgusting for being a front-runner for our elections. Makes me sick thinking what has become of our once-great country…

Who gives a shit about the Philippines when Europe and dixe are being invaded?

Europe isn't being invaded. FUCKIN' GROW UP FROM THAT VICTIM COMPLEX FANTASY!!!

I've even visited the Philippines a few times. Beautiful place, but the people are all totally fucking stupid. Poverty is rife, they're lazy as fuck. I'm not sure it was ever great. In fact I'm convinced it's the best it has ever been and is still a total shithole. But I still have affection for the place anyway, against my better judgement perhaps.

Politics board lad, nothing wrong with an interesting niche thread. Also, we can take lessons from anywhere.

Fuck off shill, it's literally being invaded. But this is a philippines thread so don't fucking go off topic

It's the shill from the other thread
filtered

You kind of remind of the SJWs? LOL!

fuck off and don't be offtopic

I'll stop when you stop with your offtopic SHIT. You started this, bitch! Stop with Victim Complex, please! :D

Nigger go back to your shitty $5 forum.
Filtered and reported

Reported as well. Two can play this game. Grow up! :)

Fuck off, you were already btfo on your other thread, flipcuck.

alot of derailing in Holla Forums today…

Actually, I'm OP of the thread. :P

Why are you falling for such obvious bait so easily?

I'm not baiting though. It's just him having abnormal levels of victim complex like those SJWs.

How is this derailing, it's a current event?

I can affirm to this!

Also what is it derailing from?

user I'm not the OP of that other thread

Yeah no kidding. I posted this fucking thing because this is some major inside info I got my hands on. Wanted to share it, and the thread is getting raped.

he means in the comments here

Ah, I'm sorry

You are since you seek to have no actual discussion and just wanted him to respond, do you think this is my first day or something?

KInd of a side topic but the simple fact that a President elect takes office in only three days is a contributing factor to instability.

Not saying anything about Duterte here just that a system like that leads to instability. Contrast with the US

So how do non-Philipinos turn a profit on this? Long Abu Sayyaf? Long Raytheon and Lockheed? More Diebold?

Will the mail-order bride business be offering twofers to avoid overstock? etc.

And on the Holla Forums front, isn't this just another case study of why you can't put a template created for the Athenian nobility over clan-based peasants and expect good results?

I think the major issue is that they elect the VP too. How the hell can both of them do anything if they elect enemies of one another? They'll spend all their time trying to fuck each other over.

Filipinos also love brand names. They don't pay attention to policy. So if you get your name out there, they'll vote for you. As in the case of Marcos, the idea of the son of a hated dictator who embezzelled billions running and being the frontrunner is insanity really.

Not sure. But I can tell you that duterte is 100% going to win, Marcos is 100% going to be VP, and Marcos is going to fuck duterte. If we can find a way to make money from that, great.

I didn't even know that until a moment ago (reading) but yes this will be interesting to watch.

I knew he was too based to be true.

As a european I give lots of shit because important developements in other parts in the world are interesting to behold and one of the reasons I like this board.
Suck it.

To be honest some of his policies are great, and it is undeniable he did a good job in his mayor role by killing so many of the cunts, the place was a lawless hovel. Very different now, very nice.

But it won't matter, he won't get to do much in office before Marcos has him impeached.

Can't he just set up some kind of a proxy leadership for his Death Squads so they can continue beyond him?

Just seize their military and stop them from intervening?

Trumps tactics have become highly influential around the world, i was actually reading about a brazillian politician who is using them too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jair_Bolsonaro

americasquarterly.org/content/jair-bolsonaro-pro-torture-anti-gay-and-brazils-future-president

Dub confirmed….I will watch this happening. It's going to be badass show.

In theory anybody could run these, but you nee the mayor's office to pardon people and give instruction to the police too look the other way etc.

The UN lists around 1400 dead people from his death squads, the local police station declares that the squads don't exist.

My sides

sauce? he disagrees with some of his policies but i dont think that Marcos hates Duterte and there are no statements from Marcos that can prove it.

What the fuck is this tabloid shit, OP?

Firstly, Marcos wants to be top dog, he can't run for pres due to the bad rap of his dad, which is why he's going VP and has devices of getting in.

Maybe "hate" was too strong a word, Marcos wants the presidency, like his dad. VP is his way in, he hates Duterte in the same way he hates anybody who is running for the spot. In this case though Duterte has the same cult of personality his dad had.

As for sources, I can't really name names on here mate, sorry if it's tabloid sounding. But I have family over there and this is a public forum.

You'll just have to watch this space I'm afraid and see that I'm right.

Ive read people died in confrontations about the elections.
Is the mood that heated about who you vote that it can end deadly for flips on the streets if they get into a heated debate over politics?

Who the fuck cares about you retarded flips?

I'm white.
This is a fucking politics forum. Move to another thread if you're disinterested.

In this case, not really. The two big popular candidates are Poe and Duterte. It's all very "feel good". Because Duterte is front runner, it is hardly the Trump supporters attacked by Bernie supporters tier stuff. Pretty tame actually.

Duterte is running on a pretty feel good "I'll stop the corruption" platform and the only people really bugging him about his outrageous comments are foreign press

And? No one cares about the Philippines besides gook fuckers you fucking faggot.

He's white. Please read the rest of the thread you fuckin' malfuctioned tard.

Not even a retarded flip but politics in other countries is interesting too. At least to me. If you think there are no lessons to be learned in non-white countries you are mistaken.

And no matter what… it's a happening

If you don't care about news from outside of your bubble then stay in threads that are still inside the bubble

God fucking damn..

I do care about the happening.

Dub confirmed, what is his opinion on gay marriage?

Hey some Flip wants to kill some degenerate flips, He gets my support

Literally cancer best left untouched.
Also, your drivers are the worst, almost on par with Indians and Russians.
I hope China nukes you fucking subhumans.

holy shit
hot wheels is under threat

Interesting, keep us posted.

The Philippines are weird. Are Filipinos related to Abbos?

They are related to Southern Chinese rice niggers.

Thankfully our servers were always in the US anyways (kek)

The way i'm seeing it, Marcos Jr. will certainly run for presidency on 2022 with Duterte's endorsement.

How can Bong Bong hate the guy when he is the ONLY candidate that wants to bury Marcos Sr. in the Heroes' Cemetery.

Yes, they're basically hybrids between Asians and Abos, the first time I saw one I actually though he was am Abo

They are what you get after mixing asians with indians.

Actually the muslim component is only in the very bottom of the island, the Philippines is 97% catholic or something similar. So the muslim part is concentrated in one small area. Of course, it's suffering from terrorism naturally because islam.

There is actually a huge spanish influence due to the conquests there.

Yes hate was too strong a word, but VP is Marcos Jr.'s chance to seize power, and he will do so because Duterte has left himself wide open and impeachable.

no doubt about it. I'd vote for him as president.
marcos sr. was based as fuck, even reagan liked him.

it's his wife Imelda that's batshit insane, not him.

bump
but still not sure that OP isn't a massive daggot

fuck off gook

There are many white expats in Philippines.

Maybe he's an expat?

Nice sources

Yeah sorry OP but I'm gonna need to see some proof, not just some claim while we're in the middle of being raided by +300 unique ID shills.

This is an obvious Liberal Party overseas/practice shill thread.

OP is projecting to the public the fear of Marcos because OP is afraid of Marcos Jr. Who really is afraid of Marcos Jr.? The Liberal Party composed of the oligarchs, leftists and international operators who used each other to seize power from Marcos Sr. 30 years ago.

At the same time, OP is deflecting to Duterte the "hate" of Marcos for OP's kind, who are the motherfuckers that will receive Marcos Jr.'s vengeance, if he wants to seek vengeance. The good news that they should console themselves with is that Marcos Jr. is far softer than his strongman father. If they could survive Martial Law, they will survive this kid. Too bad the Philippines will remain infected by them.

ph.rappler.com/elections/2016/results
looks like duterte is prez and maria is vp, not marcos

cool story op