WHO, IF NOT DONALD TRUMP?

So, since shills have swallowed our board from the top to the bottom, i propose ask all of them the final question they fear "WHO, IF NOT DONALD TRUMP?".

They can't answer or give ANY Holla Forums candidate other than Donald, who Holla Forums would support. Don't ask them "WHO SHOULD I VOTE FOR", because that leads them dodging that question, but:

1. Who, if not Donald Trump will build a wall between USA and Mexico to prevent illegal immigration?
2. Who, if not Donald Trump promised to deal with ISIS most quickly way possible?
3. Who, if not Donald Trump promised to make national industry more powerful on the global market, and not pressured down by china and japan?
4. Who, if not Donald Trump will stop muslims coming into your country and make your country safe from terrorism?
5. Who, if not Donald Trump will make your army great again, and improve your millitary strength, so you will be more powerful than Russia?
6. Who, if not Donald Trump hates the idea of conflict with Russia, and wants to be friends with Putin?

Remember, those are the reasons you are voting for him. Don't give up. All those days till official election in November shills will roam your board every single fucking day.

Feel free to add to the list.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOyma_8dFm0
scribd.com/doc/311940183/Ted-Cruz-Paper-Revision-4
twitter.com/BobWhitaker2016
robertwwhitaker.com/
ontheissues.org/Civil_Rights.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the gig is up shlomo. nobody is buying the god emperor meme anymore and thats why you had to create this thread. fucking rat.

I'm just curious to why trump would appoint a guy who fucking ran the bush campaign and worked with larry silverstein a month before 9/11 who is a traitor to this country? out of all the people trump chose to help, why would he choose an evil fuck like that? HE IS LINKED WITH SOROS, CMON.

YOU CHOSE THE CHAOS CANDIDATE

The shills have no plan and no solutions. They just want us to not vote for Trump since they know they can't sway us to vote for Hillary or a third party candidate since none of the those candidates are offering up anything worthwhile. They also cannot suggest violence since that would work against the wishes of their masters and they themselves would never be part of that.

And finally, you'll notice they're the first to comment since they have their catalog set to thread creation instead of bump order.

In any case, they are trying to deprive Trump as many votes as they can. Voting for Trump is the only thing that kills them.

Manafort used to work with various other republicans as well and no one had an issue with that until the shills started flipping out. Get fucked. Thanks for the bump.

It doesn't fucking matter. People change. He dominated over them to make america great again. And i fucking bet they fear he will expose who actually did 9/11 if they will act like rats.

Its all about future of america, not about people who did bad in the past. He makes Israelis his own puppets.

I fear there might be few people who would suggest Holla Forums to vote for libertarian party. But they are so fucking unpopular, that voting for them is the same as trowing your vote away.

Also always remember what Trump promised, it matters more than anything. Its all about believing in what he said in the beginning.

You can't be autistic enough to believe that's the case.

Why didn't you answer his question though?

How do I put this?

I am a Democrat.

I am appalled by the anti-Semitic, sexist rhetoric of the right.

But holy shit I will do anything I can to stop a Hillary presidency.

PRAISE BE TO THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND

No, we chose Imperium candidate.

What is better, openly hate jews and kick them out, and be considered a villain for the whole world, or enslave the jews and be considered almighty pharaoh?

I've noticed that most shills would answer the question with "just don't vote" maymay

True, but the pitfalls of voting like that is as you say. It is a hard sell when there are not only glaring problems in the libertarian party's stance on various issues (most of them see open borders and all that) and it is a thrown away vote. That said, I've noticed the news are now giving considerable space and time to third party candidates in the wake of Trump's victory. It shows how complicit the media is in all of this and makes the third party option even harder to sell since it is obvious that is what the media wants people to do.

True. Also, the final option is that of the accelerationist but even then, Trump is the best option since he would prove the futility of the political system. Hillary will bring about certain doom and hide behind her gender and the media and would raise an army of white-knights the likes people have never seen before. Hell it happens on here.

Hmm. Scary Bullshit.

so he is aware that jews did 9/11 but he will only expose them if "they act like rats". what is that based on? your own delusions most likely.

Go to bed, Bernie.

Or "vote for whoever you want" when too cornered to use that excuse. When the person responds with that they are still voting Trump, the shill loses his shit. It's rather amusing.

Nice false-flag, shill. Saying antisemitic here i would understand, but sexist? You roleplay feminist out yourself?

You have to go back, Bernie faggot, your jew wasn't jewish enough to beat soros.

See, this is why I am anti-establishment. There is no substance to anything they have to say.

I just want Bernie, but if I cannot have him I will embrace trump.

What can I do to help?

+300 unique IDs

vote for trump you fucking faggot if you want to take the time out of your day to be a shabbos goy. i cant even believe you faggots are worried about hillary being president. bunch of coward little boys. there are so many things that need to be said that no kosher puppet will ever say.

dont piggyback my post with your marxist filth you swine. massacre your bernie supporting friends and kill yourself if you want to help. wear an old soviet uniform and justify it by saying they were not loyal enough to the cause.

So whom are you voting for? :)

Stop being marxist faggot. You aren't here to help. But sure, just vote for Trump. Maybe that will help you to redeem yourself if you are serious.

Its obvious at this point, that everyone who against Trump plays on the hand of Hillary.

Imagine if Trump vs Hillary will be around 40%(Trump) vs 35% (Hillary) vs 25%(all 3rd party candidates together)

Even by swaying 10% of Trump voters towards either Hillary or 3rd party or by staying home - Hillary wins.

Agreed. It doesn't help that Hillary announced she was hiring people to shill for her too. It doesn't help that SA is helping to slide the Vincent Canfeild stuff too.

They don't want a wall, they want open borders.

They don't care about ISIS because it's not a threat here.

They are globalists, they don't care about nationalist policies that benefit individual nations.

They want open borders and multiculturalism. They honestly believe multiculturalism will make them good people and not religious nuts hell bent on destroying our entire way of life.

They would rather the money be spent on welfare and other government programs. Having a powerful military is nationalistic which is at odds with globalization.

They don't want powerful countries retaining their nationalism. They're working to destroy Russia just as they are the US.

Campaigncucks are now on the defensive and I'm loving it. I don't care who you fucking vote for. Just don't expect to post threads about a massive zionist faggot and not expect to get people calling Trump out on his bullshit on Holla Forums. If you don't like it, reddits down the hall and to the left.

Well, i am voting for Trump, and that doesn't change.

Cool. Just don't act surprised when people on here don't agree with you.

It's funny, all this rampant shillposting is just inoculating me to arguments against Trump. I usually consider arguments, no matter how retarded, but after the last week I'm finding my default response to any criticism of the man trending toward "great, more retarded shit."

So whom are you voting for? :)

#MAGA

I don't understand who would be retarded enough to show up here and shill jews and Hillary? Are the autists on the left this braindead?

So Trump is aligning himself more and more with the establishment, which is causing more and more Holla Forumsacks to start waking up to the bullshit, which is causing more anti-Trump threads to start popping up, and your cognitive dissonance is kicking in and causing you to shut down and you're now refusing to listen to arguments and instead are wanting to retreat into a safe space. Got it.

Not a God damn single person. Haven't voted since 2004, and I don't plan on starting now when my choices are either Hillary or Trump.Simple as that. I will not participate in a broken system. Like I said though, vote for Trump, I couldn't care less. Just don't be surprised that I don't share your opinions on Trump and proceed to shit post threads into oblivion that you don't like.

Idk how to be tactful with berniebros irl, I just say "Trump is literally Hitler and I fucking live it"…

d-don't vote for drumpf goy

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

love

howdoyoudofellowkids.gif

Notice how anti-trump shills, who expose how much jews under his campaign Trump has, never do the same for Hillary, or they propose to not vote at all or trow a vote away for unpopular candidate.

You are either pro-Trump and for making america great, and destroying muslim ISIS menace, or you are pro-Hillary and your children will get fucked by sand niggers in next generation and wear burkas.

Because Hillary will do to america the same shit Merkel did with germany.

meanwhile my post here, , actually says go ahead and vote for Trump. You're a fucking faggot dude.

Daily reminder that this thread was created at around 9:45 in the morning Tel Aviv time. Right on time as usual. Every single night this happens.

There's no pro-Hillary threads on here. If there were, I would do the same fucking thing. She's a worthless fucking cunt and deserves to die. She has thyroid cancer so hopefully she actually does. She's a massive zionist and a traitor to her country.

and what, pray tell, are you doing to save your country? i mean, aside from spending your time on an anonymous bangladeshi shape painting forum posting defeatest drivel? wait, no, that doesn't count because it accomplishes nothing, so back to my first question.

[spoiler]:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^faggot^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)[spoiler]

Well, I served in the United State Marine Corps, but technically I was just a zogbot working against my countries best interest. Right now I flat out don't give a fuck about this country anymore, because it's not America and hasn't been since November 22 1963. It needs to be destroyed in order to be rebuilt at this point. I'm just waiting with baited breath for the mega financial crash and the resulting total collapse of society. If it comes or not, whatever, I really don't give a fuck at this point. I've quit life and have completely dropped out of society and haven't even payed taxes in years. Fuck America to be honest.

Unless you've gone innawoods or are posting from a prison you're supporting the system as much as anyone voting for Trump (or Hillary) m8

Every thread against Trump is pro-Hillary thread. Every vote against Trump is pro-Hillary vote. There are only two candidates that actually have chance to win. So every single vote for Trump counts, because every vote that Trump loses is a benefit for Hillary.

IF YOU STAY HOME - ITS THE SAME AS VOTING FOR HILLARY.
REMEMBER THAT

Way to completely fuck up that spoiler faggot . You obviously are a long time poster on this board, there's not a single doubt in my mind. No sir.

I was released from prison 6 years ago. I've thought about going back but I'd miss being able to listen to whatever music I want to when I want to. I'm living NEET as fuck right now, just waiting until I get my inheritance(I love my mother though, and definitely don't want her to die) so I can buy a camper or a conversion van and go live in the woods in Colorado. I can still legally bow hunt and blackpowder rifle hunt, and I use to be an avid hunter before I got sick of killing animals for no reason, but I'd be willing to go back to it for survival purposes.

kill you are self m8

I COULD HAVE SAVED YOU

GOODBYE RATO

Great trips, but that wasn't a fucking typo. A typo is something like "tihs". What you did was just flat out the wrong thing.

How come its always you fags always get the first comment

Trump wants to expose 9/11 and the kikes running it, so he's probably going to protect this guy for vital info

Exactly, Trump is the only hope on many fronts and the shills want to stop our meming because we may swing quite a few Bernouts because of it

so you've admitted to being a defeatist. as such, there's no point for you being here (assuming any of this shit is even true).

you have no insight nor anything constructive to provide. you sulk around saying everything is fucking useless and pointless and there's no reason to do anything. you want to complain and condemn but give no solutions or suggestions, and there's no actual purpose of you being here other than attempting to spread defeatism and share your misery.

I know you won't stop because this is your outlet, but aside from that you really have no reason to be here. As a fun trivia fact, towards the end of WWI there was a bit of defeatism sweeping the ranks of German soldiers, and Hitler was in the midst of it. He loathed it, and went so far as to beat one of his fellow soldiers to a bloody pulp for being so "weak."

Well. Maybe i'l change my view of you, for what you got into prison, user?

I'm here to gather and process information. I like to stay informed to the true state of the world.

I lost my shit and shot someplace up. I honestly don't even have any memory of it.

Well, that doesn't sound convincing.

by the way, refine your craft. images like that only expose you. i see you learned how to red text.

if anybody cant see this post
for what it is, necklace yourself with a flaming tire because you are a nigger.

this is the classic relativistic marxist garbage. you dont have to support shillary if you are criticizing trumps actions/words.

I can only laugh at your ass getting blasted over this thread.

to what end? if there's no point in anything, all you can personally hope to do is wait for the end and the start of the revolution. the only thing this place could do is perhaps let you know when we're getting close, but there's no point in being just here because the signs of such a huge thing happening will be fucking everywhere. You don't need any of this information, you just need to shore up supplies and wait for SHTF.

Additionally, I'm not sure I'd want someone on you on our side. You snapped and shot a place up? I lost my leg from kneecap down from an IED in OIF as part of the lightning jab northward, but it didn't cause me to go all nihilist and/or PTSD psychopath. Not a comforting thing knowing that you're waiting for the chaos of a full blown revolution and then are planning on doing what, to or with whom?

"first post faggot that tries to convince entire Holla Forums that it lost faith in trump"

what does that even mean? have faith faggot, see where it gets you. i base my actions/opinions on objective fact and observation. and using that, trump comes off as a shabbos goy. if you want to dispute that, you need to try harder than saying its all just a ruse and somehow you know he is going to backstab the jews and go full 1488.

It was convincing enough to get the attempted murder dropped and instead get me charged with some lesser, weapons related offenses. I was discharged from the Corps for personality disorder, and have a long history of depression and bi-polar disorders. Their case was garbage and they knew my chances of actually winning my case by getting a jury to find in favor of my insanity plea was good enough to not risk it.

If you want me to elaborate on the specifics, I simply won't do that because it would provide too much information as to who I am personally. I may not remember it, but all the statements made by witnesses during the deposition hearings painted a pretty clear image of what went down.

To the end that I enjoy doing it, and I'm really good at processing information, and remembering things and connecting them to new information instantly without even having to think about it. I was in gifted and talented classes growing up because of it, and it's helped me out a lot in my adult life too. I just enjoy doing something I'm good at.

Forgot to add. If a revolution ever happened I'd just either side with whoever actually stood for America's founding principles, and who represented the constitution the best. Or I'd just hide out and not get involved. I don't have it in me to be violent anymore really though. I'm just tired.

Since Trump began his campaign Holla Forums never believed he is going to backstab jews or go full 14/88. But now for some reason shills started to believe that Holla Forums always strictly believed that Trump is "literally Hitler" or will make "a second holocaust", like first one even happened… You are creating an illusion that we wait for Hitler.

Trump is going to put an end to muslim refugee crisis that is rising right now, that's more than enough to end plans of jewish globalists like Soros, and he is openly against globalist jews.

Good jew is domesticated jew, that serves white man. Stop believing that entire ethnicity of them are evil, blinded by your own hatred, you are only allowing globalists to make Hillary a president, and actual jewish globalists will take apart your families and make your daughters to marry shitskins from middle east, and convert to islam.

What i am even saying, you are working for globalcucks yourself.

Why ruin it?

Tell me how is hurting peoples feelings is a bad thing, really its there fault for having weak feelings

trump is controlled dissent. the economy will be collapsed before any real purging would ever take place. you really have no idea how fucked we truly are.

The keks keep coming.

My answer is simple: You. Why do you need to rely on someone else, whenever you can do your part to improve America?

Oh this oughta be good…

Next.

Next.

> vague memories of turtles and nothing
Next.

Next.

NEXT.

Next.

> still nothing
Next.

This guy made me chuckle.

I like you.
You're a good guy.
You're probably also a huge faggot - but we need a few of you cunts, douche.

Yup.
Huge faggot.
Next.

Next.

For fuck's sake, NEXT.

Next.

Well, that was a bit underwhelming, but sufficiently assblasted and bereft of response.

Good shit fbh fam.

Current Year

Maximum Keks

Can't Stump the Trump

The God Emperor disapproves.

I wasn't in STA platoon. I did get offered to do the recon indoc though once I got to Geiger since I had a first class PFT and shot expert. I said no though because it sounded like a lot of extra work. Smarter not harder.

Shills almost never have a good reply to a counter to their shill threads
Shills are at an all time high

Stolen valor ;^}

> inb4 "nuh uh, more military jargon"
> mfw I don't speak military jargon, so I don't care, because can't prove shit without doxxing, which only a retard would do, which would admittedly be funny in a sense.

Stop trying to social signal on an anonymous image board, you fucking wannabe-zogbot-faggot.

My dad was a Navy Seel.
Aurora Beam all up in that ass nigga.

Checkin' for the kekkin'.

Maximum Keks

Can't Stump - Current Year

youtube.com/watch?v=EOyma_8dFm0

After his foreign policy speech directly calling out "The false song of (((globalism)))"…

Frankly, anyone who's opposing Trump is a globalist shill, a cuck, or basing their decisions on incorrect information.

Clip related.

I've cautiously watched the election, i voted Trump in my primary, but I'm still in the middle between Trump and Johnson. Johnson has been plainly consistent and walked everything he ever talked so i have a lot of faith in what he says. Plus Johnson is naturally for smaller government and has advocated tax reform for years. If anything happens with Trump then I'm voting Johnson probably.

its just funny watching you election fags try to defend the fact that trumps own children are all marrying kikes and he is surrounding himself with kikes. if (((they))) browse pol, theyre pissing themselves laughing at you.

My post is better than yours on content alone.

Its is so bloody obvious and if you claim the Mnensch guy as part of Trump being a kike tool let me remind you Trump put him in his team so he can get info in change the kike gets a free pass

Bruh. The GOP and establishment is made entirely out of Jews, globalists and zionists.

Who are you gonna hire to help you out-Jew the Jews?

If you're a billionaire you hire the best.

And who gives a fuck who his kids marry. They're not running for president.

The best option was Jim Web. If he ran as VP with Trump I'd be more open to accepting Trump.

Daily reminder that this exchange between Webb and then President Bush actually took place.

That took place right after he become a senator and got appointed to congress. Based as fuck.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Nobody is backing Trump except Trump. He's literally funded his own campaign thus far, and he's gonna let the GOP spend their money to promote him.

If they don't, he'll "sell a few buildings" in his own words.

There is no puppet master. Trump has no strings to pull.

Bruh, it don't matta.

There is absolutely nothing to lose by supporting Trump, and many keks to be gained.

That's it.

Argument done.

There is no come back.

Who cares? So will everyone else. And they outright tell you as much.
Pfft, bitch, I can spare 15-45 minutes some day in November to have future shitposting out e wazoo.
The Left and the cucks would be so incredibly buttmad, and then it Shillary wins we can shitpost as to how Trump could not possibly have been worse.
Eat a bag of dicks you fucking molly.

America's ideals died with its white demographic.
Now we're in it for the keks, until someone or something knocks the US white population out of its stupor or it dies entirely, something that is only vaguely within our control.

So quite being such fucking pussies - there is basically nothing on the table: either Trump turns out to be shit or loses and it doesn't matter, or Trump gets elected and isn't total shit and it still doesn't matter.

Dude, did you mean for that video to paint Webb in a negative light? He says that diversity programs that include everyone but white people are racist against white people. That's about as Holla Forums as it gets.

BASED AS FUCK

Thanks for sharing that. I guess you meant it to be negative but that was amazing honestly.

I believe you misunderstood me. I don't need to be told those things. I simply like arguing with cucks.

I'm a card-carrying Trumpfag. Well, MAGA hat carrying.

Right now, the thing to do is beat Crooked Hillary with meme magic and pray that Kek grants us a based VP.

I'm personally hoping for Rand Paul.

Why, he's like everything bad about Ron Pual and everything bad about a cukservitive with his only positive is that he's anti TPP and Surveillance
Honestly I expect Ron to be picked over Rand

jews are good people. see, i surround myself with jews. very competent, jews are great. its the mexicans and chinese taking advantage of america. i hear people complaining about zionists. these people are anti-semitic. jews love america.

ITT: bad cooperation between different branches of the Israeli military if we believe everyone calling each other shills
>inb4 shill

I like Rand because he's not as ideologically strict as Ron when it comes to libertarianism,(i.e he doesn't want open borders and stuff) and he's a Republican without being a cuckservative.

He'll reinforce Trump's foreign policy as well.

I think he'll balance out Trumps seeming impulsiveness, counter his stance on the NSA, whistleblowers, a free and open internet, keep Trump on a more Constitutionalist path (which I personally feel is important).

And help ease fears that he's not a "true conservative." He's also very popular with independents and in the rust belt. So he may help swing a few states, and keep red states red.

It also would prove that Trump can work with people who don't think like him.

Rand also habitually drops factical nuke knowledge bombs on people, and winning arguments simply by being correct. This will be very good in VP debates.

He also is fairly well respected in Washington and has political experience. He'll help Trump get shit done.

I think that with main candidates being as polarizing as Trump and Hillary are, the VPs will come into play perhaps more than in any other election.

Also, Rand is SUPER anti-establishment. This means that Trump is less likely to get assassinated by people who want to put a globalist puppet in the White House.

They might even be worse off with Rand than with Trump.

Rand was actually my first choice initially, before I saw the light of the Trumpenreich.

I FOR ONE, HAVE STEADFAST LOYALTY TO TRUMP, MY FAITH NEVER ONCE WAIVERED!!! TO THOSE OF YOU WHO FEAR TRUMP, I SAY LET GO!!! EMBRACE YOUR LAST AND ONLY HOPE, AND BELIEVE!!!

He's a huge cukservitive though, he atiually supports Black Lives Matter and Al Sharpton plus he's an Equality Tard

Did not know about BLM and Sharpton. Fuck. Ron's too old to be VP. (He'd never agree to it anyway, as he's such a libertarian purist.)

I think the net positives outweigh the bad, though. I'm less gung-ho about him now though.

Who do you like for VP?

Buchanan sticks out as Trumps best bet for VP, he doesn't need a middle ground, he needs someone who will stand his ground and also someone who'll be Trumps Life Insurance Policy
That said if Hillary gets Jeb or any other Cuckservitve as a Running Mate then Trump should pick someone like Webb
Coulter, Sessions
Trump does not need anyone weak as VP and honestly Rand will bend over backwards for anyone if enough pressure is put on him, and if you're Trump and your VP is weak then Trump may as well kiss his life good bye

I guess dubs speak the truth lol

I aggree with this. I personally like Jim Webb a LOT. He had my vote before he dropped out. The thing that stuck out to me most about Webb was the incident with George Bush jr., here's a man, son in the military, challenging the president in his own court, and not flinching. That's balls. Big ones. Webb is good. His polocies line up with mine the most too.

What I'm most appalled by though is the apparent inactivity of mods deleting blatantly false threads no matter how many people report on them

this

Webb is only an option in my book if Hillary picks a Cuckservitive, shows that Trump can unify the anti-establishment
Helps that the only enjoyable part in any dem debate was when Webb told those fags that he killed in 'Nam and there triggering from it

You still didn't answer the question :)

Since when did Holla Forums ever believe voting under ZOG's tyrannical Jewish oligarchy meant anything? Since when did Holla Forums ever believe the Jews don't have the system completely rigged from top to bottom? Who the fuck are all you newcomers? Redditors? You aren't real Holla Forumslacks. We here at Holla Forums traditionally know that gassing the kikes and starting a race war is the only real way to stop ZOG with something like a military coup. You're delusionally optimistic if you think the Jews who pull The Donald's strings are actually gonna let him follow policies that benefit White America. If he does become the official Jew approved candidate, what we'll get is more flip-flops and more wars for the establishment Greater Israel.

If it will make you feel better, than by all means go ahead and vote as if you lived in an actualy democracy instead of a Jewish oligarchy.

I have a question and to not make a new thread I will ask here. Has Trump said anything about payroll taxes? Meanwhile look at the Sanders monstrosity.

1488 fellow Holla Forumsack.

we need to forget about Trump and go innawoods.

If any of you cucks were actually here months ago when Trump announced he was running, the general consensus was that he was the best option.

Yes many said he is controlled kike opposition, and the jury is still out on that one, but at this point he's the best option save for a neo-Hitler that may never come.

I've noticed a lot of anti-Trump threads lately and I would not at all be surprised if they are the result of Shillary astroturfers.

That question was answered when Trump got demolished in Iowa;

Hitler.

I can't believe you don't see that.

dude 1488 innawoods or wait for hitler.

t. not a shill or a cuck

Get the fuck out you kike

don't you think that Trump supporters and SJW are like the same thing?

Answer Op question faggots.

And for Christ's sake it's not like you guys are fooling anyone around here. The only real question is what shitty PR firm hires low energy autists to shitpost poorly for the amusement of 2000 odd Internet nazis on a Laotian watercolor dating site

Well, Bush won didn't he? Clearly the guy is competent.

i know trump's not the next hitler (unfortunately). no one ever said he was. he's basically just a paleocon using very mild white identity politics. as long as he builds a beaner wall and deports spics i don't give a fuck about anything else

yeah totally goy, that's what i was thinking!
also trump is literally hitler and his obviously uneducated dipshit redneck supporters Billy Bob and Mary Sue Ann better realize this before it's too late and they're on the wrong side of herstory!

mfw they alienated half the fucking country when they called Trump supporters "idiots" and thought it wouldn't blow back in their faces

THEY JUST WANT YOU AND OTHER TRUMP SUPPORTERS TO STAY HOME

Their increase in shilling and avid attempts means we are doing something right

Don't back down

DOUBLE DOWN

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Well certainly not Ted Cruz.

Fucking kike mods deleted my thread last night, deleted it outright, im pretty sure one of the replies was a mod basically telling me my shit would be deleted because i did not want to summarize a research paper for him.

Fuck that, here goes again, a draft of a paper im developing for one of my classes about Ted cruz's citizenship. Its a law school paper so much more about the law and its application, but you can apply the law to real world facts quite easily.

The kike angle so far is to lie about Ted Cruz and pretend he is not a Canadian rat connected to the Kennedy-killing Jewish stooging Bush family, but when that gig is up they will try to force his eligibility by attacking the laws i lay out in my paper as unnecessary (and he will run again).

Still kekkin' that you even try.

Webb was arguing that ONLY black people should get affirmative action, because of their 'special history, with slavery and the Jim Crowe laws'.

You're genuinely pathetic - can't tell if a shill or just that sadly cuckservative.

You might legitimately want to consider suicide tbh fam.

Yeah, I wasn't necessarily directing that AT you, so much as springboarding off what you said.
Sorry for the miscommunication.

Wew lad… Just… Wew.

lolbergs are cancer.

No offense.

MAGA
A
X
I
M
U
M

K
E
K
S

Military.
Just not sure who…

Not a nigger, a spic, any sort of mudfolk, a Jew, a Muslim, or a woman (unless its the kind of woman who says women shouldn't be in politics or in the military in any sort of combat role - which I'm not sure actually exists).

We already did that part, you came late to the thread, keep up.

Well, also bitter Cruzcucks.
And Sanderfeldgoldsilvershekelsfeld run-off from the various leftist-sheltering rat's nests which plague this site outside the confines of Holla Forums.
And generalized progressives and Eurocucks.
And Jews.
Actually, there's probably a lot of shilling going on here…. I wonder how often a thread is legitimately just shills shilling at shills… Its a shame we can't more-effectively monetize our own shitposting - imagine if we could be paid to just shill at each other all day, memeing on the dime of the destabilized political infrastructure until it outright collapsed under our combined magical and economic pressure.

Hey, don't you insult my Thai 2Dqt3.14159 kinetic sculpture symposium, its totally worth shilling.

We're very influential with our hand-crafted may-mays, dontcha know.

Neat.

twitter.com/BobWhitaker2016

robertwwhitaker.com/

It's sad knowing that was a screenshot of Holla Forums in recent times. What the fuck are the mods doing?

hows this?

The mods have always been doing nothing, even before Hillary shills came here

Yes they want to stay home, that doesn't mean the Jew Sandwiches Trump is throwing us isn't a fucking kick in the guts, he has drained all enthusiasm away from me in the last week, he doesn't have the stomach to fight on an anti-globalist Presidential doctrine.

This is not waiting for Hitler, why the fuck is he saying shit about the West Bank like that's a general election populist message? It's fucking retarded.

Her should be hitting populist message on trade, Wall Street, Immigration, Nato, the UN.

All we're getting is Kikes Kikes and more kikes. The Shillary shills are not even going to have to think to fragment Holla Forums the way Trump is going.

I am voting Hillary because I hate America. I also hate the American people and want them to suffer.

Anything she does will not affect me anyway because I am rural, self sufficient, and rich, so all you idiots can suffer from dindus and whatever while I eat organic vegetables and drink fresh milk.

It is the future you chose.

Personally, I hope Ted Cruz runs 3rd party so we can have a true constitutional conservative.

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH

5. Who, if not Donald Trump will make your army great again, and improve your millitary strength, so you will be more powerful than Russia?

'Your' instead of 'Our' ?

He's probably European.

European user's are more pro-Trump than the USA anons.

We know why you need him.

Sorry to have to count on you guys again.

I would say that they're nobly letting us take all this shit because it causes shill time and money to be wasted on a board with only a few thousand people who the shilling will have an opposite effect on, as opposed to banning them and forcing them to go to a place where they will actually be effective, but I think that's giving them too much credit.

'Your' instead of 'Our' ?

Back to reddit.

You're so smug. Tell us why you hate America and the American people?

1. Trump IS a Democrat. He is a liberal. He will always be a liberal. If he wins (and he won't) he will remain a NYC liberal.

2. Trump will govern the same as Hillary – or perhaps even worse if Trump panders to racists and anti-semites.

3. The liberal MSM media are all PRO-TRUMP… they wanted Trump to win the nomination because everyone knows that Trump will be destroyed by Hillary in the general election. Trump is the Washington Generals and Hillary is the Harlem Globetrotters. GOOD WORK TRUMPKIN SCUM.

4. I would rather vote for Hillary because she is at least consistent and honest about her positions (and her positions on foreign policy and trade are pretty centrist/libertarian.)

t. Rubio voter

Now this is a paid shill

Nigger I'm not complaining that they wont censor it. I don't want them too. I didn't figure reading comprehension was correlated with shekels per post, but I guess this is the case.

Thank you for this thread OP

Remember, the Jews want to crush your spirit and weasel their way through into making you accept Communism by force!

Thanks for outing yourself.

A thought.

All the anons here use computers.

Computers contain metal parts.

Magnets are attracted to metal.

If you put a magnet on the ned of your fishing rod, you may find it's more effective than the bait you posted.

My gut says he's just a generic shitposter taking advantage of the current legit shill frenzy.

Probably.

By the way, have you considered the benfits of voting for Jeb!?

Slow and steady wins the race.

MAGA
unstumpable ….deal with it

You shouldn't vote for corrupt lying people in a crooked system.

If you know the game is corrupt, surely the best move is to play a new game. Not sign another contract (vote) with a political system / finance system / business that has failed to serve you.

But you can't seem to understand that concept. So you call me a shill.
But that's ok.
I don't mind that.

Perhaps I've made people think.
Perhaps I've caused people to ask questions.

Good.

If you aren't getting the right answer, you aren't asking the right question.

Ask and it shall be given unto you.
Seek and ye shall find.
Knock and it shall be opened unto you.

By the way. I'm supposed to be a paid shill. If this is true, can someone let me know how to get involved. I just shitpost on 8 chan and I get paid?

Is this real.

Where do I join the shill company?
Do they have a recruitment team that I contact or something?

I haven't seen a penny yet and it would be good if someone paid me for my thoughts.

… now that sould like a TERRIFIC idea, how many jews are under Hillary's skirt.

while the more level-headed people will understand that -while not ideal- dealing with some jews at some levels is a neccessary evil when you are in a high end position, the shills focus on the NEVERJEWS angle in their shilling MO.

and if their whole argument relies on jewish ties from the Don, then to these specific shills, blasting them with Hillaries ones in response sound like the perfect countermeasures,

if fact the only comeback would be to say then dont vote goy! or wrtite in goy! and that argument is the most easy to crush.

All I'm saying is that Trump is a man like any other. Some people take the God-Emperor and Avatar of Kek memes too far. I'm not an Amerifat, so this election doesn't impact me that closely, despite my awareness of its importance for the whole world. Go ahead, vote for Trump. He's the most reasonable choice of all. Be wary, though, be prepared for a letdown; don't put too much hope into him. The only way through may be via a civil war.

Opinion discarded

Maybe it's because Hillary's campaign staff doesn't post shill thread after shill thread about their candidate here.

Right now, I would vote for Donald Trump. If he starts going more and more neocon/mainstream, then I may switch to third party. To answer your questions

The wall was always more symbolic than anything. Trump is already talking about an expedited process for legal immigration, which seems to contradict what is on his website, but he does flipflop a fair amount not as much as media claims, but he does.

The easiest way to deal with ISIS is kick Israel and Saudi Arabia and Turkey to the side, and join the Syrian/Iran/Russian Axis. If you want to go all out, arm Hezbollah & Syrian troops with modern weaponry. ISIS would be done for within weeks.

Promises, promises. He has only a very limited plan in terms of making the United States competitive again.

Donald is easily the best candidate on this score, but not if he starts acting like a neocon, and gives us more terrorism blowback.

This is the worst question you asked. The United States spends many times more than Russia does on national defense, plus why the fuck are you acting as if Russia is an enemy????

You just answered #5.

vote for trump of course. but realize if he attempts to actually purge any people with real power, it will be shut down. whether its a virus outbreak, an economic collapse, war, etc. these (((people))) have had total control for decades. i believe trump was tasked with dividing the people so that when chaos is finally unleashed, we will not only be fighting the zog but our own neighbors.

if hillary is president when it all goes to shit, it makes it much easier to come out on top of a civil war. assuming trump is zionist controlled. is he? is the question goyim.

Honestly, it should be "Their."

That military power does nothing to benefit you or I, other than costing us money and making much of the world hate us from its misuse. At some point, it could even conceivably be a direct threat.

Nice OP 😂💣👌

Ok. For the umpteenth time. Someone who is Anti Trump isn't necessarily a "shill" for another presidential candidate.

Got it? Good.

Now let's move forward.
Lots and lots of people do not like the system and won't vote in it. Radical extremists, sovereign citizens, freemen on the land, anarchists, and generally also good old average Joe who is smart enough to figure out that presidents and judges and politicians and bankers etc have failed we the people and have just taken care of theirs and their family's and friends' interests.

Most people know that the war on drugs has failed. Portugal has realised this. Uruguay has realised this. Richard Branson has realised this. Morgan Freeman has realised this. As have many many thousands of police and police chiefs worldwide.

Trump's anti drug rhetoric is garbage. Nixon's war needs to stop and America needs to go back to "home of the free " and be less like Alex Jones' prison planet.

I know you have your beliefs.
I know you are sincere.

I get that.

Let's think about solutions and seek solutions.

Lurk moar, but here's a short summary as to why that statement was stupid.

If you trace the literature back, you will find that the very concept of sexism in and of itself is nothing other than a Marxist construct created as a venue to attack the western family with.

And by extension of being (culturally) Marxist in origin, it is also Jewish in origin.

Men and women have always been a unit that naturally works together. Don't fall into the trap of actually subscribing to concepts that class men and women into separate classes as if they were tribes that can exist without one another.

There are regular feminism redpilling threads, you should read one of those some time. There's a lot of sourcing to prove anything you doubt.

Obviously me. I'm gigahitler

This, the changes on 4chan and 8ch /pol reek of massive shilling to manipulate public perception and gloss over the fact that every candidate in the election is Israel's greatest ally, and that your vote means nothing. I've noticed that these people tend to use fairly repetitive talking points, which frequently involve false dichotomy or strawman arguments. They'll accuse you of shilling for Hillary or say things like "who's the alternative" or "let's just wait for Hitler".

Dude, just wait for Hitler, right?

you pay the mercenary band a grand sum not so that they're on your side but so that they don't burn your fields or join your enemies.

Politics is not so simple my friend.

You don't have very good comprehension skills.

That's what he says in the video. You either didn't watch the whole thing or you just don't understand what he was actually saying. Either way, it's still really funny that you posted that and meant for it to be paint Webb in a negative light.

Is it really that? I heard that back in 2012, Holla Forums was actually pro-Romney I posted on /new/ then

It's very easy to get irrationally excited about a candidate.

Is that why you made 15 posts in a single thread on this obscure weaboo nazi imageboard? If you really don't care who we vote for, and you're so enlightened that you're just going to sit out the process, why waste your time trying to convince people otherwise on Holla Forums?

What Holla Forums never paid attention to is that Donald Trump is pro-affirmative action, while a lot of Republican candidates, including even Jeb Bush, are against it.

ontheissues.org/Civil_Rights.htm

Most of my posts in this thread were discussing different things than voting. It's not my fault you're too retarded to read.

nobody was excited about Romney. They were excited for NOT Obama. difference.

People are excited for Trump.

I hated that movie. TWO interracial sex scenes. I bet they dyed her hair blonde specifically for those scenes. The nigger's character wasn't even relevant to the story in any way, the whole movie felt like it was built to house those scenes. Maybe I'm biased because of how much I fucking hate niggers but god it was a disgusting feeling watching it.

The premise of your question is flawed. It implies that the only thing one can (and should) do is take part in the corrupt and broken process that is the United States political system. And of course vote for only a Republican or Democrat.
This whole process is akin to voting for who will be the captain of the Titanic. After the ship hit the iceberg.
This country is headed to an irreversible collapse and not only do you care for this nation (that cares nothing for you let alone your race) but you actually think that voting for the "correct" candidate can somehow save it.

No one. Trump will not be allowed to build the wall, even if he tried to. Either the bills will be filibustered by the Democrats or a Democrat-appointed judge will declare it unconstitutional and it will be locked up in the legal system for the next decade.

No one. Because you can't defeat terrorism. Not that continuing to meddle in the affairs of the Middle East is any of our business, mind you.

No one. Not even Trump will be allowed to do that (even if his so-called plans actually would work in the first place).

No one. Trump will not be allowed to bar Muslims from entering into the country. Again, either the bills will be filibustered by the Democrats or a Democrat-appointed judge will declare it unconstitutional and it will be locked up in the legal system for the next decade.

Why should I care about the military industrial complex? Why should I care about a military whose purpose is to sacrifice White lives, kill innocent people for Israel and for the rich?

I don't care about "friendship" with Russia. I believe in being friendly to everyone but allies with none.

All these questions are moot anyways, as Trump won't win the general election as all the current polling shows him less favorable than Hillary and trailing in the polls to Hillary (and Sanders for that matter).

Regardless, this website is collapsing before your very eyes (not even mentioning the state of the moderation on Holla Forums) and you're worrying about dissenting opinions? It took me nearly thirty minutes to even open this thread, let alone post this response because the site kept crashing. You have bigger things to worry about than being triggered by dissenting opinions.

Why is it that shills/sagefags are the first to reply on every fucking thread? I mean, ==every damn thread.==

And?
Why would I care about this Jewified country?
Why should I care about this Jewified country?
Why should I deny the truth as I see it?

Nope, doesn't imply that. Keep making shit up faggot.

Oy vey if only we voted for Katshit, right? :^)

So why is "WHO SHOULD WE VOTE FOR THEN?" a standard response to someone stating they aren't voting for Trump?
If you weren't implying that, you'd ask "WHAT SHOULD WE DO THEN?"

Nope. Fuck Kasich.
We're not going to fix anything by voting, let alone by voting (R) or (D).
We're way past the "voting will solve all our problems" phase.

Depends. The secret talks with the Jew York paper claims he would tone down his anti immigration rhetoric. Trump does not mention legal immigration which is just as bad.

Cuckservative detected. Why would we want ISIS dealt with? They fuel Islamism and radicalism. Their actions ferment reaction and radicalize European Nationalists. Every ISIS action wakes up millions of Europeans. Why would we want to stop that and go back to being apathetic and content as we are outbred?

True, Trump is good on this. But rubbing shoulders with the enemy seems to mean he is more willing to play ball with globalists than he lets on.

Why would you want terrorism to stop? Nothing fuels racial and cultural sentiment better than Muslims doing what they do best? Nothing shows SJWS up better than their apologism.

It is. Russia has one aircraft carrier. The US has 10+ active. The US is one step above a superpower with the biggest military budget in the world. What are you worried about? The US military and its control aids globalists. How is that a good thing?

This will be decided by Trump's VP pick. There are two routes, isolationist VP or Aggressive Foreign Policy VP.

These questions are stupid and shows how little you know about our community. We care about our racial future, not desert people problems or expanding military for globalist Jews. This is a slide shill thread and it honestly makes many of us disliek Trump more. You really need to stop this shit.

Donald Trump is just a vehicle. The way you put him on a pedestal is not how Holla Forums works. He has Jewish children, Jewish advisers and vehemently supports Israel. This is not our savior and is merely a gateway into radicalizing the masses.

The ridiculous emotional protection he receives on this board is weak. It's blatant shilling. Calling out a candidate for being against our values is perfectly fine. He is not a God Emperor, he is a vehicle. Nothing more.

lol nigger

Which is an odd statement because voting and propping up this whole judeo political process is exactly what the Jews want you to do.

Pic related.

Hi there Akbar. The God Emperor will be taking real good care of you soon, don't worry :^)

Soon.

what IED?
you did not see any IED.

Very soon.

If you actually think that Jews are going to be holocausted because you voted for Trump, you're delusional to the point of insanity.

Point of Order

Jewish debating tactics:

Plan Z:

When all else fails, call them crazy. Fabricate a mental illness crisis. Alert the nearest Jewish psychiatrist and police immediately.

Do you actually think every single person that doesn't support Trump is a Jew?

Do you actually think that Trump will throw the Jews into ovens if elected?

Do you actually think that if someone disagrees with such beliefs that makes someone a Jew?

Because apparently you two think so…

So you'd prefer if we lived in relative peace and were outbred as no one cared? After Paris, National Front vote increased, Generation Identity recruiting skyrocketed. After Belgium, Brexit climbed, Belgian Hooligans expanded and attacked commies at vigil. Every ISIS action redpills people, it brings up past stories like Cologne and Rotherham.

SJW erratic behavior and ISIS terrorism creates more repdilled Nationalists. Why would we want to stop that? Don't be a fag. Answer.

a.) Who told you Jews are people?

b.) Who told you Jews are people?

c.) Who told you Jews are people?

That's the best response you can come up with?

You know, it's user's like you that make me believe Holla Forums supporting Trump is a meme.

Because when questioned, criticized or challenged, Holla Forums acts exactly how you're acting right now.

Here anons, have an oven

lol suck more cock faggot

so you got something to say rabbi instead of trying to illict some imaginary reply that you want to be said?

At any point do you have any legitamate statement to make, or your just trying to get some reply to appease some feeling in your mind?

If you have some statement to make, then make it or go back to your demon scrolls.

HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX
HOAX

What? You think that scares me or something?
You're actually using pictures of kitchen appliances as a retort? What are you, 12?

Again with the "If you don't unconditionally support Trump you're Jewish" meme.

My original statement in this thread.

So now people can't respond to posts in threads without your permission?

Already did. See my first post.

Do you have anything other than baseless insults and accusations of me being Jewish?

Because so far, it doesn't seem like it.

Not an argument.

Non-White violence, SJW Madness and Jihadi terrorism creates more National Socialists.

Peaceful, clam decline maintains apathy until outbreeding.

Posting ovens doesn't make you Nat Soc, Moshe. Every good Nat Soc is an accelerationist. Only Cuckservatives want less chaos.

Just because some Jews were aware and possibly facilitated these actions doesn't mean Muslims and Islam are not responsible, Ahmed. You're getting sent back along with Moshe.

lelel

Trump is the embodiment of what a president should be: Unowned.

If all doesn't work with Trump, we still got the shit libs shifted up to cucknadia.

The 'coming dissapointments' only open other windows.

You ain't from around these parts, are ya bud?

Unfortunately that doesn't refute the claim. The claim is not "Don't vote for Trump, goy!" or "Don't vote, goy!" Anyone on Holla Forums can see he's obviously the best option we've got right now, and anything we can do to keep shilldog out of the White House is something that should be done.

But we don't need a fucking personality cult around the guy. He's a kike shill through and through and every time he opens his mouth lately he proves it. We'll vote him in, we'll hope against hope he delivers on that wall, and hopefully he'll finish his terms without having done too much damage. But please, stop spamming Holla Forums with Trump threads. It's gotten so bad that at this point a shill could slide literally anything he didn't like by spamming six million threads on Trump and nobody would question it. Holla Forums is a politics board, not a fucking Trumpian religion.

Because they took a decent country and flushed it down the toilet. Now I want to watch them suffer for it.

pray tell who is they?

disregard video,
video is for

#NeverTrump
#JustWaitForHitler
#NoVote
#BetterHillaryThanHitler
#StopTrump
#DumpTrump
#Hillary2016
#GOP4Hillary
#DonaldHitler
#NotAllMexicans
#DontGasMe
#NotAllJews
#ShutTrumpDown
#OyFuckingGevalt
#Trump'sAnnudaShoah

looks like she surrender.
anyone able to shoop her out on a template.