US Secretary of State John Kerry Declares A "Borderless World

Shit, Holla Forums, get it together.

>"The future demands from us something more than a nostalgia for some rose-tinted version of the past that did not really exist in any case," he said. "You're about to graduate into a complex and borderless world."

archive.is/YhJk7

Also, friendly reminder:
>Kerry's Brother: John's Not Anti-Semitic, We're Jewish
archive.is/p75Bg

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIGHT BACK, GOYIM?

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/about/faq/
nbcnews.com/news/world/kerrys-brother-johns-not-anti-semitic-were-jewish-n30576
thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/18585-after-america-comes-north-america-gen-petraeus-boasts
amazon.com/Tragedy-Hope-History-World-Time/dp/094500110X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1444067866&sr=1-1&keywords=tragedy and hope
reddit.com/user/TheWaler
reddit.com/r/financialindependence/comments/4fwfm9/for_those_with_ultrahigh_savings_rates_what_was/d2g9aju?context=3
endchan.xyz/pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REMINDER TO EVERYONE THAT JOHN "KERRY"S REAL NAME IS
JOHN (((KOHN)))

Filthy fucking crypto-kike.

dun goof'd in the subject line with the quotations but yeah

WELCOME TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER
ehehehehe stupid goyim

also this

From the NBC link:
>John Kerry said it was a "revelation" when he learned in 2003 from a Boston Globe report, shortly before he ran for president, that his grandfather changed his family name from Kohn and converted to Catholicism before coming to the U.S. in 1905.

A "revelation". Riiiight.

Why didn't I know this until now?

If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

Except Kerry lacks that authority. It's lip service and pandering to keep other nations appeased that we're still going to have their hand-outs going to them.

John kerry has awards for crypto-jewishness

Don't worry, even jew aware forget that he is
becaue he is so good at hiding it.

yah, hes just some whored out stage actor, shameless doing whatever his handlers tell him, wonder when was the last time he was in america? where the fug is this Kerry? Seems like he is in Europe half the year.

I declare John Kerry a faggot.

That's a really gay name.

This is what makes me eternally mad the most. This fucking brazen claim that we never had nations and borders, we never had countries with a single dominant ethnicity, we never had unique cultures that had common uniters, we never had ancestors fighting for our future and ours alone. etc etc

This ties in to the constant rewriting of our history by these fucking kikes, telling children (more often than not, nonwhite children) that whites never had anything and don't deserve anything.

fuckin hell pol im mad m8s

Kerry does not lack influence.

Do you think that because Kerry isn't President that means the Jews in in control don't want a borderless, one-world government?

Do you think because a Jew isn't President that means the Jews can't influence Obama?

is this what it's like to be triggered?
because I'm real fucking pissed at reading that crypto kikes message. I killed shitskins in iraq and and I'll kill them conus too.

I wish NWF would work, I really do. It's going to come down to whoever starts a RWDS vs. Section 8, though.

Even that guy in the canoe is a Jew. It's obvious from the limp curly hair and weak chin.

Less than 2% of the population but you can't get away from them.

you are a beautiful person

A Jew will never be president of US
because everyone will known
ITS THE FUCKING JEWS! get it?
so they dont do that, they just use gentile front men, as all explained in dearborn independant publications

Then you can make it happen.

When White people are forced at gunpoint out of their homes to be given to a "refugee" family for example?

Sounds like the perfect time to create a White-only nation in the Pacific Northwest to me.

Taking part in the NWF means getting ready for that day.

They don't need to be. They already get whatever they want without having a Jew as leader.

Agreed. That's the second reason I knew Sanders would never be President.
(#1 is Hillary is running)

Every single horrible policy would be linked to the Jews in a way even they could not deny.

The Jews love to be the power behind the throne.

???

population numbers indicte the america as an old population, so in 10-20 years the greatest generation will be gone, and they probably own half of the houses in america, so libfags can just replace the dead old white houses and give them to nigger somali moslems for free.

Meanwhile white man cant even afford to get a house.
anyways the house that is america is going to collapse, fact, just a matter of if the televisions will still run so that jews can scam a new system, or if total race chaos will occur, and people will eat people because they dont know how to farm.

-And any unoccupied homes…
-and any foreclosed homes..(expect that to get worse, miss one payment, you're out)
-And any homes of racists/bigots/sexists/homophobes…

I'm sure that's by design and will get worse (the best loans homes will go to "minorities" first by law)

Hence why I advocate the NWF.
It's the preparation for when everything falls, the White race will be in the prime position to rise up.

Hillary will choose a jewish VP to run with

Mark my words goyim

Not fucking likely, cocksucker.

Northwest is stupid though. We should take the Midwest. It is already the whitest area of the country and it is the heart of agriculture.

This is the practice known as using "Gentile fronts," which is extensively practiced in the
financial world today in order to cover up the evidences of Jewish control. How much progress
has been made since these words were written is indicated by the occurrence at the San
Francisco convention when the name of Judge Brandeis was proposed for President. It is
reasonably to be expected that the public mind will be made more and more familiar with the
idea of Jewish occupancy – which will be really a short step from the present degree of
influence which the Jews exercise – of the highest office in the government. There is no
function of the American Presidency in which the Jews have not already secretly assisted in a
very important degree. Actual occupancy of the office is not necessary to enhance their power,
but to promote certain things which parallel very closely the plans outlined in the Protocols now
before us.

From the Dearborn Independent aka The International Jew

You ain't there yet Jew, careful with that arrogance.

that means the fix is in and she will lose.

So which one is it then you fucking two-faced kike?

Here's the reasoning behind the Pacific Northwest. (First question)
northwestfront.org/about/faq/

Then when you make that White-only country happen, you're landlocked and surrounded on all sides by the Enemy.

But hey, if you want to create a mid-west version of the NWF, (the MWF as it were) by all means, go right ahead. May the best plan win!

it was real in his mind

They're playing all the cards they've been holding close to their chests for so long. That's worrying.

How do you plan on converting all the liberals in Washington and Oregon?

So what was wrong with colonialism again?

with bullets

nbcnews.com/news/world/kerrys-brother-johns-not-anti-semitic-were-jewish-n30576

Wrote by Andrea Mitchell married to former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan

"We want to invade whatever we want"

'Murica fuck yeah

jews can just molest everyone into submission with security details

Kojima was right again.

Too bad Konami fucked him over.

Not only did Holla Forums miss the article, but the original one was posted several days ago before I saw it on Drudge.

They're not hiding anymore that the supposed tinfoil talk about the NWO is real and it's something they really do want. I can only hope the public realizes that if they lied about one thing, what else did they lie about?

He flew too close to the sun. Zero = George Soros, BB did nothing wrong, and that the (((Patriots))) are real. Too bad he was a terrible writer with good ideas but horrendous execution.

Except for Israel, of course.

Hehehe yes! Shalom! :^)

Frontal Merchant is so god damn unsettling

only a complete anti-Semite would be against Israel and Zionist beliefs. Only a cumskin would hate Israel. Why so cumskins hate Israel so much?

Don't let this get slid, Holla Forums!

oy fucking vey shut it down

have a bump

Oh, you silly.
Borders never existed for us jews.

And that's the only thing that matter stupid goy ;^)

lol John con, cause hes a kike, and kikes are con artists.

John Kerry is clearly retarded.
How can you open up the boarders of the world when national security is at an all time high.

This is a guy who lives in a gated community where the police swarm on anybody when they get a whiff of taco or coconut hair oil.

I wish he would go back to making ketchup and his extra long face mirror.

He has helped sell America down the river. It'll only be a matter of time where he is cucked into stroking an Arabic cock on BET.

And you niggers still allow him to consume oxygen?

OY VEY!
(((Kerry))) is a confirmed MARANO!

Why isn't this stickied?

Bumping for morning burgers

He's a fucking serial killer. Spent his time blowing up unarmed civilian fishing vessels, just for shits and giggles.

He got a Purple Heart when a piece of shrapnel from one of those unarmed civilian fishing vessels cut his hand.

Then he bitches about how cruel the war is.

Never.

Look at South Africa. Things couldn't possibly be any worse there and people still haven't done anything to save themselves and there are still white SJWs there despite living in an openly black supremacist society.

It's over, blame our parents.

We lost before we were even born.

THE BLACK PILL

Countries that had borders and laws that were enforced, decent paying jobs, and a society of mostly whites that had respect for each other. Right… never existed. And certainly isn't something to strive for, huh John?

It's really beginning, isnt it?

Bump

Kojicuck please go away and race mix with your asian waifus so you can have manlet dumb babies riddled with identity issues and a small cock

pol has been dropping balls all over the place

what do I look like someone's who's not lazy?

What's so fucking frustrating about this is that politicians aren't stupid. They're only saying this shit for potential soundbites down the line of their own political careers. They compromise the safety of our families and destroy the foundations of our country because doing otherwise is politically incorrect.

The country might not survive a generation, BUT AT LEAST THEY FURTHERED THEIR OWN FUCKING CAREERS BY A DECADE.

JHON KONE

FTFY

>The Homeland must be extensive, big enough to grow into over many generations. Lebensraum, as it were. That rules out New England.

Confirmed for never looking at a map.

Learn French. Best way to keep a place white is to change the language. A few Haitian cab drivers are a small price to pay.

Oh in that case, I'll just take a jog across the Mexican border. I'm sure they won't mind if I bypass the formalities.

Who is Obama?
Sorry (((Obama)))

Notice how that Dutch Timmermans faggot used the same line that people are romanticizing "a past that never existed," even though he also dismissed ethnic nation states as a 19th century idea, suggesting they did exist. The NATO kike Wesley Clark did the same shit, Barbara Spectre did the same shit, they simply state "the 21st century will be…." like it's a fait accompli. Arrogant, these yids.

Kerry the reason 9/11 happend is because people like you were to busy furthering your own agenda instead of focusing on security of the state and country, ignoring tips giving by credible sources thats if only 9/11 wasn't an inside job, if 9/11 was allowed to happen on purpose then you deserve jail for allowing it to happen.

I like how these retarded globalist kikes still talk down to people as if their delusions have any merit in the real world.

protip: NWO is a flawed concept and it has no chance of succeeding.

So now they're declaring the NWO for all to see. Just how close are we before they pull out the carpet and start killing billions?

Then for fucks sake make the thread or bump the one with the info. If you post it, they will come.
Most of us are lurkers. I'm sure many anons, like me, don't spend time elsewhere.

Can I keep his skull after we hack him to pieces?

Everything worse preserving is already destroyed, and everything preserved is worth destroying.

You can get his left shin bone, all kike skulls go to Zyklon B's memorial project.

Since when does Kerry matter after 2004

It is weird to me how offended some non Jews get when you point out the Jewish Question

This is one of the reasons I have been researching alternative chronologies lately. There seems to be a shitload of merit for a lot of their claims. I am looking forward to reading what Newton had to say in the Chronology of Ancient Kingdoms Amended.

the great master of lies

According to his kikepedia page, his paternal grandparents were Austro-Hungarian Jews who converted to Catholicism

which also mean order-less world with all filth gathered.

Mega City One when?

What (poison) is bernout referring to?
This is 'merica. Trump 24/7/365/2016-2024+.

I ALWAYS make a thread on some form of Holla Forums if I see major news that hasn't been posted yet.
I bet you've never even made a thread. Otherwise you'd know how quick shit get's slid. why are you even here if you won't do fucking legwork you useless piece of shit

Because they've been programmed to have that gut reaction to any mentioning of jews. "Jew" itself is a dirty word and unless you preface it with some positive comments, people automatically feel uncomfortable.

The narrative is that jews are victims and oppressed all the time, so much so that just mentioning that someone is a jew is a hatecrime. It's quite fascinating when you think about it, how people can be so easily trained to react to a certain word without contemplating the context.

I want to see this faggot go to China and say the world is borderless. Or Korea. Or Saudi Arabia.

Israel first of course though.

how about we take care of our fucking veterans and poor before we bring in more useless sandkikes that wont do anything to contribute what the fuck

Is there actually any evidence to this common statement on this board?

Get fucked, (((Kohn))).

When did this pleb-level thinking start becoming the norm? I mean this particular strain. I've seen it all over, and applied to everything. I can't even think of a particular fallacy that would describe it.

No, fuck you. If "White Flight: Mega Edition" worked, it would be a disaster.

it's common of mixed raced kids to have identity crises because they don't "fit" with either ethnicity, and end up feeling like outsiders.

I can't speak for others, but I can attest to that myself. Shit's fucked.

But what about them being "dumb"?

depends on who they were mixed with and whether their parent was one of the "smart" non-whites

I think the "dumb" part was just more of an insult by that user than anything else

Did America not have huge fucking tariffs on foreign goods until the 60s? Was America not so isolationist that leftists and kikes had to drag us into two world wars once by lying about the Lusitania being an illegitimate target and the second one only because the Japs attacked first? Was America not 89% white in 1965? Did we not pass the 1925 immigration act? Did the immigration act of 1790 never exist?

This fucking duplicitous kike.

Also lets incorrectly assume it "did not really exist", who gives a fuck? It is what we want so why not make it a reality?

Eisenhower was a Jew

every fucking time

decades of jewish propaganda has turned the entire population into a bunch of jew minded useful idiots. Ever notice how many brix a kike will shit if you call him a jew? They fall apart at the seams when you call them what they actually are. When you mention jews to normalfags, they shriek in horror because their inner psychologically programmed jew is being targeted and they oy vey into their kosher turtle shells.

We NWO now

I think we have been since before we were all born. We're just waking up to the fact.

The aghast look normies give you when you say 'jew' or 'jews' was one of my first red pills. How the fuck could that be offensive? Yet people freak out. Try it next time you're around mixed company - bonus points if you could record their expressions.

Saying 'jews this and jews that' triggers people's Hitler alert system conditioning. They don't even know why they do it. If you asked why they seem offended, they don't know why. Fucking brainwashed masses.

Kek

If we don't have borders then I guess we don't need a Secretary of State or even a federal government anymore.

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

MAGA

fuck off jew.
Why are kikes so obvious by acting like all whites are the same ?

It will be borderless when we hunt that colossal faggot all around the world.

Well let Kerry ask Israel to get rid of their restrictive border and walls for this "borderless" world.

Jews can have their own giant walls user.
:^)

The more they act out and oust themselves, the more they blatantly lie live on tv, the more they make it so obvious there's a shill raid and try to flood the board with sliding, defeatist, and concern threads in attempts to slide the actual discussion only proves that Holla Forums has been doing something right.

MAGA

DON'T BACK DOWN

DOUBLE DOWN

It's bs, of course we have borders. It's just the hypocracy of our leaders as we live by different standards compared to the third-worlders.

Please explain to me, why i as a citizen who has never commited a crime has to be searched and my stuff x-rayed for going to another country having to show papers and what not like i'm a fucking criminal just waiting to attack. But a fucking warlord from Africa or Arabia can come to a western country, with no fucking papers or anything and get permanent stay here, while the government pays for him and if i rapes or kills someone he will have the media screaming for him to not get kicked out. And if you dare to criticize this, you're the devil, you are who's wrong with this, not the hypocrates or the raping african warlord, no it's you.

Wew lad.
When is the sit in inside Kerry´s own home?

If he cries, just remember him that we live in a world without borders, which counts his home.

Checkmate NWO

thenewamerican.com/world-news/north-america/item/18585-after-america-comes-north-america-gen-petraeus-boasts

amazon.com/Tragedy-Hope-History-World-Time/dp/094500110X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1444067866&sr=1-1&keywords=tragedy and hope

It's going to happens, but when it does it'll last for a few years and will end up a World War.

How about keeping the whole country instead, assclown.

(witnessed)
Quite the opposite, actually.
If we're going to use cards as an analogy, the mindset of someone who plays all the cards they've been slowly holding in a vain end all, be all move is what shit players do who only have one trick then get stomped because their one tick pony failed.

That's how I like to see it, any way.

Also creatures with sombreros.

I'm paralyzed by the thought.

It's just how Americans see the world. It's why Holla Forums has so many slavphiles, since most of them are burgers.

Oh cool so when does israel start opening up their borders and start letting their peaceful neighbors?

Seconding the motion to call John Kerry a faggot.

The reason why they say there is a "problem with the constitution" is because it envisions a state which does not create laws when in doubt. This is problematic for a wanna be totalitarian.

Why would any smelly Arabs want to go to another smelly, sandy shithole and be resented when they could just go to Sweden, get all the women they want and live in luxury hotels?

we already have Detroit…

I wonder then what is the point of John Kohn's job; if nations don't exist, it follows that their elected officials shouldn't either.

Guess we can stop paying all these fucking taxes too.

yeah, fucking on the point where Eastern Europe gets a little sanity and almost every tinier nation in Europe deliberates to institute more thorough border controls.

What a surprise

with deportation, kek
or bullets, sure
or by redpilling those who are inclined

What's great, though, is when once in a while you'll be talking about some subject or other and not even hinting around, and somebody else will pipe up with "well, that's the Jews" with a grimace, or similar. Usually it'll be one-on-one or in a small group who all know one another really well. Happened to me recently with three other old friends; we all love old movies and were discussing how most new movies suck in every way. Hollywood is a great subject for playing at this fishing game.

Exactly. Let's start pointing that out. "You're gonna lose your job dumbass" is an excellent persuader.

Kikes are incredibly fucked-up, self-destructive people. Think about it. They are generally so intelligent, yet they're their own worst enemy. Nobody else in the world has as many interests, needs, tastes and societal mores in common with Jews than Anglo/European whites. Nobody. We love a strong defense, rich culture, great literature, music and art, flourishing sciences, beautiful cities, luxury, adventure, knowledge….nobody makes a more compatible world for Jews to exist in than we do. Yet they've been trying to destroy us since forever. They will secretly ally with almost anybody to fuck with us, even Arabs who are their sworn enemies and who hate them implacably and unchangeably. WTF is it with these people? They must seriously want to never, ever be happy and safe. They should have been kissing European peoples' asses and making themselves our Girl Fridays, best buddies, most loving supporters and partners in everything since fucking day one, not squeezing every drop of money and influence out of us they could, corrupting and dividing us whenever possible, siccing the exact kind of global filth which HATES Jews on us constantly, betraying our trust, and even attacking us outright and openly once in a blue moon.

They are fucking nuts. They must all want to get stoned and raped and exploded to death. They won't seize power openly except in Israel and nobody but us will ever tolerate their sneaky, greedy asses in society or manage to see their few really good traits, like how they can brilliantly into science better than just about anybody. Everyone else will just guillotine them, gas them, burn them and hang them.

Jews are the most fucked-up, self-destructive, clueless assholes ever. They really, really are.

Ugh.

I think it started at least back in the 80s in a hardcore way, though I don't think Reagan was in on it at all. The seeds were being sown in the 50s and 60s as international Communism sought control again and again and Lyndon Johnson had his brilliant little "let's get all the niggers to be our pet voting stock" idea. It's the fucking evil Bush family, ultimately. Ironically, Prescott the Nazi probably didn't intend this at all and wouldn't like it, not that they care. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I should have added that the person who piped up and began bitching about "the Jews" was in fact a born-and-bred San Franciscan woman. Just to give you all hope, lol.

were never gonna fight back, thats why were goyim lol

Explain yourself.

Gee, well since he said it I guess china will start an open borders policy right?

Yeah, we'll soon have to change the copypasta to:

ASIA FOR EVERYONE, AFRICA FOR EVERYONE, etc.

:^)

Just kidding, white goy. Europe for everyone, North America for everyone, you blonde daughter for everyone, etc.

I mean, come on: it's 2016.

Idk, maybe two years ago this would have outraged me. But now that Trump is on the verge of winning the Presidency, this last Marxist rhetorical pustch is nothing more than that, rhetoric.

This is 50 years of Marxist brainwashing in public universities coming to fruition. Trump is gonna stop it and hang these traitors.

Nations are people. They are not countries or kingdoms in particular. In the past nation became synonymous with country or kingdom because of racial majority. When they say nations without borders or that there won't be nations they mean a mixed one world race.

WTF is wrong with Kerry's face? He looks like a burn victim.

Roasted by too many people will do that to your face

The world continues to make more and more sense.

Rising above countries and armies, our world with no boundaries will become one. For the ideal. For the people

The most likely reason why they are so insane is likely due to the fact that they basically worship and serve fucking TZEENTCH. Its very obvious, especially with their MOI.

It has been properly moved and seconded that we call John Kerry a faggot.

Is there any discussion?

Kojima didn't make that.

Kojima makes games where you can literally make horses shit on your face on command.

when did it change from
ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country
TO
GIMMEDATS

when did it change from the cult of the cowboy to the cult of the victim?

This long down-hill slide has been going on for decades longer than you realize

Fucking A, I hate these arguments.
He then states that there is a problem with no solution, implying inevitability. The nigger is saying that there's no option to prevent terrorism by dismissing other ideas.

The fucker is implying that they're gonna strike and we shouldn't even try to stop it or keep ourselves safe.

Living while jewish man.

found this guy on reddit arguing on an article about kerry saying this is a good thing, turns out he is a freemason: reddit.com/user/TheWaler

and he is a Jewish: reddit.com/r/financialindependence/comments/4fwfm9/for_those_with_ultrahigh_savings_rates_what_was/d2g9aju?context=3

pic related is him

He also wants to move to Europe so we can all pay for him to go to university

What happens is that the same fucking dipshits pushing this shit (nu-male faggot academics, journalists, leftists, Jews, politicians) are the ones that get to rule over us in their global fucking shitshow, so some fucking piece of shit rich left wing fuck in Brooklyn or Portland, can tell some farmer in Finland what to do and how he is racist for not letting in African tribesmen on his land.

COME TO ENDCHAN, IT BETTER THAN Holla Forums

endchan.xyz/pol

It would be nice if everyone with such a weak mind was killed.

What are these capitalized pseudo words you're posting? Speak English.

one of the main characters in mgsv is a product of a white american fucking a jap hooker and he talks about in peace walker how he had bad identity issues and got bullied for being blonde

best

I believe he is referring to the chaos god of change from the warhammer/warhammer 40k universe(s).

Stop being such a fucking newfag.

Fritz and Ida Kerry were born as Fritz Kohn and Ida Lowe, respectively.

His father was therefore a full-blooded Jew, just like Wittgenstein's dad.

John ((((((((((((((((((Kerry))))))))))))))))))))))))

Do you think Germany was any better in 1932? We have our lives, our intellects, and our wills. We are the masters of our own destinies. Gather your courage and push forward, friend.

Bumpp