What in the Living Fuck Happened to the Guy Who Made God of War??!?!? SJWism Not Even Once

God of War/Twisted Metal creator David Jaffe plays the KKK card as he ruins superhero prom picture.

archive.is/CfJAB
twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/05/08/video-game-director-plays-the-kkk-card-as-he-ruins-superhero-prom-picture/

What happened to these people? How did they get brainwashed like this? This is NOT normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8498-jaffe-joffe
youtube.com/watch?v=-qAgeoH-RFU
soundcloud.com/ben-kuchera/jaffe-confrontation
imgur.com/gallery/1MBj0
engadget.com/2012/07/19/god-of-war-ascension-dev-pulls-back-from-in-game-violence-aga/
twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/729428043396227072
twitter.com/paxdickinson/status/729260048287944704
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure he was just being incredibly ironic

This dude is out of his fucking mind.

There's no point in even trying to understand what makes someone think the way this faggot does. Just stop paying attention to him and move along. All you're going to do is stress yourself out thinking about. This train of thought is too asinine to persist for much longer, eventually it will get to the point where he'll either be mentally forced to kill himself for being a man, or he'll have to accept he's been acting like a massive retard and he'll get over it.

Pretty sure, he's not.

From what I've gathered in this thread, I'm going to go out on a limb and say, "no."

holy shit what a faggot. I think it might be time to refund mental institutions.

just a beta being jelly as fuck

Not having a prom date scars some men for life.

Mixing DC and Marvel Characters together

you've gone too far this time, Jaffe

Call him out for virtue signalling and link the threesome scene from God of war. See how he likes his own actual degeneracy.

He demanded they get kicked out of school for this. Can you imagine?? lol

"Stop having fun!" – David Jaffe

Hey buddy. Pic related.

PATREON WHEN?

Due to so many areligious hiveminded people subscribing to Marxist ideology, I'm going assume liberalism has become a religion within itself. People blindly follow the gospel of a few "moral elites" in spite of it being in direct contradiction to reality and use it as a socially binding contract of the highest authority that dictates all actions and ethics. It's just a surrogate religion for the ever growing anti-Christian mob present in Western society

What's funny is supposedly feminist shit like this is actually anti-woman. Women love being adoring and submissive and when feminists mock it, it really wounds them in a deep way. We need to stand up for good women and tear this (((misogynist))) a new asshole. Who is he to define what is feminine or what feminine should be. He's mocking real women who wanted to have a good time. No doubt the girls came up with the idea. Fuck feminists and fuck their cuck knights who shame women out of their natural instincts.

Is he a kike Holla Forums?

Just spam him with a nudity and violence against women from God of war.

I think the Marxist clique in gaming finally latched their filthy claws onto him and he's having a mental breakdown from employing too much critical theory. That or he's pretending to be supremely retarded for attention.

This has to be a parody.

Amen. God willing, Trump kills them all.

Holy fucking shit the irony of this. For those of you that weren't following GamerGate in its early days, there was a soundcloud that came out of Jaffe lecturing Stephen Totilo about how pissed he was that Kotaku accused him of being misogynist because he said something to the effect of "If you let your girlfriend beat you at Twisted Metal, she'll pretty much have to give you a blowjob". Jaffe insisted that it didn't constitute misogyny, and that the article was misleading.

Stephen's reply was "the columnist was reading into what you said", and Jaffe slammed him for implying that misogyny is a subjective term when it's not. And now here he is excusing himself of accusing people of sexism as though it's merely his right of interpretation.

Fuck this piece of shit. I used to think people who made video games were smart. I don't how they manage to accomplish it with such an utter lack of competence.

Did you go to your prom, Holla Forums? I didn't.

I didn't either.
Its fine.

Polite sage for slightly off-topic, but I went to prom, had a great time and married my prom date 2 years later.

No but all I missed out on was a warehouse prom full of degenerate spics. I guess what I really missed out on was going to a school that wasn't full of degenerate spics.

I knew he was gone when I saw his 2013 Top Ten.

Proud dropout here

Jaffe is a fedora tipper and always has been, what do you expect from fedora tippers?

lel which one of you wrote this?

I don't recall any men being used to keep a door from shutting (by shoving them into the mechanism that forces it shut while they're still alive).

Fucking hypocrite. "It's ok when WE do it, but don't you dare pose for a nerdy prom photo"

How does he know they aren't having consensual BDSM foreplay right now?

More men die? So brave and progressive! No need for equality there.

I did and had to watch my redhead qt crush make out with her Hispanic prom date she wasn't even dating.

I was a poorfag. Why would I want to waste money on a degenerate western whore that probably had a hymen past age 12? I am builder and a business owner now. Those shame cunts want me now. So such thing as a good women. Feminism is proof that white women and Jewish women are not worth saving.

Enjoy losing all your money and you worked hard for in a few years.

Pretty much impossible to make money without at least a high school degree. How did you manage?

It's funny how it becomes harder to enjoy a franchise the more detailed your knowledge of it becomes.

I don't think anyone has ever asked me about high school mostly just about previous employment.

3 5 2 4 1

I don't, full NEET. Although if Holla Forums was around back then I probably would have hit up a trade school.

I'd justify NEET more but I don't want to blogpost, suffice to say I stopped my parents from divorcing and my brother spent all of their money that I didn't use to become a doctor, so fuck guilt. Everyone's happy

I'm so fucking confused.

In the video here he went off on a game journo for their standard MO of spreading word of everything they don't like being misogyny-fueled rape being directed at him. Was this just to cover his own ass? The tweets read a lot like he's trying to ruse everybody, but I know SJWs are prone to flipping the fuck out when they are confronted with accusations of whatever bullshit -phobia is currently being paraded around in popular thought.

I don't understand your post. Do you understand my post?

I imagine after that and before he started showing cucksigns the next year, pic related happened. He was based out of San Diego, close enough to Neo-Berlin, I mean, San Francisco.

MGTOW might be faggots. But they are not wrong. Women are degenerate who wants to be treated like the whores they are. So such thing as a high school virgin girl in north America or Western Europe. West is dying thanks to feminism. Why try to save ether? Women are getting raped on the bed of feminism they made.
Let them get raped!
Also Sir Anders Behring Breivik, TJ lane, Cho Seung-Hui, Eliot Rodgers, of course Eric harris & Dylan klebold are all Great Men. Who saw what a joke the world truly was. Sex, Hope, happiness, faith, are all illusion someone has to destroy to be truly free.

Is degenerate.

Won't be effective here Chaim, no shekels for you

18 Y.O. super senior here, tempted to say fuck it and drop out and start a business. Opportunities are everywhere.

lol anyone got that fox can't get the grapes image?

There may be a small ratio of /fit/izens here along with many who understand the guiding principles behind the lifestyle, but for most Holla Forumsacks you're essentially going to the ocean and telling the fish to grow wings and fly through the air.

Virgin faggot detected. Breivik or however the fuck his name is spelled, might be an alright guy, but I personally knew Eric Harris before Columbine and there was nothing great about him. He was a normal kid who ended up going off the rails later, and it's sad that he did.

The others you posted are just sorry sacks of shit who deserve to be six feet under.

How it's feel to be slave to cunts? You are no different from Anthony burch and the faggot that made God of war. Everyone of you girls and wives had their cherry pops by ghetto rats niggers. Free yourselves. Dump the whores.
Eliot Rodgers did nothing wrong

BEHOLD

Bullshit. I bet you tell people you met Michael Jackson before he was famous to.

I know it was you, user. It was still funny, though.

That wasn't so hard.
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8498-jaffe-joffe

You mean that they got cherry pops from niggers?

I'm confused, please explain friend

Don't boycott the developers goyim, they're innocent in all this.

I don't know about kike, but he's definitely got cuck features.

I remember this something that confused a lot of people when GG happened and he was decrying people complaining about the journalists in spite of this incident he himself had.

So this little act of cuckness doesn't really come across as a huge shock.

So he strikes me as one of those SJWs that didn't consider themselves quite as bad because they tried staying neutral in these controversies, but not really because they thought one side was attacking the other.

Sounds brutal.
That's why I only give my heart away to 2D girls.

I stayed home and did a speed run of all of Half-Life (except Decay for obvious reasons).
Who the shit would willingly go to such a hell?

This is on a whole another level of seeing shit that's not there.

You guys think Anita Sarkeesian will toss his salad tonight as reward for bringing about great social justice to the proletariat of twitter?

Fuck all of you No bodies. Wanting to be somebody. Religion( especially chrisfags), faith, sex, hope are all illusion society forced upon you. So the fuck what I am a Virgin? I am free some whore cunts controlling me. I gave all that bullshit up. And I am free. I am not a slave to cunts. I am not the slave to the beautiful people. I am not a slave to God that doesn't exist. I am a free.
You are all just DIRT!

You have good points, user, but you embellish them with stupid shit like
I get that 2003 Emo kid vibe.
If you dropped that shit and just stated what is true (it's a choice - people like us have chosen to remove ourselves from select social norms for various reasons) then getting others to see your way, not necessarily take it, would increase (probably) drastically from the current net balance of what I assume is 0.

Video games and everyone involved with them are fucking cancer.

Grow up and get them out of your lives.

Mine's this Friday. I'm really excited.

youtube.com/watch?v=-qAgeoH-RFU

Why do they let you faggy kids on here? Just take your bitch to a hotel and fuck her, what kind of fag wants to go to a dance? lol

Hey, no sex before marriage. STOP being a degenerate and ruining girls virginity.

You do know there is no age limit on trade school right? You could still go.

who is this cocksucker?

The fucking mental gymnastics are astounding.
How the fuck can a brain work like that?

Checked and kekked

Yuck

What, like the sex scenes from every God of War game where Kratos fucks random sluts so hard that the buildings shake and the roof falls off?

This guy didn't use to be like this, in fact I remember him triggering a fuckton of SJWs in an E3 event like a decade ago by saying something "sexist"

Simple. Retweet his "no it isn't sexist" tweet to FemFreq and see what she has to say.

I bet he feels liberal guilt for putting

THIS

in a video game.

I did.

I went with my crush as well. She broke my heart. Thanks a lot Catherine.

No, you're just a fucking idiot that is starting to lose his mind. Take off the goggles retard.

definition of cuck right here folks!

Shortest most unmanly show of sexual prowess ever. He lasted all of 20 seconds. Way to not use a woman as an object and fantasise that it's her greatest desire to have you ram you dick in her 4 thrusts before prematurely ejaculating and then running off.

At least you're not letting them dress up and go to a fun dance with their friends. At least you're not playing along with their super hero themed costume idea. That would just be sexist.

If we could get him to literally kill himself that would be legit.

Good goy!

White women are a lost cause; they sleep with negroes guaranteed– oy vey!!

Find yourself a good non-white woman.

HAHAHAHAHAH DO IT!

I believe she even did a piece on how sexist GoW is.

And thats how it went.

I had a crush on a girl who was dating one of my middle school friends. I almost asked her (she would have said yes, I think, she liked me and didn't even go with him), but I couldn't justify doing that to my friend. Now I'm dating a qt who didn't go to prom either, and I am very very happy.

It's no big deal, just a dumb dance. If that's the highlight of your life, you need to step up your game brah.

they aren't dumb, they're cowards

yes, this faggot needs to see that it doesn't matter how hard you white knight for SJW cunts, when you are a white male the priestesses of SJW like Anita will always hate you.

I asked a girl I liked the whole year.
She said she'd love to go, as my friend.
So I didn't go. I'd rather be alone, than some fucking beta.
I would be much angrier with myself if I would have went with her.

Nope. Did have marry and impregnate my high school sweetheart, though.

I went twice with a blonde, grey eyed, busty lifeguard that was two years younger than me at the time. Pretty great, she was super-submissive, thought I knew better cuz I was older.

Here's a pic for you Monechka.

I did!
tfw haven't been laid since SR prom and your now out of college

It's a console game, they can't show anything more then tits it would be pretty hard pull that off but at the same time they definitely could of done better

this. this is pure, unadultered butthurt because he can't deal with a bunch of guys posing with his little nerd symbols and still getting the poon. he probably thought he'd be the one getting laid after nerd culture got big with normalfags.

And to think this was the same guy in link related: soundcloud.com/ben-kuchera/jaffe-confrontation

My school didn't have a prom

Hah, yeah, that will stop em lol

it's better to be honest with yourself and fuck off than to be a delusional faggot who ends up being a tool for other people.

Yes. But I didnt have sex with her, she was actually really hot and I had a crush on her all year. She broke up with her bf and I asked her out. I was a NERVOUS WRECK the whole time.

Psh this guy has always been Sony corporate shill, Tiwsted Metal was shit compared to Vigilante 8 (though it did had a more colorfull cast) and God of War has been getting worse and worse with every secuel, what else has this guy brought to vidya? he is loosing relevance to this industry as quickly as Tim Shaffer and Inafune and he knows it, so he's trying to latch to the progressive band waggon holing it would keep him afloat

No. I hated any kind of school social gathering. Didn't go to prom, didn't go to any school-related party.

that's when you just say ok and get to flirt with her all night. If she doesn't like it, SHE can fuck off. That's what I do, sheeeeeeit

Went with a girl that was my friend but I wasn't attracted to at all. Shit sucked.

I don't know which ones are which to be honest, they may as well be the same setting. I don't see why they haven't done a corporate merger and just combined their franchise already.

best in thread

I went with my significant other and we fucked like bunny rabbits. I eventually married her. This was all a horrible mistake which chewed up and spat out over a decade of my life, and I regret every minute of it.

Chin up, no prom buddies. You have something I can never have.

Nope

Stayed home , made love to my GF and played vidya
we've been together for 10 years now

I came in thinking this was going o be a thread making fun of sjws in video games but got broadsided by the prom discussion.

Prom was emotional Hell

classic sjw

Why not? It used to happen all the time until one of the big wig editors (I want to say Slott but I'm not sure) pissed off the other company.

As for OP, he is in video games. Of course he will be a faggot. And it is pathetic.

Jaffe is a Jewish surname, yes.

SOURCE

I fucking LOVE the Punisher

Nevermind, found it.

imgur.com/gallery/1MBj0

Jesus, have you not learned anything here. Get out and bread, its the only way to save our race.

I cant stop grinning.

God of War has always been shallow SJW trash, just like everything else Sony makes.

David Jaffe might be the SJW trash, but the games never had anything remotely SJW.

Before shitting on something, make sure you know why you are shitting on it.

Everybody keep posting this confused nigga all the time, you got more reaction images of confused nigga?

Nope, all I got on that.

Who the fuck is the red guy? Red square with white circle no idea who's symbol that is.

nope I was too busy working a night shift, nobody cares anyway. nobody cares about anything anymore, just themselves. if you try to care about something these days it will just destroy you or others will destroy it out of jealousy. better to love ideals and strive for them than to care about fitting in with a bunch of cattle

Pretty sure its Iron Man the white circle is supposed to be the arc reactor

Implying non-white women are any better. All women are whores who don't deserve our pity. Everything civilization collapse was do to women gaining power and spreading feminism. You conformist cunt slave.

That's awesome. More games should have that. Too bad this dude is a faggot to ever do it again. I'm sure he'll add a gay buttfucking scenes in his future games tho.

Thought it was the faggy Flash?

100% ovenworthy jew, m8.

Respect.

He is obviously trolling the outrage culture.

The Japanese devs are very smart, they usually don't try stuff that is too stupid either. Also one thing I enjoy is that there are no token niggers or niggers in their game. For example Dark Souls doesn't contain a single nigger character.

engadget.com/2012/07/19/god-of-war-ascension-dev-pulls-back-from-in-game-violence-aga/

Whatever gets the shekels rolling in, know what I am saying?

FUCKING YES, DO IT

videogams mang

Well they are in ancient Greece

twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/729428043396227072

twitter.com/paxdickinson/status/729260048287944704

No. I have three friends in my life and that's all I need.

It's funny how clearly the cultural line has been drawn recently. This is equally true in fashion, music, movies and other varied "tastes" and pursuits.

The rift is real. Prepare for the pop culture youth-backlash to beat them all.

#RealWomen vs. #Trigglypuffs

And if this picture had been a group of men ripping open women's clothing he'd have complained even harder.

It's a prom photo. Of a group of people clearly dating each other having some fun. Is he such a bitter, testosterone-deficient cuccboi he has to try and ruin even that?

Go away white knight. David Jaffe is trying to jump into Social Justice.

that was a fun night

Because this is so progressive

The Japanese by large put their vidya as the toys they are. Go figure that they aren't as infested with SJWism.