Proof Romanian hacker accessed Hillary's private server

archive.is/mwccS

archive.is/q9OAJ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yk3Bj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does this mean?

She's probably fucked because he's telling the truth, he decided to work with the FBI to get a lighter sentence, and he saw other foreign IPs in there.

Only problem is the prosecutor.

Inquiry, how long till he "coincidentally" is found dead someplace days before he's to officially testify against her and is quickly ruled a "suicide" ?

and you think the FBI agents would just hand over the opportunity to have to quickest career jump in FBI history? Unlikely.

And no, I don’t think the FBI will turn into guns-for-hire either. This isn't some shitty action movie this is real life.

Well given the history prior, I wouldn't outright eliminate the chance of something like it potentially happening.

archive.is/yk3Bj
8ch.net/pol/res/5885756.html#5886936

Looks like he doodled a man with an erect penis reaching out for some fried chicken. Bill truly was the first black president.

Bump. Come on FBI, do something right for once.

I would expect he has a suicide where he hangs himself then cuts himself into little bits and stuffs himself into a suitcase and finally locks the suitcase after cleaning all the blood.

bump

It's hard to hate Bill, yet I do.

If he hadn't been so anti-white…

Only now, at the end of his life, does he finally see what he's done.

That's not how you link another post, user.

No. It's not about conscience. It's about realizing the walls are closing in, and he's white too.

The cunt may go down, but Billy won't be touched. Once Shillary gets taken down he'll drop her like a stone and move onto greener pastures.

He has no fucks to give as it is nearing the end of his life. He knows the hag's daughter isn't his and only keeps her around for the money she helps bring in. That dries up and he won't bother pretending anymore.

He has no soul and any appearance of a change of heart is simply playing another angle. The kikes trained him well.

Relevant.

It's likely when you realize the (((powers that be))) don't want Hillary to be indicted.