Tfw

Is this it? Are we some ayy lmaos that chose to play some advanced video game on expert mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EmTz7EAYLrs?t=147
radixjournal.com/journal/2016/4/11/on-larping
youtube.com/watch?v=JYtlvzQ7GV8
scribd.com/doc/311940183/Ted-Cruz-Paper-Revision-4
amazon.com/Introduction-Reading-Hegel-Lectures-Phenomenology/dp/0801492033
16personalities.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are a real person, and few are.

Be happy at least, and know that you are the guardian of secrets unbelievable.

And that not only are you not alone, the numbers of those like you are growing.

Watch this and know that this story is based on deep memes beyond time. Know and remember that the sun also rises:

youtu.be/EmTz7EAYLrs?t=147

kek thats a funny way of looking at it. We are the autists who played the game "conceptualize the political system of your world" over and over on harder difficulty until we broke it.

Another thread like this that liked a month back was "How incompetent is the government when they are threatened by a bunch of shitposters on an anime board"

Remember that only a small percentage need act.

Things are getting better every day user. Just look in the United States with the rise of Trump and the rebirth of nationalism. In Europe with the population awakening to the threats facing them, the rise of Golden Dawn, all those right wing parties in Europe. Things are getting better, the pendulum is swinging back and soon all will be repaired.

It's actually kind of awesome. I never imagined I'd be a dissident. Which is really what we all are.

Libertarians come and go. But this shit is real.

radixjournal.com/journal/2016/4/11/on-larping

"In contrast, those who recognize the reality of race, who understand the importance of identity, who see where this is all going, live with the consequences of our beliefs every day. We recognize we aren’t just living at an important time in history, but the most important time in history, when our people will choose to live or die. The more we are willing to sacrifice, the more we are willing to put ourselves out there, the more real this struggle becomes. As all Traditionalists know, Life is most real at the moment of its end, which is why those glorious men of the Spanish Right hurled themselves into battle during the civil war screaming “Vive La Muerte!”

love you too

It feels awesome tbh. We have such a perspective, its like some cool 90s movie like Ronin.

I can sit at a cafe and look at everyone like players in a game and Im probably the only one clued in to it within 10 miles. So Robert De Niro in Ronin. Except without having to be part of the See-Eye-Ayy.

It's a difficult trial of the soul to be one of the last men standing in the ruins of his crumbling civilization.

Don't worry user. You're a K among Rs. Technically you are an alien but you're the good kind.

You were exposed to propaganda which just happened to be the truth. You are just as much as a sheep as the rest of them. You are here by chance.

This is how it's always been, and likely how it will always be
The actions of a devoted and living minority are far more resounding than the actions of an nonliving majority

Also this, we are the revolutionaries

Not to be a stickler, but the r is lower case.

I tend to find the only people who make comments like this are elitist hipsters with autism.

I prefer the terms "restoration" and "restorer(s)" to the revolutionary terms associated with progressive ideology. We are upholding the traditions which others have abandoned, not creating something new.

I wouldn't waste your time thinking about that. You have to learn to accept being alone with yourself, even when you are with someone, in a way you are still alone. Find comfort in that and laugh at their foolery. We have always been alone, all throughout the times. Plato was alone. Aristotle was alone. Kant was alone. Nietzsche was alone.

You are alone. You need to accept that and accept that you are nothing more than a very distinct ripple, fading away in a lake far larger than you could understand. What you make of this is and how you let it effect your life is the only free will you have. Don't expect that you can change the world or that you would want really want to.

I mean, do you really expect you can stop sin from existing? Your message will be twisted and spun apart by the very people you tell it to. Peace will be made into war. Love into spite. Whatever is convenient for the turning tides!

Instead, I recommend you wander from group to group, people to people, like we have been doing. Gather all of those like us up and show each other the light. Keep the light sacred for the sake of your own self. Just remember that they hated him first and that they will hate you too and that you must take it as all wanders do. That is all you can do.

I always find myself smiling like a fool when I realize our ragtag group of autistic weeaboos is the cultural bulwark preventing civilization from falling into total degeneracy. Cosmic irony right there.

So it has been memed. So it shall be.

The world is ending at the hands of a conspiratorial group of people who declared war on the rest of humanity some 2500 years ago, and you're one of only a handful of people who can stop it.

Our world is like the plot of an anime, except more surreal.

Speak for yourself. I'm here because I read the Torah and did some research on who runs the big media companies that practically control our society.

the word "brave" has an entirely different meaning then it did back then.

We are the 3000 neurons in the midst of a nightmare screaming "wake up!" Plus the house is on fire.

When you're going through Hell, keep going.

Also, TFW you were there to see a Holla Forumsack quote Macauley's "Lays of Ancient Rome".

Dying is easier than truth speaking.

cocklosopher

*tips fedora*

One of the few things that horrify me is the idea that ZOG is real, ZOG is in control, yet they're totally fucking inept and they're going to drag the entire world down into an abyss with them.

Our current masters are blind retards.

For he that shitposts with me today is my brother

And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by, from this day to the ending of the world, but we in it shall be remembered- We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he never so vile, this day shall gentle his condition.

Don't mean to add to your woes or derail your feels thread OP but if you haven't figured out the spinning ball Earth is a lie yet you're still asleep

Sage for politically incorrect heresy

No light for them, that's why they will fall in the coming insurrection to end "Kali Yuga."

Just wait until we see the final protagonist.

6 years ago I would've laughed at you.

They are not really inept, when you care about tyhe big game you tend to miss the small thing. Yall can do pretty much anything as long as you aren't linked to an established political power that might be big enough to disturb the order of things up high.

This particular anime we are in will not have a good ending. Even if we don't win though Im still gonna put up a fight until I cannot. No sense in making it easy for the kikes.

You don't have any other choice.
They put sane people into a fight or flight situation. It's either fight or face genocide.

For some reason this thought always comforted me.

I have seen. It's so fucking awesome that no one will believe until they see for themselves.

Hint John 14:20

soon !

Regarding Holla Forums, mostly our effects are felt as 'generic dissent' from the masses, we're an elusive threat that doesn't have much of anything in the way of an attack surface, our influence just sort of manifests out of nowhere.

Unless of course a certain faggot kike runs story after story unpacking who we are and how we work so TPTB can learn what makes us threatening and how to shut us down.

As much as we are a bunch of kids they are a bunch of mouth breathers. I really dont see a competent bone in them, just vicious idiots. We will crush them eventually. In the meantime, I feel a bit like vid related. Hard not to see the humor and fun in it for me, I always wanted adventure and thought i would never get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JYtlvzQ7GV8

Almost forgot, heres a paper i wrote, mods scrubbed it twice already like kikes. Basically keep non Americans out of the office of President.

scribd.com/doc/311940183/Ted-Cruz-Paper-Revision-4

Also kind of ironic how Holla Forums exists only because some kike wanted to create a site for weebs. A jew might eventually be the cause of an actual holocaust, amazing.

Sometimes I lose hope.

Why am I fighting for this? Let it burn.

Step outside and spread the kerosene, user.

Contributing directly to the fall of western civilization?

I'm not that far in. Yet.

But then again, doing nothing is morally almost the same.

CUT ME DOWN OR LET ME RUN

EITHER WAY, IT'S ALL GONNA BURN

ONLY WAY THAT THEY'LL EVER LEARN

Prepare the pine cone. It is the ark for the seeds that passes through the fire.

Thou art God. I grok you.

Even now ;)

Yeah, I was having a discussion with someone about the importance of internet anonymity, which led to the subject of the value of privacy, and was confronted with the question: "who cares about the opinions of random people on some small website?"

I opened my mouth to speak of the efforts that go into shilling on this board, to D&C the people here and destroy their power, but at that moment, actually speaking it aloud was too difficult. it seemed too "out-there" for anyone to take seriously.

then I come back here and witness the shills and slide threads and the D&C attempts, and remember it's all real. And, if it is real, then we must be having some kind of effect on the world at large.

and i do my duty and post yet another smug anime grill.

It all sounds fucking stupid when you say it out loud, and nobody would ever believe any of us.

But we know. And Holla Forums is always right.

It's an interesting idea, but I in no way feel like my life could be described as expert anything except expert failure

There are plenty of articles and even tv reports about Israeli shills, some of which even mention 4chan, that's what I point people to when they won't believe me

Holla Forums isn't your fucking blog.

We are The Media Magicians

Why do you insist on posting about anything but politics on Politically Incorrect, you fucking arse burger?

op's post is politics related
Holla Forums is fine bro

NO you fucking beta spawn. Some of us were redpilled before we got here and earned it.

In the deepest darkness, the tiniest light is enough to guide the whole universe.

determinist schopenhaurian garbage

get gud
amazon.com/Introduction-Reading-Hegel-Lectures-Phenomenology/dp/0801492033

TBH I'm even amazed at how the pure coincidences have one after another fallen into the puzzle brought me here. To the back end of the internet where dank memes reside, ferment and fuse.
Never would I have believed that I'd be battling a conspiracy as old as civilization by means of refined meme shitposting when I came to 4cuck at the start of 2005.
I just wanted to discuss gaems with my fellow non normie minds ;_;

But yeah I'm thankful. For the knowledge of shitposting, debating skills and english slavshit. And especially for decoupling me from the fake reality.
It's a bit of edgy thread but we have to have a motivational one once in a while.

Commies started from scratch by refining their stale memes with fellow minds, fascists did the same, burgers ditto and we are certainly on the starting steps of anonymous glory which will be earned on the internet battlefield. And with many many hours invested in it we have become exceedingly efficient in manipulating the physical reality with meme magick.

We are bringing a gun into a knife fight. And the opponents are aware of it but powerless to stop it.
Just how should I break this to my future children.

stop blogpost demoralizing you kike

Rude

Yeah, no, Holla Forums isn't fine when I'm making the point to you fucking retards that this is for politically incorrect discussion. Not a meta-post about how you think we're a video game being played by aliens. Grow up.

OP hasn't brought new information to the table. What he has done however is created a climate for defeatist circlejerk chan faggots that frequent /r9k/ to come out of woodworks to blogpost endlessly without any goal or meaning.

If it has anything to do with politics then that connection is weak and vague. Nobody cares about your vague pseudointellectual opinions on current situation. Shut up and stop crying.

You feel sadness and pain now, but realize in a few years time we will ultimately be the survivors of a world being further pushed to the edge by the international Jew.

We are the few smart enough not to trust "savings accounts" from bankers and instead put it into silver and gold. We are the few smart enough to buy guns and stockpile ammo. We are the few smart enough to know who controls and directs it all, who pushes us closer to the edge. We know of memes memes in the traditional sense and their destructive power of society, but also their power for good when controlled by forces of good. We know who the real enemy was and is, and know who the good guys were and know they lost. But we live in a time where Hitlers exist everywhere because this knowledge of truth is now so readily available to everyone, not just a selective few anymore. There will not be, I believe, this time just one leader who will rise and bring light to the dark, but instead many of them collectively working in unison together to do so which will create an even stronger movement than before.

The unenlightened majority may laugh at you today, user. But know that soon you and many others like you will be proven right and they will join us in the light.

I was redpill seeker since years ago. Simply I had lots of racial taboos in doing such.

I have also seen another post much like yours, at how 4chan, a cesspit of betas, omegas, edgelords, weebs and perverts, somehow became host to conservatives, nationalists and avid anti-Communists and leading the fight against globalism via dank memes.

A theory might be that normie culture is inherent self destructive, and weaboo culture while autistic is much more self preserving in comparison.

Simply it has less "cool points" shown on mass media. But the TV is for normies anywya.

If had nukes, I'd pepper them across the entire non-white world if it meant my children would live just another day.

To elaborate:
Normie Culture "fruits":

Spend youth drinking huge amounts of alcohol, ruining your liver and your body athletic abilities while you are in your prime. Engage in Hedonism the most possible, never try to understand why commitments exist.

Then go (unsurprisingly) to a marriage with 70% chance of divorce, where having more than 1 kid adds additional risk. Add to this cuck mentality where importing tons of non whites with 6-8 children is the obvious and… you know the rest.

that is one of the most autistic pictures i've ever seen

god bless the righteous

I like it, the maga hats on the skulls are a little over the top though.

You might not realize it, but it is our superpower.

No one in their right mind would talk about suppressing chinese cartoon shitposter movement out loud. Not the agencies, not the politicians, not Soros groups.
Because anyone who says it out loud appears to be retarded.

They know who we are, they know what we do, but they are powerless to do anything, because they will have to admit that that absurd movement has power to influence the political scene.

Imagine a Special Forces general admitting they are routinely getting beaten by midgets in clown costumes. We are just that.

The left is losing their moral high ground. Lunatics have taken over the asylum. The increasingly bizarre thought policing is becoming harder for normies to go along with.

10 years ago trannys were a rarely discussed subculture. Now there are 58 gender options on facebook, children are getting sex changes, teenage boys can shower in the girls locker room, and there are scolding thought pieces in The Guardian about how you're a bigot if you don't want to fuck a chick with a dick.

Normies have a limit.

The left is going to keep pushing and pushing. I remember when someone told me a couple years ago that the left would push bestiality and pedophilia. I thought it was a crazy unrealistic strawman. It's not.

We're getting to the point where normies would rather side with literal nazis than campus sjws. "Sure, those nazis are racist, but at least they don't support fucking dogs and kids."

What exactly is the problem again?

get good skrub

you fool

I hate you Holla Forums. Now I see the race mixing and the degeneracy and (((their))) agenda in everything, from the commercials with the mixed race couples to the Hollywood shilling of the Holocaust…how can I enjoy anything anymore, after seeing through the "big lie"???

ours is not the place to become docile and crave for pleasure and enjoyments

ours is the duty to carry on the torch, to preserve the lights of Creation and Civilization.

It is a thankless task, and many of us have already been lost, returned, and lost again for millennia. We just happen to be one of the several current iterations.

There's a problem though, we are being raided by subhumans.

I post based Joichiro Nishi from Gantz and they answer with pleb the hunger games thread… a normie teen faggot libshit novel with a womynn protagonist. How long until fullchan turns into cuckchan?

Mid March 2016

Are you blind or just slow?

I've always enjoyed Nolan's movies. Always seemed pretty based.

Well Nolan is a you know…

Big Guy

You haven't heard? Dark Knight Rises was created ironically. He wanted to see if people even bothered critically watching movies, and he found out most don't.

I felt this very compelling urge to find out why the fuck someone would say that and I google it and eventually found Holla Forums then, I got all the answers. It wasn't chance I wanted to find this place all along

go out in nature

I've spent over 500 hours watching the Plane Scene my friend, I know it better than Nolan himself.

This is literally how archetypal myths start user.

How do you explain Mars retrograde motion if the earth does not orbit the sun?

This

meh, when I was in 6th grade I started browsing halfchan Holla Forums and /x/ thinking I would find real UFO shit (/x/ wasn't that bad at all a decade ago). I guess I just got frustrated from that and eventually settled for human redpills instead of real alien ones.

leftists subhumans*

Pros: I get to live the life of the protagonist in "They Live" every waking hour
Cons: After a little over a year of this, combined with complete social isolation, I'm slowly descending into complete madness and have basically become a full-on sociopath

16personalities.com/
this very well so explains how humans work
why some people derive their decisions logically, some judge by their feeling and others dont make decisions at all

I think the categories are spot on and topnotch info
the test itself is nonprime quality it seems; all the negatives you would expect from something like this.
the psychological info is gold however

just wait until year 6 user that thing you consider sociopathy will seem like a tidal pool in the great ocean of horrors that await, an ocean teeming with leviathans

Remember, we are the last men of the west, so we must always remain vigilant and courageous in the face of adversity. THEY CANNOT STOP US, THEY CANNOT STOP THE INEVITABLE WORLD WIDE AWAKENING OF OUR GLORIOUS FOLK!

HEIL HITLER!

To each of us falls a task, and all God-Emperor Trump requires of us Holla Forumslacks is that we stand the line, and we die fighting. It is what we do best - we die standing.
Our task is a selfless burden, but an absolute necessity in order to ensure our survival. No task today is more important and honorable than ours.

Yes, that's what I meant. He made a fool out of himself.
Also our memetics made it impossible for them to attack us. Remember when they called pepe "nazi frog" or the "Grinch is a mask" thing? Everyone at Kikebook laughed at them for being retarded.

Hegel was a leftist faggot with his master slave dialectic being one of the crucial components to the race baiting cancerous cesspit modern academic "philosophy" has become

hegel's approach to the critique of pure reason is inadequate, at best.

phenomenology of spirit takes way too long to get to the point, a facet of the hegelian dialectic where ideas get padded with more and more words in order to look as if the speaker actually knows something. 9/10, Hegelians don't.

I don't think so, he makes one point over and over again and he doesn't take very long to make it.

Don't sell the world short bro. There are more awoken people out there than you think. While still few in number and not flashy and signaling.

got annuda one baby

Zero self awareness. This board is a joke.

Apparently less of a joke than your understanding of English, you fetid infant.

Wake up Neo…

If Trump can win we have a chance user

Many people subconsciously choose the political beliefs that gives them the most social credit..

Anything short of mass ethnic deportations is failure. It's pretty fucking bleak.

I agree. I was thinking the other day about what justification we might have to just get rid of non-whites. There's no constitutional method of doing so, so any doing so would have to be extrajudicial.

kek'd

Biggest problem I have. To the new normie contact, you can pass off as normal person, but can't feel the enjoyment of freely discussing stuff like on Holla Forums.

So your anti social tendency rises, and people think you're a paranoid schizo everytime you reveal your powerlevels minimally. It's painful way to live.

so you are admiting how influential he is, thats what my point was. schopenhauer on the other end is basically pointless after nietzsche rekt him. the entire idea of a passive will is stupid. hegels philosophy at the end point shows that liberalism is now dead, hegel shows that the next step is heidegger and a rejection of universals and rationalism.

I know.We made that cuck our lol cow bitch. I should have said pic related or something.

Kek'd

To be fair, the constitution is already a worthless document, no follows it, and no one really cares about following it outside of a select few

What they haven't realized is that there is a point where the push can no longer continue. People can stomach fags and feminism, they can stomach the non-whites. Moral decay, sex culture.

We're starting to enter the time where fence sitters can no longer do so. They have to either side with the trannies who mutilate their genitals to look more like a woman's or a man's. With the bestiality supporters and pro-paedophile movements.

Funnily enough, the Jews could have just left things as they were at the start of the century/new millennium and there would not be as much push back.

Or I'm completely wrong. Perhaps what was a breaking point for us, is inconceivable to the redpilled of a generation ago. What broke us may be considered small time years from now.

Yeah, die fighting for Israel in some Middle Eastern hellhole.

yes

The last line alone made it worth capping.

You think a piece of paper was ever going to protect you? No, so don't think it will govern you now, or help a revolt later.

Like that Serbia said, it's hands and guns, hands and guns.

I am with you, my brothers.

With love from Baltimore.

Stay strong.

Dude, we need this.

Its hard out there for many of us.

I spend all day being harassed by niggers and antifa-tier liberals.

nice to hear from bros

Baltimore here too.

Was crazy watching the rest of the retarded nation siding with rioters, along with some of my friends from college talking about how peaceful everything was, while my actual working friends were scared shitless talking about hearing gunshots all night and waking up to find out they no longer had a job because their store was raided.

When you realize the truth every second of your life will be like a fight.
You will go down the street looking at people's eyes and losing all hope
you will lose social recognition
your chance of finding a life partner will diminish
your family will disown you
you wont be able to find a job
you will be considered the most evil, stupid, ignorant person in your society.
But you know what? it this will make you stronger, if you keep the fire of hope burning you will become a warrior that your ancestors considered Godly, and when that day of reckoning comes, you will fight with the heart of 10 000 men.

And if you fight, whether you lost or won, you will die more of a man than all the people who you then, and now fight against.

let's do a test
does this offend you?

…Is NOBODY going to check those hitler dubs?

LET ME POST KIKEWHEELS!!! I HOPE YOU GET OVEN'D!

I was thinking this for years

Hey faggot, if the Earth if flat how do you get dicks and dildos up your butt since there is no such thing as "up"?

Ditto.

Ironically, many of us ARE paranoid schizophrenics.
It's nothing to be ashamed of, TRUTH is a dangerous thing to the human mind.
That is why normies do everything in their power to avoid it.
To me, TRUTH is like the holy spirit that flies out of the Ark of the Covenant at the end of Indiana Jones and kills almost everyone

‘The truth is like a lion; you don’t have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.’

video for you user

fucking newfag.

Not meaning to demoralize the streak of meme magic you have going on, but we're currently at 2400 and getting lower. If this site dies then reality will have no home.

Alright, I'll do it. I hereby officaly check those dubs.

wew lad

God will reward us in Paradise, and punish the Jews and traitorous wicked goyim in hell.

More truth to this than you know.

Keep the faith. Hold love in light of wisdom. Make the hard calls.

damn that was a good post user

remember that being socially successful in today's society means following the memetic patterns the jews established, I'd rather be a foreveralone loser than be some Nu-male faggot who has no opinions that could make his domineering gf withhold sex from him or make him stop being cool with his bazinga work parties at the local IPA distillery

eh fuck paradise I want to make this universe great again, we can worry about making whatever comes after life great again when we die, until that day comes we must make this reality the best it can be for we are the esteemers, we are the valuers, we are the men. we are being-in-itself, reality exists for us to make it great again, we are a transformative process, man is a bridge. fuck your lazy paradise, that is a niggers heaven, where it is all given to you, we are the storm that washes away the mud, we are the ocean that shapes the rock, we are the mighty quaking earth, the wind and the trees. we are man, we are a snap of the fingers, a pull of the trigger, man is action and nothing more!

I know how you feel user. I have been trying to better control my mind, because I can do no good to the world if I allow my mind to slip into the grips of madness. I take breaks from Holla Forums for a few days every once in a while to let myself breathe, I really do reccomend it. Drudge Report does a fine job in the meantime. Nofap too, stop letting the pornographic jew control your libido.

Besides, If I publicly lose it the gubmint won't let me own guns. And I really fucking want to own guns.

I once said aloud after seeing a pride parade

"At least I have Holla Forums"

found out today that my dad asked my secretly pro trump mom, "is he really voting for him? We didn't raise our sons like that." Cut me fucking deep as I assumed he was on the Trump train too.

Sorry for the blogpost, just needed to and this thread seemed appropriate.

WHEEEEEELES

Convince him to come towards the light.
I know you can do it.

thanks user, I will. kicking and screaming and choking on redpills maybe, but I know he'll come round.

This is food for thought for anyone that thinks we're just a bunch autists playing pretend.

Think about other websites, like Facebook, Reddit, even 4chan, and how they all have perfectly functioning, pristine, pretty websites. They have no functionality issues, they aren't in danger of just blinking out of existence at any moment. They are all tools of the establishment, and therefore receive money and resources for being such good little goys.

Now think of all of the shit we're enduring just to have a barely functioning website. Constant attacks from shills and alphabet soup operations, daily site malfunctions, and all of the good admins are disappearing and all we have left are shady, untrustworthy characters with dubious backgrounds and motives tinkering with very critical pieces of 8ch;s infrastructure. We can't catch a single break, and we haven't been able to since we left Poole's Cesspool.

If it feels like the entire world is struggling to bring us down, it's probably because it is. If we were doing what the establishment wanted of us, then we would be just as well off as those other major normalfag hives.

For what it's worth, you're all a bunch of shitposters.

And I'd take my rifle and fight side by side with each and one of you to protect all that is good in the world.

Without you guys, I'd never be where I am in life. I'd never have gotten /fit/. Never would found the most perfect qt gf in the world (who has all of my political beliefs). Never would known all that I do. I'd be some basic bitch leftist idiot who didn't even see his own death coming

You opened my eyes. You, on Holla Forums, you did this to me For that, I can never repay you. but for the fact that I will work from here till I die to preserve the white race, and a future for white children.

Most of us are here for a reason,you stupid fuck.

Also,have a thread theme

This. I know I'd feel even worse as a nu-male, but I probably wouldn't know why. Plus, I'm not always alone; I have friends that I chose carefully long ago.
“Books, like friends, should be few and well-chosen.”
― Samuel Paterson

Do you have an archive for the FutureFash threads? I missed them.

I got redpilled by trying to be healthy.

Research health -> realize shits all fucked up -> realize the jews did this

based Heidegger.

Things will get worse before they get better, but they will get better.

Can't wake up.

What did you do to stop the genocide? How many women did you impregnate today?

I'm sure I'll get called a faggot or a shill or something, but I met up with some swaggots from the TRS forums and we've had a lot of fun hanging out with each other, going on hikes and IRL shitposting. There's a chance that they might be alphabet soup, but I don't even care anymore, I want friends that I can be real with. You might give that a shot.

r-types don't belong here, degenerate.