Pan pizza rebel taxi joins Channel awesome in shitting on James ROLFE

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V5yJpM0BGc8?t=880
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcuAB8wyBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who?

Channel Awesome and Cinemassacre are no longer buddies? Or is it just outside of Doug Walker's circles?

So do these people deny that the new Ghostbusters is a transparently soulless cash-grabbing whore?

Is this for the whole James Rolfe refusing to see the Cisbuster movie thing?

A Spic reviewer that make cartoon reviews

How could it not?

You know what? I agree with James Rolfe. It's his opinion and if doesn't want to watch what is clearly a shitty soulless cash grab..then so be it. He's free to do so after all. Yeah, yeah…stone me for agreeing with an internet reviewer.

Isn't pan pizza parents illegal immigrants? I know he admitted he a 24 year old unkissed virgin who never asked a girl out before.

Where the hell does that diaperfag get off?

In a diaper.

i'm curious, was this made before or after james made the second video

Yes.

It's astounding that all it took was the Angry Video Game Nerd saying he wasn't going to see the new Ghostbusters movie for the entire internet to lose it's goddamn mind.

You didn't forsee at all when they criticized whitewashing in previous eps?

According to Holla Forums pan trying to join channel awesome. Because he not a very good college student. He only got in because of a minority scholarship.

Brad is doing a joke here, but I really don't know what exactly he's satirizing. Is he making fun of Rolfe? Of the people who are crying about Rolfe? This whole debacle? Is he just doing this as an excuse to say "dog dick"?

I listened to the whole podcast and it seems like they were mocking people who made fun of James. Cha even says "trigger!" to mock them

Didn't Pan said that he missed one Skype call with Channel Awesome and they never contacted him ever again?

…Why I'm not suprised

no surprise there!

Oh yeah..the Channel Awesome "you only get one call with the producer" thing. I thought LordKat was joking about that.

LordKat might be a colossal fucking faggot, but a good majority of the shit he says about CA is right on the money. He's a fat sack of human waste but damn if he isn't a half-decent rumormill.

you don't need an excuse to say dog dick, you just need the right context.

I don't really get it either. He takes what James said and replaces references to Ghostbusters with references to dog dick. Is he suggesting Ghostbusters is the same as dog dick somehow?

The older guy is a cucked feminist(skip to 8:33 in embed related if to hear him cry about misogyny in Robot Carnival), and Pan is a diaperfag who discovered Holla Forums through tumblr, so of course they're going to take the feminist side. The black guy they had on the podcast used to balance that out and take the piss out of them, but with him gone their faggotry goes unchecked.

I'm not gonna watch this video, but I believe what you said is 100% accurate, and I am not surprised in the least that pan has this opinion.

Nope. The criticism is mostly saying that James probably just doesn't get behind the idea of drastic changes to something he loves. That, and everything can very well change when the movie comes out. They don't really shit on James, but don't whole support him entirely.

But that fell through entirely. He is now a Fredator partner.

I subscribed to his channel and occasionally watched his vids. Seemed like an okay dude. Then I saw his Zootopia review about racism and I quickly unsubscribed.

Actually he said dogfucker. He's trying to make him sound immature by replacing what James said with a riduculous title. Problem is, if you check James video, he sounds calm and rational in comparison which makes Brad look like a bigger asshole. Also he left out the part where James admits his biases and says the movie might be good despite the terrible trailers. Brad must have seen the video but left those key points out which makes his parody deceptively dishonest. Parodies only work if the person you're making fun of sounds more irrational than the parody, not the other way around.

How can you judge something if you haven't seen it seems to be the mantra for those for cisbusters. That may work for some internet reviewer who gets paid to see shitty movies and can make back their money but some one us don't have time or money to watch something we feel we won't like. If we all had the money to see, read or play whatever we want and a hyperbolic time chamber to enjoy it all, well sure we can judge things fairly. A lot of us judged from the trailers for the new ghostbusters isn't going to be good and some have made their voices heard. The other side just manipulates those voices to make it sound like something it isn't. It has all the problems of a remake and reboot we've seen before so I don't see that being any different for this.

He has to go back.

The more a college offers minority scholarships. The more shit they are. You need proof of this. Look at mizzou.

I 100% believe this mantra was crafted by Sony Pictures and dispersed through the media holes they own (or can influence with money) in the dire hopes that everyone sits their ass in theaters, even though they know their film is dog shit. The fact that James is refusing to watch is tantamount to rebellion to their finely crafted formula for tentpole releases. I've looked at like, 10 different articles and all of them have this mantra in one form or another. It seems the marketing department has decided attempting to shame people into watching their trainwreck is somehow a valid strategy to drum up ticket sales.

I think he's making fun of both.

Wow the Angry Videogame Nerd looks like somekind of fucking messiah because these fuckers turned "I don't want to see this film" into somekind of statement against all of humanity.

This fucking cuck.

We really need to start bullying faggots like these guys. They're weak and only picked the side they perceived to be strongest. They need to be destroyed.

He had a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in his ear for our sins.

This shit is getting real tiresome . . .

It's like Hey you want to join our channel and get more views and money, well you gotta make a Twitter statement/video showing how this guy (like AVGN) is a bad person for having his own opinion and going against the status quo.

What going to be even funnier is when the new GB2016 does suck, none of these people who lost their minds about what he said will apologize to him.

I think Pan is pretty decent at video editing and graphic design, is he studying something not related to that? Does he put more effort into his videos that into school?

just shorten it for me, what are they saying about AVGN?

Open the description, they put all the topics with the according time. Just open the description.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

You mean the story with the guy who made a fembot? Ain't that guy a beta as fuck guy?

TO WATCH WHEN YOU FUCK HIS WIFES ASS!

I knew I made a good decision never listening to Pan's Podcasts, they do all suck, especially without their black friend that would drop the N-word constantly just to piss them all off

Stick to Pan's reviews and you won't hate him for the most part

I stuck with his reviews after I quit his podcast, and they made me cringe pretty bad so I had to stop watching them too.

proofs?

That makes perfect sense. What is there to criticize about that?

They're going to double down on the shittiest '80s cashgrab reboot since Jem. I'd bet $5,000 to that end.

are you serious? did you forget who we're dealing with here?

I think his college is graphic design school.

The entire board don't need to dislike something just because of you don't like it.

They still made fun of sjws in the video. And the black guy isn't the only one who mocks them, Pan and Nolan often makes fun of sjws too.

They're still liberal faggots

What did he say? I didn't finished that one.

ok

Next it's Ranger Dan and his Big dog, dick.
or, Ranger Dan and his big DOG DICK.

youtu.be/V5yJpM0BGc8?t=880

People who don't like explaining things. They'd have an easier time explaining themselves if they'd explain and maybe dropping the fake self-pity over differing opinions. The former shows delusion and hubris and the latter is unfunny when it's made out to be an attempt at humor.

That's "Presence". It's well animated, but pretty sad. I tend to skip a lot of it because I cry like a bitch when he walks off with the bot at the end.

I also fast-forward through "Cloud", but then again who doesn't for that segment?

Haven't seen his review, but jokes were tossed around Holla Forums how the plot was about inciting race war among the species, particularly between carnivores and herbivores. That and how some of the species keep together.

So I can except this fag to see the movie on opening day and give it a glowing review?

it really has gone down hill since Ken left.

As I remember he seemed to take it as purely a 'white vs minority' and was saying that there was nothing new here.

Which is kind of insulting because the movie was all but begging people to realize that racism wasn't exclusively a one sided problem.

I really can't wait for these assholes to review the childhoodbusters after what they did with James. At this point its almost like 'look at this sexist, having VALUES'

Oh!, the Taco diaper fetish lover Bronie feminist is triggered?
What is next?, Andre the black nerd wanting to have sex with Mona Lisa while the Ninja turtles watch?

Stop shilling your shit on here and fuck off back to Mexico.

She's an overrated PoS

What the fuck is wrong with him? No seriously.

You could say he is doing a joke here if he were in his Cinema Snob costume.

But he isn't.

I foresee an emperor's new clothes situation where they are going to insist it's a good film no matter what.

That seems like the opposite of proof, in numerous ways.

I can set my watch to this. Expect to see headlines from Jezebel and Huffpo about how the movie "breaks Boundries" and is a "Game Changer" Praising it as better than the original, and movie of the decade etc.

Dan Aykroyd already said it's better than both 1 and 2

who?

This doesn't prove that pan is a diaperfag, but it's weird how he's willing to have such a long conversation about diaper fetishes.

That's just how forums are.

I don't even see much proof that it's the same PanPizza, unless there was a link to his Youtube in-between all those posts about diapers I didn't read.

It's not like it's a highly unique username.

He seemed to imply he was panpizza from rebeltaxi but it could be someone pretending to be him.

Ahh.. The ultimate comeback of the faggot who can't win an internet argument.
"I bet you have no friends!"

Go to 5:14 in this vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcuAB8wyBo

"Ha! That'll show 'em!"

Looks like they can make some new friends over hating her movie.