DISABILITIES ARE NOT DEFECTS

Jesus fucking H Christ.

This is essentially linguistic SJW nihilism in full effect. Do they hate people with disabilities so much that they want to destroy their very existence as a category? I don't really know, but they're really mentally ill, that's for sure.

I'm going to bed, I thought I'd share this with my American kameraden. Enjoy!

twitter.com/search?q="DISABILITIES ARE NOT DEFECTS"&src=tren

Other urls found in this thread:

sketchtoy.com/66989714
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Cory
anti-imperialism.com/2014/04/02/capitalism-and-the-material-realities-of-people-with-disabilities-today/
scope.org.uk/about-us/our-brand/social-model-of-disability
8ch.net/tech/res/588484.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish I didn't have autism.
I wish there was a cure.

I support eugenics because I don't want more children to be autistic like me.

Fuck these cunts, I wish SJWs truly suffer.

I'm dyslexic, high-functioning. I don't want to have it, though I do like the enhanced spatial ability. I would happily get rid of it, perhaps if I could keep my spatial ability. I certainly don't want any future children of mine to get a low-functioning variant of it. So yeah I support eugenics as well.

This is virtue-signalling par excellence. If I could, I'd shove her in meatgrinder.

I genetically identify as a tyrannosaurus. My jeans are ebin. My only defects are being born with better than 20/20 vision and a genius level iq. I too support eugenics, as long as they are proactive as well as passive.

I've got very severe OCD- had it since I was a kid, but it was a lot worse when I was younger (it was so bad I couldn't walk on carpets without wanting to wash my feet at one point). Also got mild autism though I don't tell anyone IRL and keep it a secret as best I can. Depression developed later, along with just general anxiety from the OCD. I've been on Valium, Geodon, Risperdal, Prozac, Abilify, fucking everything in the kitchen sink. I stopped trying new shit when my psychiatrist offered to get me a medical marijuana lisence (the last thing I need is the herbal degeneracy). As soon as I have $1000 bucks to spend I'll probably get a vasectomy because I know my genes are inferior and I wouldn't want any kid born into the world to suffer like I did. If the Orthodox Church didn't prohibit me from getting a proper church burial if I offed myself I'd probably swallow some buckshot while streaming online for any user who are interested.

And I don't need any goddamned SJW's sympathy.

sketchtoy.com/66989714

I drew this earlier lads, and it would seem that life has mimicked… uh, 'art'.

OCD is autism, and that blows you fell for the psychotropics meme, shit doesn't work.
also good you said no to the weed, weed and OCD don't mix

Did you ever consider stopping being such a useless, self-pitying cunt and doing something with your life then?

I dunno man, depends on what you mean by "doing something with your life"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Cory

This poem sums a lot of cases up quite well- a ton of people are probably autists from birth, never quite fit in socially, so they devote their time into their work, studying, what have you. But even if you have the drive to succeed, having a PHD in a STEM field and a six figure salary alone isn't going to do jack shit to make you really happy.

It's like all the third-wave feminists who go to uni, get some useless degree (probably gender studies)- and the few who make it to getting HDS and become professors with good living wages are probably the worst ones off because they're stuck blogging with their cats at 2:00 am in the morning.

Alotta autistic people (young men, a lot on Holla Forums it seems) kind of follow this song and dance to.

You seem to be describing "people who don't give a shit about other people's bullshit" and calling it "autism".

I welcome this.

The farther they go, the closer the day comes to everyone - or enough of us - saying: No. This ends now.

And then we will have a fight.

And my friends, my brothers and sisters, it will glorious in its nightmarishness.

Ride the Tiger.

So what- are we talking about legit autism as a medical diagnosis or low-energy folk who self-diagnose in order to get disability benefits?

Autist myself, keep it secret like I posted earlier, but i'm trying my best to better myself through a STEM field and maybe make some contribution to civilization. Still doesn't make it any less lonesome and sucky tho

Did it never occur to you that the symptoms described by kike shrinks as "autism" are actually advantageous?
Labeling normal behavior as pathology is kikery.

Just go out there and find a woman, it isn't hard.

Stop letting some fucking dumb diagnosis run your life. Take charge, lead yourself to success. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, go find a girl.

I'll respond to you because your post is somewhat related.

While mental disabilities in general should be treated and dealt with to help individuals, I don't think it's entirely out there to say their occurrence is a mere glitch.

I know for instance that high-functioning schizos and autists have an increase in intelligence in certain areas.

It's likely that human evolution and advancement were fueled by alterations in our consciousness and mental abilities in many different ways. What we've ended up with as the average is what we organize our society around. Imagine if we all evolved to be autistic, society would likely be organized in a way to manage all the individuals that make it up.

That said, those who fall way out of the line for what we consider normal shouldn't be allowed to suffer from their disabilities. Normal people in our society don't experience the hyper-paranoia that schizophrenics do, so yes it is a defect in our society because of how we organize ourselves and should be treated with medicine to help them (if they require it). However say someone who's bi-polar is able to contain and manage themselves very well as to behave like a normal person, should they really be placed on medication if they do not request it?

All in all, disorders obviously are dysfunctions, but they should be treated on a case-by-case basis.

All that said, this bitch is retarded.

I do think it's entirely out there to say their occurrence is a mere glitch.**

Western civilization has given up. We just indulge everything and enforce nothing. Instead of trying to help mentally ill people, we just let them be mentally ill. Not our problem, right? Welfare will pay for them to eat, so let them be crazy. Instead of trying to help poor people be productive, we pay them to be poor. It's just easier. Instead of facing reality, we hide from it, because reality is a downer man. There are no standards left, and this is why it will all collapse.

I think he's complaining about the stunted social skills that come with autism. Being socially retarded isn't going to just go away, can you give CWC the same advice?

He's on the right track though for a decent life though. Better to devote the 'tism to STEM rather than sonic the hedgehog.

True, made me chuckle. Although the STEM branch I'm interested in does suffer from autism humor every now and then

fitting-in in an ill-fitting society is "normal" every single one of us is abnormal, it is our abnormalcy that allows us to view the dysfunction in society.

ADD/ADHD is a jewish/marxist invention to patholigize the normal behaviour of the individualistic and energetic behaviour of young men. You cannot collectivise society unless you medicate the individualists.

"Autism" is the diagnosis given to intelligent men(it is always men) who do not jive with mold but are not energetic.

"clinical depression" is the diagnosis given to people who understand how bad their lives are and that they can't unfuck it, the diagnosis and medication are tools to make people ignore the problems that make them depressed.

For you:

anti-imperialism.com/2014/04/02/capitalism-and-the-material-realities-of-people-with-disabilities-today/

screencapped.

Yep, unbridled dysgenics through structural dysteleology at the semiotic and scientific level..

This is what the collapse of civilisations are made of.

scope.org.uk/about-us/our-brand/social-model-of-disability

I agree, colorblindness is a social construct. :^)

I wish I wasn't a sexy beast.
I wish there was a cure.

I support eugenics because I don't want more children to be sexy like me.

fuck these cunts, fuck them hard I want these SJWs to feel my powerful sexy body

I agree with the SJWs for once, we should stop giving cripples special treatment like welfare and wheelchair accessibility just because of their "disabilities".

When you're fit and confident they find you.

Can confirm. Start lifting and eating correctly and you're naturally build more confidence as it is by becoming Iron pill.

Is autism a real thing or something made up by jews?

It's over diagnosed for the purpose of giving people an out so they can blame their lack of integrity on an uncontrollable dysfunction.

she's retarded.
why does she not want to not be retarded? is it because she's retarded?

Has Hotwheels responded to this shit?

Because I'm pretty sure he has words for it.

Has Hotwheels responded to this shit?

Because I'm pretty sure he has words for it.

Didn't Hotwheels write an article supporting eugenics?

I guess you could become a priest user.

no, the captcha is broken too and goes in to infinite loops for some people

8ch.net/tech/res/588484.html

yes, on the daily stormer

I have a disability and I think she should be hang for being cruel bitch.

The weed would have helped you more and been healthier than any of those factory made chemicals they'd been pumping you full of.

But oh noes pawt maeks u lazy lolll

im okay with this

>>>/reddit/

Smoking pot makes you lazy and turns you into a retard, CBD oil is fine and would more than likely help your situation.

i fucking hate women who say they have some disorder or depression or whatever just to get attention