USA YES

Obama’s last act is to force suburbs to be less white and less wealthy

Hillary’s rumored running mate, Housing Secretary Julian Castro, is cooking up a scheme to reallocate funding for Section 8 housing to punish suburbs for being too white and too wealthy.

The scheme involves super-sizing vouchers to help urban poor afford higher rents in pricey areas, such as Westchester County, while assigning them government real-estate agents called “mobility counselors” to secure housing in the exurbs.

Castro plans to launch the Section 8 reboot this fall, even though a similar program tested a few years ago in Dallas has been blamed for shifting violent crime to affluent neighborhoods.

It’s all part of a grand scheme to forcibly desegregate inner cities and integrate the outer suburbs.

Anticipating NIMBY resistance, Castro last month threatened to sue suburban landlords for discrimination if they refuse even Section 8 tenants with criminal records. And last year, he implemented a powerful new regulation — “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing” — that pressures all suburban counties taking federal grant money to change local zoning laws to build more low-income housing (landlords of such properties are required to accept Section 8 vouchers).

Castro is expected to finalize the new regulation, known as “Small-Area Fair Market Rents” (SAFMR), this October, in the last days of the Obama presidency.

It will set voucher rent limits by ZIP code rather than metro area, the current formula, which makes payments relatively small. For example, the fair market rent for a one-bedroom in New York City is about $1,250, which wouldn’t cover rentals in leafy areas of Westchester County, such as Mamaroneck, where Castro and his social engineers seek to aggressively resettle Section 8 tenants.

(1/3)

archive.is/B9IlM
nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/M6UJ5
whitakeronline.org/blog/2013/08/13/reparations-not-tribunals/
archive.is/aQmkG
archive.is/p9MXD
netmigration.wisc.edu/
wisn.com/New-Berlin-Mayor-s-Home-Vandalized-Job-On-Line/8830226
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In expensive ZIP codes, Castro’s plan — which requires no congressional approval — would more than double the standard subsidy, while also covering utilities. At the same time, he intends to reduce subsidies for those who choose to stay in housing in poor urban areas, such as Brooklyn. So Section 8 tenants won’t just be pulled to the suburbs, they’ll be pushed there.

“We want to use our housing-choice vouchers to ensure that we don’t have a concentration of poverty and the aggregation of racial minorities in one part of town, the poor part of town,” the HUD chief said recently, adding that he’s trying to undo the “result of discriminatory policies and practices in the past, and sometimes even now.”

A draft of the new HUD rule anticipates more than 350,000 Section 8 voucher holders will initially be resettled under the SAFMR program. Under Obama, the total number of voucher households has grown to more than 2.2 million.

The document argues that larger vouchers will allow poor urban families to “move into areas that potentially have better access to jobs, transportation, services and educational opportunities.” In other words, offering them more money to move to more expensive neighborhoods will improve their situation.

But HUD’s own studies show the theory doesn’t match reality.

President Bill Clinton started a similar program in 1994 called “Moving to Opportunity Initiative,” which moved thousands of mostly African-American families from government projects to higher quality homes in safer and less racially segregated neighborhoods in several counties across the country.

The 15-year experiment bombed.

A 2011 study sponsored by HUD found that adults using more generous Section 8 vouchers did not get better jobs or get off welfare. In fact, more went on food stamps. And their children did not do better in their new schools.

Worse, crime simply followed them to their safer neighborhoods, ruining the quality of life for existing residents.

(2/3)

“Males…were arrested more often than those in the control group, primarily for property crimes,” the study found.

Dubuque, Iowa, for example, received an influx of voucher holders from projects in Chicago — and it’s had a problem with crime ever since. A recent study linked Dubuque’s crime wave directly to Section 8 housing.

Of course, even when reality mugs leftists, they never scrap their social theories. They just double down.

The problem, they rationalized, was that the relocation wasn’t aggressive enough. They concluded they could get the desired results if they placed urban poor in even more affluent areas.

HUD recently tested this new theory in Dallas with disastrous results.

Starting in 2012, the agency sweetened Section 8 voucher payments, and pointed inner-city recipients to the far-flung counties surrounding Dallas. As government-subsidized rentals spread in all areas of the Metroplex (163 ZIP codes vs. 129 ZIP codes), so did crime.

Now Dallas has one of the highest murder rates in the nation, and recently had to call in state troopers to help police control it. For the first time, violent crime has shifted to the tony bedroom communities north of the city. Three suburbs that have seen the most Section 8 transfers — Frisco, Plano and McKinney — have suffered unprecedented spikes in rapes, assaults and break-ins, including home invasions.

Although HUD’s “demonstration project” may have improved the lives of some who moved, it’s ended up harming the lives of many of their new neighbors. And now Castro wants to roll it out nationwide. Soon he will give Section 8 recipients money to afford rent wherever they choose — and if they don’t want to move, he’ll make them an offer they can’t refuse.

Ironically, Hillary’s own hometown of Chappaqua is fighting Section 8 housing because of links to drugs and crime and other problems.

This is a big policy shift that will have broad implications, affecting everything from crime to property values; and it could even impact the presidential election, especially if Castro joins Hillary on the Democratic ticket.

(3/3)

fucking nigger

The only thing this will accomplish is another round of white flight where whites move from the suburbs into the country. Cities have been pozzed up hellholes for decades now anyway, now factor in the lack of work, terrible infrastructure, and now this forced diversity and you have literally no reason to live near one.

Which places in the country have experienced the highest rate of white flight in the past 10 years or so?

I loathe these semantic games

Section 8 and other things like it fucking ruined my suburban city. It went from a nice affordable place to raise a white family to almost completely diverse. Section 8 doesn't just bring in dindus, it also encourages more dindus to join as they know someone who lives there now. And once the process gets noticeable white flight spirals it out of control. The city is trying to reverse it with many apartment complexes cutting it off and kicking them out and raising rents to force the others out, but it is very hard to remove those institutions once in place.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As a white man subject to this genocide, I am demanding monetary punishment in the form of reparations.

archive.is/M6UJ5
whitakeronline.org/blog/2013/08/13/reparations-not-tribunals/

Rewatching Louis Theroux among the Philadelphia niggers documentary

whatever, I'm going in a woods the first chance I get so I'm not worried about it. I can't relate with this society any more so I'd rather spend my life in quiet seclusion painting my happy little trees. Sucks that we were born into this time though.

God he is just the most petty dickhead ever.

That won't work you stupid cunt, this policy affects everyone nationwide, no matter how far you flee. Eventually even your hidey-hole innawoods will be developed as the population explodes with the entire third world moving here. Our only chance is to collectivize, form our own communities and resist with all our might. Deprive the government of the revenue that it generates off our backs, or face destruction.

How did the crime follow them? They moved out of the crime-ridden areas. Surely crime wouldn't continue to discriminate against Government Subsidized Americans if they ran away from the urban crime zones the white capitalists forced them to live in.

New policy matter to pressure Trump on: if he gets into office, immediately defund Section 8 and all other assorted programs, and pressure Congress to do so as well. It may not be directly subject to Congressional approval (cause fuck democracy, amirite) but they can put a hurting on committees if they want to.

Go for it, sadly I think the system is to tight at this point. We've seen what happened in Germany and Sweden, I don't think America will be any different. At this point I just want to find what happiness I can and keep it as long as I can. I don't want to sound like a defeatist, but after seeing what keeps happening I don't have faith in man any more.

I'll help you guys vote for Trump, but I have my doubts in him as well.

muh into the wild cliche

Mean while pushing some one like me who isn't a government parasite aside, letting trash take up all the available apartments leaving me with the super expensive apartments that I cant even afford. But I guess thats what they want.

I can't afford an apt anymore so for a while I lived in my van during the last year of my undergrad while at the same time unemployed niggers lived in 740 a month apts and drove around in Chryslers with 5k worth of chrome on the wheels. the whole point is of this game is brown bolshevism until they have destroyed the american and european middle classes enough to have their shithole kike oligarchy out in the open

Yeah, and we've also seen swedish and german nationalists fighting with everything they have to resist their displacement, frequently risking arrest and persecution. Yet still, parties like the AfD, far from perfect though it may be, are rising, and asylum centers are still burning. That's what fighting means, it means some amount of risk on your part. Y'know what kills resistance? Wallowing in hopelessness on the internet, and exposing yourself to enemy propaganda non-stop. Know what the enemy is planning, but spend more of your time networking with fellow nationalists (yes, they're out there), patriots and kinsmen than REEEEing over the latest example of anti-white bullshit.

They'll monitor you with IR drones. As long as they don't consider you a threat or think an intervention too costly, you are allowed to live there - for the time being.

pretty sure its just a brit/pol/ faggot shitposting tbh

Yes. Prototypically Jewish word-wrangling.

You were born just in time to join the RWDS or Wall patrol.

well Canada of all fucking places showed me that there is a tiny bit of hope left for man, just look at whats going on with that fire, the only people killed was because of a unfortunate car accident, and their whole country is coming together to help all the displaced people, I keep asking myself what if a fire like that happened here in the US, it would be complete chaos with many dead, looting, niggers in the streets. Canada some how has its shit together.

Nature's pretty based. Better than our civilization, just remember to homestead tax-free, grow your own GMO-free produce, and find some means of collecting rain/well water. And find a whyte wymyns 4 whyte chilluns

Maybe somebody will put a bullet in Castros head before he steps under the big lights

Somebody tell me why nobody has shot this fucking traitorous nigger yet?

Surely there must be somebody who's life is so shit they have nothing at all to lose.

Please, Obama, by all means - create the conditions that will redpill the white majority, driving it from silent concern to enraged action.

Go for it bro.

Gimme all your niggers, all your spics and mudslides too.
Gimme all your mudfolk, make whites want to kill the Jew.

Short blogpost. I ran into this problem about ten years ago in North Texas.

Got a job in the next county over so I needed an apartment closer to work or I’d pay a fortune in fuel/time commuting.
Look around for a couple of weeks and it’s either nigger/beaner tier ghettos or high-end luxury apartments. Fuck.

Find a listing for a large historic, formerly public building that’s been converted into loft style apartments, beautiful architecture, cheaper units in the complex are in the $600 per mo. range, close to work. Sounds absolutely fantastic right?

Talk to leasing agent, request information on $600 flats.

Leasing Agent: “Oh I’m sorry user, those are for Section 8 niggers because the developers took federal monies as part of the deal to rehabilitate the structure. How much money do you make? You too might qualify for a nigger apartment”

user: $15 an hour.

Leasing Agent: “Oh, that’s way too much income, could we interest you in one of the other unrestricted units at $1200 per month?”

Ended up in some shithole apt. somewhere else. Still raging over that shit.

I don't remember where I read it before, but they tried this already years ago. The result was exactly what you expect.

Is there anything we can do to stop this? Don't we have a Republican majority in Congress? Or are these niggers going to try and pull another Executive Action and try and push it anyway.

OH WOW A LIBERAL ELITE NOT SETTING THEMSELVE'S TO THEIR OWN STANDARDS! HOW FUCKING SURPRISING!

Absolutely Disgusting

We need to put a stop to this now. They are trying to set the precedent for around the country. This is starting to be just like that user with the KGB father screencap said. The useful idiots that push for this shit are just going to be another murder statistic.

When are the true patriot going to rise up against this government produced tyranny?

Jesus Christ, we can't wait, we need to do something NOW. We need our voices to be heard before this causes irreversable damage. Once this happens, it happens.

Plano was one of the first cities North of Dallas that was a recipient of White flight after Dallas schools desegregated. It's been on the target list of ethnic cleansers for years and isn't quite the suburb it used to be.

Twenty years ago, Frisco and McKinney were innawoods and were part of the second stage of White flight. Part of that exodus was caused by the massive influx of Mexicans into the suburbs.

At this rate any Whites who can afford it are going to have to buy acreages at least 100 miles outside of Dallas to have any chance for a safe environment. Many already have done this but as for everyone else, welcome to Brazil.

If White people had a country of our own, this would not be happening.

Geez, that's roughly half your paycheck right there on rent alone, much less food, gas, other bills and obligations, leaving just about nothing for recreation.

Fuck this shit to hell and back.

It's shitty, but it's not irreversible damage.

Thank fuck for white flight. I wish we could stand and fight instead, but at least we haven't been left defenceless, there's still the option of running away open to us.

This might not end how they hope it will. Trump is just the beginning. The day of the rope is coming

In his final months he has discarded any semblance of pretending.

I'm happy to see this honestly, this might be the best possible regulation to pass. No longer will we have liberals living in 98%+ white communities calling the rest of us racist for telling the truth about niggers. They'll have to live with them too and reality is going to hit them in the face. This legislation is really going to help us when you stop and think about it.

Same shit in Oregon. Super nice homes for nignogs and welfare queens. They were just built so they aren't complete shitholes yet but every time I drive past I hear them blasting their rap music at 2pm. Put animals in a home and you just get an animal pen. I give it 6 months before they're condemned. Meanwhile honest harding working white families are living hand to mouth.

sounds about right, its not even worth it for me to move out of my parents house, you cannot save any money in a situation like you describe. when I was living in an Apt it was like 6 or 7 people in a 3-4 person duplex and it was still hard to save money, its fucking bullshit because I see these coons walking around at 12 noon on a weekday with nice clothes on doing jack shit hanging out and they go home and get free fucking rent at a place I would be scraping by to live at

the shitskins will rue the day when the white man awakens from his slumber

Good. Suburbs overwhelmingly vote for anti-white policies whose effects they never feel. They get to avoid nonwhites while voting nonwhites onto the rest of us. They live privileged, sheltered lives, and I'm glad to see the nigger they elected is FINALLY going to make them feel a bit of the diversity they forced on us.

Fuck suburbs, and fuck the people who live in them. They are race traitors.

If the suburbs are high income enough, we can finally get champagne liberals to LIVE with the chimps they love so dearly. We'd see a lot of trust funders change their tune if they had to deal with nig nogs on a daily, personal basis instead of virtue signaling about them online.

Beware blanket terms.

No, most of us are NOT in suburbs, you fucking idiot.

I wonder how many of the liberal men in suburbs are going to get cucked by the niggers moving in.

These niggers look like gay aliens.

This isn't a good thing since our genetic stock is constantly deteriorating.

I guess the rental price will skyrocket and more homeless people roaming around. Do they let them to use the voucher on hotel or private communities?

Oh god I forgot he had twin. Literally some of the gayest looking faces I have seen in my life.

I'm convinced that you Americans are all fucking gay, seriously, you constantly and enthusiastically post about black cock.

My dad has lived in one for 30 years. Now a nigger moved in next door who most assuredly cannot afford the place because these houses have become incredibly expensive over the last 30 years. She's unsurprisingly a single mother and her son kills tiny woodland critters like squirrels for fun, and their lawn is never mowed, and they smoke drugs in their car with whoever the other guy is that shows up. There's multiple guys. Fucking terrible, good thing my dad has known all about how they act longer than I've been alive. She also filed false claims full of lies against my dad.

And that's just ONE family. I can only image how much worse it would get with two.

You do, its called the Islamic Republic of Iran.
Why do you think its so hated?

I wasn't exactly naive about how the world works but that experience really opened my eyes to how corrosive these programs are to society. It's not only the fact they're importing violent shitskins into White communities.

The leasing agent actually suggested I could find a lower paying job and qualify. So there you have it, take a 50% cut in pay to get an apartment so you can live like a nigger or pay 100% more at your current salary and scrape by.

It's a fucking tax on Whites. Either voluntarily choose to be a parasite or pay out the ass to maintain some dignity.

They look like they may have some kike blood in them

Looks like Obama wants a race war.

Yeah, no shit.

You're just making it open season, Obongo. What niggers and spics aren't killed in the crossfire, will likely disappear somewhere off in the wilderness, eaten by bears and coyotes.

Yeah the endgame is essentially enslavement of productive peoples, to support a large leisure class at the top and an even larger leisure class at the bottom. Eventually the working/middle classes give up because what's the point when the people you are financially supporting treat you like shit. And then the gravy train is over, so unless the leisure classes want to work (they don't) or they want to give up their welfare queen lifestyles (they don't) the only alternative is to use to force so the middle and working classes stay productive.

what a hideous kike.

How much damage can he do in less than a year, exactly?

Trump is going to make fun of that face to no end.

This is a good thing. Take a look at the Bernie election maps! Look at who the REAL Leftist drones are. It's time they get a taste of mulitculturalism!

Gentrification is the ONLY reason whites Leftists can fill up the cities and live their in peace while the rest of us fight the race war. They even put their kids in private schools. Let them taste the horror!

They're all the same at the top user, the R and D doesn't mean a damn thing

She's just doing her part to prevent a future criminal from being born.

Hah. There is no pro-White, White only country on the planet.

Because they stand against the Jews.

This.

He's beautiful on the inside, user.

Good. Most of these people are libtards and deserve to be raped and murdered by dindus. Let them suffer.

I can understand trimming the fat but condoning the death of our bloodlines is ludicrous.

LIberals don't breed above replacement these days anyway, due to birth control, faggotry, etc. And to a degree, liberalism is hereditary. Hence their enthusiasm for bringing in their own replacements.

But maybe some first hand experience will teach some of the more naieve but otherwise reasonable people up there exactly what they've been voting for.

I wish it was that simple but Fort McMurray is a smaller city and about 80-90% white. If the fire happened in Toronto or Vancouver with less than 50% white (most who are libcucks even worse then californians) then it would be chaos.

I used to live in Dubuque. Half of the city is a ghetto. But it was a white ghetto.

There was very little serious crime. Domestic abuse mostly. And what ghetto crime there was was very different in character from what you would expect in a dindu ghetto. The character of white ghetto crime I encountered there is very illustrative of the difference between blacks and whites.

A few examples:

People were always breaking into my house. One guy broke into my house to hide from the cops. His wife called them. I considered shooting him, but didn't. He had a large family, and I would have to face these people every day. Also, self-defense laws in Iowa aren't great. Also, he was being very polite about it. He hid behind some furniture until the cops were gone. He didn't bother me or take anything.

I worked with a goofy little methhead at a factory. When he got to know me he started breaking into my house too. I changed the locks, barred the doors, and he started shimmying up the drainpipe and going in the windows. I couldn't stop him without either beating him up or getting the cops on him. He didn't steal anything or take my food. He just wanted a place to hang out for a few hours to get away from his family. I knew his family and his kids. I hate the justice system. I decided it was marginally better to put up with him rather than send him to prison. He never touched anything. He never tried breaking in when I was home. He'd just come in when I wasn't there and pretend I'd left the door unlocked. Occasionally he'd give me a few bucks, or some junk he valued, like CDs.

Although my house had been broken into dozens of times, no one ever stole anything.

I had a car stolen from me. It was scrap. A guy expressed interest in buying it from me. I told him he could have it if he could get it off my property. I offered him the keys and title right there. He insisted that he wanted to pay me a hundred bucks for it. He told me he'd get the money and come back. But instead he stole the car two days later. He repaired it and replaced the engine himself. I once saw him driving it towards me down an alley. He was so ashamed he turned down a side street and drove away. I still would have given him the title and keys if he'd asked.

This is what a white criminal ghetto is like. Low-level crime that barely qualifies as crime. Just people with self-destructive behavior, poor impulse control, and no bad intentions.

With an invasion of Chicago nigs I can't imagine what it's like now.

Isn't congress still majority republican? If so, how the hell is he ever going to get their support for this?

I bet Paul Ryan and other cuckservatives probably support it.

have an Obamka

You are lucky to be in white ghetto instead of nigga thug ghetto.

Lol, good. Fuck suburban limo liberals. Now they get a taste of the DIVERSITY they vote for. Fuck them and their 2.1 kids who get sent to college on daddy's dime and preach about Bernie all day and study feminism under marxist profs. Fuck daddy suburban cuckhold who is a fat, pasty excuse of an American with a fat, pasty wife who can't stay away from the cookies and pasta. Fuck them for voting in nigger-enriching dem programs and ruining cities, then fleeing to their white suburban utopias where they don't feel the impact of their political actions.

DESTROY THE SUBURBS. BRING THE NIGGERS. DIVERSITY FOR ALL, DIVERSITY FOR THE WEALTHY, DIVERSITY FOR THE LIBERALS WHO VOTED FOR IT. This is what justice looks like. I hope they had all their assets tied up in their fucking mcmansions and I hope the price plummets. I hope they lose everything. I hope they flee to some 10k pop town in west virginia where daddy has to be a coal miner and mommy has to stand on the corner just to afford a decrepit shack while their kids do meth. Time to face the consequences of their half-baked virtue-signalling political actions.

Cities are gentrifying, and have way more jobs available than the country. Lol, have you lived in the country you stupid fuck? There ain't shit for white collar work. That's why country kids all want to move to the damned city, because there ain't fucking shit in the country 'cept the gas station which is owned by the one indian family in the whole county. screw you.

Yeah, to support the million fucking suburb commuters who want to drive their minivan into the center of the city and park right outside their workplace so their fat asses don't have to get even a block's worth of exercise. If it weren't for the massive commuting force, cities would have plenty decent infrastructure. Only because carfags want to ram 100,000 vehicles into a crowded city from every direction all at once did the asshole of cities get goatsed. Once again, they want they want they want and they don't care what happens to anyone else. They don't care if they shatter and ruin an entire city so long as THEIR wants are served.

Please tell more stories about the time you lived in a white ghetto, I like when threads have stories like this.

WE WILL FORCE YOU TO BE FREE
WE WILL FORCE YOU TO BE HAPPY
WE DEFINE HAPPY

ayyy blyat

Semitic
Semantic
Pure coincidence

Why don't you own a cabinet full of guns yet, Holla Forums?

I can see it now. Million dollar homes destroyed.
Air Conditioning and heating units burned out due to clogged filters.
Mold growing on the walls, holes in the drywall.
Dead animals in the pool and rats in the basement.
This'll be a great TV show.
Section 8 remodeling.

What round of white flight are we up to now?

Uhhh, the suburbs are the last place I'd move to for access to transportation or jobs. It's residential, there aren't bus stops or many commercial places.

It would change their school districts, but most suburbanites have the means for private education if ((they)) shit up the good districts.

Do they have local tax or something?

I should add that if there's a glut of these increased vouchers landlords will just rates across the boards. So Jamal will still be in the ghetto, just "paying" more for it.

Kinda like secondary education costs and healthcare. These subsidies just drive market prices up.

Oh, I'm sure local taxes will go way up to put in bus routes and pay for all the "special" educators and social workers they'll be needing.

It's time for them to sell the houses fast.

That will provoke another white flight, it always happen when everything goes shit. How much will the local taxes go up?

It's time for them to sell the houses fast.

That will provoke another white flight, it always happen when everything goes shit. How much will the local taxes go up?

Let me post

I lived in West Chester for alot of my childhood, and it really is one of the nicest suburbs to get away from the nigger capital of PA, Philadelphia.
Somebody needs to be hung for this

Another West Chester fag, I am sorry m8. :(

It's sad because they're both from the Irish and Scottish countrysides respectfully, so they're used to white areas, and they're Big Trump fans so of course Obongo has to crush their dreams before Trump is even elected. That spiteful cunt.

I'm hoping it will be temporary and the current residents can outlast the bullshit until the market corrects and prices out the darkies (again)

If they are rich then they can buy the houses to leave them vacant or pay someone to occupy the houses.

They're middle class. They have a good amount of cushion, but not enough to play "Monopoly" in their neighborhoods.

I seem to recall the refugee housing in Europe have problems getting ((insured)) when they were spontaneously combusting all the time. Completely unrelated to our current discussion, though…

Maybe your dad shouldn't have been such a liberal/cuckservative piece of shit and helped get our country to the point that we have an African warlord as president. It is his just punishment.

How about inviting someone to West Chester?

i keep hearing these weak piss excuses from people who think obama isnt a cunt of a human being saying "he couldnt get anything done in 8 years cuz republicans own the senate", how is he passing all this legislation without support from the senate or whatever?

Ausfag here.

No denying it's been a good 8 years for the Commies.

The pendulum is going to be supersonic on it's return, though.

Do you think Mr. Trump will change that or is it too late to fix now?

i did ask a question im having trouble finding an answer for, how is obama passing all this anti-west legislation when congress or whatever is controlled by republicans who apparently try to stop anything he passes?

wouldn't catch me dead in the rust-belt. Sunshine and beaches for me

Executive orders. Most of them will end up being slow to operate and end up in turmoil during the election. Democrats talk a lot but they move slow with paperwork.

I wanna habeeb but I got to show my normies something

What if he declare the martial law to suspend the constitutions?

The short answer is: It's controlled by RINO's (cuckservatives)

They betrayed their mandate from the 2014 midterms. Trump is the reaction to this betrayal.

I should add that Congress has the Constitutional authority to cut funding, and reject appointments.

They literally could have stopped almost all of it and had legal justification for doing so.

It's not his to suspend.

Pic?

I am a landlord and when I advertise rentals I simply state that a credit check is required. This keeps most of the shitskins out. They will probably make this illegal soon, because you have no right to expect your tenant will actually pay the rent. Rent is racist.

I'm poor and disabled. the government keeps giving me the shaft trying to help able bodied able minded folks move half way around the country for no good reason. annoying. if the government could treat me I'd be productive but even m healthcare is getting shittier because lazy fucks. none of their job programs or education programs are even really aimed at the disabled anymore. just poor lazy people.

I'm poor and disabled. the government keeps giving me the shaft trying to help able bodied able minded folks move half way around the country for no good reason. annoying. if the government could treat me I'd be productive but even m healthcare is getting shittier because lazy fucks. none of their job programs or education programs are even really aimed at the disabled anymore. just poor lazy people.

Yep when clinton destroyed the welfare system only white people got kicked off. Same as the 60's when they taught all the social workers not to give welfare to white folks because the blacks needed it most.

Honestly, good.

Rich white suburbs are blue pill as fuck. They still vote Cruz and shun Trump for "racist" views.

Let them have a taste of diversity.

You would've qualified but they never would have enrolled you in the program anyway. They are very (racially)selective in who they let in just like 75% of govt workers are nignog women.

That's just an excuse obama trots out when his constituency complains he is helping the corps more than the working folks. The truth is it's the citizens vs the beltway.

You can also deny them based on their political preferences.

There's nothing you can do about it. White people will be minority in 2042, feels good.

I dunno, our oven technology is breddy gud

Mckinny already did this same shit two and a half years ago over on the 75 side. Was a huge population of illegals there, but hard working family types whom beat the ever loving dog shit out of their kids if they caused problems. Cause fuck having cops around.

Then In come the vouchers and mandatory diversity. Spics flight the fuck outta there in a space of months in many places. Now nigger waltz everywhere and it is only getting worse. At least little elm niggers and desoto niggers are worker tierish. Fuckers they are importing now are straight garbage ape.

NWF. Fucking nigger FBI plant. Why the fuck would anyone with any brain want to live there?

Lived in Des Moines but live in Dubuque.

Downtown Dbq is full of nigs.

Des moines has white ghettos and I too came from a white ghetto next to a Mexican one.

BECAUSE CRIMINALS DON'T MAGICALLY STOP BEING CRIMINALS IF YOU MOVE THEM INTO A NICER HOUSE YOU FUCKING RETARDS

But of course they know this. It's just an excuse to force people who don't want to integrate with eachother to integrate. It's utopian horseshit and they don't care how many lives they fuck up trying to achieve it.

nice try retard

I can deny them for any reason I want. I can say it's already been rented. I can say it's because their mothers fucked monkeys. It's a privately owned dwelling, and these shitskin niggers can fuck off and live in the ghetto.

Or just don't answer them. They will sue you for anything to ruin your life.

Take a hint from Europe and burn them down.

I am not sure about that. Some of the houses are old and if we destroy them then the history will be lost along with it.

Took me a while but I dug it up. It's been posted here a few times since then and I'm surprised at how close its getting if aggressive legislation like this is being passed.

I am European, but i would crush obongo's face with a brick if i could, can't stand that uppity nigger.
Be strong and keep resisting ameribros.

And when the whites can no longer run, they will fight.

It ruined mine too. My neighborhood was entirely white growing up. I can not think of a single black neighbor within the entire neighborhood. Now, all of my neighbors are niggers. It seems about every 3rd house has a nigger family. THEY ALWAYS LET THE WEEDS AND DANDELIONS GROW WILD! FFS CUT YOUR FUCKING GRASS YOU STUPID APES!

I remember growing up in my neighborhood and all my neighbors were white and all my friends were white.

Then niggers.

It was so gradual you wouldn't notice if you weren't red pilled. But as the whites slowly left and the niggers pour in, and you're hearing gunshots at convenience stores as you enter the neighborhood, god knows how bluepilled you have to be to not realize how fucked you were.

there are some gems on jewtube

the gun shots are sparse but I live pretty far out, right on the border of what starts the rural parts. but even this far out there have been a couple of drive bys, home invasions which required shooting the invader on my block always drug related but thankfully my little cul-de-sac has been unmolested by crime. But give it 5 more years and these little nigglets will be teenagers. Then there will be hell to pay.

Though, if you go about 5 miles towards the city, that entire area is a ghetto now. Stores broken into, nigger clubs open then shut down as soon as a nig or two gets shot, the only liquor store is out that way now and the line on a friday night is out the damn door. I watch a nigress count fucking nickels for 40 at noon when I was trying to buy a bottle of scotch for my gf's grandpa.

I substitute taught at the school in my side of town, filled with nigs. It felt like a white minority. I was only there a week, so couldn't confirm, but man, i felt bad for the white kids. especially the nerdier ones who have no spine to deal with the level of abuse nigs will dish out.

I saw that picture on the homeowner voting rights thread.

It's not so much about affecting affluence as it is about altering the white race. The commonality, you will find, among the areas designated for the forced influx of lower-income brown/black people, is that these areas all have an excess of white women available.

That hasn't stopped europeans.

And think about it, the building is gonna get destroyed anyway.

You have a good point.

So why not create the private community?

don't be a fucking retard

I'm a hardcore nationalist and I live in Westchester county. Not every well-to-do white family is a fucking SWPL family, you dumb hick. Why the hell would you encourage the destruction the last vestiges of white life in this country, you moron.

if this shit ever happens near me I'm going to raise hell with the city, I've been near shitty white renters and they're bad enough.

Good. Let those suburban white Leftists experience some enrichment. The enrichment they subject poorer whites to on a daily basis. I hope their kids (the cultureless media raised wiggers of America) get beaten and their women get raped. These "white" people are the problem. Suburban whites are the ones backing all these fucking "progressive" policies. Why should anyone, especially on Holla Forums, give a shit about this?

Don't worry, more trump supportes.

Probably another executive order or the governmental bureaucracy.

Honestly, it's not just whites. Middle class blacks, successful asians, and well to do latinos want nothing to do with niggers, either. Hell, any black middle class family clawed their way out of the ghetto- only rap "artists" and move stars can tolerate niggers.

this

so at some point there won't be any nigger free areas left?

holy shit.

this is the last time I'm going to reprimand one you hick fucking retards in this thread.

I live in Westchester county. I'm voting Trump. There are tons of shitlords here– the high society 'aristocrat' types. You are truly a fucking retard if you think every white suburban area in the U.S. is full of liberal progressives. You're also a retard if you think "Holla Forums" is only poor whites.

Stay poor, faggot.

Fuck you for triggering my autism

This is crony capitalism disguised as leftism. The doctors and lawyers in the upper class didn't have enough children so now they can pay the rents in those empty apartments for shitskins. Along with paying for their food and healthcare of course.

Is anybody else getting this message for some threads?

I've seen it off and on and then the thread re-appears.

It must be a new bug that helps slide threads.

archive.is/aQmkG

A blog post

CONSIDER THIS

I remember reading a while back that UN Agenda 21/2030 provided funding to states who adopted their bullshit initiatives.

One of those initiatives was "mixed income housing" Pennsylvania is an Agenda 21 state. In Philadelphia they have been pushing mixed income house HARD for years now.

Now this same initiative is being pushed into the suburbs.

What I'm saying is that these Obongo policies most likely come from the tippy top of the globalist echelon. This bullshit will not stop with Obongo… because he is merely a puppet.

This entire thread has gotten me so depressed. Can I fucking live?

This train ain't stopping isn't it.

Looking forward to what's in this one too.

archive.is/p9MXD

Have faith brother. This shit is coming to a screeching halt soon enough. Don't even consider taking on a 30 mortgage. It's insane.

*30 year.

Shite I'm retarded.

Thanks for the words. I've done some real thinking these last few weeks and might not even buy now.

Also found this tool:
netmigration.wisc.edu/

It tracks migration by race and age from 1950-2010 so you can see white flight patterns.

How do you do, fellow goyim?

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing that day.

A leasing agent telling me with no hesitation that I could choose to throw away a hard earned salary for a chance at an apartment.

I did see one or two negroes lurking about but the funny thing is there were also quite a few Whites who looked like Occupy protesters milling around.

Complete insanity.

It's easy: Kill niggers as they come.

is that what europe is like now?

Purges my sides every fuckin time

Funny thing, Im looking for that story out of New Berlin, WI (suburb of nigger infested Milwaukee) where the residents trashed the mayor's car after they found out he was trying to get the section 8 housing built in their town.

Naturally the mayor changed his mind.

Subsequently the feds sued the city for racism.

But intimidating the political class does work.

Oh, the funny thing is I cant find any trace of that story anymore. Almost like some (((entity))) wants to make sure people don't get any smart ideas.

Where did they come up with that?

Westchester fag here, the enrichment has started. The fucking communist liberals here are pushing for diversity, my town is still 90% white but I know that won't last long.

The spics pull the "muh Section 8 housing" card and the cucks abide. It's like whites don't even realize that the increasing diversity has coincided with more crime, poorer school performance, and an increasing town budget deficit.

I assume he just picked random nigger and redneck names people universally accept were nigger and redneck names.

I found one about his home. Heart warming story.

wisn.com/New-Berlin-Mayor-s-Home-Vandalized-Job-On-Line/8830226

They really cannot get around the fact that the quality of schools and the town as a while will suffer as a result of letting minorities flood the town. I had a teacher who said in the same sentence that she left the shitty side of town, where she maintains that the students are trash, to the good side with the best students, but wished that there was more diversity. She did not understand the connection, and I doubt her kind will until they are gome from the gene pool.

Yes burgahz, this is to get you accustomed to being poor. You're going to be much like Brazil with a huge disparity in wealth. Your family has a couple of million? You might as well be a fucking nigger. It's ultra cunts and everyone else. Bad days ahead. Better own some weapons.

All the degeneracy shit was just a early phase of the transitition. Soften you cunts up. Make you stupid and weak and accepting of nonsense. Look at the serious and constant talk about trannies. It might as well be a discussion on the unicorn population and what should be done about it. Cull? No cull? Tweet about it. Your opinion matters… except when it comes to where you and how you live, then we decide that hahaha.

btw the entire neighborhood community would complain about them from loud music to drug dealings and just straight up saying they shit the place up and make it look bad

fuck section ape nigs

i experience just about the same thing that guy saw

filthy nig only has to pay a measly 53 a month for a gorgeous home

can i get those benefits if im white?

Bump

Head of the snake guys. Wish a Holla Forums would do it in cases like this. Can't read past first 1/3rd, blood would boil and depression would cave me in

I had a similar experience with fucking curry niggers living in my dad's mate's old rental place.
Nice old house with 2 bedrooms and a nice bathroom but these were all fucking tiny so the rent was cheap
We worked there for two days using paint masks and fishing waders in a vain attempt to evade the stench and stay clean.
We never even finished cleaning before the owner flicked it dirt cheap to some other poor cunt.

i bet they thought the toilet was a watering hole.
a day longer and theyd have sacrificed the goats and covered the walls in blood.

moral of the story is to surveil your tenants from time to time.

No better way to redpill whites than allowing them to experience living near significant numbers of blacks firsthand.

If anything, this will bolster white solidarity. Everyone who has actually experienced multicult is racist. Only sheltered people living in safe, affluent neighborhoods can honestly believe that race is only skin deep.

Wouldn't this just push whites back into the cities? A lot of suburbs barley even have bus service. Just how the fuck are all these black people who can't afford an apartment let alone a car expected to get around?

Is the whole plan that the economy is so fucked that most white people can't afford to live in the city anyway so they're basically just stuck where they are?

How did that creek become so filthy?

WHAT?

nice taste in comics
LOL

Living in raw sewage and mountains of garbage is normal 3rd world behavior.

telling someone they should make less money might be a Fair housing act violation in your jurisdiction

you might be able to jew them out of shekels

If the social worker are white then you have to unemployed to get the money but it won't be much as the niggers though.

Damn dude, that shit is sad as fuck.

I can't wait to be pushed out of the housing market where I live when this happens because I'm barely scrapping a middle class income together to keep family in a good place.

That first guy is so damn depressing, guy so sick of his family he breaks into your house to get away from them.

It was ten years ago and I was desperate for housing because I had a new job. But thanks for the advice.

And I told the leasing agent to fuck off, just to be clear.

RWDS needs a purpose-built Section-8 Paradise Hotel tbh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes

Wow, that guy sounds legit crazy. Good thing his neck didn't snap when they hanged him.

that guy deserves a pepe tbh.

question: earlier charts posted here showing the dindu population remaining more or less stable over the coming decades

so where do the (((social planners))) actually get the numbers of nignogs to accomplish this
or is their brillinat plan to drain the cities of dindus so they can make shekels in urban renewal?