Study: Ashkenazi Jews are Turkish Kazars and Yiddish is their secret language

Saw this on Rawstory, which links to study. Jews in comment section are running out of the nest, lots of oy veys over antisemitic conspiracy theories.

The genetic study of Yiddish speakers pinpoints them to Turkish region on Asia trade route. They developed Yiddish as secret language to maintain monopolies. They made over 200 different words for buying and selling to communicate in code. Traded in furs and slaves, then moved to Germany when black plague wiped out trade.

Rawstory link with comments:

archive.is/4CF0x

Original study, with link to free PDF:

theconversation.com/uncovering-ancient-ashkenaz-the-birthplace-of-yiddish-speakers-58355

Other urls found in this thread:

gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

b

ump

Would make perfect sense. How can a so called "semitic" people be so fucking pale?

Watch Marching to Zion if you want an even better understanding as to how and why "jews" of today have nothing to do with the jews of the Bible.

All you really have to do is assume their planning to holocaust the goyim an hoard shekels, any yiddish-speaking parasites must be fumigated

Yiddish is just German with heeb words, dumbass. Yiddish comes from Germany just like Ladino comes from Spain.

Read the article, Melvin. Yiddish has an entirely different grammatical structure from German. They just make up or incorporate new words as they go along.

וי וויי פאַרמאַכן עס אַראָפּ

Best part of this is that the leading scholars promoting the Ashkenazi are Turkish theory are themselves Ashkenazic jews. This way jews can't totally slander and silence this studies with claims of racism.

It's a real salt mine to spread around social media. Pretend you're fascinated with the unique history of the Jewish people and let the salt flow.

Um…

WHERE'S THE PDF?

Okay on the second link I gave, if you hit the bolded sentence at the end of the fourth paragraph it takes you to the pdf download. A bunch of the other bolded sentences do it too.

Just in case, here's where it takes you. Should have provided this one too I suppose:

gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html

Thanks, I'm kind of new to the Jew business, so this was helpful.

The Turks where the footsoldiers of the Steppehordes(i.e. Ghingis Khan). After thr kazarian empire turned jewish they probably migrated to Asia Minor.

the khazar theory was created by a jew, so I'm sceptical

it is clear though that they are not the 'hebrews'/'jews' of the bible

this is mandatory Holla Forums viewing, if you are here and you haven't seen it then watch it. If you won't watch it then you shouldn't be here.

Go back to leddit or wherever the fuck you came from

as is
"jewish ritual murder (blood libel) revisited: the hidden cult"
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c
"the greatest story never told"
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
and
"Bill Still's The Money Masters: Rise of the Bankers"
youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

imo

They look almost identical to a lot of Levant Arabs.

Where is the PDF exactly?

Khazar theory is already thoroughly debunked by autosomal DNA studies, yet every few months some kike brings it up again. It is always Jews pushing it.

Nevermind

Fucking this. This is interesting, but it doesn't support the Khazar theory. Khazaria never extended to the region linked in the article.

The jews of the bible were just as bad, a bunch of bandits and terrorists who hated white people.

After they got blown the fuck out by Hadrian some of them scattered north and mingled with peoples there to form the Khazar Empire (Ashkenazim). Others stayed in Palestine and later accompanied the Umayyads into Iberia (Sephardim).