I thought You Said American Soldiers Would Refuse to Disarm Citizens During a Gun Grab???

Did you guys know the US Government during Katrina ran an operation with the US military that disarmed the enitre populace, from the poor neighborhoods to the rich ones, they showed up ready to murder American citizens without heistation.

They left people completely unprotected against the hoardes of dindus. They even disarmed a woman and left her to get raped by armed niggers from the New Orleans Police Dept.

If you want to get a taste of how it will go down in the future, take a look at the video in the reply below.

Other urls found in this thread:

cape.army.mil/repository/white-papers/profession-of-arms-white-paper.pdf
archive.is/CfJAB
8ch.net/k/res/357159.html#q359046
8ch.net/k/res/357159.html#q359057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes there's a video of it somewhere. I'll look for it.

HERE

(0:42)

They've been aggressively reprogramming or driving out any officers with any shred of independent thought.

Source: was military officer in recent past. All the good captain I knew got the fuck out or had their careers torpedoed by refusing the group think.

You can even read this white paper on "professionalism" which openly calls for officers to reinterpet their oath to the constitution to mean loyalty to the executive branch.

cape.army.mil/repository/white-papers/profession-of-arms-white-paper.pdf (page 19)

The rhetoric about armed resistance and coups and military dissent is almost entirely crap. Soldiers are trained to follow orders, and when in doubt they'll fall back on their training. The leadership has been purged by Obama: any general with even a possibility of disobeying lol there weren't any have been replaced with leftists.

If the Army was told to invade Wyoming to suppress "separatists" or "neo nazis" they will do it.

The POTUS could get them to treat just about any group of Americans like gooks. That includes village massacres.

I hadn't seen this one, user. Thank you.

I'm at a loss for words, to be honest. Shame on them. Shame on their entire families. How do these people live with themselves?

I'm kind of upset right now after seeing this shit, but thanks. I'll definitely read it a little later.

If they use UN soldiers, those soldiers will show up dressed as Americans and announce themselves as such. Just like in the video where they announce they're from the national guard or some shit. UN soldiers will not show up in their uniforms.

But, I can see them using those cucks because they feel nothing for us. These snakes disarmed their own people, they'll do much worse to us with the approval of our own government.

So, what if you just hide your gun(s) and when they ask where your registered gun is say you sold it or it's in a different state?

This is why everyone always says, you register your first gun… Not the rest.
I'm trying to find that screen cap of dude who was living in a basic warzone after some natural disaster, his tips on survival, ect.

daily reminder to go and hide in some public land during the first few days of "relief" during a disaster and then only return home sporadically

I want the source please.

They didn't want people taking advantage of the situation and create armed bands of bandits raiding and pillaging from their neighbors. It was complete chaos and niggers don't deserve to be armed because of how violent and irresponsible they are.

That's because they will refuse to disarm.
Anyone who says otherwise is an idiotic leftist/defeatist shill who doesn't understand a single thing about the military.
Sage for shitty opinion thread with no source or legitimate proof.

So just disarm everyone because niggers with illegal hidden weapons will try to form roving gangs. Can't let people with legal weapons defend themselves from the guys with illegal weapons. Makes perfect sense.

see and

Starts @ 4:40 and on. But watch the whole thing, if you can.

She was repeatedly raped.

Well no shit, what do you expect from boneheads ready to die for Israel and Haliburton?

I have weapons ready all over the house.
Anyone that breaks into my home…cops, military, whatever…I'm killing at least the first asshole that comes in. Hopefully two or three of the faggots.

I respect my military, but they can turn into my enemy in a second, and if they do that, they are traitors, & killing them is entirely moral.

That ranks as a source just about as much as The Times of Israel
Try harder, shlomo.

It is not subtitled so can you tell me what they are saying?

Fuck off government shill.

A soldier with the 45th infantry tasked to go door to door with his squad and disarm citizens calls in to a radio show years later to discuss what he did. He's was young back then and calls himself an idiot for doing it, but he tells the story of a red-headed woman who sat on the curb for 27 hours rocking back and forth, sobbing uncontrollably, after she had been repeatedly raped by NOPD officers. She had been disarmed along with everyone else in the city and left completely defenseless.

found the nofuns

The worst part about all this is that almost no one believes it. The truth is out there, and people don't care.

I really hope Trump is going to betray us.

None of my guns are registered.
You must live in a police state, like Jersey or NY

I live in NYC. How do I get a legal gun without registering it?

Did the rapists get convicted?

Go other state and buy them without the register.

Buy it in PA, then stay in PA.
Your state probably forces you to register no matter where you buy it.

If I were you, I'd buy one from a private citizen in PA & tell no one you have it.

Move.

Yeah, that's the plan. Not sure where though yet.

There are some states that don't require you to register, however you would need ID.

In the sea of shit that is my HDD, I can't seem to find it. If any one else has it, it may be worth a post.

I'm sorry.
has a good idea

shoutout to the opposition, i do not be missing.

Top kek.

They were national guardsman and it was very localized, likely as what many suspected was a trial run. It was brilliant and is a prime example of what I've told people before. Under extreme circumstances a large percentage of people are going to give up their shit or will be too fearful to enact offensive violence. It's just reality and it isn't a small percent. The army estimated only 1 in every 3 would pull the trigger in actual combat when I was in.

FYI: Nasty Girls != Regular Army. They are civilians making a mockery of the uniform.

Think about that before you bootlick the military human dreck that keeps us safe (from our own freedoms of course)

the founding fathers never wanted a "professional" military anyway so you can fuck off pretend that army men would be any different from guardsmen when it comes to power tripping on civvies

No. It was the Army. Watch the video.

Is that an abbo?

God of War/Twisted Metal creator David Jaffe plays the KKK card as he ruins superhero prom picture.

archive.is/CfJAB

What happened to these people? How did they get brainwashed like this? This is NOT normal.

honestly this
the police and military aren't on our side.

Frankly, they probably already have lists of military personal who would be quickly arrested or confined at the beginning of any social unrest

This.

Red team planners have already estimated that those unwilling to give up their gun's won't even be living in a high density urban setting.

If u shoot at these military people, they'll breach your most likely wooden house with an uparmored APC. Or they'll call in so many backup your house will be surrounded and completely shot to pieces. Every city has one of these apc's now thanks to the DOD giving them to police departments after the iraq war.

When u look at Russian tactics when they have to deal with chechnian muslim terrorists, they evacuate the entire city block and completely riddle the house with bullets. Going as far as launching RPG's and 30MM explosive rounds into the building.

Now if the area is know as militia territory this won't happen, as looting and rioting won't even occur there. The issue is, if u live in a city, or near a city, even in the outskirts, they will confiscate you're weapons. Even if you aren't affected by the natural disaster or far away from the last point a terrorist was spotted, it does not matter. You are in the municipality, and those rules apply to all. In fact under law, they can seize any stored food as well. Wether during a terror threat like with the boston bomber hunting or during a natural disaster. They will disarm you.

Obviously American zogbots are scum and will kill you and take your weapons without hesitation just as long as the Jews tell then to do it.

They're generally good people who care about their nation. They've just been led on by the propaganda machine. They are definitely potential allies.

Of course they will.

The military and police will be given the following options:
1. Follow orders and remain employed.

2. Disobey orders and be fired.

3. Resign and be replaced with someone who will follow orders.

Anyone who believes the (((official))) military or law enforcement will be on the side of a theoretical uprising hasn't been paying attention. The military purges, the white privilege training, everything. They're being conditioned to hate their own nation's citizens and follow their officers' orders, which are passed down by the govt. And if they disobey, they've got PMCs and UN goons lined up to kick them out. It'll all be passed off on MSM as "white right wing redneck supremacists" using their guns on poor innocents.

Unfortunately, Trump is a great risk if he turns out to be the greatest ruse of our generation. Between him and Hillary, he's the one who can inspire military obedience. Hillary in charge followed by subsequent uprisings would be harder to sell to the military and to the people as illegitimate.

Do you finally understand that people who join the police and military are not the greatest patriots, but actually the biggest cucks for authority there are? Some people will shitpost on Twitter to defend the values of the ruling elite, but would quickly shirk away from danger if they were ever asked to do more. On the other hand, these mercenaries of the state willingly put themselves in lethal danger for it. They hone their bodies and their shooting skills, using cutouts of pregnant women and young children for marksmanship practice, all for the great honor of obeying the whims of the politicians. They're a cancer.

If you want to see actual serious resistance against the global order, look at criminal gangs and terrorist organizations. While they don't hold any higher values other than boosting their own immediate power, for better or worse, they represent the bravest people currently fighting the "system". They deserve a kind of twisted respect for that reason alone.

the reason the cartels are so powerful now is because they took violence to an entirely new level. directly targeting public officials and their policing minions. and by doing this, they exposed just how corrupt the government was and how readily they give in to resistance. government is full of cucks and americans are conditioned to think it is actually full of competent people.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."
~ Sun Tzu

No.

Not every White person is redpilled.

To advocate the destruction of every bluepilled White person is to advocate for the destruction of 99% of the White race.

Nothing redpills Whites quicker than being diversified.

We just need to reach those bluepilled Whites and make them understand that they're being targeted because the Jews want their race to cease to exist.

The problem you face, or won't rather, is that most people are stupid indoctrinated herd animals.

Even diversification won't have much of an effect, or not enough of an effect in the timeframe available.

You can't reach them.

It'd be like trying to explain the JQ in 5 minutes to a normie who has to choose who lives or who dies: you, one of their own(according to ideology/perspective they've been indoctrinated against for 60+ years, depending on age), or a Jew, who they think is their best friend and ally and a generally smart, upstanding, decent person (and who intends to kill him and eat his foreskin as soon as you're dead).

Its possible, but the probability is not on our side.

did that guy live?

I'm gonna go with a 'no' on that one, he probably stood up and held onto the wall for the few seconds he was alive to endure such excruciating pain.

If you don't think Law Enforcement will act like good little ZOG pets when TSHTF, study up on Ruby Ridge and Waco. Men, women and children MURDERED by the government and they didn't even bat an eyelash while doing it.

SJW's are the new prudes. They're neoprudes.

look at what happened in oregon a few months ago.

And now the majority of Holla Forums knows that anything less than a 1488 soldier is going to be their worst nightmare in an uprising.
/k/ike subhumans are not your friend. They are deluded and retarded or are the biggest ZOGs there are.

Some of Holla Forums have guns and lurk there often for the information so don't trash us like we are nothing. That is a D&C behaviour.

Thats why they promote the Holohoax, third Reich gun control myth and is a hugbox for lolberturdianism.

No, you can't if you're asking for the government to help your sorry ass. If you want a rescue or to be moved to someplace not underwater, you don't go armed. Period.

The have a job that involves the safety of many people not just a couple of "honest" idiots in the middle of the congo. If you want to be self-sufficient, then get your shit and get the fuck out of the declared emergency site on your own and no one will take your guns.

If you want a ride in a government vehicle, boat, or helicopter, you will not be armed when you do so. If you want to be housed in an area the government is setting up for you to keep your bitch-ass safe, you don't go armed.

It makes perfect sense when you actually look at all the facts and you aren't just being a bitch.

wew

lmao, what planet are you on?

did you see the kerry post on the front page?

the nwo the gun crazed nutballs have been talking about is coming

a world-military or world-police will come with it

if they can't find local cops or local soldiers to quell the insurrection, what do you think they'll do?

holy shit the jews are a billion times more evil than the nazis to a level that i can barely explain.

Jersey you only have to register pistols

Actually when my father died, my mom inherented his firearms and legally didn't have to register anything.

Only problem is, to buy a firearm in jersey you need to get a firearms purchaser ID card tied to your address

Fuck off back to Holla Forums Moishe.

Case in point
8ch.net/k/res/357159.html#q359046
8ch.net/k/res/357159.html#q359057

Couldn't we just befriend the local police?

When I get a dog I plan to bring him to the police station with a box of donuts.

So he doesn't get shot.