I'm a white guy living in Europe and I simply don't care at all about the race of the people in general...

I'm a white guy living in Europe and I simply don't care at all about the race of the people in general. I know that in average Jews are more intelligent, but have genetic diseases and that blacks on average are less intelligent, but can run faster, but I don't see any reason to care about that.

I know that the white race will disappear in the long run, but then even your species will disappear (and even the universe in the heat death) and I will be long dead.

What I care about is my life and the life of the people I love. I don't care about strangers of the same race, political ideology or language.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not denigrating the white nationalism movement or any racial ideology. I just want to know what you think about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLc8saJYeVU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so go be a complete faggot somewhere else

Anybody that doesn't care about race is a faggot in your worldview?

also most likely a nigger. you should post this shit on your tumblr.

and then kill yourself
I should too for fucking up the reply

tumblr is all about caring, I'm all about *not* caring.

just for the record user, how old are you?

If you don't care why are you posting about it? Checkmate.

I'm 25.

holy shit this samefagging. this new wave of shills/trolls/niggers is the worst batch yet.

I'm 25.

I care to understand why *you* care.

are you retarded?

Why do you care if we care since you don't care?

Because I don't understand it.

Just log off if you don't understand, go enjoy your nihilism and hedonism.

Kill yourself, you self-centered cunt.

I'm not nihilistic. I find meaning in life in helping and having fun with the people I love. Like you do, but I'm not extending this empathy to an arbitrary category like race.

I'm not self-centered. I can fight, even sacrifice myself for the people I love.

If you care about something, worry. It's not like bad things will happen in 10, 20 years from now - things are already happening, and if you don't care, don't prepare and don't fight, you will live your remaining decades in suffering, as will your loved ones.
Also, this is not your blog, go be a nihilist depressive parasitic (yes, you're a parasite if you only care to suck and not to contribute) beta elsewhere.

Also, it seems that the Ashkenazi Jews' "high IQ" myth will never die. They are indeed violently smart in linguistics, and only that - They're imbeciles in everything else. In the end, the high linguistics increase their average.

No surprises that we don't care about you.

Given that the prerequisite for fighting for them must be that you know them personally and like them, I'd call you pretty self-centered.

If you weren't you give a shit about the future for other people, or at least your children. But you probably won't have any of those because they'd be an inconvenience.

TL;DR: Kill yourself.

I think you're a retard and a defeatist.

And how long is the "long run" for you? 100 years? 1000 years? Whites have been around for a good couple of thousand years. Why not make it more than that, to the point we get off this planet and conquer the stars?

And this is why we will fail. If we don't rise up and fight for our race, it will surely die. If you are not willing to take a bullet for your fellow countryman, then you will fail and the people you do love will be next, and you won't be able to save them either.

Reported. You're certainly self-centered enough faggot to make a thread to flaunt your ignorance.

you are optimistic if you are 25 and think the effects of this will not be apparent in your lifetime

even if you live in the most remote mountain village you will get diversified and taxed into poverty to pay for it

Again, I'm not nihilistic or depressive. I'm pretty happy with my life for now and I don't think we are going to a massive scale war or anything that will make my "remaining decades of suffering".

He's just going through his nihilistic phase, I think everyone has one before they embrace Holla Forums's philosophy.

Are you fucking blind dude? Don't you see the migrant hordes at your doorstep? There will be a war when the government runs out of money, because when they do run out of money, the niggers and muzzies are going to chimp out because there's no more gibsmedats. And you know who they're gonna go to get the gibsmedats, they're gonna go to your ass and fuck your shit up. They're going to take your shit, and take your women. That fucking simple.

So you're delusional too? Enjoy being taxed into poverty to pay for subhumans, if you don't get bombed by Muslims first.

Defeatist I understand why you think that, but retard, why? Do you think that race interests are obvious to anyone that isn't a retard?

By long run I mean billions or even trillions or years. That doesn't matter. When I'm dead I don't have a notion of time so from my perspective it's one instant.

Again I don't think that a massive scale war is at the next turn. Not at all.

i understand you user. Holla Forums is 80% edgy teens who are mastrubating to hitler pics and thinking that shitposting on a chinese cartoon board is making any diference for our race.
i do care for our race, i will fight in the upcoming war four my country and my way of life, but i dont have a problem with other races, as long they stay where they are. i also dont have a problem with students from other races and nationalities that are studiing in europe, but they should go back after theire studies and help theire own communities, so we can live in peace in our countries, and they can live in peace and prosperity in theirs.
in the meantime you should quit this shitty board and enjoy your life and company of the people you love. the war will come soon enough.

Yep.

We'll hang you with all the other cowards, traitors and cucks.

You're a true newfag aren't you? Do you know the basics, like, how debt-money will destroy anything, or how cultural-marxism will destroy everything or how the fucking shitskins going to Europe are creating islamic ghettos - and now elected a mayor in London - or how Sweden is the rape capital of the world?

Mate, it seems that you've been living in a bubble - you never experienced either poverty or violence and cannot even imagine what it is.

Wake up.

I disagree with the idea that the immigration wave from Syria will causes a race war in Europe. I think it will cause many, many problems, especially in Germany, but not a race war or any large scale conflict.

Shit graphic.

The only Jews with an average IQ falling that range are Ashkenazi, and even that's dubious.

You entire way of life is highly pozzed with tactical nihilism, individualism, materialism, hedonism. Doubt you will ever wake up from it like most normies. Your way of life, people like you are under attack RIGHT NOW. Rapings, bombings, shootings, murders, political correctness, dysgenics. These are undeniably happening and let me tell you a society of nihilist individualists has no future whatsoever. So log off and fuck off. Lots of us on Holla Forums desire a society where everyone is willing to help and sacrifice for each other because that is STRONG, that is power and will ensure our collective safety and security of our genes.

And this is the part of the problem and why the people who DO care about will not be safe in the very near future.

Holy shit go write a children's book you insufferable faggot.

Z
Y
X
W
V
U
T
S
R
Q
P
O
N
M
L
K
J
I
H
G
F
E
D
&
C
B
A

Prove yourself as being where you say you are otherwise you're just another dumbass trying to drive white people in different countries apart.

I think you're a retard, especially on you not thinking there's not going to be war. This shit will not resolve itself, unless European men grow some fucking balls and fight for their interests. You have some doing that, National Action and Sons of Odin are doing that, but then you have people like yourself. People who are delusional that the government will not collapse.

Wake up, it will happen, your government will not have unlimited money to support the niggers and muzzies in your country, it ain't happening. And when the money does run out, which it will, they will riot.

I don't give a shit that you disagree with the "idea," it isn't an idea. It's reality, it will happen if Western Civilization continues on the path it's going. If of course, if the nationalist parties from western countries win and kick the migrants out, the problem will be lessened and the war won't happen. But if they don't, which I don't think they will because the other parties will create coalitions to block them out, the war will happen.

Do you think that empathy with family and friends is for children?

Go be degenerate hedonist somewhere else

Italian Fascist here. I have no problem with other races as long as they stay on their own continents. Every European will be welcome in my state, as long as they respect and join in with the culture and as long as they dont sow division with their original cultures which leads to segregation among the people

I am in favor of restoring the ancient Roman republic and imperialism, which menas that Italy should make the Mediterranean Mare Nostrum again. Just using a shit thread to state my ideology to NatSoc brothers. Germanic Empire and Roman Empire when ?

Also, obligatory OP is a fag

Roma Invicta

Look at Rhodesia and South Africa for examples of how whites are treated in countries which they once controlled politically and then handed over to niggers due to jewish influence. You'll quickly find that shitskins are far less altruistic in governing whites than we are of them, and mass migration to America and Europe is rapidly recreating South African conditions in our own countries.

This has nothing to do with racial superiority. Every race should have the birthright to live amongst their own in safety and harmony. As minority populations balloon in our countries, they will merely use their increased influence to punish us and make us suffer for being white. Violent protests by BLM and La Raza will only increase as our population numbers dwindle.

Sage, filtered and reported for being a giant faggot who should kill yourself.

You're in for quite a surprise then, fag.

And because you were too dim and short-sighted, and didn't espouse an ethnocentric sense of duty, there is no choice but to view you as a traitor - you are the sort who will cry and moan for aid when the darkness reaches you and attemts to swallow you whole, but your weakness and stupidity require that it be permitted that you are consumed.

Of course, this is just a slide thread, so it doesn't matter anyway - youre probably a female Jew.

Yeah every other race think about their particular herd of people as their identity and are largely homogeneous in their thinking as in they do not dare to think in realm higher than their "alpha" in that particular herd, which in self will limit their intelligence. And why do their "alphas" can't be as intelligent as someone white? Well they don't realize that empathy would give them greater intelligence, but as they are actually the beasts that they believe the other races to be(which is correct in any other case than in the case of white people) they don't even give that way of thinking a chance in their own mind, so they will cuck their own minds in order to control their herd. All and all they are just fucking stupid.

The average Ashkenazi IQ is nowhere near 130. Whoever made that image is either a troll or an idiot.

G T F O
T
F
O

youtube.com/watch?v=cLc8saJYeVU

You obviously don't, because this would include your descendants, your community, and your people. All of these things will be negatively impacted because of apathetic normies like you who "don't care." You've been denied your history, and you have been intellectually lazy in learning it yourself… so now you use this ignorance as proof that there is no evidence of why you should care.

You are the definition of a faggot, op.

The 'I only care about myself and my family" belief is what is causing the extinction of the White race. You think "I got mine, I don't have to worry about my neighbor." Well your neighbor is now a Paki, will vote for Pakis, invite more Pakis, pretty soon you have to pay more for welfare for the poor refugees. You can no longer get yours, but you can't do anything because your country is 30% white. Your life was wasted, because you did nothing for those you love, and your family who will inherit the world that you leave when you die.
White people who do not care about the collective will be devoured by those who do. The libertarian attitude that you hold would only work if the entire planed were envelope in a single government, the New World Reich. If it were only white people, there wouldn't be some out-group trying to fight for land or taking money from their betters.
We know what the White Race is capable of. Could you imagine what it would be like if the entire planet were aligned to the same goal, with the same ideals, and the same history? Sure it sounds globalist, but it is the natural progression once we conquer the world.

Also, not thinking of the future is what niggers do. You aren't a nigger, are you user?

Or a Jew

The descendants of your loved ones and yourself will never experience the joys of a healthy and happy society but rather be subjected to third world violence and standards of living, you'll bring untold suffering on millions because of your own insistence on living inside a bubble.

Bull-shit graphic, whites average 105+ and asians average 107-8+. Your shoddy attempt at putting whites as far from Asians as blacks are from whites is too obvious.

I see problems in my society. I just don't that much with them.

Well, OP, you're a victim of the prevailing memeplex in 2016 (as we all are, to one degree or another). You're better offer than most if you're willing to examine some non-PC issues, but that's still not very good.

This issue issue is more philosophical, if you think about it. Why should a man care about anything? Why should you even care about your friends and loved ones? What is it that motivates a man to do anything at all?

It's not just the white race, although you can't have a West without its people. How long do you think your descendants will have a good world to live in we do not prevent Tumblr culture from expanding? And how long will it be before those fuckers start knocking at your door trying to arrest you for wrongthink?

It's perfectly okay to just live your life until its conclusion, not trying to impact the world in one way or another. That is the life of the average man. There are, however, those who try to leave their mark, and if I were you, I would try to be one of those people.

Based on the data, they're up near the east Asians, but again, that data is dubious.

In any case, they are the only clade whose average even exceeds 100, so the notion of "Mostly Jews" there is laughable.

For you OP.

French here stop using our glorious country for D&C and go be a cuck somewhere else.

Congratulations on being a average apolitical citizen of the free world: No political sense whtasoever. The ancient Greek masters would have been ashamed of you and beaten you for your unwillingness to do

Your daughter will wear the veil willingly OP.

Thanks to your weakness, you and those that follow will suffer.

It is not a question, not a debate, not an opinion - it is an inevitability, if you do not wake up.

I don't care about them, like I don't care about my ancestors.

OP

No, it's doesn't include anybody but my friend and family.

Something about this sentence is very telling. I can't put it into words, but it is interesting.

No blood, no heritage, no homeland, no identity, just "a guy" with pale skin living on a continent.

You don't. You are okay with you and them being killed and/or raped, in either order, by shitskins. Also, you are letting yourself and the people you love get enslaved, both physically and mentally. There is no love in such destructive behaviour.

Your parents, grandparents are also your ancestors. Your children, grandchildren are also your descendants. Are you saying you don't care about them?

Then you don't truly care about your loved ones either, only how they can benefit your own hedonistic lifestyle.

You're ill, mentally. You're spiritually bankrupt. I won't waste any more time.

No, it's doesn't include anybody but my friends and family.

Then you are worthless.

You have no value, and will be forgotten within a decade.

Go out and seek pleasure if that's all you want.

But know that when you are old, and alone, and scared, there will be no comfort for you, and will deserve none.

Go forth and die, alone.

But, hey, at least YOU had fun, right?

Duty is a foreign concept to you, and so others will suffer - if you do not care for them, then it will be divine justice when those you do not truffle over cease to care for you, and in your age and lonesomeness, you will suffer - but it won't matter, because nobody will care for you.

Do you seriously believe that you and your family won't be impacted by things which affect your country? Crime rates, economic depression, and civil unrest all affect you and your children, and you'd be a fool to ignore the state of your country. Such a perspective isn't even selfish; it's just short-sighted.

The thing about nationalism is that it isn't just an aesthetic choice. We aren't talking about abstract colors on a demographic map here but real, significant differences among people that prevent them from getting along with each other in close proximity. The whole reason nation-states exist in the first place is that every attempt at a multicultural state has failed throughout human history: the minority/subjugated culture is always either genocided, forced to assimilate, or broken off as a separate country, usually through civil war (see Rome, British Empire, USSR, Yugoslavia, various African countries right now [ongoing ethnic wars], Iran [and other Muslim conquests], and countless others).

Globalism isn't just distasteful, it's the deadliest ideology ever to exist, and you and your family could easily join the ranks of the hundreds of millions killed by it over the ages. The idealistic notion that human beings can just set aside their differences and live in harmony with each other is quite seriously the greatest folly ever to cross our collective minds.

GOOD GOYIM

I'm cool with that. I don't care about anything that happen after my death except the well being and happiness of the people I love.

Great post, saved

Are you a Huguenot or descended of one, user.?

Translation: "I'm a selfish cunt."

What a coincidence, I'm a Jew and I have absolutely no problem with Jews going extinct. Let's just kill ourselves right now my fellow Israelite.

the question i want answered is how does a guy like you end up posting on full chan pol
this isn't internet 101, most people (excluding shills) end here after a long spiritual journey across the less extreme places of the internet

these people are general diverse in ideas and conviction, but they do have one thing in common they have some sense of truth or desire of knowledge else they would not be here

oh wait i answered my own question, you are a shill
you see you dun goofed when you played this strategy here
this isn't facebook, normies don't just pass through here, so your nihilistic persona stands out too much
tho you have been a succesfull shill so at least today you earned your shekel i suppose

I'm not afraid of dying alone, but I don't think that will happen. I love my family and they love me. I love my friends and they love me.

Why don't you just say it outright?

You are a selfish child.

You're probably under 25 though, or just a falsehood given form, so that will likely change.

And if not, then you are still a child, and will remain so no doubt.

Again, worthless - a pitiful manchild overcome with selfish narcissism, apathy and tolerance.

Unlike many, you deserve what is coming for you.
And, have no doubt, you will get what you deserve, as will your friends and family no doubt.

The question is: When the hard times start to weigh heavy, will you feel the same?
Will your friends and family?
And how many friends, even family, will you retain, if you continue to espouse such moral and spiritual bankruptcy?

Only time will tell.

In the meantime, you are unequivocally contributory to the downfall of your nation and people.
Which includes your family and friends.
And you - the only person you actually care about, at the end of it all.

It's a shill lads ffs

My children are not what I mean when I say my descendants.

See

You are a child.

Come back to us when you grow up, little boy.

See

Things change.

If you do not, your friends and family, assuming they aren't all selfish narcissist dimwits like you, will.

And they will cast you aside, form you are without worth or value.

Hahahahahahaha

You always make it so obvious, Shekelberg. Give Holla Forums a fucking challenge every once and awhile okay?

I don't care what you think about me, I want to understand what you think about your own views.

Friends and family are not timeless possessions. I'd rather lie on my deatbed and look back on my life knowing that I had served my country well and looking at the fruit of the labour of my children and grandchildren than dying selfish and thinking back about my life as a burden. Live your life as a man of duty and honor, not a sheep who is eventually led to the guillotine of death.

kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike kike

What did he mean by this Holla Forums?

I am telling you as much, but you are too much a dimwitted child - or rather, a low energy shitposter - to understand.

Go play some Nintendo, and come back to use when you mature enough to not miss the forest for the trees.

I say that I care about my family, but not my descendants. My children are my family and what I mean by my descendants are the children that will be born after my death. I'm sorry it's confusing.

He means he's retarded and shitposting.

What I think of that is that, prior to certain leaks confirming the fact that schills do this for a living, I would have thought you were but now I realize you're just doing your job.

unless you do it for free

He means that people only have value to him when he knows them personally. So he doesn't give a shit about his grandchildren or greatgrandchildren. He says "Fuck them," because not being a piece of shit would cut into his pleasure.

Selfish.
Narcissistic.
Stupid.
Short-sighted.

A child.

Yeah, pretty much. That's what I think.

You admit it, good.

We want or need to tell you anything about our beliefs, and we've told younwhat we think of yours.

We don't want to tell you, because you're worthless, and until you grow up, you will remain so.

Younarent worth our time - you're a lost little boy, and a nasty, stupid one, at that.

So go away, or lurk until you grow up.

In the meantime, all you need to know about us is that you are beneath us, in every conceivable fashion, as are all children beneath their matured elders.

Now go play some video games.

/thread

I'm neither selfish or narcissistic, I simply love real people and not my imaginary friends. If somebody don't exist I don't care about him. If I don't know somebody I don't care about him. But I really deeply care about the people I love.

*don't want or need

Self checked.

Sorry lil fella, threads over, you already admitted it.

10/10 underated post. Murdoch Murdoch is genius.

In-group preference is proven to be the most effective survival strategy. You should care about strangers of the same race because them caring about you is the only way you or the people you love are get to have a decent life. Africans and Semites will ruin your life and the society in which you live, it's as simple as that.

I admitted that I only care about my family and my friends since the first post. Do you expect me to care about somebody because he's sharing 1/1151 of my DNA? Yes, I don't care about my descendants.

Selfishness his putting yourself before others. I put my friends and family before myself.

Your ancestors and children will most definitely exist or existed most definitely
Is not the ability to feel empathy for a stranger that makes one human ?
If a man does not let in the unexpected guest, how can he expect his family to treat him right.

So go do some heroine and fuck some prostitutes.

Tomorrow doesn't matter.

Why do your wife and kids even matter?

They might not be here tomorrow anyway.

Why does the law matter?

It might change tomorrow, so go kill someone! They might have been dead the next day anyway!

Who cares about the planet?

Fuck that shit bro - let's just dump all the refuse from nuclear enrichment into the ocean!

By the time it has an effect, I'll be dead!

Let's nuke Russia and China!

We might not even be here tomorrow!

Threads already over bro.

Well that was fun while it lasted, gg Holla Forums

lmao, I didn't think one person could be this pretentious and stupid.

swarmfag, I was wrong.

Wow you are such a fucking piece of shit. Even if you're a shill, you're a piece of shit shill.
If I ever had the opportunity to kill someone in any way I want, I fucking promise you, I would choose YOU.
But don't think it would be so simple. You need to understand that all the people you know right now would discard you at the right stimulus, that you don't actually value them. It's all a delusion. I would take my time and make you suffer.
I would destroy you, and only when all your values are ashes, you have my permission to die. Don't worry, no deathbed for you.

Maybe but I don't care about being human. I care about not suffering, being happy, and making people I love not suffering, and being happy.

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

And why is that? Why are your friends more deserving than other people? Because on a fundamental level, you're being selfish. You're prioritizing people who provide you with love and companionship over people who don't, and that's all you really care about.

Where do you live?
Also, have you searched for your ancestors?
I found out that my family dates back to the Borgias, and you can see the Costanzo coat of arms just below the throne in pic related.

This is stupid. You are your own references. When you say "my people" or "my race" it's the same thing.

what a nice thread. will archieve later for education purpose.

The stormfag is telling me to grow up. Lmao

Nope.

They are my people by association, but I will not be here to see them into perpetuity.

You're a lil kid, but I'll tell you an old parable us adults like to use sometimes:
A nation or people is great when old man plant trees under whose shade they shall never sit.

You are the epitome of the polar opposite of that concept.
You are the epitome of the polar opposite of a great nation or people.

You are an evolutionary dead end.

But you are just a little boy, so its okay.

Now go play some Mario.

You shouldn't be playing around in dead threads anyway.

South of France.

My ancestors were just peasants AFAIK.

Your proxy is showing little one.

I'm actually a dutchfag, but a lot of my family has Italian roots. There's also some French huguenot in there. It's quite the mixed bag really, so I can't really precisely define where I am from. I do know that there's some Southern Italian in there and some German nobility. I should really get a DNA test done

Italy is one of the countries I love for its heritage in art, history and architecture. Italian culture is amazing. I reallyt feel like I'm going back to some of my roots. I also greatly admire the Roman Empire, so there's that

Source?

Yes, but do you care about another people?

Actually, all people within the same race are related to each other at about the same level as an uncle and his nephew. You can never achieve a 1/1151 relatedness to someone of your own race because races are just partially inbred extended families.

Your time is running out you shit-stirring kike. The European race will colonize the stars while while your race is smoldering at the bottom of an oven.

Fuck off commie, I'm a classical fascist.

Your "culture" has several centuries of invasions by shitskins. Keep thinking you're white.

Listen to me, all right? Ben Garrison is a hardcore motherfucker, I've told you that before. He did time in Pelican Bay because he turned some sheboon into a Pez dispenser back in his Klan days. I mean, the guy will slay you where you fucking stand just as soon as buy a round or clap you on the back.

Now, when I asked Ben to give me his opinion of the President Obama, he said, "Tommy, I've turned out a lot of punks, but I've never seen a high yellow fuck boy as soft as this punk. I mean I'd drive a shank into his asshole just to make a point or if I wanted his corn muffins and he wouldn't give 'em to me off his tray." I realized then that if we didn't start The Day of the Rope, Ben would fucking kill me. I saw it in his eyes.

He even told me as much onetime. My wife, she invited him over for dinner, and he shows up in a Klan coat stained with blood, shit, God knows what else. She screams and he sticks his hand up her skirt, kisses her, then pulls out a straight razor and says, "If your old man doesn't win this race war, I'm going to cut your fucking tits off before I even think about wasting the Kikes."

Sometimes I feel like shills are actually getting worse at their jobs.

Your time appearance.

Nice proxy there, sport.

Yes.

I am an ethnocentric nationalist.

I care other peoples, I prioritize my own.

You don't even care about your great-grandkids, and you justify this on the basis that they will never effect you personally.

You are (the definition of) selfish.
You are (the definition of) narcissistic.
You are short-sighted.
You are stupid.

You are a child.

Actually you're a shitposter in a thread that is over, engaging in proxy-fagging to try to distract from the fact that your childish logic - promoting apathy, tolerance and childish nihilism - is getting BTFO hard.

You came here asking what we think about you being childishly selfish, narcissistic, nihilistic, and we told you.

You asked us to tell you about our beliefs, which we did, and as you denied it, we told you to go away, because you are incapable of understanding such actually you're just shitposting , and like a petulant child, you denied that you are what you are and continue to cry about it.

In a thread that is over.

Yes, but do you care about another people?

I'm not taking about the shared genetic material but *my* unique genetic material. You know, the part that change, combines and make people different.

How original

If you had actually made an attempt to read my post, you would have known that I have no idea where my Italian family has its roots. Northern Italy has had none to little shitskin interference. Keep trying though, Shlomo

(((I'm also white-skinned and I have darkbrown hair, which is quite probably a heritage from my ancestry of German nobility so try harder)))

Ladies and Gentlemen of Holla Forums, I give you, THE shill argument.

When you've shitpost to such a degree that its obvious you are a shitposter and probably a paid shill, and folks begin to point such out, claim that it is due to you having a different opinion than them (nevermind what that opinion is, nor how you presented it - full-blown context denial).

Shill confirmed.

In a thread - made by a shitposter pretending to be a child - that is over.

You think that's what make you different from me his that you care about other people? That's interesting. You talk like a progressive leftist.

that*

You're just a little boy.

You probably don't even know what those words mean.

Sonic is waiting bro.

Didn't you just say that you DIDN'T care for other people ?

Maybe you misunderstood me. I asked for a source. Do you know what a source is?

Because you can't just make shit up and claim its a source. Lets see some proof.

Yes and? What's your point?

Like I'm being paid to make the monkey dance. lmao.

All of your genetic material came from others, down through the ages to your parents. I'll put it more simply: you either have in-group preference and long-term planning, or you die alone in the wilderness. If you don't care about others, there is no reason for us to care about you. You aren't helpful, you won't contribute, and your selfish allegiance is a threat to the tribe. So why should we allow you to be a part of our civilization?

Kekkin' hard.

That is what makes us different little boy, that's kind of the point.

I care about other people - but, again, I prioritize my own.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

You use words you don't understand to try to imply anyone who ISN'T a narcissistic child full of selfishness is a liberal or progressive, but those words mean something else entirely - they mean caring for all people EQUALLY, no prioritization, the very notion of prioritization being a thought-crime.

You go the opposite direction, but like an autistic child, you go too far, go into full-blown narcissism and selfishness.

Again, you claim you don't even care about your great-grandchildren, because they are not representative of you personally, and they will not effect you personally, therefore they do not matter to you, as they are only theoretical, and not directly aligned with you.

Selfish.
Narcissistic.
Short-sighted.
Stupid.

A child.

Which is what you are.

I never say that I care about other people what are you talking about?

I'm dying.

In this context I mean that I don't care about people that I don't know. I care only about my friends and family.

Ah, you misunderstand I think.

The kid was trying to say he only cares about people who directly effect him.

Its all about the selfish narcissism bro.

See, he only cares about people if they are directly effective upon him - even his own grandkids he basically doesn't care about.

Just his immediate family and friends.

Which, by definition, is selfish and narcissistic.

And short-sighted, of course.

And, in terms of the logic employed, really rather stupid.

But, hey, kids will be kids, ya know?

What would I do without shills?

Probably have fully functioning sides.

Maybe you are right. But I'm okay with that.

If you were to go in the army, and you would have no friends, would you care if the men around you were dying due to bullet wounds and gunshots ? Would you ignore their cries for help and their screams because you care not for others ?

If you say nay, you are a sociopath
If you say yes, you have just debunked yourself

TAKE A LOOK AT THOSE QUADS

also nice post

If they were my friends, yes. If not, I don't think so. Maybe I will be chocked, maybe I will get PTSD, but he will be because my own fear of death, I think.

Keep thinking you're not in a safespace.

I have empathy btw, I'm not a robot.

I mean, this is just basic logic.

But you care about your kids?
So you want them to be happy?
So you care about your grandkids then.
You must - if you care about your kids, then you must care about your kids kids, whom your kids will care about.
And then, if you care about those kids, by extension, you must care about their kids, because they'll also care about their kids.

The logic here breaks down quickly.

Its prioritization upon the immediate, while attempting to exhibit no extension on that concept.

You can't care about your kids AND not care about your grandkids.

Either you care about your kids, and thus care about their kids (whom they care about), or you don't actually care about your kids at all.

Just like you can't care about your friends AND not care about their families and friends.

Either you care about your friends, and thus care about those whom they care about, or you don't actually care about your kids at all.

In both cases, I wager its the latter - OP doesn't ACTUALLY care about these other people, merely how those people effect OP.

Its ME ME ME, all the way down.

Again:
Stupid.
Short-sighted.
Selfish.
Narcissistic.

A shill pretending to be a child.

So, you come to us, admit you're basically just a selfish narcissistic child with no intellect or foresight, seeking only hedonistic pleasures for yourself without any actual concern for ANYONE (kids, family, friends, you care for NOBODY, except yourself, and you care only for others as far as they matter to you) and ask us what we think of it.

We tell you, "You're the downfall of your people."

You reply, "I don't think so."

We provide evidence of such.

You ignore or deny it.

And then the thread is over, because there's really nothing more to say.

On that note, how is this thread not bumplocked yet?
Its been over for a fucking minute.

Congratulations !

You have just confirmed yourself to be a complete sociopath. Enjoy never being able to join the army unless you make some happy friends !

Kill yourself

Kek

this thread is marvelous, it should be archieved, screenshoted and stickied.

You are absolutely right, something is wrong with this logic. I should say that I don't care about anything that happen after my death. That more accurately describes how I live my life and feel.

Eh.

You're in a phase of denial. Don't worry, we all went through it. It's normal. You do care about it since you went straight here to post about it.

Soon everything will be clear to you. Stay strong.

/thread

Each new human that is born has less than 100 new mutations, most of them harmful. The rest of your genetic material is diffused throughout your race. You don't have any "unique" genetic material, unless you are a horribly deformed mutant or have been genetically engineered.

I'm not a sociopath, I have empathy. I will be shocked or sad if somebody is suffering in front of me, be I don't care about knowing that it's happening somewhere.

I'm interested in having a source about that claim. It seems highly unlikely from the little I know about genetics.

Why am I engage a shitposting shill masquerading as a retarded child?

Oh, right, the children are our future… Fucking kids…

Okay, so, again, your logic breaks down.

Then you don't care about your kids.
Or your family.
Or your friends.
No, you don't, because your kids may well live on after your death.

Again, you only care about you.

Fuck the world.
Fuck everyone else.

Me.
Me.
Me.

That's all you have.

Nihilistic.
Hedonistic.
Narcissistic.
Selfish.
Short-sighted.
Stupid.
All of the above to the point of being a text-book sociopath.

Why would or should anyone care what you think?

You're an idiot, and psycholigically unstable.

No, let me rephrase that: You're a child.

And adults don't listen to children when it comes to such notions, because children generally don't know what the fuck they're talking about, and if everyone - or even a significant portion - of the population espoused such, civilization would collapse in short order.

Just look at Africa.

That's really all there is to it.

Now go play some Lego City Undercover, kiddo.

Lousy bait…You tell us that you don't care about this and that then ask what we think? Put some effort into your shitposting.

Most people moved past your bullshit at, 'I simply don't care'. If not, you fucked the rest of it up with your nonsensical, 'don't care at all about the race of the people in general'. Proof read your stupidity. If you don't care at all… sigh.

The next part… that's good bait. 'I know that in average' then you give us that old fallacy that's disproven in study after study so someone is going to reply to that shit. But if you're serious then, you don't know anything.

You might be a real tard… Geez you don't see a reason to care that blacks can run faster? Do you think someone should? hahaha

"I know that the white race will disappear in the long run"

You do? We have doubts as to whether you can tie your shoes.

"What I care about is my life and the life of the people I love. I don't care about strangers of the same race, political ideology or language."

No one asked, faggot. Also, you really don't care about them if you're such an apathetic piece of shit.

What we think about your cowardice and stupidity and selfishness and junior high nihlism? hahah sure you do. You're a worthless faggot whatever your intentions are.

I doubt am not alone in wishing that your mother is brutally raped and murdered.

I care about my friends and family because they make me happy by being happy and not suffering. How is that illogical?

Just had to slip in that sly praise, didn't you?
it's inevitable, goy!
We're not getting you wrong, we know you're a concern troll here to spread your memes behind a guise of being "redpilled".

Overall 4/10 needs work.

You
I never say or implied that I share the general consensus on Holla Forums.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation_rate

If you really cared about diversity, you would also care about whites continuing to exist in their respective regions as well as with other races.

Nigger, you can't just go from first to second person like that just because you choose to not care about race in general. You're trying to excuse yourself from responsibility by saying, "I'm one of you (white), but I don't really care about the rest of you (individualism) because we're all going to die anyways."

Just step back and admire your ignorance for one second. For you to exist with that pessimistic and nihilist notion in this moment in time it required thousands of years of people who DID give a shit and struggle to build the comfortable world you live in where you can enjoy the comforts of gluttony and laziness to contemplate such a stupid notion.

And that's the same individualism which created this world in the first place. People forgetting the sense of general community and that our achievements were inherently intertwined with one another because of our tribal identity. You say you care about your life as if that's something unique. You don't care about strangers, nobody said you had to. There are a ton of people I don't give a shit about within the race, but that's completely besides the "big picture" point of caring for your people.

Political ideology isn't nearly as important by all comparisons, but it's a necessary evil that needs constant attention to maintain civilization and society as a whole. What you're seeing now is decades, centuries even, of neglect by the entire West from doing their goddamn duty to maintain a nation by giving a shit about who's making policies that affects all of society.

What I'm really getting from you is defeatism masqueraded by pessimism, nihilism, and I'm betting a lot of ANCAP.

I know quite a bit about genetics. There are factors, like latitude; populations at lower latitudes suffer higher mutation rates. Additionally, the higher the average age of the father at time of conception, the higher the mutation rate is. The higher the mutation rate, the higher the genetic load is. Genetic load is basically the aggregate bad mutations you have that "leak" your vital energy and make you less evolutionarily fit. Extremely high paternal age is one of the reasons the Aborigines are so fucked up.

Long story short, it's accurate.

You are right, but the 64 new mutations are only a part of the picture. The way the genetic code is activated and the way it is seems also very important.

You are right, but the 64 new mutations are only a part of the picture. What part of the genetic code is activated and the way is it seems also very important.**

can you prove your friends and family exist outside your head? checkmate atheists

You can't prove anything but you can say that some thing are less likely that others.

That's how.

Reposted so that your childish brain can try to comprehend it once more.

I know, sometimes it takes kids awhile to get the hang of something new.

why risk the dissapointment

You might not have an interest in politics and ideology, but politics and ideology have an interest in you.

What I think is that defeatist shills can fuck right off.

Consider "x race that doesn't care about its race" to be a different group to "x race that does care about its race" and realize that your group (the first one) will die out first.

It is simple natural selection. If you do not play the game, you lose.

Oh, and look, a neat video!

With costumes!

Try not to get distracted!

JEWS ARE NOT MORE INTELLIGENT ON AVERAGE
By 1928, Britain’s Jewish Board of Deputies had become dismayed with IQ studies showing Jews were notably less intelligent than the native British. They paid researchers to write a public-relations paper ‘proving’ that Ashkenazi Jews were geniuses (No bias there, then) Jews have endlessly repeated this claim of Ashkenazi ‘genius’ (Levinson, Bachman, Pinker, etc.) However, it has not been supported by any large-scale, standardized IQ tests that hold Jews to the same standards as non-jews. Ever. Wikipedia files the subject of Ashkenazi Jewish intelligence under ‘Pseudoscience’. According to the Israeli government, the average Israeli Jewish IQ is 95–and most Israeli Jews are Ashkenazi. Yet which ‘truth’ dominates the media? That Ashkenazi are ‘geniuses.’ (It’s a bit like the mafia claiming they’re only so rich because they’re geniuses. Right, Tony Soprano. Right.)

Why are you so patronizing? And I think that you are wrong about self interest.

Adults often seem patronizing to children.

Don't worry sport, you'll understand when you're older.

That's a game I don't care loosing.

Yes, because you're just a little boy.

We get it.

Anything new?

The black pill.

Nah.

The black pill is just nihilism.

This is nihilism mixed with poor logic, no foresight and base selfishness/narcissism.

This is the Kid Pill.

Then kill yourself and make room for people who want to play. If you really don't care what happens then being dead makes no difference.
Life is suffering, right? So kill yourself.

Beat me to it.
Proves OP is a filthy, lying Jew.

You don't explain why It's not logical to only caring about friends and family. You are making logical fallacies like ad hominem and accusing me of being irrational.

"Things that are only potentials today don't matter to me - they aren't even real!"

THE KID PILL

"What happens after I'm not here doesn't matter to me."

THE KID PILL

"I care about other people - but only so long as I am here. After I leave, they cease to exist."

THE KID PILL

… Actually, that last one might be more like

THE BABY PILL

Maybe even

THE DOG PILL

Kill yourself, you disgusting anti-white faggot.

Not "anti" anything.

It's been explained quite a bit, but you're either too stupid to understand or not paid well enough to refute. In-group preference is the proven ultimate seizon senryaku. You refuse to live up to the expectations of the group that has your interests in mind and therefore that group has no reason to provide you with the benefits of civilization. Selfish cunts get to go live in the woods by themselves. You're free to enjoy whatever quality of life you can scrounge up with your own two hands, but don't come complaining to us when shitskins come to scalp you and take the fruits of your labors.

So, if the group tells you to jump off a cliff, your dumb ass would fall in line, right?

I understand your position but I ultimately find it to be empty because I have found some meaning to nationalism it's something I care about and nothing I can force you to care about. Still think your stupid.

Okay, one more time kiddo.

Then you don't care about your kids.
Or your family.
Or your friends.

No, you don't, because your kids may well live on after your death.

Again, you only care about you.

You aren't even being rational at this point, saying you care about your friends and family, which you already admitted you don't do.

You DON'T care about your friends and family.

You care only about yourself.

This is evidenced by the fact that you don't care about your kid's kids (whom your kids will care about).
And in that you don't care about your friend's family/friends (whom your friends care about).

Again, this is not complex logic:
You cannot care about your kids, AND not care about those they care about.
And you manage that by not actually caring about your kids - you only care about yourself.

The kids, the family, the friends - they don't matter to you.

Only you matter to you.

If everyone you claim to care about right now died horrible, brutal, nightmarishly painful deaths, you wouldn't care, so long as you didn't experience such and weren't around to give a shit about it.

Hence the lack of foresight - you claim to care about your kids, yet don't care about the conditions which may come about (potentially after your death) which would cause harm and suffering to your kids.

Therefore, you don't actually care about your kids at all, you only care about yourself - the only 'care' you express for your kids in the vein of what they benefits they give to you, and - like a child, or a dog - you cease to care about them at all the minute you walk out of the metaphorical room.

To you, it seems, they basically cease to exist in any sort of paradigm of you giving a shit, specifically, in the context you YOU actually ceasing to have a physical existence in the world.

IOW: You only care so long as you are around to deal with the consequences, and as soon as there are no consequences for you, you don't care about anyone or anything.

Completely selfish.
Blindly narcissistic.
Bereft of foresight.
Generally stupid and irrational.
Utterly nihilistic - morally and spiritually bankrupt, as another user put it so succinctly.

No jokes son, you are legitimately espousing the psychological state of a baby or a dog.

And so I am patronizing you.

Because, not only are you being irrational, you are bringing into question whether you are personally even capable of rational thought.

So, I am addressing you as I might a baby or a dog that somehow managed to figure out how a keyboard works.

In this thread that has been over for what is starting to seem like days at this point.

I'm not in favor of anything either. I just don't care about people but my friends and family.

Kids these days…

ftfy

If that would benefit the whole more than my living, yes.

you sure talk about other people's ages a lot. sounds like insecurity to me.

just how old are you, grandpa?

Use your other ID kiddo, this one makes me laugh too much.

stupid or shill?

too late, I've decided for you, you're both.

You tried the distraction thing already bro, including bringing in your proxy.

Not gonna work.

I don't matter, remember?

You came here to find out what we think about YOUR beliefs.

We've told you.

You've tried to defend your nihilistic, narcissistic, pathetically small-minded, child-like - perhaps even base-animal-like - worldview, and, I mean, let's be real here:
You have failed.
Miserably.

If you're for real - and again, let's be honest here: you aren't - then you are basically an adult with the mindset of a baby. Or a dog. Or a sociopath.

None of those things suggests you have any sort of insight to offer.

And, lo and behold, you don't.

Now go play some SNES.

Actually, why didn't I think of this before?

Go to Holla Forums bro.

You'll fit right in.

the rest of the site can still see how stupid you are lmao. keep filtering out the bad thoughts grandpa

I already told you son, put on the other mask.

This one does a number on my old man sides.

I hate when people start doing meta about what people think or the intention they have when they say that or that. I don't care if you are a shill, a nazi, a jew, a libertarian, a nationalist, a leftist, or anything. I only care about what you say. I somebody say something wrong, you don't need to call him a paid shill for the ZOG to point it out.

Oh, btw, when we hit 250 posts, if you haven't got something new, I'm turning this into a rock thread.

going* meta

Your kind of a tard m8. The hippies shit about how nothing matters but being a worthless cocksuckers is high school philosophy tier. Your a nihilist desperately trying to pretend he is not a nihlist.

He's starting to get mixed up with the proxy. Kids aren't good at multitasking.

Kill yourself.

source?

apparently it does, even when it's not happening

no, I don't. because for the millionth time, we're different people you simple, demented old man.

Wrong. I came here to make the monkey dance. And you haven't disappointed.

No, I haven't. Because your dumb ass still hasn't figured out that we're different people.

lmao, all this reaching

he's forming conclusions from his baseless reaching. lmao

If you aren't willing to do what is right for society, why should society do anything for you?

This kid just won't stop!

I may have to file charges if you keep up this abuse of the elderly.

My sides can't take it.

mmm, I'm sure letting the group decide what you're allowed to think and do is a much better way to live. It's ok, you're probably too stupid to think for yourself. I understand.

What if what benefits society most is killing all minorities?

The DNA itself controls how it is activated. It is a complete blueprint.

It has been discovered that some organisms can condition their gene expression on outside circumstances. This is called epigenetic inheritance. Epigenetic mechanisms exist primarily among sessile organisms. For example; a tree cannot migrate, so it must be able to "preset" its seedlings to deal with the changing local conditions, in effect, the parent organism has evolved to "choose" which genes should be expressed in its offspring to maximize the rate of survival. No such mechanism has ever been discovered in higher mammals, though Marxist jew geneticists insist that they can find an environmental trigger to make sheboons give birth to Newtons.

tl;dr: The epigenome is simply a mechanism that allows a parent organism to select from a predetermined set of genetic options, the best genes to be expressed in its offspring given a particular environment. Epigenetics does not create new genes, nor has it been proven meaningful in humans.

so you're admitting you're an old fart that's passed his prime?

How soon do you think you'll keel over, grandpa?

We might have to create some sort of treatise on the abuse of sides by minors.

This is getting out of hand.

I think I broke a rib.

I made my decision to be apart of the group. The only brainwashed one here is you abandon family nation and any sort of meaningful connections in life so all I can have left is a job. Your a slave m8.

keep reaching

What I mean is that the random mutations occur not only in the genetic code, but in the way he is activated. But I'm not a geneticist so that's just a guess.

Yeah, that's right grandpa, threads do keep going! It'll die eventually though, and we'll get to start all over! Isn't technology great?

Don't let OP distract you bro.

Go through and look at the posting of that ID you just addressed.

Its just OP in a proxy-mask to try to distract you from the shit-tier argument put forth.

You can see, if you look at the meta narrative of the thread, this ID appeared conveniently when OP started getting really badly BTFO.

Suddenly this blatant shitposter appears.

Its OP, in a proxy-mask.

Shills do this regularly - keeps you distracted, feeling like you're addressing multiple agents, when in reality, there's only one.

They'll deny it to the death, of course, like any good shillposter will.

But you don't have to be a genius to figure out the play-by-play with a little time spent examining the IDs.

This one isn't even very well trained - they did a terrible job of offsetting the visible signs in the meta-narrative.

You know what definitely isn't what is right for society? Individualist selfishness.

That is what benefits society most. Racially homogeneous civilizations are the only stable civilizations.

See what I mean?

This kid just won't quit.

Grandpa, I asked you for a source. Did you forget again?

Take your pills today grandpa?

Kill yourself.

If you’re not the same person, post simultaneously.

Checkin while kekkin.

Keep it up son - eat up those replies!

I'm ready to rock.

god you're dumb. thank god you've got that ass grandpa

LET'S ROCK

grandpa, rock stopped being relevant 30 years ago. go take a nap

grandpa, are you in one of your moods again?

Not gonna do it, huh, kiddo.

Sorry son, I can't hear you over all this rock.

And the filter, of course.

Actually I like this music.

Do what grandpa? How are we supposed to time our posts to be simultaneous if we're two different people? Simultaneous posts would be more indicative of one person, not two grandpa.

Fuck off, you arrogant twat. What have you been doing that's "making any difference" for our race? I don't think anyone on Holla Forums believes that shitposting actually accomplishes anything. You're just spewing that bullshit to try and elevate yourself and try and appear all superior.

So you're an naive child who would waste resources on educating the world's non-white masses, resources that could be used to uplift your own countrymen and better your nation, only to have those non-whites leave and use that very education to strengthen their homelands and threaten your global power. Listen, bud. There will never be peace between nations or races as long as humans still exist, resources are scarce, and there's power to struggle for. You either eat, or you're eaten. Shilling for this quasi-egalitarian "nationalism for everybody" just weakens your own nation's ability to expand, conquer, and grow, while it allows potential enemies to grow in strength.

Also, why should we just leave everyone be? There are plenty of resources that are being wasted and squandered by the Africans who have no genuine capacity to utilise them. Our colonial ancestors had the right idea. The Chinese today have the right idea. If you just "let everyone live in their nations" and don't constantly maintain the struggle for dominance and power, you will be overrun.

Eventually you’ll hit 8 months of age and be able to comprehend spatial relationships.

That's because you are a human being with r-type epigenetics being expressed. Most comments here are from k-type individuals.

I thought I was one person, not two. Which is it grandpa? Getting confused again?

Bumplocked for great justice

A few more though - for my buddies over in moderation.

Any requests?

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Is this a looney tunes episode?

straight from the bug swarm handbook. at least try to be creative

Uh, no lmao. You're the one that implied that we're the same person, grandpa. Did you forget again?

Not quite rock but… Ah, fuck it.

LET'S DUBS!

Sage one post. Just one.

OH LOOK! ANOTHER "nationalism 4 every1" FAGGOT. Listen, you egalitarian tard, this is why we lose. You refuse to accept the reality of race relations and conflict. Do you know how we Europeans rose to such global power? Do you know how we conquered and colonised North America? Do you know how we shaped this world into what it is today? We didn't give a shit about silly, naive ideas like "racial birthright" or "the right to live with your own people". Fuck that. We only believed in one thing - the superiority of our own people and our will to expand and conquer. Only the strong races and nations have any genuine "right" to survive, as they are the only ones who have the ability to guarantee themselves this right. Why should we let the niggers in Africa leave ruin to that grand continent full of resources when those would be far better used by whites for white interests?

Do you know why your universalist nationalism argument will fail every time? Because leftists can just ignore it and cry about "muh indians genocided by teh ebil Europeans!!" all day long. we have to be explicitly pro-white and only white. If colonisation and subjugation are in our best interests, then we should by all means pursue them.

Hey Kek, glad to see you're here with me.

This ones for you.

I love rock threads.

This ones for all the Christcucks out there.

You sound like some globalist pleb thats just begging for those plundered shekels

Sage one post. Just one.

The genetic code is all that matters in humans. Epigenetic "gene activation switches" are not important in humans. You can be accurately reconstructed just from your genetic code.

What the fuck are you talking about? I advocate conquest and the subjugation of the weak by the strong, not egalitarian globalism.

Bullshit. That's not even simplistic but downright wrong. Please educate yourself on these topics before commenting and embarassing yourself further. There are good introductory videos on genetics available on Youtube.

That oughta do it.

Nod to the Mod.
Hail Trump.
Praise Kek.
14/88

Yeah grandpa, its those mean old shills, isn't it?

Thanks for admitting you are the same user as the other guy.

Drown yourself, drown yourself, always drown yourself.
WE WIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Stay mad kiddo.
;^}

Post a source refuting me or shut up.

You're all double niggers and the real reason Holla Forums has gone to the dogs. The mods wouldn't have to anchor threads if you'd learn to have a modicum of fucking self control, and ignore the bait instead of taking it.