Jack Donovan goes on the Milo Ynfaggolaus show

youtu.be/tMZ4StQv4JY

He's going mainstream! Interview starts halfway through the podcast.

Filling remaining 75 characters necessary to post with this sentence

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=_8tcAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=druids&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi13rbV5cvMAhXHFh4KHXbaD68Q6AEIIzAB#v=onepage&q=druids&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=V5G1SwrZDqUC&printsec=frontcover&dq=druids&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi13rbV5cvMAhXHFh4KHXbaD68Q6AEINTAE#v=onepage&q=druids&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is the alt-right allowing fags to represent them? What's next, "moderate muslims"?

Well, nobody else is stepping forward to lead. The reason there are fags at the forefront is because fags tend to have no shame and it's harder to get them fired from their jobs. Whereas, straight WN's and far-right people are much more likely to want to stay user. Just a theory.

They skipped that and went straight for the mythical "good jew"

You're right, it's called positionality

Because that's how you co-opt a movement.

You're not going to fix anything with faggots being the leaders, because there are certain areas they are compromised on and will still follow the globalists on.

Faggots don't have children, so they have both time and money to be culture carriers.

The Priesthood was a faggot and female mafia in heathen times, as the men that tried to spin and weave themselves an easy fate, got fucked in the ass by the men willing to use force to win.

Fuck's sake Donovan. Being a faggot is one thing, giving time to faggoted nihilistic Kikes is another.

Pretty much this

Pretty much this.

That's Christians you're thinking about.
Most pagan priests/priestesses, depending on the sect and religion, were allowed to have a wife and kids.

Jack's almost an honory heeb at this point

"Regarding the Joos… I find the subject pretty tiresome, and I'll admit that I start rolling my eyes after the first 5 minutes of listening to a tirade about da Joos." – Jack Donovan

Yuck.

Real progress for whites won't be made until whites are willing to die, go to jail, or be exiled for their beliefs. Don't we have an army of NEETs with nothing to live for anyway?

Nice. Can't wait to see him ravage milo's sissy yid asshole

The pagan priest was the strongest man with the most psychedelics and the greatest desire to see his tribe prosper.

The gods were his gods and the gods of his people.

They were not kind gods with egalitarian charitable values.

They were virulent heroic gods, and their virus were strength and violence and prowess.

We must tell the neets:

A man's potential is limited only by the land and gold of his enemies.

The world is yours for the taking.

A MESAGE TO NEETS:

A man's potential is limited only by the land and gold of his enemies.

The world is yours for the taking.

I've read 'The Way of Men' and generally liked the majority of it. Even though he's gay, he doesn't hesitate to shit on 'gay culture' and from memory I don't think he even bothers to address in the book that he's gay himself. Jack is ok in my books.
The book however does tend to focus more on tribalism after a SHTF scenario - something that we might not even see in our lifetimes.

homosexual werewolf biker gang

His new book focuses on how to build a tribe in the midst of modern society and government.

books.google.com/books?id=_8tcAAAAcAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=druids&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi13rbV5cvMAhXHFh4KHXbaD68Q6AEIIzAB#v=onepage&q=druids&f=false

books.google.com/books?id=V5G1SwrZDqUC&printsec=frontcover&dq=druids&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi13rbV5cvMAhXHFh4KHXbaD68Q6AEINTAE#v=onepage&q=druids&f=false

The Way of Men was the most boring book I've ever read. No sources, just broscience and no attempt at forming a cohesive paradigm.

I would recommend that book to no one

yep he is kind of just using the WN scene as a viral market to shill the completely generic "be ALPHA" talking point and make cash off of people buying books with edgy covers. I read it as well and while it was nice it didn't get into woman hating, it was still pretty much a waste of time

The cool cover was a reason I bought it. Should I an hero?

I liked the bonobo masturbation part and think it rings true. The rest was pretty pointless though.

Tactical virtues and such was a waste, but the bonobo masturbation society was great.
I don't consider Jack a WN at all, race isn't touched upon at all in TWOM.

Don't care.
Care even less.

The alt-right isen't anything new, they're just comming out of the closet. Thanks liberalism.