New Establishment Anti-Trump Tactic

So noticed this was happening, wanted to call it out. It's the next coordinated attack on Trump.

Basically, all of the "hated" personalities in politics – Dick Cheney, Koch Bros, Sheldon Adelson, and various Jewish Groups (orthodox rabbis, etc), are going out of their way to publicly support Donald Trump.

Then the Mainstream Media goes "Oh, these groups support Donald Trump guess he's not really an outsider!"

Don't fall for it. It's literally like the southpark episode where they got the KKK to support the opposite position, so then people said "if the KKK is for it then I'm against it."

We all know Hillary works for the globalist bankers (she literally works for wall street) and that she has poured millions into this "correct the record" PAC (illegally btw) that is basically online shilling, false-flagging, and dis-info.

Then on top of this Trump's quotes are taken out of context or mis-characterized to make it look like he's flip-flopped when he's not. I noticed this a bunch of times when I saw the MSM or some 8ch post claiming Trump said X, and then I went to the transcript and he didn't say X at all.

The anti-Trump forces are playing super dirty, so don't trust what other people say about Trump or what the MSM says about Trump they're just making shit up. If you want to be informed, go find the actual transcript and make up your own mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

usapoliticstoday.com/russia-warns-donald-trump-of-assassination-plot/
redstate.com/streiff/2016/03/03/koch-brothers-throw-towel-opposing-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-president-gop-pick-charles-koch/story?id=38622141
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean the guy trump volontarilaly apointed

Putin was right

usapoliticstoday.com/russia-warns-donald-trump-of-assassination-plot/

wew lad

I don't think this is true, a quick google search turned up nothing. So source?

Yeah, I noticed that. Trump should be wary as well, since he doesn't want to blow his reputation and end up like Romney.

Your thinking the Jew convention manager?

Sheldon did nothing but capitulate.

Adleson endorsed Trump, he didn't get assigned to anything. You are thinking of a different Jew that was appointed to help him raise funds.

Word on the street is that Lewandowski appointed the Jew without consulting Trump, and to make sure that it doesn't damage his cred Trump has to act like he knew about the appointment.

why is trump covered in vanilla frosting?

kill yourself

it's from wwe

He tried to get Christie to put down the donuts.

Holla Forums you need to settle down

good post OP. I think most Holla Forumslacks are aware of this situation, but have a bump anyways

This is so fucking funny. Yeah, they are just going to come and a support him because they secretly hate him. Stop trying to wiggle around the fact that Trobama isn't stuck in with the jewish establishment like glue

IS* stuck with the establishment

No, I'm not.

I'm the OP

The 2nd post was a shill/misinformed post claiming that Trump appointed Sheldon Adleson

I hadn't head of this, and did a google search and it turned up nothing

Asked the guy who made the claim for a source, he didn't respond

Kind of proves my point tho doesn' itt? A lot of lies being spread across Holla Forums and /n/ on this site, so one can assume that it is also happening 4chan, reddit, fb, and all the normie hangouts.

Thx, maybe. Who knows.

The biggest risk with the Trump movement is that it gets Gamergate'd which is to say a bunch of e-celebs and bandwaggoners (also shills/false-flaggers) get on board once it gets "popular" and then the co-opt the movement and sink it.

The second biggest risk with the Trump movement is that people who genuinely want to switch sides (coming over from bernie, whomever), or ask honest questions, get shat on abused because everyone is hyper-sensitive about shilling and then the real shills start shit and engaging in COINTELPRO (calling everyone else a shill, etc).

Don't you have a Hillary rally to attend?

Hmmm, Holla Forums's active users jumped up by a few hundred and suddenly shilling has increased tenfold.

Merely a coincidence, I'm sure!

Well, this seems too soft of them though.

They're constantly going on radio as well about how "donald has divided the party" "hillary will win because she has the same kind of touch to general that obama had" and shit like that.

They're actively going all out with shills.

They're trying to overwhelm the media message that Donald would lose against hillary than how it'd really go. They aren't even touching the left because of how panicked they are trying to ensure Donald loses.

However as always, it's only making donald and the people who support him that much greater into supporting him.

Even if they DDoS'd any sites majorly for trump to try and cut out the support entirely, it'd only serve to anger and awaken just how many steps they take to try and shill. Not to mention making it painfully obvious. None of their tactics have worked or will even work.

Meanwhile the Don is thinking 15 paces ahead, and still leaves them scratching the back of their heads when he's done.

Some will support him because it's expected for one to do so. Some will hold out and never do so. Some will support Trump while working against him. It's a mix.

I wouldn't consider too much into it.

Its fucking unreal that literally the first reply is illustrating exactly the kind of shit that OP is talking about.

And don't listen to the equally shill faggots who say, "Oh this is so obvious, it doesn't even need to be said"

IT NEEDS TO BE SAID OVER AND OVER. EVEN HERE. ESPECIALLY HERE.

"Don't respond, filter and report" is cancer.
Even if everybody in a thread, including the shills, already knows a given truth, saying it again is like a prayer to kek to keep it firmly rooted in reality, and prevent the shill narrative from having any in-road.

This is a good post. Get your guns ready.

This. I'm sorry he's got so many different kike friends and family it's hard to keep them all straight.

The Koch Brothers support Hillary

i like your ID user

also this is fucking truth. why is it always one of the first fucking replies that the shills get on? Do they have bots scouring for new threads?

Sort catalog by creation date. Probably turn on some kind of auto refresh. Keep an eye out for topics your script targets and then you're easily the first one to post.

They changed their tune: redstate.com/streiff/2016/03/03/koch-brothers-throw-towel-opposing-trump/

But my point is that the tactic has become random political celebs (esp. unpopular ones) "aligning" themselves with Trump, so that later Trump may be blamed for anything his "supporters" say/do.

As I said, it was the same strategy used on Gamergate which points to the same adversary. Basically Dick Cheney gives a press release that he supports Trump (and nothing Trump can say or do about this), then MSM says "Will a Trump presidency be like Bush?"

And then the narrative becomes about the controversy itself (meta), rather than debate on the thing which caused the controversy.

Really, if we want to take a lesson from Gamergate it's that it all comes down to the BO/mods and how uncorruptable they are when people try to bribe them with thousands of dollars.

I just browse in catalog mode it's nothing fancy really.

so sick of all the shilling

So are you an /int/ shill, or working for Correct the Record?

Neither I just don't like kikes.

Yes, it's been mentioned before they are trying reverse psychology to kill his support. As we've pointed out to the shills, it won't work. We know better. We understand playing the game. Trump cannot pull an uncle Ben and retain any hope of being elected. That comes after his inauguration.

I'm too busy trolling all my leftist friends and converting all my conservative relatives to give a fuck about this shit.

Just use it as rhetorical flack. "He has to be a serious politician if X supports him!"

That deserves it's own thread if there isn't one already. If they do kill him it will probably be the last mistake any shitskin ever makes again.

Surely this will be the thing that finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, finally, stumps the Trump…

Thanks, OP. I'll be ready for their pathetic mindgames.

guess what:

maybe he'll become LITERALLY HITLER if he wins the , more likely he'll just play golf while the same apparatchiks run the government.

I swear I'm dealing with a bunch of twelvies: how many times have people said he'd haul ass back to center?

TOPKEK

This RedState article is dated March 3rd and refers to the primaries, this interview is from two weeks ago:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-president-gop-pick-charles-koch/story?id=38622141

The Koch Brothers are going to discreetly support Hillary in the general election.

I take intense pleasure from the knowledge that (((donors))) have already burned hundreds of millions of dollars on futilely trying to stump Trump.

I will enjoy seeing them spend a billion more in the general.