Why 1488

why are 1488ers called 1488ers did something happen in that year if so what? I been searching an lurking to see if there was an answer to this question but couldn't find one

Fuck off, nigger.

it's jew code for Hi Hitler

disappointing

It's the year Joseph ben Ephraim Karo, who author the Shulchan Aruch, was born, which is why kosher nationalists like Ramzpaul are referred to as "1488ers". Meanwhile, the more extreme elements of the far-right, like skinheads, are referred to as the "alt-right" because they favor an alternate solution to the jewish problem - extermination instead of simply deportation.

I hope that helped.

op used google but shockingly there was more then one event in a whole year silly nigger lover, to user that answered thank you

Literally kill yourself

How are you this fucking stupid?
I'm not trying to talk shit, I seriously want to know how you don't drown in the shower.

have to get rid of the jews an niggers first then maybe i might kill myself

so whats the real answer to why 1488ers are called that

lurk moar

It's to make subhuman filth ask silly questions.

You haven't been lurking at all.
Even reddit it too good for you; just walk away from the computer.

real truth

Tip: It's 14 words and 88 words. The bulk of the alt right only follow the 14. If you don't know where those two pieces come from, then start digging newfag.

I'll give you a hint without spoon feeding you.

14 words.
H H.

we must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children

Don't spoonfeed the newfag.

88 precepts.

extermination literally means deportation, genius. The word you're looking for is annihilation

Glad you asked.

It's the year Yosef Karo, a great Jewish author of the laws of g-d, or divine laws that all Jews obey.

I would tell you to just lurk more, but seeing as you're too retarded to even use Google, I don't think that would help.

kill yourself