Why don't Cruzcucks/#NeverTrump-ers understand that if Hillary wins the election...

Why don't Cruzcucks/#NeverTrump-ers understand that if Hillary wins the election, American conservatism is essentially dead and the U.S. will become Brazil 2.0?

Not only will she grant amnesty to >30 million illegal aliens (of which 80% will vote Democrat in any future elections), she'll destroy the second amendment and appoint the next 3 to 4 Supreme Court judges, who will all be liberals.

'''If Trump loses, the future of the United States will be completely in the hands of non-whites, Jews and communists. We cannot afford to let that happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/feere/cpacs-2014-amnesty-panel
thehill.com/homenews/house/288541-hispanic-caucus-chairman-denounces-trumps-bigoted-immigration-message
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a game. This is their last attempt to regain control of the party before they're forced to pass it to Trump or watch it all die.

What they don't realize (or don't care about) is that in polarizing the party against Trump, they're scorching their own earth. They're selfishly riding the odds that they could come through this and maintain their positions, ignoring the fact that they're alienating their own voters.

Cruz did not really think he could win, right? He was too extreme even within the Repulican party, and he must have known. I think one of the reasons he did relatively well was because he was the candidate to pick if you didn't want Trump. I only hope they can stand behind him now though.

NeverTrumpers are Jews and their goyim, they want white people destroyed.

"American conservatism" and the GOP dying would be a good thing for us in the long run.

Because they're not actually conservatives, you fucking idiot. That's what they WANT.

They do realize that. Why the fuck do you think they want Hillary to win?

I just want the race war man, seeing these smug fat faced cuckservatives out in public or on TV saying they'll vote for Hillary.

Seeing these Liberals call for One world government while letting spics invade and putting race moxing on TV.

I honestly just want to go full racewar at anytime.

Well, it already started a long time ago. lol.

coldbox! i'll get you next time!

Multiculturalism = Race War

Diversity = Race War

They do realize it. Your mistake is assuming this isn't what they want. Pat Buchanan wasn't telling stories when he said the majority of the high ranking Republicans are closet pinkos. The subversion is real. Yuri told the truth. The elephants and donkeys are a subverted fifth column and need to die.

We're gonna need another elephant!

They don't call them cuckservatives for nothing.

Like others have been saying, the upper echelons of the party don't care. Hillary is business as usual. They can control her and keep their comfy positions. Trump scares them.

For the mid-level pundits and their mouthbreathing subscribers, it's one of two things. Most of them are still irrationally angry that Cruz lost. I saw a redstate mod start ranting about a Hillary-led communist dictatorship being better than whatever "fascist regime" Trump brought about. The ones who aren't irrational are just ignorant. They have high-time preference. Since they don't understand race and how minorities will always vote their self-interest, they just assume that the incoming Hispanic voters will vote 50% Republican someday - despite all evidence to the contrary.

On the other hand, keep in mind that a LOT of the #NeverTrump folks are actually minorities who pick up on the fact that "Make America Great Again" has an implicit pro-white message (that white people don't grasp) and it triggers their subconscious anxieties. Jews, mulattoes, Cubans, buttmad chinks, etc.

Cruzcucks and their ilk think they can plan for 2020 while Hillary is in office. They'll be lucky if there will be a Republican party, or even white people to form something like it, in 2020.

Because nevertrump don't care about conservative America.

They care about two things: free trade and wars for Israel, which Hillary will give them.

I don't even care about the race war. If a civil war breaks out, most Mexicans will flee back to Mexico just as easily as they fled to the USA, so there would probably be very little "race warring" going on. The more important part would be killing the traitors.

The race has already started, it's just a cold war right now.

All non-white majorities will vote Democrat, always. Doesn't matter if they're immigrants or not.

They all have to go back, legals and illegals.

Protip: That's going to happen with Trump too bro.

Just look at the demographics and expand 10-15 years into the future.

Deporting the illegal won't save America, esp. not if its touchback amnesty mode. The Wall will not change the current demographics, merely inhibit further slide. There is no way to save the US without much more drastic measures, taken within the next 2-5 years.

This was all a trick, a diversion, a ruse to get you to think this was the answer - but its not, and it won't save you, and those pulling the strings know as much.

Hillary is rapid transition, Trump is holding pattern permitting gradual transition.
Look 20 years ahead, and there is no appreciable demographic difference, regardless of which one is elected.

America is already dead, the only question is whether you want to bury it in the mud now and get it over with, or play Weekend at Bernie's (why did we not meme that more?) for a few more years.

The only peaceful solution is to divide the country up demographically. Like full political segregation. Otherwise it's going to be a holocaust for real this time.

The US is already dead pretty much.

Pfffffft.

Get real bro.

Cruz wasn't even a holding pattern, he was just another flavor of Hillary's rapid transition.

For Kek's sake, he's a spic.

He doesn't care about the border at all, likely relishes his folk taking control.

A fools notion.

There will be no peaceful secession, nor segregation.

You will have to fight, or you will simply die.

… Frankly?
You're already dead, your brain just doesn't know it yet.

Its like stepping on a brontosaur's tail, it takes awhile for the message to get back up to the head.

As you say, the US is basically already dead, this is just a distraction to keep you calm in the transition, whether it be rapid or gradual.

His voting record proves other wise, he constantly bashed rubio for the gang of 8, he opposed all forms of amnesty and was tough on guns. now we are going to elect a NY liberal faggot loving, gender neutral bathroom supporting cuck who will put israel first before america.

Meaningless.

You are a fool to think him any better than the rest of the cucks, which are no better than Shillary.

Its rapid transition or holding pattern, and Cruz falls squarely in the former category.

Hah, voting record… You ain't from round here.

You mean this guy?

Oh, also

Pffffft.

The crowd loved him the officials had to say they hated him. He appeals to americans no matter their heritage.

Uh, that crowd was mostly jewish donors and politicans.

That's not a comeback bro.

I never said Trump didn't suck Israel's Dick.

You brought it up in the context as though Rafael the Rat wouldn't.

And now you leap to shill against Trump, even though I think he's just a holding pattern.

Definitely not from round here, or else just a still-salty Ratcuck.

Shalom.

That guy Boot, like most NeverTrump, are either neocon jews or brainwashed goyim who hate the thought of American First. They don't, nor have they ever, given a shit about America. For them, it's all about the moral posturing about "muh party" so the goys keep reading them. They couldn't care less about the constitution or the fate of America, it's Israel first.

so what's your suggestion considering he's already the Republican nominee? Not vote for Trump because he might be liberal ZOG puppet and instead vote for Hillary who is a liberal ZOG puppet instead?

If I didn't believe you were just shitposting for a giggle I'd have to say you are legitimately retarded

טראמפ הוא גוי של שבת

As expected.

But sorry, I don't speak Skaventongue.

טראמפ הוא מוח האב, הוא עובד טוב בשבילנו היהודים. הגויים נועדו לשרת את יומם ולילה הנבחר!

Reported for ratrunes.

Go eat some foreskins with the Horned Rat.

You should love hebrew just like Trump's daughter does!

this is why there can't be another ron-paul-failure.

The efforts need to be intensified hundredfold. We must assume that everything is lost at every second, and intensify everything, not one single drop of achivement should be wasted.

Why?

I don't like Trump all that much, if at all.

And his daughters are both ugly piefaces.

At least the one who became a hebe got hers sliced up to look better.

Sorry Skavenborne, but I'm not a Trump supporter, which should have been obvious to you… And would have been, if you weren't try g so desperately to counter signal against Trump.

They need to train you people better.

And you need to study your manual better, before you end up on a kibbutz.

Will you stop responding to him? He's probably some 17 year old shitposter from halfchan that comes here to get people's panties in a bunch. Quit falling for obvious bait

Yeah, Trump will just buy white America some more time. We're definitely not going to be able to save the country without a mass culling of communists, non-whites and kikes.

All that negativity is going to come back to haunt them when Trump takes the Presidency. They are going to be cut out unless they come to him begging on their knees.

The only way you lose is if you give up. The issue with faggots like you, is that is all you can do. You act like if everything isn't going your way, then you must immediately give up.

If you do not understand why we are supporting Trump, why we continue to struggle, why we refuse to lose, then you should lurk more, because if you really believed it was over, then you should have killed yourself already.

There is no glory in sitting there, watching your society, your culture, your people be enslaved, raped, pillaged, and consumed. There is no serenity in dying, knowing you did nothing to fight against your fate.

bump

who the fuck cares about "the country"? America is just a construct, a slab of land in which various tribes live, and headed by a bunch of globalists, plutocrats and genocidal stuffed-shirts. Our priority should be inculcating red pilled ideas in the whites that remain, raising our birthrates, and fighting tooth and nail against efforts to force diversity onto us. I think these incredibly generalized statements like AMERICA IS FUCKED only distract from that, and pull our attention away from the kind of localized networking we need to be doing.

They aren't actual conservatives. Hillary might as well be a Neocon. If Trump wins, neocons are dead. If Hillary wins, neocons can get elected to lesser offices. Their only hope of maintaining power is to screw trump, hope there is no revolt, and ride out the last days of their shrinking party until they retire.

No user! I've realized that America will never be a 100% pure aryan fairyland of yeoman farmers and idyllic small-town scenery, therefore I'm abandoning all hope. That's just being realistic, not a petulant child who's never had to fight for anything!

yes. why else would he fuck up his chance to be vp?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

This Jewish country should die and once it does, we can form a new, White-only country out of the ashes.

tl;dr: Fuck the Jewnited States of Zogerica.

Cuckservatives would rather Hillary (and democrats in general) get in and have another 4 years to ruin the country because they think they can get THEIR guy in 4 years from now assuming Trump doesn't try a second time.

What they don't understand is that this isn't a battle of conservatism vs liberalism. It's a battle of nationalism vs globalism. They have gone the way of the dinosaurs, the blast wave has ripped the skins from their bones, but they persist as spooky dinosaur skeletons out of sheer ignorance of reality.

we dont need them

Trump can win without them

cis.org/feere/cpacs-2014-amnesty-panel

Trump also noted that amnesty is a benefit for the Democratic Party, while calling out Rubio:

"When you let the 11 million — which will grow to 30 million people — in, I don't care who stands up, whether it's Marco Rubio, and talks about letting everybody in, you won't get one vote. Every one of those votes goes to the Democrats. You have to do what's right; it's not about the votes necessarily. But of those 11 million potential voters which will go to 30 million in a not too long future, you will not get any of those votes no matter what you do, no matter how nice you are, no matter how soft you are, no matter how many times you say 'rip down the fence and let everybody in' you're not going to get the votes. So with immigration, you better be smart and you better be tough, and they're taking your jobs, and you better be careful. You better be careful."

Trump criticized by Democrat for ‘bigoted’ immigration message

thehill.com/homenews/house/288541-hispanic-caucus-chairman-denounces-trumps-bigoted-immigration-message

As the first speaker at Friday’s CPAC event, the real estate mogul and reality TV host called immigration reform a “suicide mission” for Republicans, arguing that “everyone of those 11 million people will be voting Democratic.”

“When it comes to immigration, you know that the 11 million illegals, even if given the right to vote, you know, you're going to have to do what's right, but the fact is 11 million people will be voting Democratic,” Trump said.

“You have to be very, very careful, because you could say that to a certain extent the odds aren’t looking so great for Republicans, that you are on a suicide mission,” he added. “You are just not going to get those votes.”

Trump then advocated for opening the borders to European immigrants, who he described as “tremendous” and “hard-working people.”

“Nobody wants to say it, but I have many friends from Europe, they want to come in,” Trump said. “Tremendous people, hard-working people. They can't come in. I know people whose sons went to Harvard, top of their class, went to the Wharton School of finance, great, great students. They happen to be a citizen of a foreign country. They learn, they take all of our knowledge, and they can't work in this country. We throw them out. We educate them, we make them really good, they go home – they can't stay here – so they work from their country and they work very effectively against this. How stupid is that?”

Hinojosa called Trump’s message “an ill-informed economic myth” with racial undertones.

“His claims that European immigrants should have an easier immigration process than others is at best an ill-informed economic myth and at worst, racist rhetoric,” he said.

Even if 'accelerationism' was a valid path it would mean voting for Trump anyway because on election night the mexicans are going to start riots in L.A. and Chicago and possibly elsewhere and attack whites for no other reason than they could be Trump supporters.

It honestly won't matter. Trump doesn't have to appeal to them, past elections are evident that most voters don't bother showing up to the polls to vote AGAINST a candidate only for one.

When the GOP essentially shut out paleocons by fucking over Ross Perot and the Reform Party by passing aggressive anti-third party laws, some in the GOP were afraid that in 2000 Reformers would vote Al Gore or Ralph Nader in protest… the truth is they just stopped voting (and started boiling in anger until Trump appeared).

I don't see cuckservatives like mormons and hardcore evangelicals voting for Hillary as a guy with a Mormon family I can tell you mormons aren't comfortable with women in a seat of power (especially the women)…

Oh and before you write off mormons as being too few to matter, mormons actually go and fucking VOTE, so much that they are 5% of the Republican voting block.

So wait, b-based Mormons are actually going to help us this time?