Kencuckians actually have pic related as cuckernor

shaking my damn head to be quite honest with you my family

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought when I first saw this thread, "maybe he just married a black woman. That's not cucking, he's a racemixer (which is also degenerate) but it's not the same thing as being a cuck.

Nope.

Pic related is his whole family.

They adopted kids ?

Oh wow, and he had to make it even worse, instead of adopting native born niggers, he went to ethiopia and brought more niggers here.

JUST

Adopting shitskins should be a capital crime.

A friend of mine adopted a black kid. It came out of left field tbh.

Years before he used to say "nigger" so much that I would warn him about it before I let him around some of my work friends.

Sounds like your friend drank the kool-aid.

hes raising another mans child. that is cucking

The worst part is, How do you come back from such a decision? You don't, I would say.
By now he loves the little nog and so he will forswear his own people in any future racial habbening.

The antifa guy in this pic may one day become our friend and comrade, but my friend is forever lost. It's a real bummer.

How do cuckolds like this manage to get into power? Seriously it's like every single republican secretly has a half-nigger grandkid or something.

Virtue insurance. No one can call him a racist. He's untouchable. At least, until the pendulum swings. Then his insurance becomes a liability.

The mom is by far the best looking, he gave those kids cuck genes.

That kid's pretty fashy looking.

Shit man, feel sorry for you

I think Kentucky elected a low functioning autist as governor

let me guess, devout christian?

you will never see a person with skin that black come from a white parent.

It's like he went out of his way to make a statement or something

I voted for the libertardian candidate for governor, because Bevins is a fucking Yankee carpetbagger coming down from New England to be governor of Kentucky, the fuck with that, Kentuckian should be governor of Kentucky not a fucking outside. I didn't learn he and his wife adopted nigger babies until after he was elected, but that was just the turds on top of the garbage sundae he already was.

God, I don't see why people give a shit about cock fighting, two roosters naturally fight each other when they're in contact, it's not like dogs where you have to beat them as puppies to make them mean and get them to fight. Most males chicks get grounded up into slurry anyway, so I dont see the big deal.

But yeah, Bevins on top of being a Yankee carptbagger and a nigger-lover is also a tardo.

COME TO ENDCHAN, IT'S BETTER THAN Holla Forums

endchan.xyz/pol

. . . ..