DONALD TRUMP'S IMMIGRATION PLAN: MASS TOUCHBACK AMNESTY

DONALD TRUMP'S IMMIGRATION PLAN: MASS TOUCHBACK AMNESTY

Eric Trump: My Dad's Immigration Plan Includes Amnesty
youtu.be/Crqo887vot4?t=315
"The point isn't just deporting them, it's deporting them and letting them back in legally. He's been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but its deporting them and letting them back legally."

Donald Trump: Give Illegal Immigrants Legal Status
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html

"One, we have a law, right? You're supposed to come in legally. I would get people out and I would have an expedited way of getting them back into the country, so they can be legal. Let them be legal."

"We have to bring great people into this country. OK? And I want to bring – I love the idea of immigration, but it's got to be legal immigration. Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it's the grapes or whether it's jobs. And sometimes it's jobs. In all fairness, I love our country, but sometimes it's jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn't even want to do. There are jobs that a lot of people don't want to do. I want to move them out. I want to move them back in and let them be legal. But they have to be in here legally."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u4nse
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/15/cpac-2013-donald-trump-immigration-reform-suicide-/
cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/trump-deporting-illegals-theyll-go-out-and-come-back-if-they-deserve
newsmax.com/Newsfront/trump-illegal-immigrants-have/2015/08/15/id/670307/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/08/exclusive-donald-j-trump-first-candidate-reply-sessions-test/
donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
numbersusa.com/blog/trump-walking-back-some-amnesty-comments-and-filling-some-blanks-and-we-raise-his-grade
thehill.com/homenews/house/288541-hispanic-caucus-chairman-denounces-trumps-bigoted-immigration-message
bigstory.ap.org/article/d5d461d65f9e46b69f7f22c47a86c8d7/trump-has-used-foreign-student-labor-he-pledges-ban
washingtonpost.com/local/they-say-they-arrived-in-the-us-illegally-now-theyre-working-on-trumps-dc-hotel/2015/07/06/9a785116-20ec-11e5-84d5-eb37ee8eaa61_story.html
nytimes.com/1990/07/13/nyregion/trump-says-he-didn-t-know-he-employed-illegal-aliens.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-says-controversy-over-his-tower-was-trumped-n397821
nytimes.com/2016/02/26/us/politics/donald-trump-taps-foreign-work-force-for-his-florida-club.html?_r=0
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-exclusive-idUSKCN0Q62RQ20150801
nytimes.com/1998/06/14/nyregion/after-15-years-in-court-workers-lawsuit-against-trump-faces-yet-another-delay.html?pagewanted=all
businessinsider.com/undocumented-immigrants-donald-trump-hotel-report-2015-7
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/02/25/the-truth-behind-donald-trump-hiring-temp-h-2b-visa-workers-in-florida/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They aren't being vetted at all currently. It's better than what's been happening for the last 8 years.

B I G B E A U T I F U L D O O R
I
G

B
E
A
U
T
I
F
U
L

D
O
O
R

B E A U T I F U L J E W I S H B A B I E S

You shills don't even try to hide yourselves.

You Trump shills don't even try to hide yourselves.

take it to >>>Holla Forums

Thanks for exposing this, OP.
I'll be voting for hillary, the only trustworthy politician
:^)

Are you implying that pol is against Trump?
Fuck off to reddit you smelly communist.

OH MY GOD THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!

Oh wait he's been saying this since June 2015, so everybody is already aware of it and it changes nothing. How does it feel to fail at shilling, (((OP)))? :^)

lel

This, only Jeb Bush can save us.
:^)

You have convinced me, OP. I am now a Cruz Missile! Let's blow up the competition and make a comeback!

Delusional fuckers. You don't have to stop supporting Trump to be critical of him, you fucking cucks.

kill yourself op
archive.is/u4nse

oh look it's the same thread as before

you are pathetic OP

Yes, he will totally let them back in once they leave :^). Honestly, this is "Are you Smarter than a Beaner?" the policy.

We've had thousands of shitposts of "you have to go back."

Now it'll probably be said that we knew all along that amnesty was part of the deal and that we really need a wall to keep out terrorists.

On a more serious note… We are used to much better shills than what we have been seeing the past week. Right? Shills used to atleast present a challenge.. but this new batch is so subpar that I… I know what it is. HAHAHHAHA THESE NEW SHILLS ARE FUCKING WOMEN. HAHAHAHAHAA

is there a single thing you can do as well as men? jeez it must be humiliating knowing that there are only 2 sexes and you belong to the stupider of the two.

Gas yourself you fucking shills. I came here from 4cucks thinking there would be less shilling, but it looks like there is no site that is not within your reach.

This

I'm sorry we don't support open borders like you want us to, (((OP))) :^)

No seriously that's your actual complaint, Trump's little vetting process doesn't go far enough for you. You want actual amnesty and full blown open borders

kek

Amnesty doesn't necessarily even have anything to do with immigration…Shows how much you really know…

s-s-sorry

Ted Cruz warned everyone that this was Trump's plan but the idiots on Holla Forums would not listen.

It's ok user I know it hurt you more than it did me

"Israel is our greatest ally."

#Trump2016

My criticism comes from him being much more liberal than I thought he was, you cuck. Do you want beaners coming here illegally, legally or not at all, like I do?

Kill yourself, cuck.

Gas yourself

Yes goyem, you should have voted for Ted "Goldman Sachs" Cruz.

lol you're bad at this

How many cocks did you smoke today?

Notice how you're incapable of seeing I've never said I don't support Trump, rather that I do (he's honestly the best candidate) but think he's fucking shit on many issues, e.g. immigration. Reading comprehension, cucklord.

Kill yourself.

Who are you quoting?

It's called an implication, newfag

Yeah, you're a paranoid mongoloid with no reading comprehension. I'm out, cucklord.

Trump's convention manager worked for Goldman Sachs and is Jewish.

TRANSLATION:

hahahahaha

Where the fuck do you learn to shill faggot? Like are you a nigger who got a shill job through affirmative action?

Pretty much this. These shilling attempts are really pathetic. After all these months there is 0% chance of the board turned against Trump. The shilling is completely ineffective.

Thought you were out?

Shills can't stop replying as usual.

I mean sure, I'd rather we just line them up and shoot them myself. But his policy is good enough.

Nah, I just filtered that other retard.

Campaign manager=/=wife

Tell your boss to get a new tactic to shill this site, because this is just hilariously awful.

Doesn't having amnesty defeat the purpose of a wall?

No, because a wall still will keep illegals out.

It's not hard.

lol no chance nigger

try harder

Filtered too. Kill yourself cuck.

Are you implying that a person running things for you in a political position is better in terms of comprised positions than a woman you are fucking?

Quite clearly you are here to D&C us, it's obvious.

Get better at your job Mordecai.

That job is about as political as the shit I took this morning.

Is it just me or has the quality of shilling seriously diminished? Put some effort into it you cunts.

Why are so many people lying sorry "correcting the record"? Here is what Trump said (from he transcript)

—-

Summary: Kick every illegal out, let some come back in (legally) but not as citizens.

Trump needs to watch himself more. This could neck him.

Everyone knows this is code for "we might let a few of the smart ones back in." The US immigration list is far too fucked for most of them to ever return.

Take that out of your shill attempt next time, Herschel.

It's easy to fire a manager, it's harder to fire a wife.

You are actually unable to stop replying.

It's sad. You need the 3 cents per post.

Fuck this thread I'm out. And I mean it, kikenstein.

Looks like shilling budget is fixed: it's either quantity or quantity.

fug :D
quality or quantity*

He is running the convention as well.

false-flaggers pls go

It's been said that dogs are the ones which listen for dog whistle.

Also:

End yourself.

But if you just let them back legally, then who are you keeping out? And if they are being let back in an expedited way, how are they vetted?

Holy shit you're retarded

Watch out guys, the kike's getting triggered

It's so fucking obvious that I'd have to agree with other anons, it's being done by women.

So, it's time for redpills on feminism, or we should just ignore them?

Are you just gonna keep spamming the same shit on this board over and over again?

Holla Forums is deluding themselves. Trump is probably not going to win, Hillary is the anointed one and the demographics are too fucked to avoid that. Even if he does, his actual policy positions are far more kosher than his rhetoric.
Trump is important because he represents a sea change in American politics. He himself isn't that important, what comes next is.
Remember this, and don't lose hope when all the dreams of God Emperor Trump don't come to pass. He's just the beginning.

Start posting your gains for them to admire or be triggered by. Trigger the femicunts with "toxic masculinity"

Hillary shills are really bad at it. What did she hire? College students, niggers and femininsts? Jesus, even Cruz hired at least an ex-CIA agent.

I shill Gary Johnson for free.

YAWN. OP is a persistent shill. I hope for him he's getting paid. I guess some illegals will come back and ask for some legal status. Will they get it? I don't know. OP wants everyone here to believe Trump will grant amnesty to every illegal immigrant except those with a criminal record.

CPAC 2013: Donald Trump: Immigration reform is a ‘suicide mission’ for GOP

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/15/cpac-2013-donald-trump-immigration-reform-suicide-/

Donald Trump said the Republican party will lose elections if it reforms the nation’s entitlement programs and will hand Democrats 11 million votes if Congress grants citizenship to illegal immigrants, likening the reform efforts to a “suicide mission.”

“The fact is 11 million people will be voting Democratic. You can be out front. You can be the spearhead. You can do whatever you want to do, but everyone of those 11 million people will be voting Democratic,” he said. “It is just the way it works.”

“You have to be very, very careful, because you could say that to a certain extent the odds aren’t looking so great for Republicans, that you are on a suicide mission,” he said. “You are just not going to get those votes.”

Trump on Illegals: 'They're Going to Go Out, and They'll Come Back If They Deserve to Come Back'

cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/trump-deporting-illegals-theyll-go-out-and-come-back-if-they-deserve

newsmax.com/Newsfront/trump-illegal-immigrants-have/2015/08/15/id/670307/

"We have to make a whole new set of standards" for those immigrating to the U.S., he added.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/08/exclusive-donald-j-trump-first-candidate-reply-sessions-test/

Question 4: A supermajority of GOP voters say immigration is too high. Every year, on autopilot, we let in another one million immigrants on green cards, 700,000 foreign guest workers, half a million foreign students, and 100,000 refugees and asylees. Historical precedent would be to reduce record-breaking immigration, rather than continuing to surge it beyond all historical precedent. Will you support legislation to reduce immigration numbers, and will you oppose legislation that would add to the number?

ANSWER: I will support legislation to reduce the numbers, and will oppose legislation to increase the numbers. I have laid out a detailed plan to accomplish this goal on my website. My suggested reforms include a requirement to give all open jobs to Americans first — instead of importing foreign replacements.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

End birthright citizenship. This remains the biggest magnet for illegal immigration. By a 2:1 margin, voters say it’s the wrong policy, including Harry Reid who said “no sane country” would give automatic citizenship to the children of illegal immigrants.

Immigration moderation. Before any new green cards are issued to foreign workers abroad, there will be a pause where employers will have to hire from the domestic pool of unemployed immigrant and native workers. This will help reverse women's plummeting workplace participation rate, grow wages, and allow record immigration levels to subside to more moderate historical averages.

numbersusa.com/blog/trump-walking-back-some-amnesty-comments-and-filling-some-blanks-and-we-raise-his-grade

Trump has raised his overall grade to a C+, which again puts him in the No. 3 spot among all 21 Presidential Hopefuls of both Parties.

(only Rick Santorum and Scott Walker are above him, which makes him the best candidate now that these two are out of the race)

pick one, chaim. documented immigrants have always been allowed in

Reminder that your kike can't win

The Jewish national finance chairman of Donald Trump's presidential campaign, Steven Mnuchin, was a much higher level Goldman Sachs executive than Heidi Cruz is. He also ran a hedge fund that was funded by George Soros.

Reminder that literally nobody here is spamming Bernie Sanders shit, unlike the minimum wage Donald Trump campaign interns such as yourself.

They won't be illegal once they're made legal.

See how that works?

I like how you left out this part of the transcript:

TRUMP: No citizenship.

We will see. Later down the line, who knows what is going to happen, but legal status.

(CROSSTALK)

BASH: So you're open to… (CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: It's something I would think about, but I would say, right now, no, I'm not open to it. I would say legal status.

thehill.com/homenews/house/288541-hispanic-caucus-chairman-denounces-trumps-bigoted-immigration-message

The chairman of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus on Friday tore into Donald Trump’s immigration message to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), calling his comments “bigoted” and borderline “racist.”

“Donald Trump may provide comic relief, but his bigoted comments at CPAC have no place in the discussion for realistic solutions to our country’s immigration problems,” Rep. Ruben Hinojosa (R-Tex.) said in an email to The Hill.

As the first speaker at Friday’s CPAC event, the real estate mogul and reality TV host called immigration reform a “suicide mission” for Republicans, arguing that “everyone of those 11 million people will be voting Democratic.”

“When it comes to immigration, you know that the 11 million illegals, even if given the right to vote, you know, you're going to have to do what's right, but the fact is 11 million people will be voting Democratic,” Trump said.

“You have to be very, very careful, because you could say that to a certain extent the odds aren’t looking so great for Republicans, that you are on a suicide mission,” he added. “You are just not going to get those votes.”

Trump then advocated for opening the borders to European immigrants, who he described as “tremendous” and “hard-working people.”

“Nobody wants to say it, but I have many friends from Europe, they want to come in,” Trump said. “Tremendous people, hard-working people. They can't come in. I know people whose sons went to Harvard, top of their class, went to the Wharton School of finance, great, great students. They happen to be a citizen of a foreign country. They learn, they take all of our knowledge, and they can't work in this country. We throw them out. We educate them, we make them really good, they go home – they can't stay here – so they work from their country and they work very effectively against this. How stupid is that?”

Hinojosa called Trump’s message “an ill-informed economic myth” with racial undertones.

“His claims that European immigrants should have an easier immigration process than others is at best an ill-informed economic myth and at worst, racist rhetoric,” he said.

Hinojosa said 18 percent of all small business owners in the U.S. were immigrants, who account for 4.7 million jobs and carry a $776 billion economic impact. The bulk of these small business owners, Hinojosa said, were non-European.

“Clearly, there are fringe elements within the Republican Party that feel compelled to bloviate with ignorant and extremist rhetoric,” he continued. “Nonetheless, Democrats and the CHC have always stood ready to work with our responsible, reasonable colleagues in the Republican Party to bring about real reform.”

Except that Trump's campaign rhetoric is completely at odds with his lifelong business practices. Trump is a transparent fraud. But Trump supporters don't know this because they don't do any research.

Donald Trump and Illegal Immigrant Workers

Trump used Foreign Student Labor he Pledges to Ban
bigstory.ap.org/article/d5d461d65f9e46b69f7f22c47a86c8d7/trump-has-used-foreign-student-labor-he-pledges-ban

At Trump Hotel Site, Illegal Immigrant Workers Wary
washingtonpost.com/local/they-say-they-arrived-in-the-us-illegally-now-theyre-working-on-trumps-dc-hotel/2015/07/06/9a785116-20ec-11e5-84d5-eb37ee8eaa61_story.html

Trump Says he didn't Know he Employed Illegal Aliens
nytimes.com/1990/07/13/nyregion/trump-says-he-didn-t-know-he-employed-illegal-aliens.html

Trump Tower got its Start with Undocumented Foreign Workers
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-says-controversy-over-his-tower-was-trumped-n397821

Donald Trump to Foreign Workers for Florida Club: You're Hired
nytimes.com/2016/02/26/us/politics/donald-trump-taps-foreign-work-force-for-his-florida-club.html?_r=0

Donald Trump's Companies have sought Visas to import at Least 1,100 Workers
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-exclusive-idUSKCN0Q62RQ20150801

After 15 Years in Court, Workers' Lawsuit against Trump Faces Yet another Delay
nytimes.com/1998/06/14/nyregion/after-15-years-in-court-workers-lawsuit-against-trump-faces-yet-another-delay.html?pagewanted=all

Immigrants with Questionable Legal Status are Reportedly helping to build Donald Trump's New Luxury Hotel
businessinsider.com/undocumented-immigrants-donald-trump-hotel-report-2015-7

Its touch back amnesty, All he is doing is doing VOLUNTARY deportations, and they will be EXPEDITED right back in. 80% of illegals support this idea. he is going to make it VERY EASY for mexishits to come into America LEGALLY, its basically having a border with a door in the middle saying come right in!

there is only about 1-2 million illegals with criminal records, so most of them will be sent back in, still making us a minority in our own nation. Trump is also a shady guy who rips people off.

Eighteen years ago, Wojciech Kozak helped build Trump Tower, the skyscraper jewel in Donald J. Trump’s real-estate empire. Today, Mr. Kozak recalls that time with nightmare memories of backbreaking 12-hour shifts and of being cheated with 200 other undocumented Polish immigrants out of meager wages and fringe benefits. “‘We worked in horrid, terrible conditions,” Mr. Kozak said of the six months he spent in 1980 wielding a sledgehammer and a blowtorch in demolishing the Bonwit Teller Building on Fifth Avenue to make way for Trump Tower. “We were frightened illegal immigrants and did not know enough about our rights.”

[Harry] Diduck, the unlikeliest foe for the glamorous real estate tycoon, stuck to his guns and so did his lawyers, the late Burt Hall, a prominent labor lawyer and his partner, Wendy Sloan. After a trial in 1991, federal Judge Charles Stewart ruled that the Trump Organization and its partner, Equitable Life Assurance Society, conspired with a former union leader to withhold $325,000 in benefit payments plus interest adding up to about $4 million. An appeals court ordered the case retried and that is where it was headed until last month’s settlement agreement, which was placed under seal. Neither side would give specifics. “It has been resolved on terms agreeable to both sides,” said Sloan who was joined by lawyer Lewis Steel. Diduck died in 1992. “He never stood to make a nickel,” Sloan said. “The money was to go to the [union] funds.

So literally his ideas are no different then Bush,Kasich, or Rubio. they all wanted amnesty just with out the border. America is still going to be majority non white, so stop with the le glorious emperor because you're still going to be a minority in your nation.

Pissy kids that want to hate on Trump at this point. It serves no purpose.

Do you even know how hard it is to legally go into the US and stay there?

Hehe, that big wall will have a big nice door

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Trump has made it clear many times that only the very good ones will ever be let back in, who have contributed a lot to society and have not committed crimes.

At Trump Hotel Site, Illegal Immigrant Workers Wary

Trump Says he didn't Know he Employed Illegal Aliens

Trump Tower got its Start with Undocumented Foreign Workers

Immigrants with Questionable Legal Status are Reportedly helping to build Donald Trump's New Luxury Hotel

Are you aware that it isn't Trump himself who directly hires the thousands of workers but the contractors and the subcontractors? The contractors and the subcontractors are the ones supposed to hire legal workers, that's their responsability. I'm pretty sure Trump never told them to hire illegals to save money.

Donald Trump to Foreign Workers for Florida Club: You're Hired

Donald Trump's Companies have sought Visas to import at Least 1,100 Workers

The Truth Behind Donald Trump Hiring “Temp H-2B Visa Workers” in Florida

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/02/25/the-truth-behind-donald-trump-hiring-temp-h-2b-visa-workers-in-florida/

Does the word “Snowbird” ring a bell? Florida has a “tourist season” which runs from (generally speaking) just after Thanksgiving to Easter annually. January, February and March are the peak. The first Monday in February is the absolute peak as almost every time-share and hotel unit flips that week.

The volume of work within the service and hospitality industry doubles during the tourist season, and those businesses who hire within the general labor market struggle to increase their labor in relationship to the increase in business. In addition, local workers looking for employment are reluctant to take temporary or “seasonal” jobs, and prefer longer term -more stable- employment.

Many businesses need to double, or in some cases triple, their workforce in order to meet the business demand.

You're supposed to reveal the source and post a link when you do a copy-paste. Internet 101.