Luciferian Ideals

Hi, Thought id write up my summary of so called Luciferianism (Enlightenment) please dont jump the gun and go all Jesus on me. Spend a moment a read.

Although sometimes mistakenly associated with Satanism due to the Christian interpretation of the fallen angel, Luciferianism is a wholly different belief system and absolutely does not revere the devil figure or most characteristics typically affixed to Satan and Evil.

Rather, Lucifer in this context a symbol of enlightenment,independence and human progression

They support the protection of the natural world. Both the arts and sciences are crucial to human development, and thus both are cherished. Luciferians think that humans should be focused on this life and how to make the most of it every single day.

The ability to recognize both good value and negative, to accept that all actions have consequences, both positive and negative, and to actively influence one's environment, is a key factor.

For Luciferians, enlightenment is the ultimate goal. The basic Luciferian principles highlight truth and freedom of will, praising the inner self human potential and one’s ultimately your own potential.

Traditional dogma is shunned as a basis for morality on the grounds that humans should not need deities or fear of eternal punishment to distinguish right from wrong and to do good.

All ideas should be tested before being accepted, and even then one should remain skeptical because knowledge and understanding are fluid.

Regardless of whether Lucifer is conceived of as a deity or as a mere archetype, he is a representation of ultimate knowledge and exploration: humanity’s savior and a champion for continuing personal growth.

The Lucifer of the bible is a negative dogma brought by a religion seeking ignorance.

Together Humans in our Exalted position have such grand potential we could become God Like in our ability to build a better universe for us all.So be Kind, Think Hard, Think again and more importantly work hard and become exalted in your ability as a good man or woman

Please don't reply with hatred or abuse but constructive discussion after you have spent some time thinking of a decent reasonable reply

thanks for reading and all the best to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_(morning_star)
youtube.com/watch?v=NOl1mKjyagc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so tell me POL why dont you support Lucifarianism

Because sage and report.

Why did you make this thread shouldn't you be importing your life xD

maybe not as an idividual. but collectively .

absolute

i would if i could.

don't you wish you were born a nigger?

because then you'd have an inborn excuse for being a hedonistic waste of oxygen and wouldn't have had to write this poorly formatted screed.

So fuck off, hypocrite.

all of that may be your overt synopsis but the covert one is much darker and advocates for carrying out ones will as the greatest virtue. which is why it attracts pedofiles and other various degrees of psychopaths. why live in suffering being born a sadist with no publicly accepted outlet when you can "do what thou wilt" under the banner of luciferianism/satanism/kabbalah and be accepted?

3edgy5me

well any subjective belief has the same problem.

well any subjective belief has the same problem. so wtf is the point

well any subjective belief has the same problem so wtf is the point again?

So stop having subjective beliefs.

which is why you are retarded for advocating a relativistic BELIEF system instead of knowing what is the most occulted aspect of reality. natural law and how karma actually works in accordance with it.

So you mean Luciferianism promotes the same ideas as liberalism? Because that's what it sounds like from this and that is pretty much exactly why it should be considered evil.

wtf does liberalism have to do with this. dickhead,
liberalism says nothing of truth, just ability,,

wanker

when subjective belief entails nowing the truth is it really subjective

The world needs a whole lot fewer people who consider "enlightenment", "kindness", and "human progression" to be the highest ideals. Unless, of course, you have some interpretation of what those mean that is completely different from the (non-Christian!) liberal elites who currently endorse all of the same things.

Because I'm already a Quaker.

Uh OP there's many different groups of Satanism and Luciferianism, some of them are theistic (worshipping satan/lucifer as a real entity and not considering it as an archetype) and some are secular and just talk about beliefs. However the most popular out of all of these is LaVey satanism which is just sarcastically calling itself satanism to piss off christian.
So there's no point explaining one by contrasting it with another, and unless you are starting your own religion you should actually refer to your denomination of luciferianism or whatever

Anyways if all you care about is enlightenment then why not talk about bhudism?

Yea but all of Social Science is is based on subjective concepts/beliefs… Even Psychiatry

Truth is not subjective. Ergo it is not subjective to know the truth.

Gee, how about that. Maybe we ought to FUCKING FIX IT.

lol

Right, you can, "…highlight truth…" while denying Him who is literally, "The Way, the Truth and the Light."

GLAD YOU AGREE

But yea subjective fields of science are based on assumptions (with the most glaringly obvious one being psychology and psychiatry, one assuming that the mind influences the body while the other assuming the body and the chemicals and hormones in it influencing the mind) and as a society we need to be aware of what is objective and what the assumptions are that the other concepts are built upon

Luciferianism seriously needs a new name. You faggots don't have any claim of root except the Jewish "Morning Star" fallen angel deal. No matter how you try to deny that the Luciferian figure is Satan, it's a hard sell. What makes it worse is that you guys can't decide on any consistent answer to that question. Is he a deity figure? Is he the fallen angel of Judeo-Christianity? Is he even real? Any time your ideal comes up, we conflicting answers as to what its foundation is.

Just rebrand it as Promethianism. Same sort of figure, less baggage. Or derive your own term. Otherwise, you are going to remain a fractured faith that can't mobilize for shit.

As for your ideology, you've got the target market of relativists and anti-Judeo-Christians. Anti-JCs generally aren't looking for religion, and relativism already is prevalent in our culture. No one is going to come to you for an answer their entire culture is already giving them. So you don't even have growth prospects.

Luciferianism is too deeply rooted in Abrahamic traditions, particularly the universalism of Christianity.

Promethianism would, as a Hellenic inspired philosophy, be nationalistic in character.

Keep talking dirty to me.

That will require a lot of patience. We live in time's centered on matter, not on intellect. Wait for the first seed, 2024, when Pluto will enter Aquarius.
But good luck, nevertheless.

Literature thread below, if anyone wants

Filtered and reported. Tell your bosses to brief you again, because this shit is fucking sad.

Delusional source of liberalism.

Shitty american meme.

Literally what Satan promised.

Materialism is wrong. Heroic is of the world of ideas and pursuing the transcendent fixes this world by proxy. Going materialist leads moral to decay.

Goedel's Incompleteness Theorem. A perfect system can't be proven. All is faith in the end.

Idiot. God is not an old man in the sky. That's a strawman. When God punishes, he punishes because you rebel against the Logos. Jumping out of helicopter thinking you can fly is God's punishment. This extends to moral laws, too. Repeat after me: going against causality and Logos of the universe is God's punishment and your fears are irrelevant.

And religions have complete history going in its favor.

Knowledge can't be fluid. Our understanding can. This is a subtle SJW creep because your ideology is based on erroneous modernist ideas.

Doesn't matter since it's a very deep FUCK YOU DAD syndrome no matter how many fedoras you put on to hide it.

Lucifer isn't Satan, you don't know shit about religion. You didn't even read the Bible.

I'm assuming you're thinking of Satan. No, he's a SJW. He's like that faggot who said fuck you white people and promised niggers to be equal. And he'll destroy white society and reject white people so he can lower them to nigger level. He was a delusional faggot who will always fail.
Yes, you can all be like Gods, goy!

Which is why Christians were some of the most erudite men and inventors throughout history.
*tips fedora*

Delusional.

I'm impressed. Literally everything you said is wrong. I'm unsure if you're just pasting from reddit, but damn. Dem delusions.

LOL

Seriously though, what is your information based on?

This kind of shit seems like what TPTB like to believe in. What do you think?

I'll concede that when people harp on about "becoming as gods", they do so with hubris in their hears. However, when man was made in God's image, is that not being like God?

Unfortunately OP a thread like this is wasted on the vast majority of Holla Forums. It was an interesting read but Holla Forums lately has become a circle jerk that shouts down any sort of topic that doesn't completely conform. It was nice of you to try offering a new perspective but like I said it is wasted on the people here.

These are also good points and the only responses so far that actually address the topic at hand. I personally think that Promethianism would be a better term considering the muddled history of groups using the term Luciferianism. Funnily enough the Romans themselves even paid respect to Lucifer at one point and had the same view on it as you state in the OP. As mentioned though, this is more in line with the ancient Greek pantheon which anymore is a dead religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_(morning_star)

Very informative, thanks for posting.

Because he ain't Kek.

PRAISE KEK!

Unfortunately, OP, we can tell when you're just switching IDs to fellatiate yourself. We know what a consensus crack looks like.

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.

Hellenic paganism is the foundation of Western civilization, and it's influences are readily seen even in the most pozzed liberal media. So it would be possible for it to make a come back. Especially as it both 1) provides a more legitimate brand of paganism than the various New Age reconstructions and 2) provides a useful rallying point for the disparate peoples who would band together to save Europe from the forces which presently erode it.

While I am flattered that I am being accused of samefagging I am not the OP. Firstly, our writing styles are different and secondly if you couldn't tell from the pic I posted I follow Anton LaVey's idea of Satanism.

Your post by the way is a good case in point of what I was talking about in my previous statement. This place has become a circle jerk where if something doesn't conform it gets shouted down.

If you don't like the topic or wish to discuss it in a meaningful way why even bother sage replying to it? If people aren't interested let it just sink to the bottom of the catalog.

Also I would hardly consider this to be consensus cracking. It's not like Holla Forums gets bombarded with pro-satanism threads the way it does with other things.

Perhaps but I wouldn't expect it in our lifetime. Religions come and go but generally new ones take a while to catch on.

People seem to forget that about religion. At one point all of the old Greek Gods that many today consider silly relics of the past were just as seriously worshiped as the Abrahamatic Gods of today. It will be ironic when in the far future the next thing to replace the current world religions comes along and the people of the future have the same opinion of our modern religions that we have of the ancient Greek gods.

Because I'm not a faggot edgelord you kike bastard

Because in turn that means you are the one, who is the creator of man and world, which you aren't unless you're completely lost in hubris and narcissistic self-pleasure which will lead to your own personal downfall mentally as you inevitably realise in the end, you are neither and will never be able to succeed in what you claim yourself to be.

It's an un-attainable idea, you simply can't be god. You can strive to act like him, follow him and his ideals but you can't literally be him. It's impossible.

The occult is were real enligthment begins, religions even certains brands of budhism will ether mislead or acknowledge yet ignore the power of enlighment in the individual level, the left hand path is the best path, and that comes from someone with Theravada buddhist backgrounds…

im really surprice Holla Forums doesnt make love with /fringe/ since both German Nazi and Israel use hermetic practices, there is eve a whole department of the CIA dedicated to this shit, but pol is content just scratching the surface with memetic magik (wicht it works nonetheless).

anyway, nice try OP, your writting sounds too RHP for me, but i support this kinds of talks.

I think you may be forgetting about a few Catholic fellas who may disagree with you on that…

share some real enlightenment. list 3 things that you have learned from the occult.

and dont just say "magik" is real.

To say that one path is better than the other path is arrogance

adhoms = /leftypol tier degenerate
GTFO

Why are people unable to entertain an idea without embracing it. I agree 100% on being able to speak about an idea while keeping feelings out of the equation.

Just because people don't like it doesn't mean it's not something worthy of discussion.

And what is wrong with men improving themselves exactly

/thread

This head of lettuce in my refrigerator is a symbol of enlightenment, art, and science. So tell me POL why don't you support lettucism?

Indulgence, greed, gluttony, and sloth is how civilisation got in this mess in the first place.

I'll take Manson before LaVey.

Lucifer was the bad guy? I always thought it was the disembodied voice trying to prank people in to killing there own kids.

You can't cherry pick, you have to consider all the statements to understand the real meaning. Indulgence is meant in the context of ''vital existence' undefiled wisdom' and to make sure it's better than other animals

Sounds pretty based to me

It's like you guys didn't even read the OP

I don't think this shit is actually worth following but I don't have to resort to fallacies to explain it unlike you fools

Well I don't see anything wrong with proper discussion. You know everyone gets in their feelings when this comes up. I don't see the big deal but whatever

Sounds like someone is a little insecure about the truth of their "enlightenment."

Good point

Everything you just claimed about Lucifer / Luciferianism is actually true about Christ / Christianity (particularly Orthodoxy). The only modification is to say that the goal is to become god-like with a small "g", as there can be only one Most High God. The only one who deigns to believe he can rival and replace God himself is Satan… and he seeks to do so through deceiving people through false doctrines. So all you're proving is that Luciferianism is just another Satanic deception intended to trick people into leaving the true God by pretending that the true answer lies elsewhere.

This does not follow. You presuming here that tradition must inherently be about being moral due to fear of eternal punishment, but that's not at all the tradition of God that has been preserved in the Orthodox Church for 2016 years. The notion of God as punisher is more of a Catholic/Protestant thing.

This is just a principle of rational and scientific thought. It doesn't contradict Christianity at all, at least not Orthodoxy.

Funny how Satan repeats his lies in so many forms, as this is also what Jews and Muslims claim about Christianity. It's false. Roman Catholics may be negative in their outlook, and many Protestants too, but Orthodoxy is very positive.

what's enlightenment ?

There is no one today that worships Greek gods?

Luciferianism is a religion and not a weapon

It really has unfortunately. I respect you enough as a person to listen to your point of view without bringing ego into the situation. It's silly. If you want to do that, then why not?

Also what do you think of Ghost?

Luciferianism is owned by the Illuminati. You are either a shill for them, or a retard.

You left out the child fucking and human sacrifice that goes with satan worship.

Is this what the illuminati actually believes or is this just one of their many control tactics?

This is a slide thread. It was created by an obvious shill, it served no purpose beyond deliberately attempting to start an argument, and it keeps getting bumped every time it almost falls off the catalog. Anchor this mods.

U MAD and wrong

Simply looking at the post times would show that the bumping is no where near close to when it could be falling off the catalogs

Also the last few posts are condemning what the OP says and is trying to talk about what the shills actually believe in

Lucifer is an entity owned by creatures as base as human beings.

LOL

Now that is the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

Lucifer owns the humans, but the humans own the religion since nonphysical entities can't own things related to the physical realm

nice try, satan. Spread your pozed lies somewhere else.

"Lucifer" is more of a title than a name, "Satan" is a proper noun.

"Lucifer" means "Light-Bringer" or "Light-Bearer" in Latin.

Those were exceptional man with exceptional Evropean spirits, Christianity was a vehicle for their splendor and not an originator.

LaVey is shit and an edgytard.
If any of you wants to know about true based Satanists, study the Yezidis and Melek Taus

This entire thread is cancerous. Why does anyone here try to convince anyone of trying to accept their dogmas and ideologies, pitting the holy subjective and objective against one another as if they are not intrinsically linked? Though the paths might be many, they all lead to the same place. This is the majesty and the Logos of the Lord. One neither needs religion nor occult practice to achieve unity with the Creator and with God, only a firm belief, a strong faith, and a willingness to do what is good and what is right. Enlightenment has been made a mockery of by men who believe it to be a path to godhood of their own, as if God were not both the answer of both the separate and whole natures.
How dare men try to make God as a tangible thing. How dare they try and describe an emanation of God's essence and assign it to God as if God were an object. Answer me this question: what, truly, is God? Can you tell me, in a manner that is objective and not defined by the collective opinion or dogma of others, writ into a holy book or scripture of some kind? Can you tell me, what truly is "Enlightenment"? To know of something? To have gnosis of it? Why should it be defined by the rationales of others, who have deemed it in line with the "free," ways of liberal thought, whom fall in line with a hedonistic, animal nature? Is this truly knowledge? A transcendence? It seems to me like a regression.

>>>/suicide/
>>>/pigfarm/

I don't like ascribing to a term or group, but Luciferianism is the most suited idea for Aryans.

I am definitely for Luciferian ideals and pursuits…

Cuckstian found.

How does lucifer own humans if he's the prince of the air?

Them illuminati folk suck his dick is what I mean. I don't know lol

0/10

Luciferianism is almost entirely opposite to Satanism (especially the LaVey kind, who was a kike by the way). Of course, for a christcuck, anyone not worshiping your -Egyptian priest-king possessing a jew- is a satanist. However, being an enemy to your "god" does not make one evil.

Yes, there are countless petty cults calling themselves that way (and almost all are corrupted by the kike ideas), but that goes for any other known belief system.

KENNEDI COTARELO IS LUCIFERIAN!!

This is not Luciferianism, this is kikes roleplaying Luciferianism and pushing their agenda behind their enemy's name. Pretty much what they have been doing through entire history.

Go to hell kike

Hell is forever!

gay

yea even in the pic you posted madonna is payimg homoge to the devil. that is akin to sucking his dick

katy perry doing the same here
youtube.com/watch?v=NOl1mKjyagc

both things are at the grammys. pretty fucking weird

yeah i just read the text for interesting reading. Not interested in putting another mans penis in my mouth one bit. I refuse to call these people illumi anything because I dont think they are worth of such a title.

Oh look at me. I can be evil and kill people and torture them while they do nothing. Fuck that. I'd at least have a modicum of respect for them if they came out and said that they eat shit and eat people or whatever it is that they do.

Luciferianism said it was about becoming a better human being. How in the hell is killing other people being a better human being?

A pentagram, 5 points (1 head, 4 limbs) represents a woman, an animal(steer), or a cuck.

A hexagram (1 head, 4 limbs, 1 dick) represents a man.

You have a cuck star controlled by a hexagram being looked over by the all seeing eye(those with power/control) on a skull(death) surrounded by 13 candles(failure, destruction), 4 sickles radiating rib bones (death 3 times kek edgy), all weighing on top of your ideology.

Great job retard.

Because people doing that are not Luciferians, they are just pretending so to give it a bad rep. You seem quite oblivious to the kike tactics, or play dumb.

Good job Masonkikes, may you get a shekel for this.

I wont call jew kikes just like i wont call blacks niggers. Its lame.

Call me when the cool stuff comes around like demons or zombies or whatever else

Becauz I don't want to become a freemason slave working for zionists interests

LMFAO the real religoin of zionism if luciferianism

And your point is????

I dont see the problem with wanting to be better as a person. I've had enough of the christfags at this point honestly when they have their own board