Shillary thread

Shillary thread

tl;dr: trump wins primary, suddenly uid's go up by ~300, shills appear en mass, all promoting pro-hillary narrative. "trump is a scam", "war against women", "trump supporters are sexist", etc.

let's use this thread to help identify them and their methods, as well as send a clear signal of their impotence

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2a7wY
archive.is/Yc6hI
archive.is/d9Kwt
archive.is/DTNgm
archive.is/eAxfi
archive.is/6DleH
archive.is/HmSuH
8ch.net/leftypol/res/677141.html#677141
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for example, an obvious shill

and another

at this stage, only hillary has the motive.

trying to instill doubt and control the narrative.

i've also been seeing a lot of threads about women, trying to pitch the idea that trump hates women, or that trump supporters hate women.

Damn why couldn't that guy have been our nigger president instead of Obomo?

A large part of the problem is that leddit has been completely colonized by /l/TheDonald/ - to the point where /all/ consistently has 2 or 3 God Emperor threads on the first page.
SRS and other faggot communists are enraged and lashing out in all directions. We're an easy target for their impotent rage since the recent problems with the site made us shed users.

Typo, that's /The_Donald/.

that's an interesting observation. i don't follow reddit, but that makes sense.

could you tell me more about the subreddits you believe these people are coming from? it might shine some light on how to better identify them and call them out.

What if we find and identify someone as a shill we don't insult/debate/wahtever them.

Instead we just drop redpills on them. Don't answer to their replies with nothing but infographics and one liners ?

This will:
A.) Change the subject
B.) Have a slight possibility to redpill them and other thread onlookers.
C.) Discourage them

Remember most of them aren't even Hillary supporters. They do it for peanuts. So they may read something they didn't expect and hook them.

Let's educate them while they're lurking Holla Forums. Use it to our advantage.

That sounds like a good idea in theory and maybe in other circumstances it would be, but for the sake of getting shit done it's best to just purge the shills entirely so you can get back to business.

Shills have completely fucked 8ch post-rato suspension. Applied memetics has gone off the rail and is outright poisoning the well on any serious discussion, compounded by the shillary correctors and typical leftypol/intx freechan losers. I havent come to Holla Forums very much lately because everything is so fucked

I've not used leddit much myself since the early times - but go look at /all/ (not the "front page" - /all/ is what's truly popular and mainly used - the main page is censored to shit) there now. It's all Trump all the time and it's driving them crazy.
SRS (shitredditsays - the NKVD of internet communist faggotry) have their tentacles in a lot of boards there; much like Holla Forums colonized halfchan.
More important than identifying exactly who's doing it is to push The God Emperor's message that the hapless cunts who gave their life savings to Bernie have been robbed blind by Shillery.
The democucks' arsehole is ripe to be torn asunder and the rearguard action they're fighting here is entirely doctrinaire when their capital is so exposed.

How is pointing out genuine and rather worrying jewish connections to Donald Trump shilling? It's valid criticism and should be brought up, especially here on Holla Forums

What's even better is that the downvote brigades don't work, and end up filling the "controversial" section up with Trump stuff too.

Truly hilarious.

But you won't find 300 shillary posts, will you OP?

Seriously?
With these mods?

I haven't had a problem with them yet. Then again, I'm not the one going around making "is X white?" threads.

People get paid to shill their candidate and give them exposure. This goes for all candidates. Trump shills like to shill this place, even though we already want to vote Trump regardless. I guess their pay gets deducted if threads or allegations like this stay up, or perhaps their free volunteering sense gets upset. Check out the strawmen reappearing in every Trump thread ranging from "nice try, shillary" to "dude wait for Hitler". Also once in a while you have some dumb newfag shill trying to tell you that "being a natsoc is larping and you should become a civic cuck like Trump".

While not meant to be anti-trump statement, I am sure this post will attract their attention.

(((PURELY A COINCIDENCE)))

Alright user. Let's get this shit started with this.

archive.is/2a7wY

So where did this shit come from which resulted in recent uprising of shills?

archive.is/Yc6hI

archive.is/d9Kwt

There is also a judge in the u.s. district judge who "used" to be in Planned Parenthood, or has very obvious ties to planned parenthood. Where they turned on the journalists who exposed fetal part trafficking that was going on.
archive.is/DTNgm

George Soros seems more intent in supporting Hillary
archive.is/eAxfi

And look at that, George Soros also has donated to Planned Parenthood as well, giving him ties to the place, through his son.
archive.is/6DleH

And that Soros also has the money to burn since he had pulled funding from an earlier monster he created, Femen International
archive.is/HmSuH

We know that several months ago the Trump rally threads were made by interns, but I didn't care because I had already long since made up my own mind to support him. It didn't take shilling, it took my own research to decide.

what a based nigger

They mostly go to halfchan tho

many dont even know this shit exists.

And IIRC there were some big sites that have mentioned 8ch.

I think breitbart and huffpost were 2 of them

That WebM is fantastic by the way. I'm watching the full video on YouTube right now, quite the catchy song.

I made some of the threads.

and I did it for free

It's uncomfortable, necessary. and it will go over.

They come here because they think it's the heart of the cancer they see popping up everywhere, but they don't understand that real cancer is not centrally coordinated.

Neither do they understand that they are unable to bulge the core of pol, except that they might create a backlash of pissed polacks that have been fence sitters up til now.

JEWS HAVE NO LOYALTY
THEY SUPPORT WHOEVER WINS
THIS IS NOTHING NEW

THIS IS NOT PROOF THAT TRUMP IS PRO-JEW
THIS IS PROOF THAT YOU CAN NEVER TRUST A JEW

stop

The implosion of halfchan in the wake of that Zoe Quinn slapper metastasized dank memery into the twatter organ. It's loose now and there's no stopping it.

Kek Be Praised

Normies simply have no defense against the bants.

If is an obvious shill, why is the thread still up? The mods seem to be cool enough with it.

On the other hand, they deleted a thread about a musical turning our founding fathers into black rappers, the thread about physical fitness for happenings, and the thread about Chelsea Clinton being an illegitimate bastard child and BDSM whore. So, whose shilling who?

As I see it, even though this place has the widest latitude for talking on the clearnet, there are limits becoming apparent. Here is what the mods of pol want you to talk about, in order of approval.

1. Eceleb youtuber said x.
2. Newsmedia / traditional celeb said x.
3. Trump said x.
4. It's habbenin / ogre clickbait, but actually just one of the first three happened again.
5. Meta Internet drama.
6. Jew thread (this is the strongest point the board still has).

Here is what I can gather the mods don't want you talking about, in order of shit they hate.

1. Self-help / self-improvement threads, skill learning, all in the context of Holla Forums.
2. Pop culture critiques and politician dirt digging, in context of pro-Trump.
3. Anything pro-military or Christianity.
4. Doing shit IRL threads, like the chalkening.

The "bad" ones get anchored, deleted, and / or skilled to death. So who is shilling who?

Let me know what you would correct about the lists.

If you can't spot Hillary shills, you're probably a newfag most likely coming from plebbit. I'd rather not give shills ideas of what not to do so they stick out even more.

Low-tier OC

Look a little further down the catalog - it's a repost (same image and all).
It's impossible to play whack-a-mole with determined faggots switching ISPs.
It's great that they're wasting their time here playing Thermopylae.

They don't understand how much we loathe that treasonous harpy.

Get the fuck out of here, Holla Forums

Hello, Imkampfy. How's it going?

Not even infographics, not even one-liners. You say a one-liner and you go away. That's how it's supposed to be.
Ideally, you should not reply to them at all. Their point is not to persuade, but to derail and waste energy. That's why they're so "bad" at shilling. They use minimal energy from their part to fuck shit up in the other.

Don't believe me? Just post a thread on 4/pol/ consisting of a single fat acceptance bullshit quote in a pic and type "Holla Forums BTFO!" as an OP. See how many replies you get. Guaranteed more than 250 replies every time.

yeah, i'm surprised i hadn't heard about it before someone else posted it on Holla Forums and i saved it. it's catchy as fuck.

i since shared it with some blue-pilled friends, who later commented that it got stuck in their heads.

that's the best kind of propaganda.

Holla Forums shills us
impkampfy is not as good a moderator as we would like

these are both obviously true

bump for truth

You some kind of fuckin' retard, son?
Looking at the catalog disproves your claims immediately

Yup. Imkampfy comfirmed

this is good shit. that name is going to stick.

underrated post.

saved all that, by the way. i encourage everyone else to, as well.

we could really push the "hillary is a george soros globalist puppet" angle a lot more. this deserves an infographic.

Nigger, I wish I was a mod. I certainly wouldn't participate in the stupid libertarian angle of allowing you to post and spread your deceit freely, it'd be immediate removals at every fucking instance of your bullshit.

Anyway, that's the last time you bait a reply out of me. You disgust me.

It's worth it to check /n/ as well, the usual spam of crabs and india has been replaced with exactly this same type of thing.

kek you very much

Then it's probably a good reason you aren't a mod.

The leftists are really wasting their time. (((they've))) coordinated the goons far better in the past and it didn't leave a mark on us. What makes them think they can make a difference now?

The first super tuesday was probably the most shilling I've seen at any time(on infinity) and after a couple of days their efforts faded away and things carried on normally.

If you want a hugbox with a mod that doesn't let anyone disagree with what he thinks, perhaps Reddit is more your style.

Literally what is the difference between W and Hillary?

How to identify a shill:

Hilary has a vagina and wants higher taxes

You may be a schizoid.

They have a pretty damn good crumb trail laying it all out. I'm trying to figure out who the judge is, but I know she has ties to Planned parenthood and purposely threw the charges right at the journalists.

There can be safe assumption that through this, Hillary and Soros are getting a portion of their funding through the trafficking of dead babies ( ala pro abortion clinics )

I've done my bit for now, but I need you and other anons to do some digging as well. Names and companies.

We already know that there is another angle with Trump upsetting a planned oil monopoly from italy (ceo from China ).

Follow that bread crumb trail and see just how far down that rabbit hole goes.

No, faggo. If you can't recognize that brit/pol/, for example, calling eachother degnerates that deserve to be gassed is in jest, you don't deserve that paycheck.

Hillary wants more gibs for women.

The sheer amount of shilling and shitposting has rocketed through the roof lately. This place is feeling more and more like cuck/pol/ by the day.
Actual shills are spamming their garbage all over the place.
Retards are getting paranoid (more paranoid than usual) and have started calling everyone shills.
Other shills have caught on to this and have started calling legitimate posters shills just to shit up the waters.
Now you have a shillstorm where everyone is getting called a shill for posting fucking anything.

This shitstorm is just further encouraging me to vote Trump. If the anti-trump fags this anally annihilated that they have to crash the board and shit all over the place in a tantrum, then he must be doing something right. They would have almost gotten away with it if they didn't suddenly start dumping this garbage at the same time. Seeing eight threads a day all spouting the same nonsense and sprouting up after every night like mushrooms is too much PURE COINCIDENCE to ever be believable. Shillary and company are astroturfing hard and it's not working.

Shit, user, that's basically at least half of Trump's campaign strategy! Step One - Realize how angry people are at the government. Step Two - Create a shitstorm where they can openly vent against the government AND rile them up to vote at the same time.

After almost one year, these dumbass shills apparently STILL haven't learned attacking Trump only makes him stronger. I'm starting to wonder if some of these shills are actually from the Trump Train here to make Hillary look bad. Whoa.

Daily reminder that this is what SRS actually wants.

Hillary and George Soros are constantly trying to find aways to attack trump, while he's doing his thing and is still winning.

Honestly it's like watching a saturday morning cartoon, and trump just keeps coming out on top.

Aside from the obvious that Hillary and Soros are funding to have sites raided and trying to divide support for trump, Trump is 15 paces ahead of everyone else in his grand stratagem.

lol no

they think that we have one of two options

#1. we call them out and kick them out.
#2. we allow them to remain and they destroy the place

what they don't realize is that we have no problem with #1. they'll try to call us a hugbox to berate us for it but it's really pathetic and ineffectual.

Also, he doesn't need to shill, because like in how his campaign strategy has been going from day one, he's been getting his enemies to do his work for him.

Look back from when he started, to where he is now. He played them like a fiddle.

MASTER NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

Dox on Priorities USA office:
1101 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005
202-728-7780

Doing my part by sending pizza and mormons.

No, no friend, no blatant lying. Just a Holla Forumsuser here. This will be a different ID perhaps ecause I am on my laptop now, but that post is serious. Ive seen several great threads deleted in the last couple of weeks, its quite troubling.

Honestly the shilling is shilling, as long as nationalism is politically fought against by the West then boards like these will be nationalist and anti-Jew, we will know what it is when we see it.

The only real hard to get points are just how controlled and cointelpro certain celebrities are, but then that doesnt really matter if this is a discussion board and not a fan club page, which it looks like sometimes.

I dont mean to tell moderators that i hate the board, i dont. But this board didnt get to 5,000 users last month because so many people wanted a space to talk about some bald Jewish ginger and his Jew friends. It just looks to me that this is what the mods are nudging the board towards becoming, at the expense of me liking the place as much. But i will still lurk and banepost, and i will start my own self improvement threads.

No, no friend, no blatant lying (in fact it was mostly opinion no?). Just a Holla Forumsuser here. This will be a different ID perhaps ecause I am on my laptop now, but that post is serious. Ive seen several great threads deleted in the last couple of weeks, its quite troubling.

Honestly the shilling is shilling, as long as nationalism is politically fought against by the West then boards like these will be nationalist and anti-Jew, we will know what it is when we see it.

The only real hard to get points are just how controlled and cointelpro certain celebrities are, but then that doesnt really matter if this is a discussion board and not a fan club page, which it looks like sometimes.

I dont mean to tell moderators that i hate the board, i dont. But this board didnt get to 5,000 users last month because so many people wanted a space to talk about some bald Jewish ginger and his Jew friends. It just looks to me that this is what the mods are nudging the board towards becoming, at the expense of me liking the place as much. But i will still lurk and banepost, and i will start my own self improvement threads.

first redo for kikewheels

Quads of truth, massive.

Do you really care about who the mods are and what they do?

What kind of personal tragedy is behind this, if I might ask?

Yes. I do, at least. Mods are by definition the most influential people after the site owner. If the mods go down the road to cuckery, the site follows, always happens.

Do you want this place to become 4chan, somethingawful, or reddit? Because it can.

Well, that would require going into Brit/pol/… So no…

8ch.net/leftypol/res/677141.html#677141

>>>/back/
>>>/to/
>>>/board/

I think that demoralization is perhaps at play now. Eroding support in trump by bringing up an abundance of jew doubt, basically a base rate fallacy. Trying to shift the narrative into one direction, while ignoring the rest, his good.

>archive.is/2a7wY

Hahaha

I was one of those posters :^)

This shit is like pottery.

It's like a new recruit of the army that gets send in the hottest war zone after being fed the "fight for your country and become a hero" bullshit and only 2 weeks of boot camp.

Are we really this damaging to normal minds? I don't even feel anything anymore no matter what i read here.