Virtue Signallers on Holla Forums

I see a lot of people here who talk about this shitskin invasion who think they're being down to earth, when what they're actually doing is virtue signalling.

People suggest the most 'sensible' option in the face of this insanity because they're so hung up on trying to appear normal and not an edgy roleplaying naziboo.

Promoting community spirit or subtly redpilling people on facebook is not going to be enough. You can't win at making Europeans as conservative as Muslims because this shit is snowballing way too fast.

What you have to do is go for the achilles heel: upset Muslim sensitivities and make them show how unreasonable they are. The shooting at Charlie Hebdo over a cartoon was a turning point in many reasonable people's minds and it's these kinds of disproportionate freakouts you want people to see if you want a change on immigration.

If you think this is amoral, you have to understand that violence is going to rise no matter what.

Anything, no matter how childish or edgy, that serves to create hysteria and viral outrage amongst Muslims is worth a try. It's much more efficient than calling white hipsters cucks all day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xBXoXB3QvyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try, Shlomo 👍

Hard to do, Muslims generally only target people they can kill.

Trolling them online isn't going to piss them off, unless you make a trendy video or something.

There is one bonafied, ancient method of causing a Islamic camel fit, and that's to burn a Koran.

try again OP

Okay, where's your argument that it's not virtue signalling?

Making a depction of muhammad also seems to to work. Bonus points if that depiction is humiliated.

Yep. The only solution is genocide.

The best way to combat muslims is to prove to Arabs that Islam is a false religion. Just like Roman Catholicism (but not actual Biblical Christianity), Islam is nothing more than repackaged paganism mixed with elements of the one true monotheistic faith. All this paganism stems from Babylon, and the mystery religion that was practiced during the reign of Nimrod at the time of the Tower of Babel. Allah = Semiramus = Mary = Isis = Diana. They (as well as the catholics) worship a moon goddess.

Also you can point out how Mohammed was a pedophile who fucked a 9 year old, and there are passages in the koran that are explicitly pro-child marriage.

Zoroastrianism?

That completely defeats the point of virtue signalling comrade.

Not this zeitgeist bullshit again.

A better way to describe it would be roleplaying a normie. It's fake behaviour anyway.

EBIN THREAD BRITPOL

did you get triggered by the word naziboo? i meant it ironically

britpol is the biggest offender of what im talking about

Oh look, a paid troll.

Your employers keep records of your name and address. Do you really think you will be able to avoid retribution when the

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

come to purge collaborators?

good goyim go out there and just start killing niggers like based dylan roof

The moon deity is male and sun deity female in the East.

It's reversed in the West.

In pre-islamic Arabian myths, the moon god Allah married the sun goddess and had three daughters: Al-lat, Al Uzza and Manat.

Zoroastrianism is also derived from Babylon.

Zeitgeist was a retarded attempt at debunking all of Christianity (conveniently it never mentions a word about Islam, the Talmud, or the Kabbalah). At best Zeitgeist debunks Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy because, well, they're right and those version of Christianity are false and do mix in Babylonian-inspired paganism. December 25th is never mentioned in the Bible, but it has been proven to be Nimrod's birthday. The only true monotheistic religion is true Biblical Christianity that is independent of Catholicism, Protestantism, Orthodoxy, and all the other lesser weird fake cults like Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons. The only authority on the faith should be the Holy Bible, and the only intercessor between Man and God is Jesus, not any sinful man like a priest, or the Russian patriarchs, or the faggot cuck pope.

It well worked against BLM in the States

It's always better to show people than to tell them.

Muslims blend in here better than Holla Forums retards because they have no qualms about political correctness when it comes to the Jewish Question. That lets them get away with a lot of shilling. Seasoned Holla Forums users can smell the disgusting goat fuckers from a mile away, but newfags get easily shilled by mudslime animals.

The only "sensible" option is the forceful removal of every single muslim woman, man, and child from every single country on earth not located in the Middle East, and a sharp reduction in their population in the middle east as well.

POSTIN IN A EBIN DREAD

how about no

I don't think you understood the post. Proving to them that Islam is a false religion and that their prophet is a child molestor is not what I would call gentle reasoning.

How did you get that out of what OP posted?

Where did I advise killing anyone? I'm talking about drawing mohammed and shit like that.

Hoax, and shame on you for not knowing.

All you have to do is await the poster to outright say 'DON'T BLAME THE MURDEROUS MUDSHITS, THE JEWS BROUGHT THEM TO YOUR LANDS!'

Invariably it turns out to be a smelly shitskin masquerading as a 'sensible' white.

I'm a jew and I really honestly have no idea what the fuck a darkskinnigga like that is doing in the israeli army

when you guys burn israel down, please make sure you kill all the darkies as you go, if you'd be so kind.

still seems like a waste of time trying to convince them when simple violence could do the job

You retarded kike, Israel is going to be nuked to ashes when SHTF, not a single one of your whores will make it out.

First of all - quran is mostly rewritten bible with additions. Just like talmud - shit added to the old testament. So both judaism and islam can be classified as heresies. While Catholicism, Protestantism, Orthodoxy is a babylon type of heresy, because of being whorish churches who's ideas are mixed with world's teachings of theology. Indeed their center is Vatican, which is mother of other harlots.

Second - its all fault of theology. Instead of asking Holy Spirit for everything, including understanding bible and increasing faith in Christ, people started to practice vainglorious mental gymnastics. And those ones weren't saints chosen by God from the beginning of time to born again. Theology traveled from greek pagans, to catholics, and then Luther started his own degenerate heresy and shilled it to saints, so they will take a bait by hating catholics, while continuing to consume their own wine - theological teachings, and consider itself a religion.

People who seek out truth by following Christ end up believing in Truth, not systematic religious vain. Faith is not a religion, truth is not a theology.

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." - Colossians 2:8

Third - if you consider yourself a saint, get out from this dirty place, i sit on it because i had already fallen enough, but everything Holla Forums teaches is violence, hatred and racism. We have nothing to do with it, if we love Christ. The only thing i am using this board is to look up for news, and its incredibly fucking rare to see someone understanding religious babylon.

And stop calling truth a religion. Its not devilish set of systems for enslavement of people (by the way, political system became very religious too, with their personal messiahs). Real threat for saints is half truths that had spread around like various cults, that don't consider themselves simply "christian", but something else.

This religious babylon is going to be destroyed by obvious antichrist political religious which is communism. Just like they did during soviet union, they will just repeat Lenin's doings, but in scale of entire world being involved. Israel has its own time of judgement, babylon its own, lesser babylon churches their own.

Now, saint would not support nationalism, it has no place in heavens, nor even in hell. Its going to die with babylon. So if you find yourself supporting Holla Forums, you are doing everything wrong. Think about it later and ask Jesus. This thread isn't even about what i posted, so i'l retire.

Remarkably you've said nothing with all that text.

It is full of civic nationalist tripfaggots so degenerating into a virtue signalling circlejerk is understandable.

The problem is that the core group of shitlibs, much of which are in positions of power, will blame the dune coon behavior on "us provoking them". They'll turn the reasoning right around and use it to crack down on anti-Islamic sentiment.

You cannot reason with fundamentalists. Just look at the fucking intelligent design people in the US. They don't really have faith in shit, there is no spirituality or a connection to the divine within these people which is why they need to project their dogma upon the world to hide the emptiness within. Muslims are the same. They are free to believe whatever they want in private but are obligated to be fanatical zealots that behead those who insult Islam in public.

I wasn't referring to the spiritual Babylon of Revelation; I meant the literal Babylon of Genesis. The originator of all false religions and polytheistic paganism comes from the days of Nimrod at the Tower of Babel where Noah and his immediate descendants settled after the flood. After God confounded their languages and they all went their separate ways, they kept their original false religion, but changed the names because of their new languages. Each group embellished things slightly as time went on, giving rise to the slight variations. Islam follows this same pattern. It's just local arab paganism - with its origins from Babylon - mixed with scripture stolen from the Holy Bible. Just like Catholicism is local Roman paganism - with its origins in Babylon - mixed with scripture from the Bible. Modern false Judaism is the same. The Kabbalah reveals that modern jews have the exact same polytheistic pantheon. Their version of the goddess Semiramus/Ishtar/Isis/Aphrodite/Freya/Diana/etc is called Shekinah. Their version of the god Nimrod/Baal/Ra/Zeus/Odin/Jupiter/etc is called Ein-Sof.

The only religion in the world that is completely and truly monotheistic and independent of this Babylonian lineage is real, Biblicaly-pure Christianity, which instead traces its roots back to the Israelites (who have absolutely nothing to do with the modern so-called jews).

I wouldn't be saved if it weren't for fellow brothers in Christ on Holla Forums. I try not to shill obnoxiously, but instead defend the true faith from disinformation. Kinda hard to do when you have the pope slobbering on muslims' feet and promoting the new world order multicult, and then everyone thinking that he is in any way indicative of what the Bible actually teaches, but it's still worth a try. Hopefully other people can get saved too.

God invented Nationalism. His first commandment to Noah after the flood was to spread out and repopulate the Earth. Instead they stayed in Babylon and formed a one-world religion/government/language/currency/culture. God destroyed all that and forced the different races and cultures into existence because that was always his intent. The key is to not let your nationalism overtake your faith in God. Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Europeans - no need for hate.

Huh? Just like the Paris massacre and the bombs in Brussels?

We wuz rabbis and shit. Nice try, schlomo … but decent trips.

The honest truth is that you can't really let Islam into your country and OP is right.

t. lolbertarain

Dr. Pierce was right about you people.

You're watching how pol has been subverted and made impotent. Whenever I try to destroy a group of leftists, I do it by calling the people advocating for real strategy shills and highlighting goal less extremism until alll that is left is an army of people that unwittingly do their enemies (my) bidding for him. This place has been subverted for a while now. It accomplishes nothing.

that's actually the way you are supposed to dispose of a koran, now if you take a shit on a koran, that'l do it

Burning a Koran is not extremism, you sound like YOU'VE been subverted.

I agree with some of what you two have said, but I have to point out that you're very wrong about Orthodoxy. You seem to just be randomly lumping it in with Roman Catholocism without having actually done any real research into Orthodoxy's history or listened to any Orthodox explanations of the religion and its origins. In short, Orthodoxy is the only true Christianity.

Jesus started the church, and left the Holy Spirit to guide them. He made it clear that there is much more to learn beyond what he has said during his ministry, and that this knowledge would be gained through the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit was given to the disciples, and they went on to spread the Christian church, following the practices of worship that Jesus laid out for them. They started five Patriarchates, each in a separate city: Antioch, Rome, Jerusalem, Constantinople, and Alexandria. For centuries, they passed down the traditions of the church from the first disciples. When they had disagreements, they got together in Ecumenical Councils to resolve them. Only when the council agreed unanimously did they settle on a decision. Through this council, the Holy Spirit worked to ensure that they didn't stray from the path.

In the year 451, the European side of the church lost contact with the Oriental church in Asia. This was the first great split of Christianity, though it wasn't due to disagreement but due to a loss of contact. In the meantime, they each decided the other must have become heretical and that they were the true church.

By the year 1054, the European church had remained unchanged from the religion that Jesus passed down. But now the Patriarch of Rome decided that he was more important than the others. The Great Schism occured, and the Roman Catholic church was born. Without the Ecumenical Council, Rome could not be guided by the Holy Spirit, and so it gradually changed its doctrine. It decided that its Patriarch is now a "Pope" who is the representative of Christ on Earth, and many other things that have no basis in the Bible. Meanwhile, the church of Eastern Europe and the Middle East stayed on the true path, and became known as the Eastern Orthodox Church.

Eventually, when the printing press was invented, the masses got their hands on the Bible, and they realized that what the Roman Catholics were doing didn't match the Bible, and so the Protestant Reformation happened. Protestants discarded all tradition, even the traditions that went back to the early church. Not for any good reason though, it was really just a flip-the-table move much like Communism's "solution" to the excesses of Capitalism. It exploded into thousands of different churches/denominations because when all you have to go on is the Bible, there's not much you can do to prove that your interpretation is the right one (which, consequently, is why tradition is important). They didn't realize that when Jesus denounced tradition in the Bible, he was denouncing the tradition of Man, but else where in the Bible he explains the importance of maintaining the tradition of God, and the purpose of the church is to do exactly that. The basic contradiction of Protestantism is that they believe the Bible is the word of God, but the Bible was compiled by the early church around the 4th century. This means that the only way you can believe the Bible is the true and complete word of God would be to believe that the Holy Spirit was guiding the early church. In which case, since the Orthodox Church of today is still the same as the early church, then Protestants have no argument on which to claim that Orthodoxy is not the true faith, because if they deny it then they deny the only thing that gives validity to their own Bible.

In 1990, the Eastern Orthodox Church finally made official contact again with the Oriental Orthodox Church that had split away back in 451. They wanted to resolve their differences, so they sat down to carefully compare their doctrinal beliefs. After careful examination and review, they realized to their surprise that although some of the terminology they used was different, their interpretations of the Bible and the practices of their church were still 100% the same as each other, despite being separated for 1500 years and despite them both having had numerous Ecumenical Council decisions since then. And so, the two churches rejoined one another as the Orthodox Church, as indeed they had never truly separated in spirit. This is because the Holy Spirit was guiding them both. Now compare that to the gradual doctrinal shift of the Roman Catholic church ever since 1054, or the constant changes of the Protestant world even within denominations.

Jesus Christ said that he would set up his church (singular), and that the forces of hell would not prevail against it. So far, he's been right, and that church is the Orthodox Church.

This

Ivan, please go.

gtfo here faggot shill

(check)

Interesting write-up, thank you.

Don't worry, the forced deportations cannot be effected without killing those who resist.

Mexican and Arab alike will feel the lash,
And the American and European people's hearts will harden in response.

Sure they may not like the means but they will love the results.

You can't prove anything to them. They will argue in circles for hours. It's exactly like what Hitler said about arguing with Jews. You can't pin them down on anything. They have an endless list of 'outs' for anything you try to confront them with, with the ultimate being that the whole fucking thing is a tautology where "Islam is correct because correctness is Islam". You are just wasting your time.

Mocking them is more fun and generates bigger fireworks.

Religion is actually not about faith but about virtue signalling..

OP is right.

You are aware tumblrerinas hate that term? Because it perfectly describes their brand of slacktivism.

If anything, the people who post about killing all nonwhites and stuff are virtue signalling. You don't understand what the term means.

There isn't one "church". There are churches, local bodies of believers. They were never part of Rome. Not with Constantine and the RCC or with Eastern Orthodoxy. They are not recorded in a lot of history because they were killed off as heretics with vile lies recorded about them to justify the same.

You are not going to find true Christianity in a world spanning "religion". The world hates Christ. Those institutions have you following a false christ. Doesn't matter if they have some or even a great deal of His teachings, they don't present the true Christ, and in the case of the RCC they blatantly present a false idol.

I'm sorry, I'm just hearing the same vague claims again like you're reciting something you read on some geocities page or saw in a youtube video called THE SECRET TRUTH ABOUT ALL WORLD RELIGIONS THAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW. If you'd like to demonstrate to me exactly where the Orthodox Church strayed from the word of God, go ahead and do so. Otherwise, you're just wasting everybody's time.

C-C-CONSENSUS BREAK!

Normies have already forgotten about that "incident".

Atenism, Judaism was basically that, originally before it got subverted by the Phoenicians and Babylonians. Orthodox Christianity is the closest thing.

We've been over this before. Most of us are High Tories and traditionalists. The civic nationalism is MEME BANTER you complete nonce.

Reconstructionist Indo-European religion included.

Odd name for virtue signalling by tripfaggots.

Go back to reddit you piece of shit.

HUMOR
we must ridicule them.
We must and point and laugh at their Muhammad.

We need to make it a trendy cool thing for young Muslims to bash Islam.

1. Use the same tactics used against Christianity. Meaning atheists who want to appear more intelligent ridicule it; adherents are painted as caricatures to be laughed at (white ignorant rednecks etc)

2. More subversively: promote their pagan past. Eg. "Hey what have you done in 1500 years? What has Islam gained you? Your greatness lays in your preislamic past - come home brown man".

3. Never refer to Islam as a religion - it is not. It is this:
ISLAM IS AN ALL ENCOMPASSING TOTALITARIAN POLITICAL IDEOLOGY INCOMPATIBLE WITH WESTERN IDEALS OF FREEDOM.

Fucking this

Muslims?
Conservative?

I don't even…

Holla Forums has nothing to do with one's salvation. No one except Christ has to do anything with one's salvation.

I'l just copy obvious quotes here:
John 3:3
1st Corinthians 12:3:
1st Corinthians 12:9:

And this entire part from Romans chapter 8:

Why should you leave Holla Forums as soon as possible:
Galatians 3:26-29
1 Timothy 1:4
1st Corinthians 12:13

I'l leave you to figure out everything else yourself.

Those who worship idols, worship sainthood like various false christs standing between you and God, not understand that every saint is a believer in Christ, baptize children, not believing in being born again and do various rituals and made almost every single verse in bible into heresy and more than that - not only you are not guided by Holy Spirit, but you all are completely obedient slaves of the devil. Well, just like any other religion though, you just have the least amount of half truth and more big lies, that not a single saint believes.

Devil right now works on more complicated cults that have more chances to subvert saints into being against the truth, which are part of evangelical and protestant group of religions. That's not a thing to tell you though, or on Holla Forums in general, get out from your babylon, or get swallowed by it.

This is the only option if we want western European civilisation to survive into the next century.

And I'm not even larping as a naziboo it is just reality. Western civilisation will end if we do not stop and reverse the influx of non-western cultures into western Europe.

youtu.be/xBXoXB3QvyI

How is your first day here, OP? Holla Forums disagrees on a lot but the two things everyone who belongs here agrees on is kebab removal and gas the kikes, race war now! If somebody is acting reasonable or too insane they're a shill thanks to Shrillary's million dollar online trolls.

People here are angry and active, but not fedora edgelord extreme.

No they are shitposting you idiot. It is meaningless unless you get that release of feelgood brain chemicals from being accepted by your peers when your followers like your posts or post their approval.

Nope, those are icons, and they're not worshipped. The first iconographer was Luke.

Nope, not worshipped, just respected as role models for their brave deeds and wise words.

Shame you have no argument to back that up, or the rest of your pointless claims.