Jabba the Hutt: 'Nobody Should Treat' Donald Trump Like A 'Joke' Now

THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE
archive.is/Mxq8A

Post ITT other people who have come to the conclusion that Trump shouldn't be laughed at

When I read Jabba on the catalog I thought you were talking about Chris Crispy Creme. Good job OP.

Top Kek

Well done OP. Fucking kek

I laughes audibly as soon as i clicked the link.

I wonder if jabba is pozed enough to support Hillary?

Why does she keep inviting this faggot on her show?

jesus christ the pandering

Moore supports Trump?

Nicely done, OP

No, he's inciting terrorism against him at this point. Read between the lines.

From the comment section

Entire teams of Finland's biggest media

This x 100

Moore and Co. will be memeing their best to get Trump assasinated, or at least an actual attempt so they can get a "hero" going on.

Im surprised that fat slob didnt get on there and say he was getting ready to move to Canada.

The fuck does that even mean? You can't be that fat to have been from multiple states.

Come on Chris Kristy Kreme I thought you were in all the way.

It is so weird to me what a faggot leftist Michael Moore turned out to be.

My grandfather recommended I was his first movie, "Roger & Me" when I was like in middle school and that movie just made me feel more justified in my protectionist/isolationist leanings.

That whole movie is about how NAFTA basically destroyed Flint and Detroit.

Republicans as a whole haven't been protectionist for 70 years (when Ross Perot brought up the fact that's what Republicans used to stand for they laughed in his face)… While Democrats by nature will never be protectionist, the fact that they claim to be "for the worker" is enough to dupe protectionist minded people to their side.

Michael Moore is very much about this, is anti-war, against Wall Street kikery and believes in ending the Cold War once and for all and getting along with the world as much as possible (assuming he gets over his retarded fear of guns)… him and other "Blue Dog Democrats" would get on our side.

I remember when all the goyim at my college were laughing at him. I said he was going to win the nomination and the whole room thought I was crazy.

They're not laughing now. Praise Kek!

THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

I want this world to burn to cinders.

Nigger did you even read the post, check the link and read any other posts?

You are a hit and run low information faggot.

You should stick to sucking cocks and leave the bants and politics to the men.

Faggot.

read the link. I keked

This was just for a cheap (but very funny) joke. I wonder how many times you've fallen for total lies and falsehoods because of your laziness?