British buses to get slogans proclaiming Allah as country's biggest Muslim charity launches campaign

British buses to get slogans proclaiming Allah as country's biggest Muslim charity launches campaign to aid Syrian victims

Adverts proclaiming glory to Allah will be branded on hundreds of buses around the country to raise money for victims of the Syrian Civil War and portray Islam in a positive light.

Islamic Relief, Britain's biggest Muslim charity, came up with the advertisements with the line 'Subhan Allah' - meaning 'Glory be to God'.

The government-backed organisation wants to 'break down barriers' and portray Islam in a positive light.

Muslims will be asked to donate to the cause to 'gather the rewards of Ramadan'.

archive.is/jP0bc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3579301/British-buses-slogans-proclaiming-Allah-country-s-biggest-Muslim-charity-launches-campaign-aid-Syrian-victims.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2015/nov/22/church-england-prayer-advert-banned-uk-cinemas-star-wars-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ahahaha fucking Anglocucks.
You deserve very last bit of it

Hahah and you're an irrelvant slavshit…

They chose to fight Hitler, they chose the kikes.

This is the fruit of that decision.

Islam has always been a part of Europe so I don't understand the hate.

Ah, those charitable Muslims sending money they get from the state out of the country.

Fuck off MIDF

Hitler chose the muzzies though.

fuck off ahmed

When they were in Muzzie land.

If you guys had tried this during his reign, I assure you, you would have regression terrors born from the genetic fear of Mongols when they sacked South Asia.

Turkroach.

2nd Reich chose Turkey as well.

By rubbing allah in everyone's faces right after London gets a moslim mayor. Only severe brainwashing can explain being this out-of-touch.

60%

It will have the opposite effect. The silent majority ouside of the cucked major cities fucking loathe islam now.

They couldn't just donate to any other charity. It HAS to be an Islamic one. Of course it does.

Fucking Fifth Columnists. The money probably goes straight to ISIS.

London yes!

You can cry "60%" all you want but you anglokikes ruined it for everybody by letting Churchill do whatever the fuck he wanted. You were the ones who were responsible for WW2, you let the kikes rule over you for over 400 years. Now you have no power over your own country anymore because of it. You made your bed then forced it all over the world, now lay in the filth you created.

They should have Allahu Akbar slogans on the buses and plant a bomb in every one of them. The bomb would go off if a woman's naked nose is detected. It would bring a real middle eastern flavour to that London.
Do it, Kahn.

Move over Church of England, here comes the Caliphate of England.

you dont have to understand
you just have to die

Am I fucking dreaming?

It's always been a scourge on Europe so yes you're correct.

As much as I hate to admit it, we're probably going to see the "Caliphate of England" very soon, unless Trump somehow manages to inspire britcucks to revolt against the mudslimes.

my friends
we passed the point of no return long ago

Was Islam a part of, say, the end of Roman rule in Britain? Because that happened about 200 years before Islam existed.

this is good
more people will get upset

Anyone can buy ad space on a bus. Who gives a fuck?

and that meme is actually fucking true.

You just have to kill the goat afterwards…. that vile temptress must die!

sage cuz i took the b8

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Not even a Britshit, but holy fucking Christ, people need to wake their shit up.

No. Fuck off with this whiny bullshit mantra. It just makes all of us look like a bunch of little faggot children trying to appeal to the leftists. They know exactly what they're doing, and they're proud of it. Exposing their hypocrisy won't change a damn thing. ONLY THE STRONG WHO CAN DEFEND THEMSELVES DESERVE A PLACE TO LIVE. FUCK OFF WITH THIS "ethnic nationalism 4 all" GARBAGE. IF YOU WANT WHITES TO SURVIVE, TAKE BACK THAT RIGHT BY FORCE INSTEAD OF WHINING AND TRYING TO APPEAL TO LEFTIST SENSIBILITIES

get fucked, nigger.

You may be anti-white, but at least you admit that whites exist when you used the word "whites" in your reply to me! There are some anti-whites who even deny that whites exist, saying "race is a social construct", "how do you define white", etc.

What a fucking psychopath you really are.

What a great argument you have there going on

No, i'm not, you dumb nigger, I'm as pro-white as anyone can be, and that's why I recognise that being a whiny little bitch and trying to appeal to leftist sensibilities gets us know where and neuters our side of the argument.

If we act like children and say "b-but they're allowed!!! why can't I be!!!??" you're granting power and dominance to your enemies. You're tailoring your argument to appeal to them. When you do this, you fail every time.

Trying to promote this egalitarianism-lite "nationalism 4 everyone" bullshit just allows the left to ignore us and continue their "muh injuns" guilt tripping. We need to be unapologetic and proud of our past, and be explicitly pro-white. I don't give a shit about minorities having their own nationalism, or keeping minority nations the way they are, I'm just pro-white. If colonialism and ethnic cleansing are in our best interests, then so be it.

Reminder that Russia is the most islamic country in europe

it's always been that way. You do realise the Russian Empire absorbed multiple Islamic nations centuries ago, right?

this

This tbh. You don't pander like a child to people who already act like children with a mental handicap

Parade your pride like a badge of honour, when their conditioning kicks in, handle it in any manner you wish, but remember that as we play the game this early, the ground rules are still the same as they were last year and have to play very risky.

Moscow hadn't large muslim population a few decades ago.

I usually don't post, but holy shit you're a fucking jackass.

that is true

*we have to play very risky

get the fuck back to reddit, you massive faggot cuck.

I wonder who is behind this D&C shilling. Probably the 300+ unique IDs that showed up all of a sudden.

You will get nowhere proclaiming "WE SHOULD KILL ALL OTHER RACES THEY DONT DESERVE TO LIVE". You will never grow the movement with that because the vast, vast majority of people do not find that appealing and NEVER will.

I never said we should call for extermination. What we have to do is just be pro-white and anti-immigration for the reasons that it's not in OUR interests. We don't have to tack on that whiny "b-but they're allowed to be homogenous" bullshit because it makes us look pathetic and it makes us look weak and childish.

You will never get liberal whites to side with you because they simply hate white people and think we should be gone. Showing them their hypocrisy does nothing at all.

Wrong, Christian and anti-gay marriage groups can't.

Months until Peter Hitchens moves back to Russia countdown: 12

We know, let's keep it that way.

It's a bot, retard
Lurk moar

no it's not, you dumb nigger. He responded to me after I wrote that.

Well, look on the bright side, if Islam takes over, there will be no more feminism, you'll also be allowed to rape women and smack them without repercussion. Also women wont be able to vote or go to school or occupy any jobs, they'll be solely mothers.

You gotta beat this shit into the feminist of the western world before they get a takes of stone in their face, even tho they deserve it.

go away, Mohammed

ooga booga go back to niggerstan

But anons, think of the children!

Which wont have to worry about tranny or gay or drugs or aids.

Don't you guys want to throw faggots off rooftops?

I certainly want to throw you out of a helicopter

Truly, gentlemen, we are witnessing in real time the slow destruction, invasion and overtaking of a once great empire.

We are witnessing the death of a nation first hand.

I weep for those who chose this path, but I feel no pity at the same time. This is the fate they chose.

Remember when Church of England ads were banned at cinemas because…they were for the Church of England?

theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2015/nov/22/church-england-prayer-advert-banned-uk-cinemas-star-wars-video

Good. The UK is finally taking a stand against christcucks :^)

And another political victory for the muzzie invaders.

Don't politicians understand that this is exactly what encourages muslims to be even more aggressive than they already are?