Yo my long time GF just left me cause she was cheating with a guy, yadda yadda...

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

yo my long time GF just left me cause she was cheating with a guy, yadda yadda

i have her SSN and all of her personal information

what would be the best thing to do, like a couple years from now, to completely fuck her life up?

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

Move on, become a better person and enjoy life. That should fuck her over real good.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

This. Make sure that the next time she see's you is a few months from now and when you meet, let her know how much better you are without her.
This will kill her.

Chase White
Chase White

i onno she's pretty heartless….

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

then sell her ssn in 10 years.
do what you think is right

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

prob what ill do.

feels bad man

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

I doubt you'll still hate her enough to do that in 10 years.
Selling her SSN could still be traced back too you after so long unless she doesn't know that you know it.

Brandon Rogers
Brandon Rogers

is it safe/okay that whenever i apply to whatever places, they are asking for my SSN? usually its only last dgts but sometimes it is a full number

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

Open credit cards in her name.

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

Assume her identity for the lulz, use /baphomet/index.html for ideas.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

This, just make sure to kill her credit

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

It's NOT about being mad or some other emotion… It's about the principle.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

Kennedi check em

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

I'm writing a book where the main character buys CP using a SSN :3

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

well is was talking about job applications and college stuff

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

I don't want to sound like Dysnomia… But nice Kennedi dubs

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

Job applications
how will that EVEN affect her?

I'm writing a book where the protagonist gives a SSN to an illegal immigrant… win-win

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

I was talking about myself. I was curious if it is okay and safe that whenever i apply for a job or do some college stuff, they sometimes ask for my ssn #

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

it's NOT fucking safe, why do you think I brought up the illegal worker?

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

It's dead now.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Selling her SSN could still be traced back too you after so long unless she doesn't know that you know it.
It's more likely it was "stolen" through a hax rather than a boyfriend waiting a decade to sell a single SSN. I mean, don't you bulk buy/sell SSNs? What's up with the I have 1 SSN? And if anyone asks, depending upon jurisdiction either say
What the hell are you talking about? I broke up with her 10 years ago.
if lying when accused of a crime is legal or
I have nothing to say. I want a lawyer.
if lying when accused of a crime is illegal, like in the USofA.

what would be the best thing to do, like a couple years from now, to completely fuck her life up?
I know this isn't maybe the easiest advice: just get over her and forget her, don't waste any more time on that bitch. Be glad you are no longer in that relationship with her.

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

It's more likely it was "stolen" through a hax rather than a boyfriend waiting a decade to sell
Sorry. meant ex-boyfriend.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit