Anyone else watch this feminist garbage?

Anyone else watch this feminist garbage?
I do because it's entertaining and I can ignore the politics without autistically screeching. Ok, maybe a little screeching

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=waksberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_Bob-Waksberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even disregarding the politics it's unfunny trash.

well, that didn't take long

It's an austrian last name
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=waksberg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raphael_Bob-Waksberg

Never though of looking at the categories before.

For a western anime made by a jew, it sure does a shit job at portraying their token feminist in a good light.

its a depressing show up its own ass. I don't understand why I watched every season

more like BoBlack Horsecock

because, deep down you long for a horse deep down.

They do though. For the first season she's the "voice of reason"
Sure she fucks up afterwards but she's always "forgiven" and always "right in the end". Even when she spent 2 months at Bojack's place, her husband just forgave her without giving it a though; meanwhile, when Bojack fucks up we get 2 episodes of punishment for him.

Ha-ha, but he's a dog so it's funny because dogs are loyal to a fault and stupid. Hehe so stupid dogs are

Not even that. They didn't make a joke about it.
And he does give her shit sometimes for minor mishaps.
But this one big thing?
Nada. Never happened

I don't watch cartoons.

I unironically like the show. I'm not even sure why. It's not funny, for the most part. It's not dramatic. The episodes are garbage. I'm looking forward to season 3. Maybe this is some new mind-control thing the Jews are trying?

They are showing empty, vapid and weak people who have constructed an entire structure of pretense and pretentiousness all around themselves. If I recall literally the second episode of the entire series is about how Bojack didn't respect dibs on a guy's muffins in a store. That's it. And they spend the WHOLE episode, days in the show's time, doing nothing but talking about nothing else. Absolutely nothing else.

And I mean, shit, in the second season one of the biggest deals of the entire country is a show that is titled "hollywoo star, what do they know, do they know things, let's find out", and it's genuinely nothing but half an hour of movie stars being wrong about either useless trivia or hyper-expert pseudo-knowledge. And EVERYBODY FUCKING WATCHES that shit.

Of course it's uninteresting. That's the lesson. You care about things that don't matter so much you care only about those anymore.

Although the conclusion of that episode is magical, and a huge middle finger to the entire process

Something extremely recurring in the tone of the show is how so many people revolve around completely unimportant and worthless matters to fill their lives with SOMETHING. They are all so humanly boring and non-existent that a single second spent on NOT doing anything that drowns their thoughts in… anything, will make them feel dead inside.

Every character is like that, although Diane definitely is the absolute example herself. She has absolutely everything to be happy -a loving husband, a dream job, lots of friends and validation, a fortune at her disposal- yet she, again and again, selfishly starts going mental over menial and idiotic things that either don't matter, or that she has absolutely no control nor knowledge over. Her being the "basic feminist shithead" shows that so much, because she goes crazy about how muh wimmin while every time making it about her, doing it to make herself look important, like she's fighting "for women" and not just for herself.

The episode about abortion for example is exactly that : she fucks up into making a star say publicly she'll get an abortion, which starts an entire uproar about the topic. Then she realizes it's all just "show business" and fake and abuse of an extremely important thing because it's happening TO HER, and not a single time do any of the parties realize that this is actually a real-life ordeal for so many people. Either talk show hosts who like retards turn the entire thing into a pseudo-intellectual debate to non-experts who are just there to serve as mouthpieces for morons and hyper-moral maniacs, or multi-billion dollars worth pop singers who are just in it for the attention and the money… or Diane herself, who forgets that the entire thing isn't just about her own single experience, but how many other people don't get the comfort and ease she does in this entire trouble.

They are all selfish and all pretending like they aren't. Because the minute they stop pretending, they will have to actually notice who they are, and they will never like what they see.

And they know that.

So they have to work hardcore, at all times, to make themselves forget they are who they are.

The only notable exceptions are Todd, but it's because he's too carefree and dumb to really have any notion of anything complex, or at the very least to attach himself to it (yet strangely is attentive and aware; because at least he doesn't need to lie to himself about anything); and Mr Peanutbutter, who is the victim of so much abuse and betrayal and still manages to forgive.

It's exactly like Seinfeld in that regard. The fact that hey make a big deal out of nothing is humorous.

A lot of chosen are only noted on wikipedia thru the categories section. It's good to keep an eye out

I doesn't really work when they show you how she fails at pretty much everything that depends entirely on her efforts. She bitches about the hippo being a woman harasser they don't even dare to directly tell you what he's being accused of and tries to get him punished for his actions, only to realize that celebrities are untouchable thanks to their public perception, at least in that society we know it's not really like that IRL.
And then she proceeds to try some actual activism in a war-torn country, and failing at it too.
So, unless all the shit that happens to her is some kind of convoluted message abou why we "need" people with an ideology like hers, I don't see it working at all. We would have to wait to see what season 4 has for her, most likely she will be a gawker-tier blogger trying to change the world with clickbait.

Pretty sure this is pasta from Holla Forums.

just crtl-f "jew"

I can't wait for her to write something that torpedoes Mr. Peanutbutter's fledgling political career for feminist brownie points. He might finally tell her to fuck off. We know he's capable of it, he's uncharacteristically hostile to his ex-wife.

Todd is just like everyone else. He constantly ruins his own chances to be successful. The rock opera was maybe Bojack's fault (I don't hold that addicts lose their ability to make choices and hence dodge all responsibility for their actions) but losing his eight million dollars was entirely his fault.

On that note, what the fuck was up with him getting mad about Bojack sleeping with Emily? She was an adult and Todd had no desire to sleep with her (which is partly why she slept with Bojack to being with) and he wasn't even dating her either.

Quit copy-pasta-ing Val, TruthSeeker.

Val is my friend…

No I'm not.

Yes I am.

Val and I are best friends

I like to suck animated horse penises.