Retarded fucking responses people say to defend bad films

No seriously, this shit actually fucking happens whenever someone (being me) tries to point out the bullshit nonsense.I.E. Nu Star Wars.

Post your own

Why is it that whenever I talk to these people I get the homicidal urge to split their skull on the edge of a counter or table? Anything preferably sharp or blunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuJvR8kEnpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would you care about plebs who get their opinions spoonfed by overfunded marketing departments?

idk. Misguided faith for humanity? Thinking I can force their eyes open to see the truth? Or maybe I'm just a faggot OP.

Fuck off reddit

lol you sound butthurt as fuck kid.
get a life

poor Edward Norton. he deserved better…

The Prequels suck. Nu-Star Wars sucks even harder.

There are people on this board who disagree with this, moreso in real life. It's a big galaxy out there, you have to get used to people having a different opinion than you kid.

"It's pure kino" and other meme reasons

I don't even like star wars and i know that Ren is not a sith or a jedi. He's a force user. Sith/Jedi are allegiances.

What's it like being a spineless faggot who goes along with anything so you aren't ostracized further from social peer pressure?

You must be the coolest kid always having opinions that everyone agrees with.

Oh, come on. People don't really say that, do they?

whats wrong with this one? wasnt the jedi and the sith pretty much ended after episode 3 despite the title "return of the jedi?"

"You need to watch it with friends" can apply too.

I'm just saying it sucked. You're the one getting emotional defending it.

That's not Edward Norton.

I heard people use a lot of truly dumbass arguments re: this movie, but really it wasn't that bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=WuJvR8kEnpQ

OP here

I am not fucking shitting you. People actually said this.

those people are retards and you should do yourself a favor and stop hanging out with retards while you're still young enough to find new friends. there is literally no possible satisfactory explanation for "sometimes you have to go backward to go forward"

Implying they were my friends to begin with. But don't worry; I've learned to steer far FAR away from them.