Who else is excited for Trump to destroy Shillary in debate onstage? He won't just splay her entire campaign...

Who else is excited for Trump to destroy Shillary in debate onstage? He won't just splay her entire campaign, he's gonna have every answer right, and win everyone's vote at the same time.

Just look at her face making up improvised bullshit on the spot, like what did she think would happen?

I'm borderline psychotic for it.

I need this. This cathartic destruction of modern feminism's champion.

I will record it and watch it over and over again.

I need it after everything.

I am exited for John McAfee winning the election of libertarian candidate in the end of this month and showing both republicans and democrats who is the man here.

Can't trust anything these days.

In the God emperor's name I send forth a memetic attack.

Why do you want to see Hillary die on stage?

Clinton talking about ISIS. She better be careful. I'm sure some of his insiders have gathered plenty of ammunition against her on that topic.

faggot.

How many spider Hillary memes were made total? We need to start shilling pro-trump on (internet honeypot) cuckchan as well as killing any chance Hillary has. Shouldn't be hard to just pull shit up from over the years.

He can't even make a proper antivirus
What makes you think he can make a proper country?

He sold the rights to McAfee before it came malware.

Calm down, FBI. It's just an expression. Make yourself some chai zen tea and scroll through some more important shitposts from chans.

Also because she jokes/lies about confetti kebabs, that's not funny or honest to the American public

Any one else get the feeling that's not gonna go well for her?

He wasn't an angel when he was in charge though. He went around telling the press the Michelangelo virus would cause a major disaster to sell copies of his software but barely anything happened when the date it activated came around.

Gee, Hillary. You, of anyone, should know how ISIS operates :^)

It's going to be like watching Mike Tyson in his prime vs. Robin Deakin

Unadulterated complete beatdown

I'm fucking psyched.

The cunt is directly responsible for the creation of ISIS.

The best thing about Trump is he'll escalate and keep escalating until she's ruined, look what he did to Cruz's traitorous CIA mole dad and that was just over namecalling. If Hillary gets too uppity expect a flood of tweets about bubba sex parties, Vince Foster and murdered kids in Mena Arkansas. He won't even do to win the race, just out of spite.

Why do I have to say that I respect women? I cherish women.

D.J.Trump- 2015

Nobody respects women more than me

D.J.Trump- 2016

He even talks about women in Art of the Deal, where he has some women hired as managers and shit.
If women are above merit, they don't deserve respect :^)