Trump is Too MGTOW to Be Elected Currently

I've been pouring over polling data and there has been a steady decline in favoribility and votes from women for Trump. It's his biggest hurdle and it grows weekly. And frankly, it's pretty clear that his MGTOW-like comments and antics are a major turn off. White females, the largest demographic, in particular have seen the largest decline compared to the early months.

What can Trump do to get back in their good graces? Female voters out number male ones and white female voters outnumber white male voters. They're more important and if he wants to stand a chance against shillary, he's going to have to show a little more respect.

Reported.

Sure you have, Moshe.

Oh, look. Muslims….

Only old fat heifer women want trump, his voter base is blue collar white males and some mexicans. I guess modern trumpcucks like voting for a neocohen, bloated shabbos goy who is inline with the jewish mafia top kek.

Yeah because a closet-dyke is better.

Wow it's fucking nothing

It's not working, OP.

Females are cancer. We opened the Pandora's box of female suffrage and now we will have to follow it to its logical conclusion, the death of civilization.

You think a modern white girl is going to vote for a misogynist, bigot, who doesn't provide free abortion on demand?

It is not just single women. That's just what he's doing worst with. And anyways, that's just a pic for the thread. I'm not just referring to that article alone.

you're too cool for school, mgtow.

White women have always been the enemy of civilization

Wishful thinking. They are in for a rude awakening.

Don't you hunky white nationalists want to produce some goyim to be preyed on in anti white schools? Cmon marry me goys so i can take half of your money and kidnap your child and raise him into a cuck.

The increasingly nervous man is alot more endearing.

(((Ethan Rosenberg)))

every time

Left or right women are trash tier and will always open their legs for the victor whether they're black or white

DEAR OP
You sound like a faggpt shill. Please kill yourself with a dull spork. I suggest going for the orbital cavity.
Sincerely,
A racist NIGGER

Kek.

Single women are a mess.

Nice DC fag.

What kind of retarded shilling is this?

Let's be crystal clear here. If Trump don't win, it'll be because of White Women. This is their last chance to prove themselves.

sage

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sagesage
sage

You're a moron.

REMEMBER OTHER BAD GOYS

Unfavorability is a made up stat. Trump's "unfavorable" rating with GOP voters was ~67%. All while receiving 60% in the northeast.

Forgot to say.

Trump wins with women.

The kosher kind.

The anti-MGTOW shills give their straightest baits yet.

Way too low. More like 90% of the population. All women are cancer and maybe 70% of men are cancer.

Nice argument.

MGTOW is for degenerates. Find a non coal burning white girl and have some kids

What mgtow like comments?
Fuck off Schlomo

Yeah, whatever m8.

You go find them.

Your working with them. Our huge gain in numbers has led to an increase of gender "politics" discussions. It shows we're having an effect, atleast.

From what I understand, females are actually growing in support of the Donald. I like to think most of them see the cancer that is modern feminism, and what it has done to our society.

Have a sage for your shill thread.

Jesus fuck, you Hillary shills are retarded. Not even subtle.

Ethan Rosenberg
a JPG not a link

Try harder nigger.