A NEW MAP FOR AMERICA

A NEW MAP FOR AMERICA

So here it is anons. Openly advocating abolishing states and reconstituting the country into new "mega states" based purely on economics. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG? He even states that there would be less factories, but who cares, they'll compete better on the global market.

archive.is/XE37U

Other urls found in this thread:

communitybuilders.org/the-united-watershed-states-of-america/
endchan.xyz/pol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh FUCK no

Before reading that, some greentext quoting the exact body count of how many have to die in order to make that map into reality?

Making Mega-City One a reality

PANIC.jpg

This is the agenda 2050 mega city map. This is the agenda 21 program pushed by the rothschilds and rockefellers. MASSIVE stacker apartments are being built in every major city.

This is the first map I've ever seen that didn't fuck that up

All I care are for the MAGA states.

We just need to kick out California, New York, Illinois, Michigan, and Florida then sweep up all the blacks and browns, deport them South, and we're great again. Once the States that are on their own diminish into chaos we can annex small parts with high white population, sweep them up and continue until there are no longer pockets of the 3rd world surrounding us. Then we go after Mexico… Manifest destiny all the way to the Panama canal with time. It would make the southern border much easier to guard.

Agenda 21 stack n packs San Francisco

Fuck you. I'm not trading NYC for Detroit and Chicongo. It'd be even worse if that's possible

Agenda 21 and diversity go together hand in hand, destroy all family structure, make whites a minority living in prison cities and no private property.

W…What's wrong with Michigan? Detroit's bad, but we can fix that by physically removing the dindus, right? Ann Arbor's a little pozzed, but all of the sbitlibs would move to San Fran first chance they get, it shouldn't be too much trouble.

Or, you know, deport all the SPICS from those states and then they’re fine.

Fuck you and your balkanization. Fuck you and your reducing American territory.

TUEBOR

Because everyone I've met from Michigan is retarded and talks funny. You LET Detroit happen, fix it then we'll talk.

The places we leave behind won't last very long bruh, we'll take them back when they go to shit. This will also be in conjunction with mad sanctions and blockades.

this is one of the worst ones of these I've seen

Article IV - The States
Section 3

Clause 1:

New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.

Good luck getting all 50 states to agree to be conglomorated into economic zones and failing that good luck getting congress to amend Article IV, section 3 without risking open defiance from the states. The last civil war happened over the issue of Congress overstepping it's bounds in regard to the admission of states into the union, you're just asking for civil war 2.

Sorry Great Lakes bros but I feel I can speak for all Kentuckians when I say we would rather fuck off with Tennessee and West Virginia. Nothing personal. You're more than welcomed to our niggers though. Tell you what; you take our niggers and in return we'll give you furniture made from bourbon barrels and old sawblades with horses and shit painted on them. Hell, take the Wildcats while you're at it too.

yes. bring all the manufacturing to the south so we can secede once again.

You're assuming anyone's going to give a shit.

Although, I'll say this, it'll depend entirely on how the backroom politics go. If enough influential political individuals and families get somehow shafted by the new organization of the local power, that MIGHT trigger a civil war.

But if they manage to pacify said local powers, nobody will care.

Look at the example of France's centralization during the 17th century. Louis the Great managed to pacify the nobility and utterly end the feudal system by appeasing them with the Versailles court life. Same thing here.

It depends entirely on if there's smart enough people behind this to pacify the local political forces.

fuck this shit

dividing the south will piss of dixie bros as well

Great Lakes independence when?

if anything happens to Trump, immediately after.

A great confederation of independent regions voluntarily participation with a clear exit clause is probably the best bet for the US if we dont go full Imperium in the next few decades, we cant handle the weight of such an ineffectual Federal Government

We're electing Trump. Why don't you just fuck off?

A lot of niggers are going to starve
But if it's agenda 21 that's the point.

My libertarian senses are tingling.

No thanks.

You know the only part of Illinois with niggers is Chicago, right? The rest is almost entirely white.

OP sucking serious semen again.

Hell, living in the same state as faggots in California makes me sick.

Sorry, missed the reply…

Including the Upper Peninsula? All you're going to kick out is Mongolians

Psst….your trip is showing

OMG! Thanks!

Forgot pic

(((PURELY ECONOMIC REASONS)))

Oh you,jpg

Mid-Atlantic states with New England? Fuck off.

Texas secedes

hwat do

atleast a portion of the future is going to be a combination of dredd, blade runner and demolition man all in one.

they set this up to prepare for the west coast getting rekt in an upcoming earthquake, damn.
arizona bay here we come.

4/7 of those would be democratic

sheeeit

The 3 republican ones might be worth more though both in terms of representatives and electors but I'm guessing the plan to counter that would be to have the president elected by nationwide popular vote instead

democrats would control the senate though

What happened to alaska and hawaii?

The funny thing about organizing states of this size is that it would make it really easy for them to secede

What the…?!? Okay, is this fucking place really turning into the fucking Fallout Universe?! We don't even have Power Armor, and the kikes are pulling THIS psychotic bullshit?!

Fuck this, I'm out!

to be fair all the liberal faggots are trapped on the coast in green

Sliding

Not very many. Really just the majority of Texas and all two of the people that live on the North/South Dakota border.

There we go, problems solved.

Every time I talk to a (((globalist))), I mention restoring American Industry, they recoil exclaiming, "no no no, we can sell our ideas and degrees, America will produce innovation not product, don't be such a traditionalist user, it's time for progress".

I've known some of the wealthiest people in America. Their scions, their spawn, they all talk like this.

They understand full well what you are talking about, they just cannot accept because it goes against their interests.

filthy Ohiofag detected

This is why I love diverse states. State competition is a form of multiculturalism I can fondly say I love and appreciate. Americans are the best.

Here's a question. Is it better to squabble with the Mexicans/Latinos to the south, or to form a strong bond with them?

They are majority Catholic and Christian, but due to the Bush/Clinton/Obama/Rothschild etc controlled State government Mexico has been convinced that America is an enemy rather than its closest ally.

This makes them more willing to attack the USA and act like retards. However if we Overton body slammed this D&C we could secure this continent against the invasion of African and Asiatic Islam.

I understand the cons with having to deal with Latino culture, but they are better as allies in my mind, than enemies that could be used as a channel to funnel in ISIL/Mossad and like minded savages.

better to squabble and get rid of them, or you'll face Brazilification

Our history of being enemies is literally centuries old

Islam>>>>Spics

I doubt that.

This makes me very nervous

You can doubt reality all you like, but it is the truth. If the choice is between an ISIS caliphate or Mexico, I would choose the caliphate every time.

I'm sure you would, filthy Turk.

At least Turks can maintain a civilization, unlike beaners.

Wicked pissah.
At least our Liberals are more tame. No York, please.

Spics are bad, and more brutal (I don't like that), more drugs.

What is wrong with apartment buildings when:

"stack and packs" are literally the free market making a product people want. The majority LIKE what cities have to offer. I'm glad you're happy in your suburban sprawling wasteland of nothingness and car dependence.

If no one liked "stack and packs", they would be empty. Hmm.

On the one hand, factories cause major pollution. On the other, they bring a lot of jobs, and buying shit made abroad is taking money out of our economy and giving it to chinks and spics. Do you want your country poor, or stinky? Great choices.

Factories can be done responsibly user.

If you're going to forcefully move them to other states, you may as well go one step further and get rid of the problem all together. Just repatriate them either willingly or via helicopter ride.

Could, in theory. Every factory I hear of is dumping waste into the water every chance they get. Didn't they just turn an entire river orange? Granted if anyone could have a responsible factory, it'd be America before China.

Are we fallout Commonwealths now?

The globalists like using overseas slave labor to produce goods at pennies on the dollar.

It separates the slaves from the factories and industrial infrastructure needed to fight against the government. It also allows the domestic population to be dumbed down and exterminated with chemical and biological slow kill, down to "Sustainable levels".

The end point is a new dark age where the elite own all the land, water, food production, factories and massive drudge dred urban spawns, that will eventually be depopulated.

The "private-public partnership" means that tax payers will be taxed to pay infrastructure bonds, with most of it going to interest on the bonds, while the infrastructure is privately owned and the money from the infrastructure goes to the elite.

Artificial land scarcity, artificial water scarcity, artificial food scarcity. Massive profits. Its like Enron managing the California power grid, but Enron the City State.

It will be pure profit. It is about keeping control of all the assets people need to survive, to bring in a new slavery.

No, no, states whould slowly be joined together one by one over the course of who knows how many years, they don't have to control every states politicians all at once, just focus all there resources on one particular state and get there guys elected and wah-lah! the states lost forver

Immigration is about bankrupting the states and forcing them to sell off all of their land and assets for pennies on the dollar to the global elite.

Then it is about causing mass urban sprawl, poverty, crime and a jungle atmosphere that will make people beg for an authoritarian government mass surveillance state to "protect" them from the problems they engineered.

It will be constant school shootings and terrorist attacks, until they have your guns and you are under the "protection" of their goon squads. There are already govt funded stasi organizations across US under the DHS, to harass and murder any opposition to the slave master class.

I wonder if white people really want to live in big cities. It's certainly where the minorities head to.

How do you know? What is zoning like in those places, are the builders and owners subsidised somehow, what kind of jobs are the inhabitants working, etc.

I only watched a few seconds here and there in that video shitting streets but you are making a lot of assumptions there. And I hate suburbs, but fuck less I would rather live there then a city.

This is retarded. What kind of factory? What kind of pollution?

THAT WAS THE EPA YOU NITWIT

Helicopter rides are expensive, save that for the leaders.

United States should be the only states. Stop trying to divide the US commie scum.

MUH DIK

I can play, too.

Oh, the epa has a factory now? Where did the waste come from? The epa set it free but the factory generated and improperly stored it. Did the epa just magic it out of thin air in your little mind?

Even if something was zoned for residential, nothing would be build at massive up front cost to developers if they didn't think they could rent 'em all out and make profit. Duuupid. We ain't china building ghost cities to make our three inch penis look bigger. The majority of cities have a housing shortage.

Well, yuppies, hipsters, millenials, and professionals certainly do.

thats not the point of anons image, go back to reddit you stupid faggot

Same.

I actually get along with Muslims better than spics, I'd rather live in a caliphate than a favela.

If there's one thing that map did right, its separating eastern Washington from the Faggot Sound. It would be a tough choice between Team Orange and Team Blue for me.

It wasn't a factory. It was a mine. The EPA knew the risk but they are incompetent, and even when they fuck up they got paid (because of the disaster they created.)

If you have ever worked around or for the government you would know that is business as usual.

If you think we have a free market in housing, especially in cities, you are fucking retarded.

Really? Filtered.

The majority are subhuman. We don't care what they want because, unlike the free market, we don't shoot for the lowest common denominator.

Some states are too big, or too small. Some have illogical borders, straight lines across a desert or a plains. Many were made that way specifically at the request of corporations in the 19th century for economic reasons.

That said, if the states had to be redrawn, it should be from a natural, ecological standpoint that benefits both man and nature, not money.

communitybuilders.org/the-united-watershed-states-of-america/

REEEEEEEEEE

Would Dredd be able to figure out how to use the three shells method?

Topkek. Serves those cucks right.

Why do they have all these chile-shaped countries on the coasts, with no natural land barriers? If the states ever seceded they'd be indefensible.

Like the border straight through the Central Valley in California. The current eastern border makes sense because it's in the mountains.

I've got a feeling this is more about creating war.

I was looking at that as well. The only explanation that I can come up with is that it hasn't been factored in. For someone to come up with this map, they'd have to think that it's incomprehensible for a war to break out in the states. I myself cannot understand how someone could be so naive.

No they don't you globalist spawnlet. The only reason why mega cities and mega suburbs exist is because it's easier for corporations to make money when they are geographically closer together rather than spread out. This has been the only reason why these ridiculous megalopolises exist. They are otherwise a political and social aberration.

Why not go full Pax Americana and take the mega continent?

Why is this even a thread? If there was even a hint of this happening, it wouldn't just screw us over it'd screw over thousands of state and local politicians. If anything even remotely hinting at this were to occur, that's it for the power structure. It'd be completely destroyed. Low-level politicians and citizens would march on Washington and take over.

Was going to come here to post this

COME TO ENDCHAN, IT'S BETTER THAN Holla Forums

endchan.xyz/pol

lmfao muh stack n packs. bro thats just a city, this fucking backwoods hick has never seen shit.

stfu cruz cuck. fuck texas.