The Real Reason?

I think that this is the REAL reason Trump is running for president :

Let's say that Trump has 10 Billion (or however much he has).

The U.S.A. corporation is having huge financial problems.

When I company has debt problems, you fold the company and go through the insolvency process making sure that you get the best deal.

Trump has been through this with his own companies before. So now he's going to do it with the U.S.A. Company. His role is to manage the company through insolvency and set up the new company to replace U.S.A. (or to sort out a debt write-off / 5 year plan).

What's in it for Trump? Why is he doing this?

When the US Dollar crashes (and it will) then suddenly everyone with dollars becomes poor overnight. This is why the nations of the world are trying to break free of the dollar for silver and gold and assets etc. Now Trump's dollars dissappear too when this dollar crash happens.

So, in conclusion, my logical theory as to why Trump wants to be president of the company is so that he can manage it through bankruptcy. And his special interests have already cut a deal with Donald. "You do this and this when the dollar crashes, Donald, and we'll give you "this" (whatever "this" is).

Make sense?

Could this be possible?

And if so, could this be probable?

It's the only thing that makes sense to me. And Donald is well known for making a good deal for himself when running a failing business that is in trouble.

What do you think? Have I got it wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2015/07/24/is-the-dollar-about-to-collapse/#435c11216f9e
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have no evidence for this theory. This is all hearsay. You could be right, you could be wrong. There is nothing pointing in either direction.

We do know that the Federal Reserve is a private company run by a banking cartel and that the USA is also a company.

We know that Trump has made a career out of negotiations and written a bestseller called The Art Of The Deal.

We do know that he wants to audit the Fed.

We do know that he hold Rob Paul in high regard.

We do know that Rob Paul wanted to audit the Fed.

We do know that the Fed is corrupt and a real audit would be disastrous for the Fed.

So this is why articles like this one appear from Forbes :

forbes.com/sites/mikepatton/2015/07/24/is-the-dollar-about-to-collapse/#435c11216f9e

I think op definitely has something worth considering and discussing.

I also think that if Trump really wants to be a true hero and win all the votes of the people and do something which will tremendously benefit both him and the American people, he should be preaching "Bring back greenbacks and get rid of the Fed and corrupt banking cartels" like Kennedy and Lincoln did.

The solution to our economy and commercial problems are primarily due to us all playing a game of chess where the bankers make the rules and own the chessboard. If we are playing a game we can't ever win (and fractional reserve private banking fiat currency is a game we cannot win mathematically)
, then we should make and play a new game that we CAN win.

I think this is definitely worth discussing, so I'm going to bump. But you guys aren't offering any solutions in case this is true. What we need are options, routes to go down if we do get sold out and shit hits the fan.

I'm skeptical, but I think we should consider all possible scenarios.

They didn't campaign on getting rid of the Fed, they did that when they had the office.

If a faction of TPTB brought Trump in to "fix" things then they really did a bad job anticipating the reaction he would initiate.

Problem with your theory is that is based on the lunacy that the U.S. is a large corporation owned by the now, which thinks things like birth certificates are slavery contacts and that the collateral that the U.S. places for its debt is the ownership of the population.

The problem with this is it is built upon a defeatist outlook that, "They control everything that isn't us and they have absolute control over the system."
That road has been gone down before and it didn't prove fruitful.

In my opinion, he is going to get elected, race riots/ civil unrest will ensue, the economy is going to be collapsed just before he gets into office and we will have marshall law. the jewish bankers will loot the economy again and maybe start a war with russia to pull us out of the collapse.

Maybe he doesn't want to be shot in the head.

The U.S.A. is a corporation though. I know where you are coming from with your comment. Don't worry, I'm not a freeman on the land.

I don't think that birth certificates are slavery contracts.

Unlike the "freemen", I've actually studied contract law and economics.

I just think that Trump is smart enough to know a crash is coming. He us smart enough to know that that crash will have a significant commercial impact on him.

So he definitely has a motive for wanting to be president so that he can fix things for himself.

The only way you get things done is do them yourself mentality and all that…

Trump is sick of losing to bad deals that the business "U.S.A." has made.

This is why his main topic is deals.

Deals that U.S.A. has made.

Whether the OP theory is true or not isn't really that important. I'd expect a commission for business consultancy services too. So so what if he cuts a deal for himself in a way.

But what Trump could do is to cut himself a good deal whilst also cutting we the people a good deal at the same time.

We need to break free of British banking control. We've been trying since the 1700s and we have been failing and haven't got there yet.

The last two presidents who tried to cut the rope and loosen the grip had bullets in their heads.

Is Trump tough enough to finish what Kennedy and Lincoln did and dodge the bullets and live to tell the tale?

Only time will tell.
But it will tell.

And the bottom line is that breaking free from banker control and having a fair resource based economy that gives wealth to all people is the way forward.

Will Trump lead this victory?
He needs to.
I hope so.

the real reason?

(((they))) told him to.

Everyone is secretly controlled by the Jews except for you, even the Jews are controlled by other Jews!

shill/10

Oh come on. Where have you been the last two weeks?

Have you learned nothing?

Typing "shill" as a response or an argument is just as bad as when the other side types "racist".

You must learn to debate oldpol or realise that you don't belong here on newpol.

We had our ass handed to us by Holla Forums for using these tactics and resorting to childish, meaningless one-liners.

Lurk moar

This is fucking retarded and a shameless attempt at getting away with duplicate thread spam.

This is why our catalog is fucking ruined with Trump spam.

Look at this little faggot trying to change norms and standards on our board.

Shill-calling is a fucking staple on Holla Forums, get the fuck out.

It's martial law
also bumping

The real reason is Trump has a massive ego, and wants to go down in history as the greatest president in history.

And the only way to do that is to make America Great Again

A more obvious counterpoint.

Much if Trumps wealth is in two areas:
1: Real estate in America
2: Luxury goods (liscensing) in America

If America goes to shit, the value of land will crash and no one will purchase luxury goods, making them crash in price.

Eve if he's just doing t to protect his own wealth, that's fine - because he'll have to not let the US go to shit in order to do that.

Yes, and as pointed out in and , the only way to go down in history as the greatest President is to be the greatest President.

Lots of his friends died in 9/11, he might just want revenge. Aside from that, he also just has nothing to lose, he doesn't really have a reason to NOT run for president.

All of these shill threads, and the posts bumping them, are really getting tiring.

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Trump has a massive financial interest in America. If U.S.A. Corp. goes under, all of his wealth goes with it.

Up to this point, big business interests have used people in government as puppets to indirectly control things for their own benefit. Trump's cutting out the middleman and taking control himself.

He makes America better, his companies don't go under. He makes America better for everyone, and it perpetuates the system that allows his wealth to continue being built.

The USA is too big to fall. Those that wish to control everything from the shadows, won't let it happen. Do you realize how much of the world's economy hinges on the success and perpetuance of the American economy?
If we go down, everyone does, and how easy do you think it will be to control everyone then?

Have another sage shill.

is it in any way wrong if he is doing this

it is impossible to change the system from within, even disregarding the tribe
the government system as is now is bloated with excess, hordes of bureaucrats that have actually power to help or stop any legislation that cannot be removed
the presidents power is several limited if the otehr branches of government aren't filled with people alligned with him

given a serieus crisis like a currency collapse offers a once in a lifetime oppertunity to make real change and as a businessman he must have recognized that today and the imminent happening is one of those once in a lifetime moments

even if the powers that be back him now to do this, once the train is in motion it is hard to stop it again and he can use the built up momentum to overturn the old powerstructures

in short if you want to go against the status quo be like hitler or octavian, not like JFK or caesar

It isn't that complicated. He wants to be President because he is a man of power. He wants to be remembered as a great man, like George Washington or Napoleon or something.

He doesn't have any hidden reason outside of that. He is doing it because he wants an even greater legacy than he already has, because he is a man of ambition and power.

You have a bizarre amount of confidence in the parasitic kikes and The Powers That Be to not be total fucking retards and kill their host from pure greed and ineptness.

That's when we have ww3

Daily reminder that Trump is almost 70 and extraordinarily wealthy and his only possible concern is pic related.
(((OP)))
dares suggest that Trump is in this for shekels.
>>oven

The N key is right next to the B key, user. He might also be thinking of Rob Morrow, but it does smell a little strokey.

This. I'm going with the Punished Trump angle.

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE… WHOOOOOO?

managing the US through bankuptcy would be akin to what Zimbabwe has gone through in the past. Doing so would ensure Weimar Republic status to the US for quite a while, dragging with it quality of life of the average burger. Guess Americans must get ready to pimp out their mothers, sisters and daughters. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is trying to save his family from the eventual crash by running for president.

I could also see it as a way for him to make sure his corporations get most of the public infrastructure contracts, assuring his family's wealth.

They will be forced to endure martial law, whether they like it or not. There's a lot of things pointing towards the US government getting ready to enforce martial law. Take a look at all the military practices in urban settings, the funding of military grade equipment to law enforcement and the national guard, the replacement of key military officers that are known to be supportive of the population in such scenario, the massive importation of people thay are used to tyrannical governments and do not value freedom as much as the average american, etc.

His only concern is for a bunch of kikes?

That's only assuming that the Jews haven't begun moving on to their next host, China.

It still won't be enough

No the most likely real reason why Trump wants to become president is so he can take America back to whites from the globalists

Maybe he wants to be president because everybody wants to be president

Would martial law really end up in civil war? I'm not convinced.

Deep down I'd like to believe he's doing it out of love for his people. Other people will say it's to benefit his own business.

Truth is though no one will ever know the intentions of another Human. Besides. In the end, what else is there?

Imo, the Don is old as is, why push and risk it all for finances when you could leave a legacy of being the first God emperor.

If money was all that was at stake, he'd have, proportionally, enormous gains to make on his fellow billionaire's.

OP is a fucking shill

The truth of the matter is that America needs illegals more than illegals need America (cheapest source of labour). If Chump were to deport all of them, the American agro-industry would collapse like a house of cards.

Add to that the fact that he wants to restrict trade with China (cheapest source of goods), and also talks shit about Saudi Arabia (cheapest source of oil).

It becomes crystal clear that he will run the petrodollar to the ground.
The saddest part is that burgers actually believe this will "make America great again" just because he says so. Do the math!
Of course if Chump becomes prez he will blame "economic war" when a single roll of TP costs 5 dollars.

Pic related is jewish

If he does all of that radiclised nationalism can rise in europe. I'm for it

America needs AMERICANS working. I will gladly pay an extra dollar for something if it means more than 95% of the country is employed in FULL-TIME WORK. This extra dollar will also be offset by Trump's lower tax plan.

And before you say his tax plan is unsustainable – consider all of his policies to counteract the loss of income to the government.

You're on the right path for sure but I think the funs will start in Europe as far as civil war violence. In all honesty the kikes could crash the economy tomorrow if they wanted but they are waiting for something. I don't think there will be anymore elections.

I'll just leave this here

Kikes have run this show for about 100 years now lad.

And so was the Soviet Union. That's why they still exist, right?

yes goyim you should vote for shillary instead :^)

We overproduce food anyway. We export an insane amount of food, only so that third world shitskins can keep breeding uncontrollably. We need to stop exporting food and let them all starve to death.

That's part of the reason you dumb fuck! You think food just falls out of the sky? Without illegals you can't produce as much as cheaply. Also think about exports, agro-industry doesn't only serve the domestic market . Hurrr durrrr!

Also
You think they're running a charity?
Wow, that's so stupid!
Produce is a commodity. Any country with fertile soil can make it. America is able to compete in price thanks to all the illegal labour.

$0.25 has been deposited into your bank account

t. Sinose McCarthy

yeah but you don't mess up multiple times in one post.

user presents a theory of his and asks what others think. Your only response is "shill?" You're the fucking shill here trying to slide actual discussion. Go back to Reddit, fucking kike.

It is. Registered in the City of London.

Are you one of those tubal cain types that pops up every time this is mentioned?

top kek, you also believe in WMDs in Iraq?

MEME IT

Rob Paul, aka MAGAtron for VP!

Its not so hard to beleive he has lived in trump tower for decades.

That's not really the same kind of thing though. It's totally plausible to think Trump knoew people who would have been in the twin towers when they went down.

Besides, there were WMDs in Iraq. Chemical ones, not nuclear. I don't personally feel that chemical weapons should be classified as WMDs (nor all but the most destructive biological weapons) but that they are.

The only way the US is getting out of this mess alive is by defaulting on their loans, Trump knows this.

The only way you can have true economic recovery is if interest rates return to their equilibrium point (wherever that may be) since this encourages saving and investment (which are what produce true prosperity). The issue is though that the US government cant afford its debt without interest rates being close to 0% unless it wants to go Wiemar Republic and hyper-inflate away its debt.

Doing nothing in this case means becoming like Japan (and soon China) with its coma economy (see pic, coming up on 30 years).

Ronald Chump is friends with the Clintons. He's controlled opposition. Outraged right wing christian bigots are the dumbest people on earth so this was easy as fuck for them.n

Way to go pol! Wrong again! 9/13/16 it's happening guys!!!!!

Ronald Chump is friends with the Clintons. He's controlled opposition. Outraged right wing christian bigots are the dumbest people on earth so this was easy as fuck for them…

Way to go pol! Wrong again! 9/13/16 it's happening guys!!!!!

913. #confirmed

Trobama is interlinked with meyer lansky and the jewish mob, he has been bailed out of bankruptcy many times by his shlomo friends, he is gonna give them big favors like all neocohen president do.

No, let's not say that because it's more likely that he has, a NEGATIVE net worth.

Oh it will, will it? Why is that? Because people can't wait to sell and buy… WHAT exactly? Euros? hahaha. Yuan that is 10x more fucked up? US is shit but so is everything else and nothing can absorb the volume of money splashing around like the dollar. JGB's are the second largest market in the world in size but there's no volume as the BoJ owns it all now. There's no alternative to the dollar.

Oh, overnight hahaha you've been watching too much Alex Jones. Silly poor, fag.

You mean like, great nation Kazakhstan? hahaha. Look at the percentage of foreign reserves held in Au by say Russia and China.It's nothing, single digits and no country whose currency is pegged to the dollar has made a shift to flow their shit so you're taking out of your bitch ass. Silver hahaha. Bill Gates is worth 4x as much as all the silver in the world. It is a TINY market.

You conclude that your brain fart is a theory and a logical one at that? Be quite small child, you're a tard.

If/when Trump wins, the dollar will crash very quickly. They will pin it on him and rile many people into wanting him gone. That's the idea anyway.

Wait - are you one of those idiots who pretend Shemitah did not happen?

I'm going to go with 'Holla Forums' for this one.

Watch as he goes full Hitler, nationalizes the banks and extricates the US from the world banking system.

I don't really think that shill has been here long enough to pretend that yet.

I think Israel did 9/11 and I still believe that people actually died in the towers.

There are too many convenient deaths, like that FBI employee who showed up for his first day on the job on 9/11 - and there's no reason for the conspirators to actually avoid killing any goyim anyway.

Seems more like SA or some shitty offsite to me.

Goons tend to believe that people actually care about what other people think about you when they read your post.

Are you retarded?

Hey man, chump actually rhymes with Trump and isn't a term of endearment.

He's already smarter than Hillary's entire campaign staff, but that's not exactly a high bar.

I give it a 6/10 Chaim.

Food is a shit export for a first world country to produce. In terms of profit/pound, in terms of what the workers get paid for their labor, in terms of the number of worksers/amount of land used, and in terms of how it benefits the rest of the economy.

Having that shit scaled back when illegals are kicked out is a benefit, not a detriment. We should make enough food for our country, sure, but that empty space would be much better utilized to make clothes, or electronics, or cars, or basically anything else. More employees, higher pay, higher profits, and a stronger economy.

Most of Trump's wealth is tied up in buildings, not dollars. Your theory a shit.

You know what "this" is, shillbergstein. Make America Great Again.

LMAO. Do you even know where your computer comes from?

Anything the US could make is cheaper somewhere else.

Remind me what makes Mexico such a trash nation?

mexicans

That's a big pile of bullshit you're tryna hide behind.

Those two statements contradict each other, you didn't notice?

Also
How? What's Chump going to offer to "renegotiate"

This is fucking retarded.

Is cuckchan having problems? What's with all the stupid threads lately?

I don't buy this theory nor do I buy any other "theory" about why Trump is running (such as that he's a Hillary plant).

The reason is that I doubt he would've gone as far in his rhetoric as he currently has if he wasn't genuine. Even if this wasn't the case, he would've toned down his rhetoric after the riots in Chicago and the guy attempting to rush the stage in Dayton a few days later.

He can't save his business nor be an effective Hillary plant if he's dead.

So they shouldn't be kept out of America for? They have a lower National IQ, so the Mexicans have a lower performance in the workforce than Whites.

There's no relation between work perfomance and IQ

Regardless of that, Chump does want more (legal) Mexicans.

edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html

Yeah this is a shill. Mods will delete it. God I'm happy I found Holla Forums.

RON MOTHERFUCKING PAUL YOU CUCK.