Apparently gay men are more masculine than straight men. Let's all form a buttfucking train to increase our masculinity

Apparently gay men are more masculine than straight men. Let's all form a buttfucking train to increase our masculinity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSFZktZNySg
publicintelligence.net/afghanistan-human-terrain-team-pashtun-homosexuality-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did the Alt-Right make this video?

So which Jew is behind it this time?

It's not very masculine to suck a dick tho.

Dude, it's 2016. All the cool masculine guys are sucking dick while they get buttfucked and urethrally insert. Don't you want to be cool and manly?

The gay one.

Yes goyim, even the Romans knew how manly homosexuality is!

le epic downsage for slide thread

I dislike how all these faggots believe masculinity is "something perceived by society and men".

Masculinity is the portrayal of masculine features, basically, features which are good to have as a man.

Which features are good?
Anything perceived as sexy. Sexy is good not because we've been "programmed by society to accept it as an unnatural norm", but because those traits are best for the survival of our species on the male side.

As a bisexual, I have to tell people this over and over. I hate faggots so goddamn much, Jesus Christ.

If you hate yourself so much maybe you should consider suicide.

You are a faggot.

Consider going straight, user.

Did you both just ignore my topic and target 3 words which, to be fair, had nothing to do with the topic at hand?

Your topic was about faggots being stupid and you are a faggot.

Do you have anything to move the conversation along?
(And I should have honed specifically on the LGBT community, something I am not affiliated with)

Bisexuality isn't real. it's just something someone label themselves as to not admit they're a full blown faggot.

Like you

too gay, didn't watch
why is everything a fucking social construct?
gender without adherence to biological sex is as good as astrology (muh feelings, this identity really resonates with me)
masculinity/femininity without adherence to their respective biological sex, with their behavioural and physical tendencies, is also just as good as gender theory bullshit

and talking about homos
it's funny hearing women compliment gay men for looking after their bodies and appearance, as if it were a slight towards straight men and 'heteronormativity'.

of course gay men look after their bodies and appearance, they're trying to look good for men. i'm surprised feminists haven't gotten on faggots' shit for trying to please other men's sexuality by encapsulating the 'hypermasculine'

it ends up being a compliment fat ugly women don't seem to understand applies to themselves, no matter how much they compliment homos

If he does then he has to sterilize himself incase being a fag is genetic

There are two male homosexualities: the first if men who are effeminate, and exist to be outlets for beta males who can not find female mates. The other are weapons whose purpose is to desecrate the young men of opposing tribes and reduce their fertility by rape.

If it had nothing to do with the topic at hand, why the fuck did you mention it, biscum piece of shit?

This.

Being bi is just a phase.

Either you will wake up, or go full blown faggot.

Unless you're a girl. Then being bi is always an option

Of course gay men are more masculine. They fuck men. You want to enjoy your flowery little sweet-smelling soft-skinned woman go ahead.

I've heard in an interview of one of my country politician about homosexuals.
He categorized it into 2 groups: * gay people are from rich classes
* fags are from poor middle classes

yes, how are you handling it?

kek

i think fucking pussy trumps all on the masculinity scale. the reason is that it's a male feature such that without, it humans wouldn't exist.

LOL, great idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSFZktZNySg

I'm actually really serious about this, which is why you see homosexuality emerge in low T and high T men, but tends not to in men with middle T.

Who would have fucking thought? You need to learn more about dominance, op.

I'm pretty sure every top has that.

Well compared to nu-male betacucks, which are likely the target audience…

Yes, it kind of make sense.

I seriously think that rape is a fitting punishment for the invaders.

I suspect the makers of South Park are, under the parody, suggesting something similar.

Make sure to keep spread it along, then.

They'd be into it, though.

publicintelligence.net/afghanistan-human-terrain-team-pashtun-homosexuality-report/