Would you change your race, Holla Forums?

Would you change your race, Holla Forums?

Surely you want to fit in with the shitskin masterrace?

Could I change my Green eyes and light brown hair to blonde hair and blue eyes.

Ide be white instead of Argentinian.

what a time to be alive

Imagine handing out skin-bleeching products in a ghetto full of niggers, while wearing a kkk-uniform.

Only for infiltration keks

They'll know you're a fraud because your nose and lips won't be fucking huge.

For those who can't tell, the pictures are from Sweden.

what if I swing my arms like an ape and say
"ay yo hol up nigguh thas fukin racis & sheit"

.>>5930794
Wear a handkerchief or mask

Reminds of those Albanian immigrants that painted some niggers white because of some bullshit on behalf of the niggers.

amazing, the difference is like night and day

people should accept who they are, who their people are, be the best them they can be and make their country great again.

are you me

That Syrian chick is cute. I wonder why they're 99.99% ugly ape men? Maybe race mixing is bad and makes people crazy?

Yes. I want to be full white. I am a product of racial mixing and the only good thing my Indian side gave me was nice hair. Besides that it made me a 5'8 manlet and have a hairy butt crack. I want to be 6'3 and have a hairless butt crack.

I relate to this.

I dunno about race but if I got into a traffic accident where I killed some goy, I'd probably claim to be trans just like Bruce did. Didn't he get off scot-free? I wonder how long you have to keep up the act for, I think Brucey is overdoing it.

ISHYGDDT

Green eyes only look good in certain lighting. Blue eyes always look good. Especially if you have dull green eyes.

I'd go black face to piss niggers off, but no, if I could I wouldn't. Why the fuck would I do that? There's more to life than "gibs mes" and not having to take personal responsibility. Niggers will never know what it's like to be a productive, responsible, civilized member of society.

That 4th pic.

Maaan, I don't like shitskins, but I don't want women dressing like whores either.

Why wouldn't I have been alive in the 50's….

The Pakistani and Iraqi girl look good too. Especially the Pakistani girl. Too bad they're a bunch of fucking inbred primitives. They're the people most genetically similar to us (Middle Easterners) on this planet, and they've completely fucked their genes up.

I'd be full white since my mother doomed me to a life of being a halfbreed.

I see, that explained why the white muslims are frickin' crazy in the middle eastern and other countries. Damn, that is sad. they are good-looking unlike the ugly middle easterners. Oh well they will be on the day of rope list. At least we will have less inbred whites.

Aww lory lord.
Nao I can fill out mah dream of performin' dem showtunes for thos whitey folks!

Assad and his family are prime examples of whites in the Middle East. Blue eyes, doliocephalic, and even shaved his fucking facial hair to further differentiate himself from the desert savages. He has to maintain an iron grip just to keep the country from sliding into the 9th century.

I can imagine how stressful it is to keep his country from becoming shitty. The democracy do not work in the middle eastern countries because there are too many tards so they need authoritarian figures to rule their lifes. I would like him to be my leader in my country because my leader is a literal jew. I considered Syrians to be lucky to have him. ;_;

Saged because it is unrelated to this thread.

All this endless shilling conveys their desperation.