NOTICE THE FIVE THINGS THAT IMMEDIATELY OCCURRED AFTER DONALD TRUMP BECAME THE PRESUMPTIVE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL...

NOTICE THE FIVE THINGS THAT IMMEDIATELY OCCURRED AFTER DONALD TRUMP BECAME THE PRESUMPTIVE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE

1. He was congratulated by the Republican Jewish Coalition for his success:
rjchq.org/rjc_statement_on_donald_trump

2. He officially received the support of Jewish Zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson:
jta.org/2016/05/06/news-opinion/politics/adelson-backs-trump-says-hell-be-good-for-israel

3. He formally condemned anti-Semitism and denounced David Duke for the third time:
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/

4. He named a Wall Street / Hollywood Jewish banker as his national finance chairman:
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman

5. He instructed his Jewish deputy campaign manager Michael Glassner to plan the Republican convention:
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878

Other urls found in this thread:

smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.715130?v=38BAD34F4B29098B89BFD5A170548A0C
youtu.be/G59mNNfLZx8
msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;',
marathon.bungie.org/story/
lunaticoutpost.com/thread-591116-post-12094444.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/03/could-it-happen-here/
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2016/03/trump-as-the-new-hitler-jews-in-a-panic-as-a-trump-presidency-looks-more-likely/
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
futurecars2016.info/donald-trump-jew
newmovie2016.club/miami-vice-miami-vice-fanpop
mp3giga.xyz/mp3/donald-trump-jr-spouse/
elections.nytimes.com/2012/campaign-finance
web.archive.org/web/20071128182217/http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/border-security-and-immigration-reform/
web.archive.org/web/20111129170410/http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=8y3zEP75kFM
govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/hr2755
web.archive.org/web/20111129154259/http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/end-the-fed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#Origins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You do realize that we see right through correct?

NOTICE THAT THIS THREAD HAS BEEN UP THREE TIMES NOW WITH THE EXACT SAME IMAGE

This same thread is already posted.
We see you shill.

.10 cents has been deposited into your account, thank you for your service!

t. Clinton Foundation

SPAMMER

Bump

DONALD DRUMPF WAS A HILLARY PLANT ALL ALONG?

TURNIP DROMP HAS BEEN STOMPED?

OY FUCKING VEY WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO LESTER MAIR WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE, WE SHOULD FIND HIM AND SUCK HIS TRANNY COCK

Okay OP, so I guess you support globalism, open borders, the Federal Reserve, Hillary Clinton, and ISIS.

Oh…it's this guy again…

All the millions Hillary's spending on these dummies, and look what it gets her. Forget running the country; she can't even run her own campaign properly.

How many shekels do you get paid for post?

Here at our site we get about ten bucks per post, but there are rule-of-thumb quality guidelines and a certain minimum standard.

sage

I voted for Trump in the NY primary and I will vote for him again in the General. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Cool sage.

I wonder if that thread is still up, now that I think about it that one was capworthy.

Whoops >>5923487

Still voting Trump.

Bugger. I laughed pretty hard when I saw that catastrophic fuckup.

all valid points

who cares if he is a troll

They're 'valid', but also represent a deliberate misunderstanding of Jewish nature. Throughout history when the winds begin to change, the rate of survival of any given yid becomes tied to how well they are able to suck up to the new regime. If they're lucky, they might genuinely prove themselves useful enough to escape the rope.

Implicit in your statement is the false premise that Donald Trump isn't part of the American Jewish establishment.

Did you vote for Trump at the Central Synagogue like Trump himself did?

m8, your bait is weak and nobody cares. Fucking everyone is on to you and you're still ploughing on as though everything's going fine for you.

Hi Sinead

How many of you zionist sagers are actually jews?

The lot of you has been shitting up our home for months now and I believe the question is fair at this point.

AH HAHAHAHA YOU RETARDED KIKE

>>>Holla Forums677141
>>>Holla Forums677201

Yeah, kinda did notice that.

OP IS A FAGGOT

Not me.

Sinead needs to fucking die.

Everybody know you're the invaders here but even if you weren't, being this BTFO by people saging your gay thread, thinking you should be bumped to the top page just because, lol, you don't deserve to have a "home" you little stupid faggot.

English honestly isn't your first language, is it?

Shut the fuck up.

FUCK OFF JEW

We know its you, you filthy kike. You make me sick

These shills literally outed themselves like retards on Holla Forums, see >>>Holla Forums677141

Nice try.

Holla Forums BTFO.

Ha! Interesting. I'm guessing Hebrew, correct? Not even joking around or fucking with you or anything. It really is, isn't it?

This thread…

Again?

This gets posted so often even if what they're implying is true they're immunizing Holla Forums from it.

Dear OP.
Yes Trump is using and trusting jews.
Yes Holla Forums would prefer otherwise.
Holla Forums does; however, understand you can't go full anti "semite" immediately.
Holla Forums is okay with that.

SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE

The sage bots are coming out now. I absolutely love this shit. It's so, fucking, obvious.

Interesting side note. This usually starts happening at the same time every night. Which coincidentally happens to start at around 9:00-10:00 am tel aviv time.

Hillary may have george soros' money backing her, but fuck does she suck so much dick in using it efficiently. Still obvious shills

That's nice shlomo. Just because the mods aren't doing anything doesn't mean you should be able to post this dumb shit unopposed. The sage is part of "free speech" so deal with it.

I'm not OP. Sage away. I'm just taking notes.

hey, guess what, we don't fucking care. "it's da joos" doesn't negate every other stance he has that Holla Forums loves. you can't have a persect president, but he is arguably better, and less jew-controlled that shillary.

And you'll still be 5 steps behind the growth rate of chan culture, when it comes to trying to fit in to slide threads.

Face it steiner, you and your cohorts will always make themselves painfully obvious to native Holla Forums users, and you won't be able to figure out why. And when you try, you will only have the continuous onslaught of redpill that will nag the back of your mind, and slowly you lose sight of why you were originally here and abandon working for hillary/soros.

You'll soon come to Holla Forums more frequently to learn more truth and redpill because you won't be able to see the world as that cozy blue pill where you can shill about without a care in the world and think people just fall in line unquestioningly to your jam.

To be fair if he's an actual yid he's already redpilled; he is well aware he would be hung along with the rest if the general public knew what scheming rats they were.

Fug muh sage came off.

If you close the thread you have to retype in sage.

I miss JIDF, they at least pretended to fit in.

Lowest quality shill thread I have seen in a long time, the shill threads on Holla Forums are better than this shit.

No, I meant I'm observing you guys. The guys who show up every night at the same time spamming sages in every single anti-trump thread. It's always the same time every night, and at least one of you doesn't speak English very well. It's obvious at this point that Trump has strong jewish/Israeli connections(not trying to start shit, just stating a evidence supported fact). Certain aspect of what's actually going on here are starting to make sense. I'm trying to fully understand the Israeli and DoD contractor's angles for shilling for Trump though. I can't tell if it's just an exploitation of a fracture point, some kind of psyop to cause massive disappointment when the pre-determined to win candidate Hillary wins and crushes Holla Forums's hopes and dreams, or something else. I'm letting the something else knock around in my head right now.

Because it's just so unfathomable that a shit load of Americans would unironically support Trump. JIDF was better than this crap.

Holla Forums please

It's almost like we're being raided by Buzzfeed. Renegade is like a Buzzfeed that pretends to be on the right. If this is going to come down to America vs Europe then I'm sorry Yuropoors.

It is unfathomable that a board like Holla Forums would support someone who is so blatantly pro-Israel. That's what caught my attention int he first place when this all started.

That and when you guys use phrases like.

I'm honestly just trying to talk to you man to man here by the way.

He's the best option America has. Mind your own business, Yuropoor.

I live in Southern Indiana, but I feel like you probably already knew that. At least you should depending on if and who you actually work for.

I work for the Department of Your Gay

Are you aware of who Charles Kushner is? Wait, why am I asking that, of course you do.

Id really like to know something

Are these all shills, or do Holla Forumsacks actually think that any presidential candidate can win if they dont support the jews?

like, is Holla Forums retarded? assuming you had someone who wanted to kill every last jew in the country, how exactly do you propose he gets into a position to do so without their aid?

the whole "jews control everything, but you dont need the jews approval to become god emperor" thing reeks of either a lack of basic cognitive ability, or JIDF shills trying to D&C

Oy vey brother it is like another shoah!

You're not alone m8 don't worry. This thread is many types of cancer but I think too many people have been numbed by optimism.

These are people who just want America to be as shitty and cucked as Europe is. They were meddling in our future before Trump even ran.

I doubt any actual Holla Forumsack doesn't get it, but ultimately it's up to each user here to make up their own damn minds. There's no hierarchy, each of us has to work this shit out for themselves. It's obvious enough that I can't believe anyone would seriously expect Trump to tweet out GTKRWN.

At any rate, I don't really believe Trump actually wants to kill anyone, he just wants their control structures gone. It's kicking the can down the road a bit, probably long term the issue will crop up again but short term certainly he's going to break the zionist control over the US.

I know that Trump has to play within the system and that obviously he can't go full gas the bikes without getting destroyed but I can't shake how some of the things he has done recently, coupled with how it conflicts with some things he has said in the past, is really setting off my coincidence detector

Who knows, I might just be overly pessimistic but I've learnt overtime that its better to be pessimistic and pleasantly surprised than optimistic and disappointed.

YOU ARE NOW IN A SHILLERYBOT THREAD

smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/

Honestly, I dont think it matters.
In the end, we know that they will have to be removed, they have been trying to destroy europeans since either have existed, so they are the root of so many of these problems, but taking the root out is not easy, and it is not subtle. Even if Trump legitimately likes jews, I dont think it matters because I didnt ask for him to be hitler 2, I asked for one single person with a shot to be willing to save us from whats bubbled to the surface and is now eating away at us.

We have to relieve the symptoms before we can build the strength combat the disease.

Oh yeah for sure, I would definitely vote for Trump if I could since he's really the only shot at putting at least a temporary halt on our demographic decline

It's also worth noting that he has shifted the overton window to the right somewhat, which will be helpful in talking about other things later on. Although one could argue that this might have the opposite effect as the average pleb might think "well, all of our problems are fixed now. Let's just go back to how things were"

There's certainly a case to be made for the accelerationist angle, of voting for the worst candidate to make life shittier but thats not a popular one, even here.

youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.715130?v=38BAD34F4B29098B89BFD5A170548A0C

Hi Sinead

Well you're the only jew here and you're not sage'ing so I'm confused, user

Weak bait

You don't get it, none of us actually think Trump is going to gas the kikes, and a part of each of us does have that twinge of worry below the surface, but we choose to believe in Trump until he demonstrates otherwise through his actual actions.

Holla Forums as a whole is very smart, in past threads we've worked out our average IQ hovers around ~130. We have each thought through all of these issues by ourselves in our own time already, hence why the shills are running up against brick walls every time they try it on because it's nothing new to us. We already know everything. Yet, Trump is by far the most promising lead we've found in a long time, and he's correctly pissing off all the right people and correctly espousing the correct themes of nationalism and anti-globalist rhetoric, the end result of the things he's saying is the kikes losing their power over us. Since he's our best shot, Holla Forums collectively and individually decided to support him. And if we're going to support him, then we're going to go all-out about it, no half measures. Constant second-guessing would suck all the life out of an imageboard like this and horrendously impair our effectiveness, our memetic potential is directly linked to our hype level and every regular here intuitively understands that.

We know. Most everyone already got the memo about it, a few stragglers like you somehow haven't worked it out yet. Git gud faggot.

DAMN she's hot

KOSHER AS FUCK
O
S
H
E
R

A
S

F
U
C
K

lol try harder

Fucking more than 50% of the catalog is Trump spam, and now you have the gall to complain about this thread?

I feel like Holla Forums is too uncritical of Trump. I don't know if it's just because you're bluepilled or that you Americans are so excited to have a decent candidate for the first time in forever.

Sure you should vote for him but it's becoming increasingly obvious that he isn't the solution, just a step in the right direction.

Fuck off you cancerous marketer. You have ruined our catalog and fucking derail every thread with your fucking Trump plugging.

Get cancer and die you filthy kike marketer, the game is up, we know Trump is a kosher jew pet.

It's because this place is marketed to hell and back.

At this point Trump elicits the same amount of shilling as Monsanto.

Yeah obviously the proof is in his actions and he hasn't done anything to warrant rescinding support. I've already stated that I'm a supporter but it would be unwise not to consider the possibility. It doesn't have to be blindingly pro or anti trump, but I don't think it would be a wasted endeavour to contemplate what direction we would take if things don't go to plan.

Just looking for a conversation about it lads that's all.

Absolutely cancer.

REMOVE TRUMP MARKETERS

The trump supporters who flaunted his stupid hat around would have to admit they were wrong. That would never happen. Only a real man would do that.

Renegade has been onto trump from day 1. We make trump shills squirm and cry in anger.

No shit you fucking retard. Stop taking maymays so seriously. Mind your own affairs, Yuropoor.

Fuck off marketer.

The problem is we can't have a conversation because that gives actual shills an entry point.

And that's the other thing, absurd amounts of money are being poured into shitting on Trump, which tells me there's a very strong possibility that he really is uncontrolled and the yids are panicking. He has a lot of Jewish connections, but the power situation is wrong. He may well have them in an arm lock rather than the other way around for once.

Also stop bumping blatant shill threads.

You're shitting on one of your own guys there m8.

Got anymore pictures of this goddess?

She's stunning

What an ugly whore

It's exactly the other way around.

Look at the fucking incessant Trump spam activities on just this board alone. The entire catalog has gone to shit because of Trump spam, can't have a decent thread anymore because shills will plug Trump and then samefag reply to themselves making the entire thread about Trump.

It's a fucking cancer. It's a disease.

And all that for a fucking jew pet who has more jewish connections than the rest of the ZOG puppet lineup.

I don't believe in elections in the West, most definitely not American ones, so usually i don't care. But this time i can't wait till the elections are over so the Trump marketers FINALLY fuck off and we can have our board back again.

Well that's the issue, anytime someone wants to have a discussion about it everyone dogpiles them calling them a shill.

Won't deny that this thread went to hell instantly by seemingly two groups of retards.

What is a "decent thread" and what is even stopping you? Make whatever threads you want, dumbasses.

Hi Sinead

classic leftist line. Fuck off shills.

please spoiler that face. this woman needs to die.

We're being raided. This has been going on for the past few days. Note the sudden increase in unique IPs

Reconsult your handbook, the term you're looking for is 'shill' rather than 'marketer'. There has been a clear and obvious shill wave rolling through this past week and it's blatant to everyone here. You are utter shit at this, ask Chaim for a pay decrease to compensate.

m8, that's because it's as blatant a shill thread as you could possibly have. There is no way something like this wouldn't go this way.

Trump is a jew York liberal. lgbt Fag supporting democrat liberal mascarading as a classic conservative.

The zionist punk is done.

I will be making an article on renegade about the proof I have obtained of trump being an oil driller.I actually have proof and sources. You shills can't prove nothing besides the fact you are losers.

I have to ask, how do you people actually consider the OP a troll/shill? have you even read the articles or are you really suffering from this much cognitive dissonance?

I peeked over at cuckchan Holla Forums and they are getting it worse. But yeah there seems to be a big effort to flood image boards with pro-clinton shit lately.

Yeah fuck off mate. Not typing like an illiterate retard doesn't make you a lefty.

Can't fault a man for trying, sometimes good content can come from shit threads. This one is too far gone obviously. Someone in Tel Aviv must be getting a sore hand from writing all these cheques.

Hit them where it hurts
get Sinead's dox

It is because we have been here for more than a week.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE. ALT RIGHT FAGS SUPPORT TRUMP, lgbt supports trump. Gays and tranny support trump

It's a new age fag fest

Nah faggot when the hotpockets wake up you're getting raped lol

ENJOY WHAT REMAINS OF YOUR LIFE

Oh no, I must be a jew now!
For fucks sake, you can't even make your first post in a thread anymore without being a jew.

Been here for 2 years, not as much after last summer when it went to shit though.

The Trump spam is pushing off all interesting threads (sliding) and we can't have decent threads anymore because

See? You don't even read. You paid shills are just monitoring for Trump criticism and then REPLY REPLY REPLY REPLY with meaningless and empty shitposts.

No this is straight-up marketing. Holla Forums has gone to utter shit ever since the Trump marketing began raiding us.

At this point Trump criticism elicits the same type of shill response as Monsanto.

You are cancer, you are not one of us.

XD

See? Posts exactly like this

Fucking empty, meaningless and weird as fuck.

The Trump marketing is real.

I said new picturea not the same thing. She's stunning

I'm suspecting a bunch of these new shills are actually out of the SJW feminist pool rather than actual yids, they were much better at debating. Pic related would explain the excessive shittiness.

Nobody was here 2 years ago.

This is why I havent been browsing Holla Forums too much in like a half a year or more.
I don't know if it's actual shills but Holla Forums definetly changed for the worse after he started running for president. seems like all the natsocs packed up and left.

Would explain the emotional outbursts too, like when you see the same ID bump one of these threads 3 times in a row.

Yes on cuck pol most of the threads aren't even real. Intelligence agencies playing around with robotic posters. I'm new here though. Seems like the same thing here.

It's just rampant and incessant Trump shilling and spamming amongst an already shilled up place. It was bad enough with Holla Forums but now there's just a paid marketing team fucking raiding us day in day out.

You're not supposed to out yourself like that.

Put your manager on the line, I want to file a complaint.

Fuck off you cancerous marketer.

I know I won't be able to get an honest answer out of you but, why do trump supporters never deal with the content of anti-trump posts?
It's easy to just read an article but all I ever see is the immediete "YOU'RE A SHILL/JEW".

Why's this kike thread still up?

I'm new
If you want to know the truth I'm a 23 year old obese virgin neet with no job or money

I'm going to bed a 5 am and will wake up at 4pm.

I'm a failure at life. The new age white male. If you baby boomers wouldn't have pushed us to the curb for affirmative action niggers and other races we would be fine. But you failed me and so many alike.

Cry harder marketing cancer.

I'm gonna keep this bumped all day every day.

just like this.

I don't even think they are real people. What they are going to respond with is laughably predictable

Because we see right through you, that is why.

How do you not understand that? Your question doesn't seem scripted, so I assume you're actually surprised we see you as that transparent. Do you just not believe that we haven't seen it all before?

It's because they are marketers.

Most likely the Trump shills are handlers using bots.

lol kill yourself niggerfaggot

Hotpockets are asleep. They woke up, bumplocked the last one, then promptly went back into a coma

This is the handler

This is one of his bots

Oh so now they bumplock threads that expose Trump for the kosher goy he is?

What, did Trump's marketing team pay our staff for that or something?

I'm not a shill bit I posted the truth about trump being a puppet

youtu.be/G59mNNfLZx8

Goodnight
R9k poster

lol kill yourself nigger fag{827x0000 Stack Exception SIGSEV Error {int i; for p+1 /y} Debug Trace 0x938}

The fuck is 'R9k'?

TRUMP SHILLING CONFIRMED

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY TRUMP MARKETERS

NOTICE THAT OP IS A BUTTMAD FAGGOT

I can't wait to top kek when Trump gives the illegals amnesty and gives more money to israel than any other president before.

I feel sorry for whoever wasted money on that post.

I'm sure you can't considering amnesty, globalism, and foreign aide to Israel are all things you support Mordecai :^)

He already came out against that and that's not how 'top kek' is used.

Hey i'm not the one with the STACK EXCEPTION SIGSEV errors, you fucking marketing shills.

You forgot your SIGSEV error.

Are you fucking retarded?

Except "SIGSEV" is meaningless. SIGSEGV is an actual thing and would have made a better false flag. Under no circumstances would an auto-generated error fuck up its own terminology.

It's Holla Forums, they made a thread gloating about shilling this here.

See:

Instead of being quiet about it and shilling correctly, jews can't help but to always overplay their hand.

Marathon was great.

YES YOU ARE

ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY
ROBOT BOY

So he's in with kikes, congratulations on spreading this news, like it fucking matters

Deporting illegals and nationalizing our economy is why we support trump, his persona and populist attitude, destroying the GOP establishment are in our interests. He may not be Hitler, but we all knew that from the start.

Trump is who he is, a baby step our country will take into mainstream nationalism, he helps us geopolitically, not permanently, our country needs someone like him to condition them to accept our way of life

Antisemitism will always exist, so long as we breathe

it really was.
for bonus keks, look up that level's name.

You forgot your {827x0000 Stack Exception SIGSEV Error {int i; for p+1 /y} Debug Trace 0x938}

Yes it's just meaningless it's not a bot that fucked up or anything.

You forgot your stack exception again Doctor Robotnik.

'Guess you guys will get to be bitter hateful paranoid little zealots for 8 years while us humans enjoy ourselves and make america great again B)

Enjoy withering in fear!

THE TRUMP MARKETING IS REAL

WE HAVE BEEN RAIDED BY PAID TRUMP MARKETERS ALL THIS TIME

i invite you to read my earlier post that explains why it was a human-generated error.

i know shitposting is a lot of fun, but don't you have a mother to hang out with tomorrow?

Trump shills in 2016.

It went downhill from there there though, Marathon 2 and Infinity were still bretty gud but they lacked the 10/10 atmosphere and level design of M1. Also they replaced the excellent pistol graphics for no reason

But of course, the handler fucked up with his bot. It happens all the time, we caught JIDF that way too.

Now do everyone a favor, get the fuck out of here and go shit up some other place with your kosher goy spam.

You didn't assume that I left the thread and the clientside software didn't remove the email and subject fields when I came back.
Pretending to be a robot by typing SYNTAX ERROR AT LINE 21; "remove kebab" IS NOT A VALID COMMAND

[11:56:54] [Server thread/WARN]: java.lang.NullPointerException
[11:56:54] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.paradoxmc.NetworkManager.Points.PointsAPI.getPoints(PointsAPI.java:28)
[11:56:54] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.paradoxmc.NetworkManager.GizmoManager.ScoreboardManager$1.run(ScoreboardManager.java:40)
[11:56:54] [Server thread/WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
[11:56:54] [Server thread/WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350)
[11:56:54] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:641)
[11:56:54] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.v(DedicatedServer.java:289)
[11:56:54] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:584)
[11:56:54] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:490)
[11:56:54] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628)

Divide and conquer shill, back to reddit

Heil the god emp
Crash!!!
SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;E:\Steam Games\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program;E:\Steam Games\SteamApps\common\Kerbal Space Program;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 530, UserName: 'Schlomo'
OS-Version: 6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1) 0x100-0x1

M2 was a little worse in story, but the gameplay was much better, and I thought it was more atmospheric with the ambient sound. Infinity was just garbage, imo. It's a shame Jason Jones seems pozzed as fuck now. Marathon story page is a great way to waste a week btw: marathon.bungie.org/story/

In what universe does a computer program echo typos in auto-generated error logs? CSI has failed you.

I never finished Infinity, I recall it sending me back to a previous level and I just could not be arsed redoing it

Look at the fucking waterfall of shitposting.

The Trump marketing department is going all out damage-controlling.

It's called 'a handler and his bot fuck up on accident'.

Cancerous shit shill.

Why are you guys spoling your posts? Its not like discussion about marathon is going to flush the quality of this thread, its already down the shitter

Quality of the entire board right now goes down to shitter. When fooled voters realized their huge mistake.

Meanwhile on Holla Forums…

>>>Holla Forums677403

Every single one of your posts accuses someone of being a marketer or a shill, you're the only shitposter here, with 26 shitty posts

Because they are not genuine Holla Forumsaks or chans users for that matter.

How funny, it wasn't JIDF, not COINTELPRO, not even Holla Forums that killed Holla Forums; it was the fucking Trump marketers.

There you go again faggot

ALWAYS REMEMBER MARK TWAIN GUYS.

The game was rigged from the beginning, because ((them)) are always above president.

WALL THE FUCKING WORLD!

WALL THE FUCKING WORLD!

WALL THE FUCKING WORLD!

WALL THE FUCKING WORLD!

WALL THE FUCKING WORLD!

WALL THE FUCKING WORLD!

WALL THE FUCKING WORLD!

WALL THE FUCKING WORLD!

Western Civilization rises again faggot! And the Jews better get on board if they want Israel to survive Iran

Western Civilization rises again faggot! And the Jews better get on board if they want Israel to survive Iran

1.) That's not even true.
2.) I identified them correctly because you ARE Trump marketers.

So spoke the Trump marketer.

There you go again faggot

So spoke the Trump marketer again.

No, it's called being retarded and not noticing that we're copying video game logs to fuck with your schizophre
[Active effect 1 on (FF00B4B3)].AssaultronShockHandScript.OnEffectStart() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\ScriptsMilestone\AssaultronShockHandScript.psc" Line 27
[05/04/2016 - 05:46:15PM] error: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance
stack:
.Sound.StopInstance() - "" Line ?
[None].AssaultronShockHandScript.OnEffectFinish() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\ScriptsMilestone\AssaultronShockHandScript.psc" Line 37
[05/08/2016 - 05:46:54PM] VM is freezing…
[05/08/2016 - 05:46:54PM] VM is frozen
[05/08/2016 - 05:46:54PM] Saving game…
[05/08/2016 - 05:46:54PM] VM is thawing…
[05/08/2016 - 06:01:27PM] VM is freezing…
[05/08/2016 - 06:01:27PM] VM is frozen
[05/08/2016 - 06:01:27PM] Saving game…
[05/08/2016 - 06:01:28PM] VM is thawing…
[05/08/2016 - 06:01:36PM] VM is freezing…
[05/08/2016 - 06:01:36PM] VM is frozen

So we have a conglomerate of faggots, are you in a skype call too? Shitposting faggots

"guy"
This shill always gets paid with "guy" at the end of his shilling.

WALL

WALLL

WALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WALL

point taken

even you could not accidentally make a computer call a SIGSEGV a SIGSEV. unless perhaps your retardation caused the computer to revolt and become rampant

that's actually part of the story, and what makes Marathon as a series interesting. In Infinity, you keep going back to previous levels because you're going back in time to take other sides and prevent the pfhor from imploding the sun. you end up allying with enemies and playing all sides until you finally reach the conclusion that leads to the player escaping the collapse of the universe. this is never explained to you, but it's genius at a conceptual level if you look at how the Marathon story page has it laid out. the problem with Infinity is that they got someone with the mental faculties of 5e7fd4 to design the levels.

Echoes always come in threes.

Oh boy this thread again, at least your memes are going up in quality slightly, did you hire a proper graphic designer or something? good try anyway, il give this 20 cents for your account.

DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING THREAD

I disagree that Marathon 2 did anything better than Marathon 1, but I respect your opinion user. I think Infinity still had good level design and gameplay but its story was a retarded unintelligible clusterfuck. Which is a shame because story had been so integral to the Marathon series up to that point

Also fuck Halo

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Shhh, don't let them know how obvious they are

Holla Forums Bernie wont get the nomination and even if he runs third party he is done. Choke on your tears you ain't salvaging your cuck. Die slowly in a fire.

Noone would describe themselves as that,

It must be nice to have all this time to shitpost, being a NEET /int/ faggot whos main goal in life at this moment is to subvert Holla Forums must be a NEET job, I mean neat

sage

And now the shills are going full-retard.

Everyone kindly take notice how no one of the Trump shills actually addressed or otherwise refuted the OP.

Instead they shit all over the thread like their usual modus operandi.

Nice try damage-controlling homo.

You have 31 posts of pure shit, what exactly is to gain from you? A autist reiterating the same bullshit is shitposting in its purest form, what makes your posts non-shitposts in comparison to my own, or others?

Right here you fucking retard, your immediate response was "Trump shills in current year"

Not only are you a shitposter but you have to be retarded, you cant even be consistent with your own reiterations

So you are a goon as well, figures.

Sometimes I wish we had actual kikes infiltrating here, rather than shitposting NEETs

A jew is a more worthy adversary than these shitposting faggots, the worst part about it, these tards will do it for free, and a kike never would do anything for free

How much do they pay you per post lad?

TRUMP WAS STALINIST ALL ALONG

Holla Forums FOR TRUMP!

a reasonable conclusion, that psyops from SA would appear in a shitpost thread to correct an idiot on a programming misunderstanding and then do nothing else but talk about a video game from the 90s

people like you are the reason we have to put a round in everyone first to check the color of their blood

And what is this illegible shit youve dumped into this thread now?

Fucking autists, you are so easily detectable because you are physically incapable of not shitposting

Go ahead and explain to me the context of that photo, is this you learningcode? Your pattern subversion idea really isn't working on the average lurker, I'll await your response

Literally every time.

Okay so the general plan here is to suggest that trump will make anti semitism illegal, except you cant do that, freeze peach is a right in our country

Do you think Trump will make anti semitism illegal? How do you think he's going to do that?

Lets have a quality discussion here, that's what you are used to where you're from, right?

Hi dan!

This.

The more time I spend here, the more respect I gain for kikes.

Look at this faggot

First off you can note hes a fucking faggot by the getgo from his OHMYGOSH womanly phrase, then he begins by saying there is absolutely no discussion to be held here. My sides

This is the new angle you shills are going with? The incompetence is mind boggling.

I didn't make this thread. If you start stupid then you end stupid, and you started stupid.

I hope that's the case but common sense says it's not how this will play out.

The redpill is innately anti jewish. Period.

The long term issue is the biggest issue. Two of his offspring are married to jews. One even converted and spit out 3 half jews. This is clearly not a "just pretending to be close to jews to take them out" scenario.

While I completely endorse closing the borders, tossing out illegals, and limiting muslim travel any fool can see these are pretty communistic in nature and not even remotely close to being 'right wing'. Speaking of which Holla Forums has never been right wing, that's just a meme that sprouted because all of us oppose leftism so strongly.

You choose to be foolish then. i myself voted for Trump in the Florida primary knowing full well that he's still part of the jewish system and at any moment he might get added to the gallows list. So many here however refuse to even think it's possible that he will do anything short of save white people.

Going all out is for people that blatantly show traits that people such as yourself claim to be against is insane and exactly what jews have always pushed for people to do.

In the end it's always the jews and Holla Forums is always right. Too bad most of you aren't Holla Forums, but at least those of us that are know it.

Oy gevalt! It is like anudda shoah!

I have to give you credit, this is pretty fucking funny to watch and read, your posts and whoever you organize with have alot of time on your hands to do this, bravo

I'll begin by asking how closing the borders, tossing out illegals, and limiting muslim travel is communistic in nature?

Spoken like a true Holla Forumsack, how genuine of you, so it is actually the case that Holla Forums is not right wing, it is left wing? Thank you for responding to my concerns here

This is a really embarrassing attempt at consensus cracking. You actually took the time to write that all out and thought it sounded convincing.

Like totally lol!!

We don't think Drumpf is the new Hitler, so you better expatriate yourself from our board, because this board is for all the cool nazi's, you commie!

Shoafag, getting blasted the but!

Gee, I don't know.

It's neither, as it always has been. Whenever people like you come along and try to galvanize the board into a certain direction you're always thrown to the dogs. Our beliefs don't fit into that shit political spectrum and, like Trump, you can't beat the system by playing with their rules. It's always been this way and always will be.

And you took all that time to say nothing.

This isnt even readable

Do you think you're fooling anybody?

There's no way you're being paid, they don't hire people this incompetent.

You sound more retarded every post. Too dumb to be a jew, probably a spic or some other assblasted shitskin.

Thats exactly what Trump is doing, hence OP's posts of Trump associating with Jewery.

Who's beliefs? Can you give me an example of someone having a belief that doesn't fit on a political spectrum?

This board has a history of banning anyone who isnt right wing, or even on board with Trump for instance, actually it's people like you who have been fed to the "dogs" in the past

The board owner himself is NS, read the sticky you complete faggot, I am really beginning to want the JIDF to return, I'm talking with complete retards here and would rather deal with kikes at this point

If anyone wonder who's the owner of the bot posting this shit over and over again on every board, it's probably TheZOG…

Search either "TheZOG" or "cRZDHRc6" in any of these:

lunaticoutpost.com/thread-591116-post-12094444.html

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/03/could-it-happen-here/

vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2016/03/trump-as-the-new-hitler-jews-in-a-panic-as-a-trump-presidency-looks-more-likely/

Or more specifically :

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

And yes, it's posted everywhere, including made up websites filled with harvested content:

futurecars2016.info/donald-trump-jew

newmovie2016.club/miami-vice-miami-vice-fanpop

mp3giga.xyz/mp3/donald-trump-jr-spouse/

I agree, this is funny as fuck

Actually, I just wanted to say how much we true Nazi's dislike Trump, because he supports Israel.

Many people here agree with this viewpoint and I don't think you would be welcome here if you thought otherwise.

Make America great again, my brother, let the fire rise.

It would make sense if its a spic, considering he and his hombres would be going back

Though this aids with the suggestion of niggerdom, why don't you go ahead and tell us which it is? Too bad the Gestapo were wiped out, redpilled detectives could solve this case

Trump is very much playing their system, and as I said before, his own legacy and children have become that system. There's no denying this.

No set of beliefs can be plotted on spectrum graphics, which is the whole point of the right/left dichotomy to begin with. But even using that shit spectrum NS isn't right wing as most of it's policies are overly socialist (hence the name faggot) and fall pretty far left.

This board has a history of banning leftist faggots and obvious shitposters/shills. That doesn't automatically make the remainder right wing and I really shouldn't have to explain that.

And you dare question my genetics.

He look, this is the last warning, I am getting tired of you shoafags, promoting this man called Trump.

Everyone here needs to understand that he has Jewish connections and that atleast other people, like Hillary does not have Jewish connections.

I will talk to all the mods here, who are btw true nazi's and they will blast the butts of all people here involved.

We do not wish to do this, but learn to behave.

Which policies?

Noone here would say "nazi" uniform, outsider, we'd say something more along the lines of a m32 tunic

So I support Jews if I support Trump, is that right? So your thinking is that, I should not vote, yes? That to fight this system I need to fight out of the system, I.E, arm up and start a race war? What is your solution to the Trump question?

That was fast. Don't worry though. No one is going to say tits or GTFO. I doubt anyone here wants to see your fat rolls covered in stretch marks and the crumbs from your last five meals even if you can position your whale blubber in such a way that your nipples are visible.

Around every election season, a significant portion of American White Nationalists and their Alt-Fright faileocon interlopers seem to forget everything they have claimed to learn about presenting a clean ideological and strategic break from failed conservatism, and crawl slobbering back to their favorite Republican candidate of choice. By doing so, this self-declared vanguard displays its own ignorance as to what a functioning vanguard actually is and how they are oblivious to what this approach signals to the public they are trying to reach. More importantly, they show their own cowardice towards the necessary act of stepping outside their own nostalgic, sentimental comfort zone, ensuring this behavior and accompanying nonperformance is bound to continue.

The desperate embrace of Donald Trump possibly trumps the previous desperate embrace of the Tea Party by patriotard conservative WNs in terms of comedic value and cowardice. All the support for him’s just desperation for there to be an easy quick solution and to rationalize political non-involvement.

This speaks volumes to White Nationalism lacking any unified, coherent set of principles and accompanying ideological worldview, existing simply as a vague sentiment to be co-opted and misdirected. This season, we are honored with Donald Trump being the object of their unrequited affections, rank and file WNs being hilariously oblivious to the fact that Donnie would have absolutely no problem Ruby Ridging these people’s families on behalf of his Jewish friends.

Then again, what should we expect from people who cheer on Ann Coulter as she barely scratches the surface of the reality of the jewish problem by complete accident, and then immediately backpedals like crazy? What should we expect from people who fail to see the implications there? A turnstile of conservative cowardice and unrelenting fuckups, with cuckservative-in-denial, Dickie Spencer, leading the charge.

Donald Trump functions as a jewish measuring stick for emerging racial consciousness – the objective is for him to act as a relief valve and to keep all related discourse within a semitically-correct, patriotard frame, preventing it from reaching a point of explicit racial consciousness and organization. By getting the GOP nomination, he makes the system look more open than it really is, keeping an emerging, explicitly racial segment of the population on the GOP plantation, effectively assimilating them into that wide base where they can have no power and nullifying them as any oppositional entity. In the event he was ever to go third party, he ensures valuable resources, time, and money are misdirected from building any viable fascist vanguard. Semitically-correct frame applies across the board in both scenarios.

In the off chance that Trump wins the presidency and the wall gets built, that does absolutely jackshit to get rid of all the non-whites here, does nothing to lower their birthrates, does nothing to raise white birth rates, does nothing to repeal gunpoint-enforced integration, does nothing to stop blacks and mestizos from raping and killing everything in sight, does nothing to eliminate the Jewish problem or change the accompanying power structure that’s pitted against us. It’s a symbolic victory that will simply render an increasingly disillusioned, angry segment of the population complacent all over again, knocking us all back to square one. It simply delays the point we reach minority status by a couple of years while reversing all of our efforts of radicalizing the public.

Meanwhile, The Donald will be in place to lecture the public on the virtues of hardworking legal nonwhite immigrants, why jews are the best thing ever, and the evils of racism, conditioning the public accordingly. Donald’s audience isn’t developing their views as a result of Trump, those views were already in place; they already had them, just as Donnie’s in place to keep them from going further and radicalizing. He feeds them, gives them validation at their current point, and makes them feel secure. Hell, a Trump victory could very well be the thing that kills us.

His alt-fright fanbase uses his statements to the republican jewish coalition and his statements made in his interview with jewtool Alex Jones that he’s somehow secretly on our side. The statements made to the coalition are just him blowing smoke, the claimed anti-jewish nature of his statements is by implication, likely the result of reading too deep into them spurred on by wishful thinking. Yeah never mind he has jews active in all levels of his campaign going up to the very top, has more jewish connections than any other candidate, holds their line on Iran and other foreign policy areas, and has been taking their money for decades. If the jews thought Trump was any threat, they would have deep sixed his business empire long ago.

ews play all sides, Trump inclusive, ensuring that no matter the outcome and related cosmetic differences, their objectives are fulfilled. His statements made to Alex Jones regarding an unnamed country funding ISIS were of a similar nature – he never actually named the jew or the country. He’s just tossing a bone to the conspiracy crowd to obtain their support without actually committing to anything controversial or semitically incorrect. And as usual, his alt-right fanbase reads too deeply into his statements as “proof” he’s somehow on their side so they don’t have to do anything or assume any personal risk beyond pulling a lever at the voting booth and jerking off to anime. Voting for Trump is their way of rationalizing the fact they do absolutely nothing, their way of justifying staying with their zero risk personal comfort zone.

Both the main parties are closed out too, so vanguard party approach is required. You can’t somehow sneak someone non-kosher into the very top of the System. The idea that he’s somehow *not* a JewOP insider is laughable, people are taking the whole scripted entertainment too seriously at face value.

The fuck are you talking about, that's not what my post said at all. This is a mess.

Libel laws being opened up whatever that means.

Welcome to the thread, is Trump kosher because he supports Israel, and has Jews in his administration? Would Hitler be considered kosher if he too had Jews supporting him, and working in his government?

Hitler supported the idea of Israel too you dumb cunt.

So Trump is going to sue every anti semitic news organization out there?

No you retard, by changing the laws anyone can sue anybody for "lies" or "libel".

Voting for Trump, from any non-NEET Nationalist perspective comes from his reforms and tax policies, and nationalized trade stances. He will improve the lives of american citizens and aid the geopolitical struggle to make nationalism more mainstream to the american public. Its you do-nothing faggots who would rather not vote and wait for hitler, it's ironically you who is staying in a zero risk confort zone. Or are you suddenly running for office?

Do you really have to ask?
I think Trump is just ironically loving Israel because he's pretending to not know of their war atrocities before office, when it would make chronological sense to expose them. Anyone who suspects he isn't playing (their) own game and beating (them) is wrong.

Alright, thats a genuine concern against Trump, that considering hes in with kikes and against anti semitism, his stances against libel laws could prove dangerous to our rhetoric.

However if it were that easy, and considering most if not all candidates in the last decade have been in the Jew's pocket, why hasn't it been done already?

You do know how sage works, right?
Nice try chaim, tell me, is it a nice day in Tel Aviv today?

Oh look, it's another anti-Trump thread by Renegade radio (Sinead McCarthy or colleague.)

Be aware that they are using Holla Forums in an attempt to AstroTurf.
twitter.com/sineaderade

Have a look through their tweets then check the catalog. Notice the yellow fever and anti-trump threads. Learn to recognise their stylographic habits (the overused Kike caricatures and terms like 'the cause'.)

Good question, i sometimes wonder why there arent hatespeech laws in usa yet like in Europe. I have no good answer for this.

Two days of shilling in a row? You're persistent. You remind me of Renegayde or Firedouser

Probably because there is a constitutional argument against doing it, in any case, if the argument is that will happen when Trump gets in, then there is an equally able chance that it happens if Shillary gets in, I personally don't think it will happen, because it hasn't.

David Duke seems like a useful media tool to attack Donald Trump. He's a nobody but every time he says something the media jumps on the occasion to try to link him to Trump.

It's funny how the California KKK leader who endorses Hillary and said he contributed $20K to her campaign is completely ignored.

Holla Forums WAS ALWAYS JEWISH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Ask hotwheels, all active posters on Holla Forums are also active posters on Holla Forums. CHECK THE IPS.

He completely ignores this:

Try harder nigger.

Yes, the chairman was probably chosen because he was present at the Hillary speech for Goldman Sachs. Maybe he made a deal with Trump that's going to stump the shit out of Hillary, and in exchange the Jew gets a position in the cabinet.

Trump did say from the very beginning that he is going to hire some "very nasty people, very bad people who can get things done". Who did you think it meant? Some are going to be some ruthless Jew lawyers and schemers for sure, but they will have to do what Trump says.

Secondly, it should be obvious to anyone that the establishments new trick to stumping the Trump is suddenly everyone endorsing him. The establishment is so distrusted by the population, that they think Trump will actually lose support if the establishment backs him. Which might be true otherwise, except Trump supporters arent stupid enough to really believe the establishment guys have suddenly become good guys.

It's obvious it is a trick, yet if/when Trump wins, they can pretend they were on his side all along.

These people are nothing more than opportunists. They WILL switch to side of nationalism if that means they get to survive and still have some power and profits.

They've done it before too, the Rothschilds funded Hitler and the NSDAP, thinking it their best course of survival. Hitler however immediately had their manor stormed and their wealth confiscated when he came to power.

That's a new one, though obviously a pathetic attempt.

The problem is not renegaids… everyone can see that they're a fed operation.

The problem is that they're allowed to astroturf so easily on sites that should know better.

wow this is becoming stupid as fuck. I can see Bernie going with it, but trump? come on man the guy is a straight up nationalist he wants to deport muslims and mexicans.

We do it for free. Remember Ron Paul? We did it for free back then too.

Once Trump is in the White House then we'll be on the lookout and watch him closely.

I don't believe in hope and revolution and that kind of romantic bullshit, I believe in throwing sand in the gears of the globalist machine. So far Donald Trump looks like a pretty good bag of sand.

I understand your point but some of you guys need to stop the Hitler comparisons, it's getting old.

What would be a good term to describe the reverse Godwin point?

It's not a godwin if the comparison is apt. Just like pointing out hypocrisy is not a recrimination if its relevant enough.

The problem i have with what user said is that hitler was able to do what was in the best interest for the germans, but why would trump NOT have the jews best interest in mind when his future legacy is entwined with them?

So are all the active posters on /liberty/ it's a conspiracy I am telling you!

If Trumps best interest lies with the Jews then why the fuck would he feel the need to run for president on a conservative nationalist platform? All he would have to do was to endorse Hillary and Jeb and he would be golden.

No I never remember Ron appointing any Jewish chairmen

I'm not voting for Hillary.

These shills are fucking up my brain I think, where do I go to sign up to shill for hillary? Might as well go on the inside so I can try to understand the logic of their horrible shilling

It's Holla Forums (see: >>>Holla Forums677141,) they're economically illiterate they unironically do it for free.

Shilling for corporate Hillary, that's what's become of the true enlightened left.

Ron Paul didn't won the Republican Party primaries and he never had to run against the Democratic Party machine and their 1 billion dollars:

elections.nytimes.com/2012/campaign-finance

I bet Trump will become president even if he spends less money than Clinton – and that's why the media will double down and attack him even more because they're not going to get 1 billion directly from the Trump campaign – but he still needs to raise a lot of money.

I hope he keeps on refusing to use super PACs and corporate lobbyists' money and he goes for Ron-Paul style money bombs instead.

This guy gets it.

Your post said that moving forward the issue, AKA the jewish question, would rise again. I simply said his legacy is the jewish question.

I'd agree if his family wasn't now half jewish. Purely wishful thinking however.

David Duke is definitely a useful media tool. though this is due to his stance and willingness to talk about it and not because he's one of them.

How'd that turn out for you? I mean, after you realized that libertarianism was just jewish economics with a white face? And his immigration policies…woah. You've apparently totally flip flopped on that since then. But that's quite okay as it's part of the learning process.

And if you're willing to say you'll watch him once he's in office then that's more or less good enough for me. It's the others, the ones that show blind love to the jews, that get me going. They don't belong here.

Go away.

We're not waiting for Hitler or voting anyone else but Trump. He is the new president.

Deal with it Moishe.

Wow that threads looks like it was fun, shame I missed it.

sage

Hillary shills trying to drive a wedge to siphon off support for Trump. Not gonna happen.

Where's my flamethrower for traitors…

Legendary.

Nice try faggot, but we are rock fucking solid.

My vote is going to Trump and no one else, and I know many will be doing the same.

I think the most important thing is we'll be back in the Middle East with or without Trump and taking out Assad for good–I mean ISIS. Depending on how involved Iran is with Iraq and Syria's military, we may be able to get involved with them as well. This would lead to civil unrest in Europe and having America once again forget just how stagnant the economy really is. Blood for the Jewish Blood God.

Yes, obviously.

user, please tell me honestly, what are you going to do with your life if Trump will greatly disappoint you with his actions?

What if american soldiers will endlessly die for israel during his regime, and military spending would only increase? Would you go die for israel because your family has nothing to eat?

Your concern is noted :^)

Well, only the grave would fix such a fool.

I have no doubt you are correct.

It's unfortunate that we continue provoking nationalist countries that have historically kept to themselves and even more unfortunate that their "refugees" will end up in Europe when the time comes.

You'll feel the oven soon enough

No Hans, Trump is totally anti-jew Heil Hitler.

This is what Holla Forums actually believes.

And whats the alternative? This worn out question persists: If not trump the who do we vote for?

I know this is a shill thread, but…

How are these points not valid? These all look like major red flags of a psyop candidate….

There is no alternative. We should be shitposting about both sides, not pretending that one is actually better than the other in the end. The fact that you can't talk shit about Trump shows just how deep Holla Forums has been infiltrated.

forgot to sage

potential disappointment under trump > guaranteed disappointment under Hillary.

Well the fact that trump will probably still build the wall and hinder the influx of Illegal drugs and people from Mexico and supports the 2nd amendment DOES make him better.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, Chaim, Holla Forums is well aware that Trump, is not in fact, Adolf Hitler.

Now get back in the oven.

Yeah and then that wall holds people in like cattle when more people realize how far people currently in control will go to keep it that way.

As for the 2nd amendment we'll surely see right? When alphabet soup operations–I mean terrorist attacks start happening in Europe and the US, you think Trump is going to be telling everyone to go buy guns and to be vigilantes? I doubt it.

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, MORDECAI??

WE DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THE US, WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN

Sorry comrade for not agreeing with the rhetoric, my pharmacy didn't have my script for prozac.

Even assuming everything you say is true, what will shit posting do? Explain how sitting around calling people kikes and cucks instead of actually doing something like voting will change shit.

How about you refute that "rhetoric"?

Oh, that's right, because you can't. Trump's policies, will make America great again, and you get so mad like this because you can't deny it.

Face it, he is the new president and there is nothing you can do.

Voting doesn't do much either. Im not saying dont vote, but arming yourself and your comunity + redpilling everyone you can is key.

Being a socially avoidant NEET that only gets up from his chair to vote is not going to save the white race. You can't place all the responsibility in a presidential candidate, if WW3 comes then social collapse will soon follow, and tightly knit communities and militia will be the only thing keeping us from extinction.

Hey, look at that, someone has logic.

take notes.

Beautifully written and 100% true.

I never meant to say voting would fix everything. It just seems a hell of a lot more productive than sitting around making people who will never leave their leftist BS behind. Ofc being armed is important but that seems like a given at this point.

OP lays out perfectly valid points and most of Holla Forums calls him a shill.
I'm going to vote Trump and you all should too, but don't assume that trump is Hitler 2.0.
I really hope he's just pandering and pretending to be a good goy, but at this point, I have some doubts.

Looks like he's going to be elected, so we'll see.

You post these same images in almost every thread.
Sinead is a kike coalburner guize, look here proof she is in a picture with a black guy!

What about Evalion? Lana Lokteff? Are they coalburning kikes too? What about OP, who's obviously JIDF since he's calling out Trump for being in bed with jews, amirite?

I'd guess you were a self loathing white NEET except $100 says you're not even white.

Go kill yourselves.

America will never be homogeneously white, as much as you claim to want that. It is incredibly impractical to purge all brown people from such a large section of land, and it will never happen. Read that again to really let it sink in.

I'm not denying Trump's presidency. He deserves it. But I'm not going to be disillusioned into thinking that he has any similar interests. Trump builds a wall, that's great. Trump gets involved in the Middle East, reduces the privacy of Americans and furthers along the police state of America, not so great. I'm not saying that anyone else in the race is any better, but all Trump is is the least worst, just like all presidential elections. So I'm not going to waste any energy and LARP that it's any other way.

Except you took the time to make this thread and bitch about Trump.

Okay, sure.

Or of you go against them you wind up like JFK

Who had the gall to question Israel and kikes about thier nuclear program

Kikes killed JFK with help from the CIA

Take your meds friend, of course I'm the OP.

Not the entire landmass of America but there could easily a pan-separatist movement that makes a large portion of the U.S. white. Give the spics the southwest and niggers some patch of the South. I'd rather die trying to achieve that than concede our future being Brazil.

Trump's ways can be confusing to those who don't appreciate strategy, but he has quite a grand stratagem going. He's always thinking 15 paces ahead of everyone else, and his opponents don't even get the time to really let it sink in just how far behind they are.

I'M EXCITED TO SEE WHERE THIS STRATAGEM GOES

ALL CONCERN SHILLS AND THOSE THAT WERE RAIDING TO DEMORALIZE, DIVIDE, AND SLIDE TO DISSUADE NATIVE Holla Forums FROM VOTING FOR THE GOD EMPEROR ONLY MAKES MY SUPPORT FOR HIM AND DECISION TO VOTE FOR HIM THAT MUCH GREATER

Ike rounded up and deported how many shitskins with how many men?

Hitler "killed" 6,000,000 within half a decade.

Tell me, user, do you feel in charge?

sage

Then why change your ip? That's really shill like behavior.

I'm excited for Trump to go full moderate since that's how US elections work.

Zionism isn't "moderate".

unfortunately moderate is a relative term so yes it is

It is these days.

I was referring to Trump going big on something small like abortion and stealing half of the Democratic voterbase.

BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR

BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR

NO ONE CAN SAVE ISRAEL BUT DONALD TRUMP

HIRE ANOTHER JEW

HIRE ANOTHER NIGGER

HIRE ANOTHER "LEGAL" MEXICAN

FREE UP SOME WHITE BOYS SO THEY CAN SIGN UP TO BE CANNON FODDER FOR THE JEW WORLD ORDER

PACO, DESHAWN, PAJEET AND CHIAM WILL NOT BE FIGHTING ISIS OR IRAN, BUT THE WHITE BOYS WILL BE

Nice fantasy, cuck.

Who do you support that's better?

That's retarded, he would lose 3 republicans for every democrat that wins over.

He should just keep up the bantz and try not to flipflop on anything.

Maybe because OP and other Holla Forums cucks literally admitted they were shilling Holla Forums with this as they gloated about it in this thread >>>Holla Forums677141

Or could it be the fact that it's the same exact thread word for word with the same image that was posted three times already in the past day?

Could you be any more of a retarded kike?

I've seen worse:

web.archive.org/web/20071128182217/http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/border-security-and-immigration-reform/

web.archive.org/web/20111129170410/http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=8y3zEP75kFM

This was the #1 reason to support Ron Paul anyway:

govtrack.us/congress/bills/110/hr2755

web.archive.org/web/20111129154259/http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/end-the-fed/

Hey guys um we really should vote for Hillary instead, she will keep us safe and protect us from rich billionaires like Soros that want to control our politics, yeah thx

LOL Is this for real? Did somebody Archive the thread?

What a moron.

Why is Holla Forums so goddamn Holla Forums-illiterate? Can the "SHILL DETECTED XDDDDDDDDDD" retards prove this was an actual error? Get educated.

#include
#include

#include

void
DisplayErrorText(
DWORD dwLastError
);

#define RTN_OK 0
#define RTN_USAGE 1
#define RTN_ERROR 13

int
__cdecl
main(
int argc,
char *argv[]
)
{
if(argc != 2) {
fprintf(stderr,"Usage: %s \n", argv[0]);
return RTN_USAGE;
}

DisplayErrorText( atoi(argv[1]) );

return RTN_OK;
}

Controlled op? Sap our movements energy into something they can benefit from? Like emma ual Goldstein from 1984. Just throwing around ideas and playi g devils advocate here.

"Follow The White Rabbit" is a game that will teach you practical politics, practical politics is called practical politics because it is NON-VOTING, which makes it very, VERY practical. Look it up, very relevant these past few months nigger lovers.

IF TRUMP IS A BIG CONSPIRACY LIKE FAGGOT OP SAYS THAN WE WERE ALREADY FUCKED WAY BEFORE THIS ELECTION STARTED

DIE SCHILLS DIE

Mods have been compromised.

There's this site called 4chan with all kids over rules and over zealous moderation, I think you'd like it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#Origins

+1

Hello, shlomo.
This thread has been spammed in the catalog over half a dozen time with the exact same OP.
This thread has been confirmed to have been apart of a poorly concealed raid by Holla Forums.
The mods know this and are dismissing it.
Climb into the nearest >>>/oven/ you kike.

If Trobama aka Ronald Chump was legit, he wouldn't be being promoted so heavily by the kike media. Do you idiots realize that? Just because some kikes act in opposition to trump, doesn't make him legit. There is a thing called reverse psychology, so when the media attacks trump they know they will secure more votes for him. If trobama was legit, he would be ignored by the media and shut out of the debates like ron paul was, he would also get NO delegates just like bernie has.

imkampfy has been bumplocking these threads because imkampfy is a compromised, ban happy faggot. The BO decided to let this thread stay up. Sorry things are finally starting to not work out in your favor. Eat a dick and get fucked.

There is not a single reason copy&paste spam should be allowed on the catalog, Trump/Anti-Trump or otherwise.
I suppose since you consider board spam to be in your favor (since spam isn't in my favor as you pointed out), then you must not give a shit about quality.
This means you want this place to be spammed to hell to which I tell you that you can go straight to the >>>/gaschamber/

I was considering responding to you, but I do not think you are capable of discussion, user. I believe you are only capable of acid.

For instance, what would be "legit" to you? But no, you only came to scream, and scream some more. It's because that's what you are, a screamer. It's only screaming, though, only noise.

I don't like spam. But this user wanted this thread to get attention, and every time he tried posting it, it was bumplocked. He then would post it again in an effort to get it to gain visibility. He's been posting it everywhere, and I understand why you think it's spam, but the fact is, is that he brings up solid points, and I've yet to see one of you Trumpcucks make a single valid argument against anything he says outside of you niggers just saying Israel/jews aren't the actual bad guys, which is absolute bull shit.

Instead of sageing non stop, spamming threads with nonsense redtext about building a wall, crying to the mods you guys have bought and paid for to bumploack the thread and silence discussion, or just calling the OP a kike for pointing out a candidate has very strong ties to the kikes and shouldn't be trusted, you know have to deal with. So deal with it, faggot.

You keep working that angle when all I've said is I don't want spam.
If OP actually wanted to discuss anything then I'd expect him to post something beyond the OP in any of the threads but he hasn't, he just kept making the threads and then leaving. That's spam.
It came from right here >>>Holla Forums677141 There is no discussion, this is confirmed spam - regardless of content.
I don't like Trump spam (i.e. a dozen RATO QUIT threads recently), I don't like anti-Trump spam either (low-quality copy-paste (1)s).
Are the mods biased? Yes. Everyone is biased to their own opinion. But moderation allowing spam is (in my opinion at least) unacceptable regardless of what it's for or against.

That Holla Forums thread was posted after this thread here, , which was the original posting of this thread on this board. Cry more, faggot.

Yes and in that /leftypol thread, they explicitly claim to have created other exact threads on Holla Forums already, and then made that Holla Forums thread to brag about it, you stupid kike retard.

see this

Just went through that thread. All it is is them making fun of us for being a hugbox and anchoring all anti-trump threads and refusing to deal with reality, and the OP even mentions he made that thread here first but it got bumplocked.

I also fail to see how any of that negates a single point made by OP. All I'm seeing here from you is some Trumpcuck faggot butthurt that he can't hide the truth about how absolutely kosher Trump actually is because the BO told allt eh cry baby report niggers to fuck off.

Sucks to be you guys.

Kike harder shilltard

What did he admit to? Posting this thread here prior to posting it on /leftpol/? I don't know what you're getting at here.

Thanks.

I made the original thread on Holla Forums and the thread on Holla Forums. I didn't make this thread. One of the people in the Holla Forums thread made this thread. I didn't like the fact that he did that, because I knew that people would think I was the one who made it and just call it "spam".

Trips of truth.

pure coincidence

so wait, the woman that makes those racist parodies also likes black men? nice