Every time you go to Holla Forums, Holla Forums requests these cookies. Most of these have "valid" uses...

Every time you go to Holla Forums, Holla Forums requests these cookies. Most of these have "valid" uses, like KikeFlare's 502 Spartans error page or remembering your BO login. Except for the three cookies highlighted in pic related

>AND HIROYUKI'S BOTNET RUBICON PROJECT

>ninja_adm_uid is used by Ninja Tools, an analytics toolkit from ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_Factory [3]

Holla Forums IS A HONEYPOT, EVERYONE READING THIS NEEDS TO MOVE TO THE MOST ACTIVE BUNKER

[1] archive.is/ei4MU
[2] archive.is/1ynkz
[3] archive.is/cniWx
[4] archive.is/XzIeY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hw_beat_that
github.com/ctrlcctrlv/infinity/search?utf8=✓&q=session
cloudflare.github.io/
logicalincrements.com/firefox/
privacytools.io/
8ch.net/lorenzolog.txt
pastebin.com/eTWJDqHN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reported for not even trying to hide your D&C.

Or you could… you know. Disable cookies like a normal person.

Dumbass.

What if I like to shit post and doesn't afraid of anything

Does Jim pay you people, or do you do it for free?

While this is probably just Jewsh, he is sorta right. I just enabled/disabled my cookies and found that thread auto-update is broken without it.

OPSEC thread?

I was heavy into Holla Forums for the last two years and didn't learn anything good. It is hopeless, just forget it.

What if getting caught was part of my plan?

Riiiigggght.

J-Jim was the good guy in the 2ch story guys! He didn't know until Hiro left! I s-swear.

No wonder he got mad when I called his Mason kike ass out on Holla Forums. He also has egyption shit in his house and the Talmud is Egyptian and Babylonian.

HOT WHEELS SAID ON HIS FIRST Holla Forums LIVESTREAM THAT IF THE SITE BECAME A HONEYPOT THE
HE WOULD LEAVE

He has been gone for several months, not even on IRC. So what happened? Is he even alive? Seems like it's a honeypot after all.

Remember that James Watkins owns 2 chans but both were acquired through some form of jewery!!

I can assure you that it IS a honeypot, and that all your posts are being logged.

We need solid evidence first. Something that proves without a doubt 8ch is a honeypot.

…. Who cares?

Track my shit, and suck my Dick.

Let them see their doom approach. It will only serve to shatter their morale.

He's back you moron
twitter.com/hw_beat_that

no fam, it just gave you autism

itslikeyournoteventrying.jpg

user is a pretty cool guy

yup, he's definitely back.

>Owned by a mason and treats the website like a class project for his son at least codemonkey is cool

How does anyone defend this place anymore?

Because there's no good alternative.

Totally, user.
Lets all go back to cuckchan, where the daily discussion is whether or not to accept other-kin and pedophiles into the LGBTWTFBBQ movement.
Or if you don't like that, one of a dozen places with less than 100 users and no transparency.

If I block it then no, there is literally nothing wrong.

you got 8ch.pl and endchan, they don't look to be shitting the bed any time soon.

because anytime a decent bunker is recommended, shit for brains like you come in and call it a shill site and scare everyone off.

I remember Kikewheels little theory of user migration, but he didn't realize it wasn't a migration to a place with better quality but with easier accessability. That's why we've lost almost 8,000 Holla Forums users since last spring. They all went back to halfchan. Because this place was. broken shithole with a wannabe cabal of freaks who thought they were hit shit for running an IRC channel.

OP is right to bring up this disturbing news, but this website is going to have to reach /gg/ gay niggers shitposting before the stupidest users leave. NSA tracking won't surprise anyone.

kill yourself tbh

Is English not your first language?

Actually if you think about it this website demonstrates how not only Libertarianism doesn't work but it shows how open borders ruins communities.

Think about it, the idea of migrations fucked the place up bad. A few waves were fine, they got naturalized and acclimated to the website, but hotwheels didn't want that. Hotwheels kept advertising on twitter and reddit for people to come over and was ecstatic when disgruntled redditors from fatpeoplehate stopped by. Of course his push for diversity failed horribly since no one wanted the redditors and they stuck out like a sore thumb, the whole time he kept making inane comments about how we "need" them or the site will die. Of course they came and went because they never intended to stay and the site took a tumble into the shit swamp that we live in right now.

The idea of free development of boards was a total disaster and really played into the migrations failing. The boards didn't promote the free flow of idea, they just created isolated communities that hated each other and started rampant board wars like the ongoing Holla Forums conflict, the various /int*/ assaults, and of course the long drawn out death of GG on the website. I'm no expert on these matters but I do think the rampant expansion of crap boards and shitflinging did a number on the site as a whole, those dead boards are no doubt filling up server space that they could be using to track people, if only they had enough computers.

Its actually not.

Darn.
There's goes my comeback joke.
Oh well.

And? To assume that everything you do on the internet isnt logged is folly. Especially when you consider the internet.. Tor.. Everything that we fucking use was created and thoroughly tested by the military decades before us goyim were given access to it. Unless you are using a computer that is in a shielded room with your own source of power and completely not connected to any type of network you have to assume that your opsec is compromised.

The only real question is whether you are high enough on their radar for them to be actively dedicating resources to reading your shit. And that stops being a question once quantum computing and ai really take off.

I was the mod banning everyone for making meme posts there, holy shit I bathed in liquid assmad for days

Someday they're going to write textbooks about this shit. 4chan and Holla Forums are like mirrors of society. Like how Plebbit is society where everyone pretends to like each other, and everyone acts like phonies.

And ignore that other nigger. I don't blame him for his paragraphs of assmad for shitting on Cripplekike but hating our administration is just what we do. Freddit was cool when he posted here and made the site better. Now he sold us out to a data mining mason and expects us to believe he will pay for us out of the goodness of his heart. Our only hope is for Eric Trump to make us a website, he is probably the only person keeping this place alive.

We know Jim is a shady faggot. No one on Holla Forums likes him. Hotwheels was always a crippled M00t SJW competitor.

We've always known we are being spied on.

The point of Holla Forums is that we know these things. We know we are constantly being shilled. Holla Forums stands for one thing above all others. Truth.

I am not afraid of Jim, FBI, CIA, Islam or Ayylium reptilians, I fear only one thing. Giving up.

Where? To .pl? Hardly an alternative given its owner.

endchan?

Its not a bad site, i've been using for months noow.

he trusted jim.

kill yourself

When I see posts like this I just take them as an endorsement of whatever you're shilling against.

Unfortunately for you, __cfduuid is another tracking cookie. It's from kikeflare and can therefore be used to track practically everything you do anywhere on the internet.

You know the original tinyboard, which Holla Forums is built off of, had a simple script to block __cfduuid. Now I wonder why hotwheelz removed that…

OP even if what you say is true, having good ad ons installed on your browser will block these requests. On top of that you could just disable cookies if you really want to.

Overall sage

lol autist just posted some of the most common cookie names and expected us to care.

Also we know from the Holla Forums source repo what each of these cookies does.

k

k

well, i would stop going there if this place stopped being so buggy

op's autism gets better

None of these cookies actually exist. How do we know this? Holla Forums uses session cookies to handle all of this data, not clearly labeled admin cookies.

How do we know? Holla Forums's code repo is public you moron. You can't lie about something that we can all see.
github.com/ctrlcctrlv/infinity/search?utf8=✓&q=session

You can confirm that they do not use these cookies yourself by checking the cookies your web-browser sends to Holla Forums. Protip: you will only see a session and cflare cookie.

That is impossible with cloudflare as well. The only thing in those cookies is a hashed timestamp that is given to you when you go through their "wait 5 seconds so we know you are not a bot" page. How do we know?

YOU GUESSED IT; THEY ARE OPEN SOURCE AS WELL
cloudflare.github.io/
We already settled this privacy debate many times on many different security forums.

tl;dr lies built upon lies.

Kill yourself

Self destructing cookies for Firefox or Vanilla cookie manager for Chrome and it's clones are good ways to avoid this. Save your cookies for a single session then wipe them once you close all tabs from a site or manually kill all non whitelisted cookies in vanilla's case.

If you want to go ultra paranoid you'll need Firefox and the logical increments guide.

logicalincrements.com/firefox/

same

last i heard he was making a shitposting language for /int*/ while his spine crumbled.

in our hearts.

Does that justify having tracking cookies to begin with? Sounds like malicious intent to anyone who's head isn't buried in the sand. The Never Ever fiasco proved that this site does have our real IPs stored somewhere; if Jim's willing to try to plant tracking cookies in your browser then why not develop a profile of posts around an IP and sell it? Also, 8ch sucks without cookies because then you can't set any settings.

M8 we know __cfduid is a tracking cookie because kikeflare doesn't even try to hide it. In this case all "open source" means is that they let you know they're fucking you in you in the ass.

So this is another Josh thread?

__cfuid is a hash made on the fucking client side of all places. It is made on the client side so that it will not track you, and so that automated bots cannot make request to the page without a correct timestamp hash. The fact that it is made on the client side has actually allowed for attacks that circumvent cloudflare, and have resulted in ddos attacks on Holla Forums.

lurk moar faggot

it would seem so

What's wrong with czaks?

He has curly hair. If he had straight hair and a normal European face, I'd probably be a lot less autistic about his appearance.

I'm a bigot.

He's a pretty ugly motherfucker, i'll give you that.

I checked my browser and those cookies don't exist.

You wouldn't be trying to trick the goyim into believing a non existing conspiracy would you?

why is this thread even here?

It's much worse than that. Your IP is being logged on multiple jew sites, and they're aggregating and targeting you.

STOP THE PRESSES
OK, let me explain the significance of that cookie.

That's the jews trying to catch you using your browser for tor and non-tor. If you do, dem jews gotcha.
A MUCH BIGGER DEAL THAN THE OTHERS!!!

privacytools.io/

das fuhlen

see:

Your daily reminder that the recent Holla Forums data leaks proves that Jim's/HW's privacy policy is a lie, HW gave away user info to Vice so he could get quoted in an article, and that logs are kept indefinitely. Pastebin and vid related. And that Holla Forums mods will ban you for talking about this, pic related.

HW Admits To Giving Info To Vice:
8ch.net/lorenzolog.txt

Holla Forums Data Leak
pastebin.com/eTWJDqHN

Pl allows pro-muslim posts and pro-liberal posts, not going there.

If i really cared about privacy and security i would have thought about it around 15 years ago when i downloaded my first tentacle rape hentai on Kazaa.
Everything is a honeypot now. The level of autism you need to have for a proper opsec going is something the avg chan user will never reach.

Man the divide and conquer around here is reaching absurd levels.