Irredentism

What land do you want for your country that does not belong to it now? I want Outer Manchuria (light red in pic related) and Mongolia back.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seljuq_dynasty
yeziditruth.org/yezidi_religious_tradition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want London back.

What belongs to us.

Fuck off Ruscuck

This

I'm a chink, can't you read a map?

That light red area is where Putin keeps trying to get Russians to settle.

We need to meme it in it new white homeland.

Not this time, chink
Korea will reclaim rightful clay

you can have it
the whole land is inhabited only by Northern Chinese steppe niggers

Jurchens are more closely related to us koreans rather than han chinese

I want New Zealand for Australia.

No, I meant the part you're going to annex.
also Chinese hate each other like fire and water

Sakhalin needs to go back to japan seriously

They need lebensraum

Yeah so we'll just take manchuria and just leave the rest of you alone.
The rest of the china aint our clay so none of our business.
give us some of your silk then we'll aid you with your unification wars or you can buy our red ginsengs at a bargain price

Sakhalin is ainu clay
Ainu people needs to be liberated from oppresive yamato people
And so does ryukyu

Germany deserves everything it had before WWI.

The US deserves pic related, which was stolen from it thanks to the actions of just THREE individuals.

The European powers deserve ALL OF AFRICA because decolonization should never have happened (Britain deserves India, etc.).

No thank you

Why the fuck would you want to give the merchants the perfect excuse to ship in more niggers into your homeland?

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Antigua & Barbuda
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Benin
Bhutan
Bolivia
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei Darussalam
Bulgaria
Burkina Faso
Burma
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
Chile
China
Colombia
Comoros
Congo
Costa Rica
Côte d'Ivoire
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
East Timor
Egypt
El Salvador
England
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
Fiji
Finland
France
Gabon
Gambia
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Greece
Grenada
Guatemala
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
Haiti
Honduras
Hungary
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Korea, North
Korea, South
Kosovo
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Latvia
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Madagascar
Malawi
Malaysia
Maldives
Mali
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mexico
Micronesia
Moldova
Monaco
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morocco
Mozambique
Myanmar
Namibia
Nauru
Nepal
The Netherlands
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Niger
Nigeria
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Palau
Palestinian State
Panama
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru
The Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Romania
Russia
Rwanda
St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Lucia
St. Vincent & The Grenadines
Samoa
San Marino
São Tomé & Príncipe
Saudi Arabia
Scotland
Senegal
Serbia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sudan
South Sudan
Suriname
Swaziland
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Thailand
Togo
Tonga
Trinidad & Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Uganda
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United States
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Vanuatu
Vatican City
Venezuela
Vietnam
Western Sahara
Wales
Yemen
Zaire
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Did you hit your head in the last 5 seconds?

The only thing the colonial powers did wrong was leave any of the natives alive.

>suddenly, niggers get shittons of advanced armaments from hidden forces
>implying we'll let you
You had your fill, now it's our turn

Turkey shouldn't exist.

It's territory should be divided between Greece, Armenia, and a newly formed (yazidi) Kurdish state.

German here.

I don't really care about the lost eastern territories because by now they're irredeemably shat up with slavs. It'd be like another reunion with the GDR, i.e. lots of unskilled retards and endless debt.

Enjoy having your supply lines intercepted and subsequent bankruptcy, gook.

where did the turks come from? can we send them back? or is genocide the answer?

The whole of Europe, America north of the mexican border, South Africa, (formerly) Rhodesia, New Zealand, and Australia should all be returned to the white peoples that built those countries.

Look up the Yezidi religion. They're basically a mixture of the worst aspects of everything. Superstitious like niggers (Can't wear blue), caste system like Indians, clannish like Jews.

Rhodesia, Rhodesia, I left my heart in Rhodesia..

Hmm maybe we should let the mudslimes conquer europe after all
ownership of yuroclay is not mandatory to preserve yuro culture/civilization anyways

North America should have been taken by Northern Europeans.
South America for Southern Europeans.
With a big, beautiful friendship center in Panama, commemorating European strength and will.

Imagine the shining jewel the Africa could be if only Whites were in power. Enough farmland and resources to elevate our people to the stars, while being home to the world's largest nature and animal preserve.

Imagine India, a mystic land preserved by the caring hand and inherited by the Aryan Man. A cultural epicenter of Asia. A toilet in every home.

Even Antarctica, tamed by the ever-prosperous White European. Kept pure by boundless scientific advance, while host to every modernity enjoyed throughout the world.

Evolved from cockroaches

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seljuq_dynasty
They came from central Asia and fucked up the genetics from the Balkans through Iran. They won't go back because they want to join the EU and completely destroy Europe. They've sinned enough and have to die.

To this day, the Congo remains the richest source of, well, EVERYTHING on the planet. Had the Belgians kept it and exploited the resources, they’d be trillionaires by now. But it’s squandered by ever-shifting nigger warlords who can’t even comprehend the concept of the future, so they never think to do anything with it.

I have a few territories in mind.
But evicting the squatters is more effort than its worth and we have bigger problems anyway.

I demand the return of Michigan's upper peninsula to Wisconsin. All cheese producing peoples should be united under one dairy caliphate. The upper peninsula is populated by ethnic wisconsites, yet they live under the tyranny of michigander rule. This can not stand.

Ausfag - I'm happy with what we have now. It's very pleasing that we have our own continent.

burger here, wouldn't mind annexing spain

This is how california should look after Mexico is conquered

54-40 or fight. Fight me canucks

I just want to wipe out all human life on Puerto Rico and then turn it into a giant resort.

but only after we ship all Puerto Ricans back.

only real answer to fix middle-east and east asia,…and everything.

You guys really are the jews of asia.

The fuck is with these d&c shill threads.

sage.

fucking try it you bunch of slack-jawed cruz voting somali faggots

small nations must do what small nations do to survive.
Ask the dutch and the swiss.

Majority of Puerto Ricans in Puerto Rico are white

Ship the white ones to Argentina and Spain, let the nigger ones stay to get nuked

lol fuck off you spics all think you are white

Turks in turkey are not genetically Asian. None of them look asian. They are not asians, they are only tangentially related to the seljuqs. The bulk of Turks are various groups of turkified, islamized greeks, armenians, slavs and caucasian peoples

Kurds managed to avoid being turkized because they were already muslim and thus counted as turks by the ottoman government

Shitposting is against the rules, faggot

no I am fucking serious all caribbean islanders are non-whites you are all mixed as fuck, stay the fuck out of our genepool you spic

Oh so you really Puerto Rico has lots of fair skinned light hair/eye colored people running about?

Time to blob it up

remove orange

turkification mostly started during the time of the small anatolian beyliks. As far as I remember those small kingdoms are the one who turkified anatolia. I might be wrong, but atleast I can confirm that it was in the karamanids emirate that turkish became an official and mandatory language.

…while I'm at it, I heard somewhere that people started to call themselves turk only in the early 20th century. Turk was an insult given by the european to insult the people who accepted the language and religion of the turks. People used to call themselves anatolian and on anyofficial data it says: muslim for those who spoke turkish and were muslim.

So…."turk" is basically the medieval word for "cucks"

I want Shetland, Orkney, Greenland and the Faroe Islands back.

I don't much care about Mann or the Hebrides, and I think Iceland is doing a preddy gud job running itself, probably doing better at preserving their culture than we are. If they follow through with their plans of importing shitskins, though, I'd want to liberate them.

New Zealand here. Fix your country and we have a deal.

I wonder how long it will be until white nations start joining up and recolonizing again, surely a right wing nation would spur that after the great European Civil War.

They are ethnically Finnish while you are German

hello comrade

Harbin is like 95% Han Chinese though.

And harbin didnt exist when we koreans held that clay
Russians built that city and then you chinks occupied it

I'd like to see Hungary get out of being landlocked. Not sure if Slovenia, Croatia or Romania should be sacrificed for that cause. Really, all meme empires are better than real life.

The Norwegian Empire would be the cutest Empire for all time, dude. The Kingdom of Norway, the Kingdom of the Northern Isles, the Kingdom of the Southern Isles and the Kingdom of Vinland should all be together. A Newfie royal family and a Newfie upper class discreetly versed in Old Norse would be so fucking quaint.

Here's a better map of rightful Norwegian clay.

the fuck is this garbage?

Korea is rightful Chink claim, gook

THAT MAP IS TRASH!

Turks are mixed blood gok-turk (Asian) and Arab (Semetic), GENOICDE is the answer, they are the #2 enemy of the Aryan race

(#1 enemy is jews)

south Manchuria is rightful Korean clay

Germany & Italy as they should be.

fucking try it Wiscucks
UP is rightful Michigan clay
t. Yooper

gimme gimme

I support that map's rendition of rightful Dutch clay.

Wouldn't this be kind of inconvenient?

two can play that game, chink
this is map of our clay from fucking bronze age

Impossible. It can't be done!

I hear New Caledonia is becoming independent, maybe we can gang up on them?

This map from 1853 shows it.

I WANT RHODESIA BACK
FUCK YOU NIGGERS WE GAVE YOU A CHANCE AND YOU FUCKED IT UP

Sure. We need some South Anglosphere version of the Monroe Doctrine, and use it to seize a lot of islands.

Remove grass-skirt.

Vyborg, Viipuri.

Both sides of my family are from there.

It pains me to no end to know how it's been shit up by Russians.

One day. Petroskoi too

convenient but mean.
My only irrendentist craving is that small german speaking corner of belgium, the rest of our former lands arent inhabitated by us anyway and their local cultures gone.

Seriously, why does belgium even exist?
Independent flandern I can get, but the frenchies and netherlanders caught up in this state should return to their brethen.

USA should annex non-French Canada tbh

also maybe northern mexico, as long as the spics got moved further south first

North America should be split between Dixieland and Yankeedom

yeziditruth.org/yezidi_religious_tradition

While they still sacrifiece bulls and sheep, are not allowed to marry in april, got a caste system and cant wear blue among other wacks shit they seem to be nice people though as long as you leave em to their spiritual loonery.

"Christians and Yezidis have been friends for centuries. During the Turkish-Armenian war the Yezidis saved many Christians who fled the Turkish Moslems and took them into their own homes to hide them from certain death. Some Yezidis even purchased the freedom and safety of Christians from the Turks for a certain number of gold pieces. Their generosity and compassion was later returned by the Christians when, during a period of persecution beginning with the reign of Sadam Hussien, Christian organizations helped the Yezidis flee to Europe and America and became settled in new communities in those foreign lands."

Belarus ain't even a country, yo.
That's Lithuania

I'd sort of like it if the United States had Texas, California, and New Mexico back.

That's clearly both Lithuania and White Russia along with Latvia.

Behold the 7 holy realms of Europa! All with their native languages intact and a high language for academia, business and politics!

SPQR (Latin), Germania (Icelandic), Celtland (some artificial Celtic monstrosity), Hussaria (Stronk Lithuanian), Illyria (Illyrian), Byzantium (Ancient Greek), Finnic Hungolia (Finnish). May they stand a thousand years together.

how disgusting.

this is the only proper map of Europe

I like this actually

(non-whites would have to be removed first, obviously)

I like this actually (non-whites would have to be removed first obviously)

Irish deserve their own land
even if it's minus NI, they should get the ROI's territory at least

fuck

He's British, so no.

Gooks claim everything as theirs, and people wonder why they're called the kikes of Asia

Back to 2ch with you, scum

Gib

Slovenia is italian and german clay

#MakeRhodesiaGreatAgain

all of Karelia belongs to Finland

If north and south united then Korea's borders would be OK and Tibet should be independent

Ye no, I would rather let Tibet be a part of China, to keep Tibet save from foreign influences, also China NEEDS the most important resource found in Tibet, clean water.

That cold void in Siberia is hardly fit for human habitation. There is a reason why not even the Russians want to live there.

If not for the mudskin-beurs, a part of Alsace could easily be part of Switzerland again. I think the villages just across the border wouldn't mind switch sides.

I want my bulgARYAN empire back.

That changes the next 200 year

inb4 muh no warming

Eire is not Ulster.

When the UK gave Eire the choice to secede, Eire agreed that Ulster could make its own choice to remain in the UK and it did. Eire confirmed that result. But de valera (what an authentic Irish name he had) renamed the south "Ireland" as if it was the entire island and he pretended the votes of Ulstermen to stay in the UK didn't count and he gave all the little boys in Eire to Roman Catholic priests to bugger. Now those little boys have grown up and they are all queer atheist Nigerian loving drunkards.

Ulster population - both Protestant and Catholic - want nothing to do with being swallowed up the indentured nation that resides on the southern half of their island.

And Eire is hypocritical - they reject London so they can become poor vassals of Brussels.

For God and Ulster!

That is about as feasible as crackpot stories like atlantis and hyperborea

Better?

Original land grant