So tomorrow the new season starts. This is my favourite comedy (now that World Peace is cancelled). However...

So tomorrow the new season starts. This is my favourite comedy (now that World Peace is cancelled). However, I'm a little concerned this coming season will be whiny PC bullshit used as a vehicle to push a social message, a complete departure from what made the show so good and refreshing.

I just sense it for some reason. Danny was politically outspoken during the election, Charlie is now a movie star, Glenn has been making snarky liberal tweets and they've all been shilling for trans freaks.

Just look at Charlie's dead eyed shitlib stare.

It's gonna be a trainwreck.

I can't wait for the episode where they feature an inexplicably wealthy self-obsessed racist with the moral compass of a meth-addled 2-year-old

Oh and they will probably say something about Trump.

oh woooow, nice…nice….niiiiice…niiiiiiiiiceeeee
drumpf won wooo, good for youuuu good for you *sighs* let me guess, let me guess, you like POOPseeker memes? right? Fuck you

I don't think it'll be PC, but I can understand some concern. With each season they lose some of the charm of the glory days. The original guys should start writing again, and if they can't they should just let it die.

There might be a Trump episode, but it'll probably be something like Dennis gets a Trump fetish and starts dressing/speaking like him which enrages Dee who goes full shitlib, gets into the #NotMyPresident protests to piss him off, and ends up snitching on some BLM terrorist cell because they pissed her off somehow too.
Meanwhile Frank convinces Mac and Charlie to become border patrolmen so he can get into the human trafficking business and send all his illegals to the area Mac and Charlie patrol because he knows they're incompetent.

First idea I definitely could see happening. Second one considerably less so since leaving philly is still sorta rare occurrence and Mac couldn't stand it after the suburbs.

More like Frank comes up with a plan to offer sanctuary to illegal immigrants and sticks them in the basement as slave labor on something and manages to convince Mac it is the Christian thing to do before Charlie Sue leads a sort of revolt in the name of freedom and some childish idea before Dennis and Dee get over their argument and decide to call INS because everyone else is being too loud.

Absolutely buttblasted

Oh look TruthSeeker is here. Fuck you. You're not a meme. You'll never be a meme. You're the worst.

That sounds better. Charlie could plant seeds of revolution in the illegals' minds because he gets butthurt that the gang kicks him out once they realize the illegals kill the rats, clean the toilets, and require less booze than he does. That way liberals can laugh at the 'took our jerbs' maymay.

Perfect.

It just keeps giving

No it fuckign doesn't. TruthSeeker is NOT a meme and NEVER will be.

It's really not hard to write a sunny episode. You just need to think of the most obnoxious arrogant and worthless people and then stick them in a room.

Of course I used Holla Forums for my example.

Pls elaborate

TruthSeeker is the most enlightened philosopher or our era.

What would a Holla Forums sitcom be like?
A fat drunk who always has a wine glass in his hand
A pushy communist obsessed with Looney Tunes (possibly furry)
A ginger cuck with money problems
An autistic /fit/ guy who's constantly comparing how big people are
One guy who hates everyone else and insists they're republicans
They all live in a communal household like The Young Ones. Every week they watch a movie together, and the episode is the fallout from whatever they saw.

Poor Little White boy

Only the bucks are replaced with a bunch of fat 20 something neckbeards and the little white boy is a nerdy college student studying film who wants to discuss art but gets gangmemed instead.

TRUTH SEEKER IS NOT A FUCKING MEME

and so it begins

Poor little white user

This show only has white people for some reason despite taking place in philly

The only good shows from last season was Charlie doing Birdman, the Frank-only episode, the skiing episode, and the suburb one. The two-part season finale was lame. If any episode deserved to be two parts, it was when Frank fell out the window, but instead of doing anything interesting with it they botched both it and the gang trying not to die on a boat. Seriously, that boat fiasco didn't need two hours to fill. They put all their good material in the first part, which isn't saying much because it was all rehash of lolaintdeyCARAZY!!!! bullshit while the second episode was nothing but filler so they could get to the part where they're saved and lolfakeout!!!!

I wish this show would do something original, maybe try to develop or move the characters into a direction where it isn't the same gags every single episode.

He does cry the hardest whenever I preach true communism after all.

Sunny going full Jew Liberal would break my heart.

This is real communism I can get behind.

Everyone loves kino though what are you talking about

Is Always Sunny even any good anymore? I stopped watching around when McElleney knocked up Olsen and then got real fat. The jokes started getting real formulaic and stale. Was that period just a slump and they got over it or has it just been season after season of garbage and needs to be put out of its misery already? Will they ever touch The Gang Solves The Gas Crisis again?

Never get preggers on a comedy show.

the best episode after fat mac was the Ponderossa wedding massacre; overall the show has slowed a fair bit but, it hasn't fully run out of steam. Considering how well they handled gun control, I have some hope.

It bothers me how McElhenney goes by Mac when he is a Mick.

Charlie catches a Leprechaun was solid too.

Forgot about that one. It's been months sinc I've seen the show, guess I have to do a quick marathon.

Meh I will too I guess.

I stopped watching it a while ago, and then FX split off its comedies on to another channel that I don't even get, so I no longer care.

It's over. "The Gang Turns Black" literally means they turn black. They went BLM. The episode is supposed to be a black musical. Trump joke, check.
Surprisingly Scott Bakula guest stars.
Cops are racist gun toting maniacs.

They are not going to survive the Trump era. It's Always Sunny in Blacked Philadelphia.

I meant to say "It's Always Blacked in Philadelphia".

i was hoping that they were actually at the gates of heaven and god would send them back to earth for punishment.

Then at least Mac would have a good excuse for continuing to hate homosexuality. God won't let Mac into heaven until he becomes straight.

What the fuck are you talking about? The cast themselves has written the bulk of 13 seasons.

Unless you meant that they aren't writing it themselves as much as they used to (and that's true, they didn't write but one episode of last season.)
And it's only 12 seasons, my bad.

Better than Big Bang Theory, tbh. Instead of just one massive autist, and a laugh track, it's several, and the track is deadpan.
Comedy gold.

Most recent season is on Netflix

Just checked. I thought they were writing way less. My mistake. The newer seasons just feel awkward and alien. They don't feel like they're being made by the same guys who wrote "Dennis and Dee Go on Welfare".
Sad to see they didn't write the boat episodes. Those had a good feel.

From reading your post I had an idea. They take in illegal immigrants to spite Trump but they keep them in this shitty condition and the Feds come and bust them. Its a shitty idea but I was trying to make something featuring Trump and still make it funny.

Who the fuck do you think you are? Funny is an secondary. First and foremost the goal should be to let these goyim know they don't control nothing

i could never get past the first half of the first season of this show. and i watch some stupid shit, like Z-Nation for example. this show just sucks.

The first few episodes are mostly hit and miss. It gets way, way better when they bring in Danny DeVito in season 2

First season is pretty rough, give it a chance. Keep watching and you'll see the appeal soon enough.

Too many whites?

lol no, too many bad jokes that strain a hernia muscle to try to make the audience laugh.

i might as well give it another try though i have nothing better to do for the next two months

and right there. nothing in that clip makes me laugh. its just stupid for stupid sake.

A lot of it has to do with the characters.

Atheists BTFO.

you retarded or somethin? that scene is great character development for charlie. same with

dont get me wrong, i understand the draw of a serial that has earned your loyalty after many iterations of the same formula, i feel that way about bones even though bones jumped the shark like eight years ago once the gormogon killer story was resolved. I just dont get this humor. i dont get the "character development". this looks and feels exactly like another mediocre comedy everyone raves about that just wasnt very funny, The League.

the league stopped being funny after a few episodes, always sunny was going strong for several seasons.

1) the league is dogshit
2) Why the fuck would you change the "format"? it's like saying Seinfeld should've changed the characters and instead focused entirely on relationships or something, like a soap opera.
It's a jew, a psychopath, a sociopath, a closeted homosexual, and a borderline retard owning a bar in Philidelphia, and the schemes and situations they find themselves. Hilarity ensues.

tbh even the videos posted in this thread feel like an inside joke that i wasnt there for. i just dont get it

(checked)
You can hate all you want, fam. I'm just trying to spread joy.
if you're a femanon, it might be a guy thing

hilarity doesnt ensue though. unless by some magic you watch every episode ever most of them just arent funny

well i spent the last three years alienated by my ex fiancee so maybe its a guy thing in that i am no longer a guy pining after a bitch who left me. but mostly i just dont get the joke - like i posted before it feels like an inside joke every time for which i am not party to

aren't you the retard that said you didn't even watch season 2?
yeah, nah, you're just autistic. try not to end it before 50, champ, you are definitely the life of the party wherever you go, and obviously have a lot to live for.

yeah i am - but you guys are telling me i need to suffer through the whole first season in order to find anything funny so… who is worst?

this is not humor this is like the opposite of making people laugh.

That sucks, man. If you have ex-troubles though this is the show for you.

the first season is pretty funny by itself.
i guess big bang theory would be more your speed. it gives you a laugh track to follow so you know what's supposed to be funny.

This is terrible. To be honest even cuckime would be better than this.

i think i see what you mean, and yeah some of these shows can feel like that if you aren't in a certain lifestyle. for example, the league revolves around fantasy football. most people who get into fantasy football tend to be your typical sports fans, aka not /sp/. fuck, my co-workers are right up that show's alley, and they find it hilarious.

top lel

i thought i would laugh for like a second but nope

oh please tbbt is garbage. although i dont dislike the formula, himym is imho a pretty good show

You replied too swiftly to have even watched it. Nice try/10.

ok this is actually funny.

goddamn it user you weren't supposed to show off how much of a pleb you are.

please no bully i am probably old enough to be your father, i know one other guy on Holla Forums who is older than me. i'm used to the laughtrack formula but i am also used to shit being at least worth a chuckle when the laughtrack hits. big bang theory doesnt fit that

i don't care how old you are, it doesn't make you any less of a pleb, especially with that shitty ending.

you call me a pleb and yet you posted what - 6 yt vids of which only one was actually good?

Those guys together are the best episodes.

i didn't post any videos here, i'm just a guy shitting on other people. fuck, here you are trying to lump archie bunker in with shit like himym and tbbt just because they all use a laugh track, you fucking retard.

tbbt is "reference lol bazinga please laugh"

himym is "funny line once in a while because there are some decent actors in this show please laugh"

all in the family is "actually well written and acted content, the laugh track is for the simpletons who aren't sure whether the content is meant to be funny or not, but anyone with an iq over 90 can tell what's what right away"

ok faggot now i know you have an axe to grind if you think how i met your mother was not equally as good as all in the family.

get grinding bitch, because all in the family is a patrician sitcom and himym is below it.

listen meathead. im not down with the whole sitcom defense force to begin with, most of them are forgettable garbage, but i challenge you to find one other with as solid a memorable episode count as either all in the family or how i met your mother and you cant go deep into the old ones like diffrent strokes or facts of life.

find a contemporary american sitcom that is just as funny as how i met your mother on a continuous basis. i dare you.

you cant - there are none

Seinfeld.

ok you win this one

tbh user i wasn't the guy that posted seinfeld, but i was gonna post seinfeld anyway, so thank you user for doing my job for me.

Gross, but maybe funny.

tbh it made me chuckle that their black counterparts match their personalities perfectly.

that was the setup right? so two questions

why was it 9:15 instead of 9:11

and why do they talk about herr trump as the orange one?

Isn't Dee in that new show with the 7 year old boy in a spider gag?

Just watched the new episode. This show has gone down the toilet.
The only funny part was the black kid getting shot for holding up the train.
That was the only thing that could even be considered a joke in the entire episode.

I don't understand the butthurt, this episode was amazing. I'm actually looking forward to the rest of this season.

This actually sounds like a fun episode even if it is just the South Park Mexican episode

The episode wasn't that bad. I probably wouldn't rewatch it but it did get a few chuckles. I was a little worried with the Trump joke and "black lives matter" out of the gate.

hahaha what

all fucking niggers should be killed

It was a fine episode that is the most balanced example of race relations that's been on TV in ages. Some of you faggots just want to be right, and you'll see shit that just isn't there like all those dumb niggers on CNN.

It's easier to say that than what it really should be called: the pre-war era.

Accept the propaganda you retard. They did not have to make an episode sympathetic to a George Soros funded terrorist group, BLM.

"I don't know why it took them so long to realise their lives matter, although I would say personally that ALL lives matter" - Dennis Reynolds.

Well, Dennis is supposed to be a psychopath.
I dunno if this episode is virtue signaling or not, but it was a decent episode by itself.
Of course, when we're not drinking the kool-aid, you'd know that it isn't kids who are getting shot, holding up a train in the middle of the street.
And hey, they were trying to steal the fucking car. I think they made that pretty clear.
So I dunno, it was all a dream of old black man, I don't think you could interpret it as overly preachy one way or the other.
But of course, when Holla Forums sees something that's not catering to their viewpoint, they take that to mean it's catering to the direct opposite and they screech and shit their pants.

And of course it emphasized that we share the same problems, up until the hilarious part where the kid was shot.
I dunno how you're supposed to take a lesson from getting pulled into a police station after trying to steal a car, or having the cops called on you for rambling about being switched bodies.
If anything, dennis and mac were let go too easily after attempting to B&E the car, just because they were part of a parish.
Overly interpreting comedy is just autism. It was funny, not rib-splitting, the musical was kind of annoying but i dunno how you could do it differently.

Bitch, you like bones and the league. Get your normalfag ass out of here.

To be honest, the sign of running out of ideas is body swap episodes, and musical episodes. This was both.

Yeah, I can't disagree there.
Hey, 12 seasons. Maybe they can be put down with a little dignity, unlike the simpsons.
We'll see tho, in the next few episodes.

This wasn't too bad honestly. Not as pozzed as the rest of jewtube

Nigger the whole episode made fun of BLM. The lesson of the show was that black "problems" aren't so different from some white problems. Like when the white Charlie talks about how his mom is a hooker, he doesn't know his dad, and he's poor…like a black stereotype, except he's white.

You also missed when Mac said 'If you're a normal, standup member of society the cops won't give you trouble."

The only think remotely pro-BLM was when Charlie got shot for holding up the toy train, which was for comedy rather than probaganda. Otherwise the police were portrayed positively, as were whites in general. The guy in the video store who called the cops on them for the VCR, as they point out, is because he thinks they're crazy, (although they debate if it's because they're black and crazy).

tl;dr: Just because Dennis doesn't don his grandfather's uniform and go on a rant about "THE JEWS ARE FUNDING BLM TO DESTROY OUR ARYAN BIRTHRIGHTS!" doesn't mean it's propaganda.

Yes it does, faggot.

False equivalence. Niggers are only similar to whites at a superficial level. They are in fact stone age ape men who never had to evolve because living in Africa was easy mode. Plus, they are nigger.

It was a good episode. Holla Forums needs to get that stick out their ass

How many jews did they screw over last season?