NOTICE THE FIVE THINGS THAT IMMEDIATELY OCCURRED AFTER DONALD TRUMP BECAME THE PRESUMPTIVE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL...

NOTICE THE FIVE THINGS THAT IMMEDIATELY OCCURRED AFTER DONALD TRUMP BECAME THE PRESUMPTIVE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE:

1. He officially received the support of Jewish Zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson:
jta.org/2016/05/06/news-opinion/politics/adelson-backs-trump-says-hell-be-good-for-israel

2. He officially condemned anti-Semitism and denounced David Duke for the third time:
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/

3. He named a Goldman Sachs, Soros funded, Hollywood Jewish banker as his national finance chairman:
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman

4. He tasked his AIPAC lobbyist Jewish deputy campaign manager Michael Glassner with planning the Republican convention:
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878

5. He was congratulated by the Republican Jewish Coalition for his becoming the presumptive Republican presidential nominee:
rjchq.org/rjc_statement_on_donald_trump

Other urls found in this thread:

smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/
timesofisrael.com/trump-says-hell-make-israel-pay-for-defense-aid/
archive.is/VGbWa
nationalvanguard.org/2010/09/why-conservatives-cant-win/
npr.org/2016/04/21/475146103/trump-calls-for-gop-to-moderate-its-platform-on-abortion
slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/04/21/donald_trump_supports_transgender_bathroom_access_criticizes_north_carolina.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-adelson-idUSKBN0U114D20151220
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/05/donald-trump-sent-sheldon-adelson-a-glossy-booklet-of-photos/
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-to-meet-with-gop-mega-donor-but-says-i-dont-want-his-money/2015/12/15/6759fc90-a354-11e5-b53d-972e2751f433_story.html
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/15/donald-trump-to-meet-gop-megadonor-sheldon-adelson-before-debate/
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-to-adelson-no-one-will-be-a-bigger-friend-to-israel-than-me/article/2575757
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/04/donald-trump-is-said-to-have-reached-out-to-the-megadonor-sheldon-adelson/
jta.org/2015/12/18/news-opinion/united-states/after-talking-israel-with-trump-adelson-calls-gop-front-runner-charming
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-adelson-trump-idUSKBN0U10TA20151218
jta.org/2015/11/05/news-opinion/politics/trump-sought-support-from-major-pro-israel-givers-sheldon-adelson-paul-singeron
ibtimes.com/sheldon-adelson-endorsing-donald-trump-republican-megadonor-may-sit-out-some-2232509
aei.org/publication/message-to-the-gop-trump-supports-amnesty/
patriotretort.com/donald-trumps-deportation-plan-touchback-amnesty/
workpermit.com/news/2016-02-16/trump-supports-undocumented-us-illegal-immigrant-amnesty
redstate.com/diary/southernconstitutionalist/2015/12/06/eric-trump-my-dads-immigration-plan-includes-amnesty-after-deportation/
soshable.com/trumps-amnesty-plan-is-supported-by-many-except-his-supporters-who-dont-know-what-it-means/
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#It'sOkayWhenTrumpDoesIt

sage

jew memes are all fun and games until you newfags take it seriously smh.

Seems like we are stepping on some toes here.

You're acting like we don't already know this. The Jews will help us destroy Islam, of course they set this up to begin with, but still. It's better than nothing.

You've posted this on 3 different boards now.
You're not baiting anyone.

#Shalom, brother ;^)

Trumkike logic lel

No one cares, shillcen.

The Jew is obsessed with feces.

This
And never expect Trump to change anything. He might be a step in the right direction but he is far far from our final goal.

The final goal is you getting laid for the first time, I imagine?

Libertarian cuck logic.

My best theory is the jews changed tactics.

Nothing better than the salt from the Trumpfags when they realise he just like the others.

Come on Moishe, put at least some effort into it.

How stupid can you shills get?

ITT: bad cooperation between FBI and Israeli agents

>ASKING A LOADED QUESTION
>EXPECTS 14 88 ANSWER ON MSM
holy fuck OP is retarded.

Try a bit harder.

See

He is just like SD here in Sweden. You burgers will realise this sooner or later.

I just wonder how long until everyone who posts here is an agent for someone else. Halfchan is already that way. Perhaps this imageboard's purpose was to study this phenomena? It's pretty fantastic either way.

Friendly reminder to sage obvious bait threads

It is possible that Trump is shifting white nationalism to civic nationalism.

This assuming white nationalism was gaining any steam recently, it wasn't.

There may have been a rise in antisemitism lately. Trump's role here could e to show that we can improve our country without rejecting Jews.

Sorry, it just that what I said actually sounds realistic.

Because he isn't 100% in your safespace. How quaint. Maybe The Donald should deport the stormfags too.

Nah Holla Forums's been full of shills since the nomination BS started, same as always.

Rmoney and all that shit, when are you amerikikes finished with your coronation show anyway? be nice to get some politics back on Holla Forums

Though I am looking forward to trumpencuck tears when if elected he does absolutely nothing the trunpenstein supporters believe he will.

YOU ARE NOW IN A SHILLERYBOT THREAD

smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/

Oy vey this is just a bait thread. Stop asking question stupid goyim

Was she sucking off a hobo?

JIDF used Trump to take over the board. And to bait dumb goyim into participating in their campaign for free.

This kind of shilling is what it's all about. They are seriously trying to convince Holla Forums, out of all places, that Jews are good. This is how far their kikery reaches.

Keep blaming all your problems on kikels. Keep thinking that's why you've never accomplished anything with your life. Keep being mad.

bait thread as always.

You won't have to wait long. The way you do Amerikan politics is appear more radical than the person next to you for the nomination, then to appear as moderate as possible in the general election. Trump is going to sweep all those disenfranchised voters, which includes a large amounts of democrats jaded by Obama. This means toning down babby Holla Forums rhetoric.

Should be good.

The list will get longer, Trumpgoys

WOW YOU SURE AREN’T PAID AT ALL WOW

First off op

Second of all
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL

1 and 5 are not actions by Trump. The only reason you people made those endorsements was so that you could come to places like THIS and make posts like THESE.

3 and 4 are internal staff decisions involving jews. We've known that he uses jews on staff for months.
Find a new line.

So we have 2. Which is shit he's already said for the cameras.

This shit is why people want you gassed.

See it's posts like these that make me think FEMA death camps are on their way.

It's possible they want to nip this in the bud. Or at least slow it down.

The media often complains about a "rise in antisemitism" and it's always bullshit.

Except on Holla Forums it's real, and it spreads to every board nearby.

Kinda sad to see what has become of Holla Forums since Trump became a thing. Lots of people coming here and thinking they are redpilled because they vote for Trump and dont get me started on libertarians.

The list will keep getting longer, Trumpcucks. Better prepare more excuses.

sage

How much is Hillary paying you?

The salt from the Trumpfags itt is amazing

First of all, Thorazine is orange, not red.

Second of all, taking pills to see the world a certain way sounds like some cultist bullshit that I want no part of.

look mom I posted it again!

Sorry fam, the only chosen thing about the chosen people is their disposition to schizophrenia.

Donald may not be the Zionists' worst enemy, but he's a big step up from the country's usual candidates.

NOTICE THE THREE THINGS THAT IMMEDIATELY OCCURRED AFTER OP POSTED THIS THREAD:

1. He bumped the thread less than a minute later with a low-effort bait image.

2. He never posted again.

3. Everyone still replied anyway.

Which is why you shouldn't go off your medication. People might actually take you seriously.

Perfect example of why newfags always ruins things.

Way to post on-topic, shill.

I'm not Jewish so it's smooth sailing for me.

Because we're not being indoctrinated. Classic.

For the newfags

Definitely. I'm not questioning that.

All it takes is posting some truth, and all the Trumpkikes go full damage control mode.

ITT: OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN

everyone already noticed infighting between the jews
there are two camps: the short term thinkers and the slightly less short term thinkers
short term is outraged over the idea of goyim refusing to worship israel
slightly less short term doesn't want the fourth reich to happen even if it means losing progress

Way to earn that paycheck. Do you get paid by the hour or by the post?

also

Lol da joos is just a meme. You guys are just indoctrinated. I myself who has not consumed the pill of the color red is much more enlightened and sees things much more clearly.

people who aren't aware that Trump having been successful in NYC is aware of the Jewish tricks and traps.

But ask yourself this would you rather have the middle east being some united muslim islamic land? or would you rather have Israel in there using our weapons to fight kebab?

better to have the jews with their own nation. so when the world gets tired of them we can send them all back to their homeland israel. and then build a nice wall around israel.

Share some knowledge friend.

But user, don't you know you're a shill for pointing these things out on Holla Forums. Holla Forums doesn't care about jewish connections to candidates, unless it was any other candidate besides Trump that is. If Trump does it then it's all just another one of his really smart moves and he's just playing the jews.

>>>/pdfs/ is a good start. Depending on what subject you want i can recommend some books.

NOTICE THE FIVE THINGS THAT IMMEDIATELY OCCURRED AFTER DONALD TRUMP BECAME THE PRESUMPTIVE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE:
1. FEARFUL KIKE SHILLING SKYROCKETS
2. FEARFUL KIKE SHILLING SKYROCKETS
3. FEARFUL KIKE SHILLING SKYROCKETS
4. FEARFUL KIKE SHILLING SKYROCKETS
5. FEARFUL KIKE SHILLING SKYROCKETS

I really don't know what's worse at this point.

I want your opinion on who's running the show. I'm sure there's a few books on that.

you mean russians? the "jews" who control those weapons aren't the middle eastern (muslim looking jews) , they are the russian ones who look like russia.

Wow, you really refuted his post with ad hominem attacks. It's not like that isn't a tactic right out of the shill playbook. Why don't you faggots come up with some solid criticisms of posts like OP's and then maybe people will actually start to take you seriously.

sage

Always sage anti-trump threads.

So you're telling me Israel does not have nuclear weapons?

cry moar faggot

There is no infighting. There is old kikes pretending to lose power to the Derp and his Zio-Masonic backers, and "new" kikes pretending to be a solution for the problem they have created in the first place.

The conflict is entirely artificial, the international Jewry and their Masonic puppets have decided to ditch the globalist model in favor of the "regionalist" one, and everything you see unfold, including the Derp's "unexpected" rise to power is a part of that plan.

Only the rhetoric will change (left to right), but the enslavement of goyim will continue just as planned.

Stop being retarded.

So you can't refute a single one of his points. That's what I thought.

Like the truth that OP posted once and ran away?

No one is "running the show". But there is undoubtedly some who influence "the show" more than others. And i'd say is the ones that controlls the different forms of media and the ones that enslaves the nations with interest.

israel has nuclear weapons

the people who control these weapons are the russian looking "jews"

paper jews. jews on paper only.

a lot of russians claimed they were jews to leave russia. a lot of those russians weren't jews but on paper. u had a much better life outside russia particularly in israel. and if you know nuclear science any nation wants you.

It's not like Trump fans can hide from reality, so we just have to live with the bullying, as there is Zero chance that the Hillary shills will stop poking the wound Trumps sucking of circumcised cock creates among pro-whites.

Who can Jew a Jew better than another jew? Name me one candidate who doesn't have Jews on staff (and of course Bernie IS a Jew).

Shills once again completely misunderstanding why anybody on Holla Forums supports Trump.

We know he isn't Hitler, you stupid fucks. That's not the point.

He doesn't really need to do anything else. Why do you Trumpkikes still care coming here anyway, you got your boss to get the nomination, and he announced that he is open for (((donations))) now, so he doesn't need to save his own money by baiting Holla Forums into doing his shitty campaign for him

Many of your colleagues are not wasting time with this board anymore, you need to be smart like them and find some other bad goy boards to destroy. Leave us to our harmless "LARP-ing" and other stuff we have done before, it clearly has no effect on society (according to your statements).

hitler dubs confim

mentally retarded cookie cutter shills still using the same stale old maymays as back in September. Fucking amazing how they are still getting a salary. Wew lad.

See it's posts like these that make me think FEMA death camps are long overdue.

I thought this was a board for european interests? not for world jewry interests. How can you support a candidate who is worse than cruz on amnesty? you realize he lied to us about his plan to send the illegals straight back through a quick expedited process. We aren't shills for exposing a con man. You're the shills.

Its amazing. You should try it sometime.

Shills once again completely not grasping why Holla Forums doesn't like a zionist candidate because they haven't put the time in following the path of light to fully understand the implications of associating with the groups Trump is associating with.

You kike shills presented him as literally the next Hitler (Pardon me, Mussolini) in the beginning, unfortunately relying on goys having chicken memory won't work with us. This is not mainstream TV so your pathetic tactics are worthless. And no amount of spambots will change that.

I wish.

wew, bots itt

If you believe that Donald Trump is opposed to providing legal status to those who came into our country illegally, you probably aren’t alone. I’d say that a hell of a lot of his supporters believe the same thing.

But they would be wrong.

Is Trump talking about deporting the illegals that are currently here?

Yes, he is.

But what exactly will Trump do once those people have been deported?

Well, he’ll let them back in.

Appearing on the Kelly File last fall, Eric Trump, Donald’s son said:

The point isn’t just deporting them, it’s deporting them and letting them back in legally. He’s been so clear about that and I know the liberal media wants to misconstrue it, but its deporting them and letting them back legally.

You got that?

Trump wants you to be clear. It’s not just about deporting them. It’s about letting them back in.

Trump himself told CNN’s Dana Bash back in July of 2015:

I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.

In fact, in 2007 — the last time touchback Amnesty was considered — the Los Angeles Times did a survey that found 63 percent of illegals would go home willingly if they knew they could come back “legally.” That number jumped to 85% when the promise of a “pathway to citizenship” was made.

But here’s the thing. When they are invited back in through Trump’s big, beautiful, Mexican-paid wall, how many of those who come back in will belly up to the all-you-can-get Government Welfare Trough?

This is pretty much what Jeb Bush and John Kasich want to do — provide some sort of legal status to illegal aliens currently in the country.

I'd fire a guy who programmed you if i were his boss.

What's funny about the overton window argument is the fact that Trump actually stands to push the overton window for Holla Forumsacks by getting them to accept zionist puppets as presidential candidates just because they feed off of the racist bias of boards like Holla Forums by talking about some wall that will never actually get built.

Meanwhile a large portion of Holla Forums now supports a blatant zionist who openly states his support of Israel, mass NSA surveillance, warrantless encryption bypassing, putting to death whistle blowers, and sending troops to go fight for Israeli interests once again int he middle east.

Overton window indeed.

Honest answer. Armenians.

They are the only people who I hear can out Jew , Jews.

Armocores will just do some scam/fraud shit straight up and foil a Jews plan.

I long for the time when all the threads were not a bunch of people calling each other shills and bots.

''This summer, John Kasich told the Des Moines Register that he would support a pathway to citizenship for illegals currently in the US. [hat tip Conservative Review].

The only difference between Bush, Kasich and Trump is that Donald Trump’s Touchback Amnesty would have the added expense of first deporting the illegals before inviting them immediately back in and conferring “legal status” on them.

For his own part, Marco Rubio has been less direct in answering the question about legal status for illegals. Not long ago Rubio said that he is in favor of deporting illegal aliens with criminal records, but not in favor of deporting those whose only crime is violating our immigration laws.

To me, that is a slippery answer and somewhat insufficient.

But ironically, the end result of what Marco is advocating is identical to Trump’s Touchback Amnesty plan because the only illegals Trump would not permit to return to the US “legally” are those with criminal records. Everyone else will be allowed to return and given “legal status.”

This is Amnesty. You know. The thing Obama supports. Hillary supports. Bernie supports. And apprently Donald Trump supports too.

Frankly, I don’t understand why this isn’t a bigger deal among those staunch anti-Amnesty Trump supporters.

There’s an expression that was coined a couple of centuries ago, “willing suspension of disbelief.” It is defined as a willingness to suspend one’s critical faculties and believe the unbelievable.

It seems to me that to continue to embrace this myth that Donald Trump is anti-Amnesty is a prime example of the willing suspension of disbelief.

Because when it comes to Amnesty, the only way you could believe that Donald Trump is against it is to suspend your critical faculties and believe the unbelievable.''

Why do you kikes think Kafkatrapping works here?

Nice pasta

We used Trump as a tool to teach the world the cuck meme.

That Trump ended up as the republican candidate is a welcome bonus, but it's even better that Trump now need to act uncucked, so not to become the joke only the jews love.

Why should I? They;re all fucking garbage. The reason so many of us go into Trump threads to stir up shit and fuck with the Trumpcucks is because Trump is the only candidate who is being pushed onto Holla Forums. You don't see pro Hillary threads being spammed here do you? No.

Also, I'd like to see some Trumpcuck produce evidence showing a single other candidate that has made as many pro-Israel statements since the beginning of the campaign season as Trump has. I honestly don't know if the other ones have made as many or not. I know that if any of them has, it would be Hillary. But Trump seems to be the main one sucking Israeli cock over and over and over again.

but muh god emperor :´(

It'll be over come November.

Keep trying to Correct that Record

No it won't.

Shill

Bot

It's cute how you take half of Trump's rhetoric as fact and dismiss the other portion as "stuff that will never happen."

So who do you support?

Yet he's the only one doing actual damage to their narrative and plans.

Who do you support that's better?

Even a Jew sees when the jig is up and it's time to play along. Trump is not at fault for people endorsing him, unless he specifically asks for it.

Well duh, you just know that the media was going to drag that shit out one more time for the general election, so he does a pre-emptive strike. Also, good luck winning an election on the GTKRWN platform.

His job is to raise money for the general election campaign. Jews are good at that, and Trump promised us he'd use all the best people.

See answer #3.

See answer #1.

Take your shilling elsewhere. Build the wall, deport them all.

I not one to care about such shit.

Great post OP! I was going to vote for Trump, but you've made me realize that he's just another jew puppet. Instead of voting I'll just continue to wait for Hitler.

Exactly. They are also shifting the narrative from being "that board full of smart, educated and well informed people who name the Jew" into "a bunch of retards who shill for Trump" This is the key element.

Did you read that stuff about NSA using a bot army to silence all opposing communities? We are in the middle of a cyberwar. I'd expect something better from them though, they REALLY look like a bunch of amateurs. Their "AI" is just a poorly written script kek. Did you notice how it tries to analyse our retorts and use it against us? But it looks very stupid and unconvincing while doing so. It's basically shooting itself in the leg. Then they have to alarm actual humans to fix their mess, but they fail too.

ISHYGDDT

I base the wall not getting built on the fact that something like that would be damn near impossible to pass through a system that maintains a steady deadlock on progress. And the fact that presidents like Obama made promises such as closing Guantanamo Bay but never actually did it. All it is is a sellign point.

I base Trumps love of jews based on every single one of actions he's taken in support of Israel, including going back well before this campaign where he did campaign videos for Benjamin Netanyahu, and having jewish children and grand children.

See

Yea I read it. Sometimes I think a lot of newfags came over from the Reddit ads though and they actually do support Trump as they haven't put the time in learning about the jew, and they're use to the /r/conspiracy level of redpill where you say it's about bashing Israel, not the actual jews. When the two actually go hand in hand. But the deeper redpill is that they're not even actually jews, but rather worship a separate deity entirely and use things like the holohoax to hide behind judaism to keep them protected from criticism.

Okay. So nothing but your own wish-based beliefs.

So are you going to answer now: who do you support that's better?

You need to go back to Israel, kike.

So it's a war being fought between omnipotent aliens and you can't do anything about it. The enemy controls everything and is unstoppable and only a couple of neckbeards on a backwater forum know anything about it.

Who do you support that's doing damage to these omnipotent aliens?

And if he doesn't there will be a mass redpilling so no problem there.
Like forcing them to pay for our support and putting America's interests first?

Are you retarded?

You're not supposed to support anyone because they're all kike puppets. Just keep waiting for hitler ;^)

I don't support anyone. You don't have to participate in a rigged system. It' the people stood up en masse and said enough is enough, we're not buying this bull shit anymore, and refused to vote in massive numbers, it would be impossible for the msm to not cover what was going on, which would then bring the actual problems our country faces to light to a bunch of people that have no idea how bad things actually are here.

Hopefully we can weather out the storm and still be fairly intact when all this is over. I remember fleeing cuck/pol/ when that turned to shit and i hope that 8/pol/ will not suffer the same grime destiny.

Placing that ad marked the beginning of the death of this board. I should have destroyed their pathetic attempts back then, but unfortunately i didn't have much free time. I was just hoping that you guys would be more persistent.

I doubt even your typical conservitard from Reddit is THIS retarded. The amount of bullshit these kikes try to push in here is too much even for them.

Good way exposing yourself as someone who has no idea about this board pre- Trump invasion

At one point you will have to stop fleeing. We should rally the core users back together and strike back

HOPE YOU DON'T MIND I PUT THESE IN YOUR THREAD OP

No, like the things I mentioned in my post.

Also, this is the quote that you are using for your basis of Trump forcing Israel to pay for defense aid.

He didn't even bring up Israel himself. A reporter asked if what he was saying applied to Israel as well, and all he said was "yea, I think Israel will do that". That's it. That's the basis for your assumption that Trump will force Israel to pay for defense.

timesofisrael.com/trump-says-hell-make-israel-pay-for-defense-aid/

( archive.is/VGbWa )

This isn't the comments section on a YouTube video you dumb nigger. People here are going to look into what the basis for posts like yours are actually. Step your fucking game up.

Notice how they will just keep ignoring your actual arguments and repeat their lies over and over again. Kikes are literally the biological robots.

They need to create new memes before the inertia of the old ones redpills too many newfags.

I don't think he's a puppet. I'm starting to worry that he's a meathead Zionist becuase of his daughter and grand kids.

His America First speech was good but I see an exception when it comes to Israel there.

Also, I don't think he's above making a deal with adelson and the big Israel firster billionaire kikes.

So I'm having reservations about him atm.

(checked)

I've stayed pretty persistent. It just got overwhelming there for awhile and most people gave up.

You missed two.

k

too bad there's no better choice

OK, Trump is a filthy kike shill. What is the plan, hot shot?

inb4 Oy vey, goyim, you need to plan violent attacks on government institutions so we can shut you down for good

There is little chance that polacks should stop hating kikes, as long as the kikes come here and try to manipulate us all the time.

Personally I don't fucking care unless Trump actually enacts his policies because if he doesn't we're not going to show him mercy. It like the shills don't even realize a revolution is brewing and you want to be on the wrong end of it.

We used Trump as a tool to teach the world the cuck meme.

That Trump ended up as the republican candidate is a welcome bonus, but it's even better that Trump now need to act uncucked, so not to become the joke only the jews love.

nationalvanguard.org/2010/09/why-conservatives-cant-win/

(speaking of chess, as in chess pattern, as in Freemasonry, as in Zionism)

They say the same about Puti- oh wait! It's almost as if they are both backed by certain "mysterious" forces that want to make this happen:

You really want to push this defeatist shit.

Trump is just the right wing neo cohen cuck version of Obummer. Remeber obama said he was strong on immigration and he wasn't going after your guns? well after he got elected he said he's going after the bitter clingers. Trumpstein is pretty much more left wing then any one, he supports abortion and gender neutral bathrooms as well.

Look, i broke one of their bots

Look, i broke one of their bots

Last time you tried pushing this it didn't work. Why do you think it will work now?

*last time and

The oven just became 100c warmer

HAHA GOYIM TRUMP IS A JEW

JUST PLEASE DON'T VOTE FOR HIM

Not really.

Why not give your comment on the fact that we used Trump, and not the other way around?

Choose one.

npr.org/2016/04/21/475146103/trump-calls-for-gop-to-moderate-its-platform-on-abortion

slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/04/21/donald_trump_supports_transgender_bathroom_access_criticizes_north_carolina.html

He completely ignored the post I made over here

So I think it's safe to say he's a shill.

Baby steps. Of course Trump is in with Jews. But he's the only thing we got to cut the flow of Mudslimes and get rid of all the Hispanics.

tbh fam

Is that why he supports amnesty? top kek

Wow it's nothing.

take your meds shillcen

I just destroyed your thread

Divide and conquer of what? Do you kikes seriously claim monopoly on this board's discourse?

Yes goy, you have used Trump, now just wait that he introduces laws that will put you into FEMA camps for anti-semitism he he he

Because Trumpchan.
Trump is now indistinguishable from all the chans.
To try to drive a wedge between Trump and his 'internet people' is only to reveal yourself as a jew.

Thanks for sewing on your own gold star, really helps point out shills and keep quality content discussion alive with shitposting.
Revving up those bot-tier shill responses, are we?

We all believe you. JIDF needs to hire better shabbos goyim

Holla Forums played like a fiddle

the only shill I see here is you

take your meds

top kek, what are you even trying to do

No, he's an outsider. He has made them nervous. They don't like him becuase he's a wildcard.

You're using the neocohen Glenn Beck attack there. You're Probaly a shill.

I'm concerned that he's going to make deals with the establishment and his natural paternal extinct a to be a dumb fuck Zionist meathead that will start wars for the Jews.

Other than that, he's fine. I don't give a fuck about the tranny bathroom "wedge issue" like you cuckservatives that want to make that the big issue of the election.

I think you fine gentlemen misunderstand the original artist's intentions.

The jews will never allow a candidate to push them out of the system. They are the system, they will control it to the end, and hitler won't appear this time to kick them out and take control. You will need to act on your own at some point. While this is happening, at the least, you can control the damage each president causes in furthering the kike agenda by voting for the one with the policies most beneficial to us. But it'll never go beyond that.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

You really do argue like a kike.

But of course.

No cuckoo want the cucked to use words that explains the exploitation, as the horn of plenty might come to an end.

Real shills would have multiple IP addresses to use, like you do.

So, which one it is?

All of my keks

checked

Ok? hes either going to MAGA or destroy it completely because we can not last another 8 years of kike filth, the economic and physical infrastructure just cant support it. Either way it works out.

Because they're so eager to have him as president.

Both. Kikes like you talk out of both sides of your mouth, telling the normies he's a nazi and telling the nazis he's a ZOG puppet.

Holla Forums is wise to that shitty tactic though, which is why "b-but his jewish connections!" doesn't work here :^)

He's an outsider to the establishment political system. Jeb was supposed to be the candidate. Don't play dumb.

He was also self funded. He hired a bunch of Jews because he's a Jew York real estate developer that is used to hiring jews in is other business projects.

The shill has gone fullkike.

We made him Hitler to fuck up the conservatives are racist meme, that the cucks in the media use to scare the respectable cuckservatives to shut up and fall in line.

Everyone is a shill: the thread

You're a shill!

They are hardly even pretending to attack him

Or telling nazis that he is a nazi and telling normies that he's not, while being a ZOG puppet in both cases. It works the other way too you see. You have fallen for the same cheap manipulation that SJW's have. I mean some Holla Forumsacks, not you Mr. Shekelsberg

Proofs?

Well, seeing that he baited chans to act like his personal army, for free, i'd say this one is at least partially true.

He just used you, it's not shameful to admit that you have made a mistake.

How would a real attack look like then?

Thanks, kike. I try my hardest.

Nice meme, wew. Except every response from your ID in this thread indicates your hebrew holocaust star.

Oh you got me there, schlomo. Better go gulp my kike rocks in the hope my insides will die faster.

WOW THIS POSTER IS THE MOST JEWISH IN THE WHOLE THREAD

But seriously, anyone 'questioning' Trump was never on his side. These are jews who voted for rato and have to vote for proggressive feminist female obama to keep Trumpchan from his rightful throne. Ignore jews. They aren't humans, they aren't people. They're less than dirt and deserve to suffocate being buried alive in a concrete ossuary, and stepped on as a walking path to some arcane holocaust alter.

joooooooooos looooooooooooooooooooooose

Yep, but I didn't expect anything different from anyone else. We won't get everything we want from this candidate.

The wall is what's needed. We need to shut off the spigot on the third world and we need to do it fast. It's the lifeblood of Jews and Socialists (but I repeat myself).

If he does that one thing, then he will secure our future for quite a while longer.

as long as he builds a beaner wall and deports spics i don't give a fuck

I'm not a burger, so it's not really important to me, who becomes burger King.

Moving the Overton window is the important part for pro-whites, and cuck was recoined and popularized as a part of the white genocide memeplex.

WHEN THE FUCK DID TRUMP PROMISE TO GET RID OF JEWS?

These threads are fucking gay and boring as shit.

Not to mention all the White nationalism Trump is helping to ignite.

Based Vermont

Unless he gets retarded and starts WW3 for Israel.

"Blah blah blah. Blahblahblahblahblah."

t. OP

That's going to happen whoever gets elected.

Pretty sure he just changed ID and turned into another faggot.

I'll give you one guess as to who just bumplocked this thread.

A fucking saint.

"Sheldon [Adelson] and I have been friends for a long time. He is an amazing man. I am the only one who doesn't need his money. But I would love his support."
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-adelson-idUSKBN0U114D20151220

Donald Trump Sent Sheldon Adelson a Glossy Booklet of Photos
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/05/donald-trump-sent-sheldon-adelson-a-glossy-booklet-of-photos/

Trump meets with GOP Mega-Donor but says, 'I don't want his Money'
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-to-meet-with-gop-mega-donor-but-says-i-dont-want-his-money/2015/12/15/6759fc90-a354-11e5-b53d-972e2751f433_story.html

Donald Trump to Meet G.O.P. Megadonor Sheldon Adelson Before Debate
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/12/15/donald-trump-to-meet-gop-megadonor-sheldon-adelson-before-debate/

Trump to Adelson: 'No one will be a bigger friend to Israel than me!'
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-to-adelson-no-one-will-be-a-bigger-friend-to-israel-than-me/article/2575757

Donald Trump is said to have reached out to the Megadonor Sheldon Adelson
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/04/donald-trump-is-said-to-have-reached-out-to-the-megadonor-sheldon-adelson/

After talking Israel with Trump, Adelson calls GOP Front-Runner 'Charming'
jta.org/2015/12/18/news-opinion/united-states/after-talking-israel-with-trump-adelson-calls-gop-front-runner-charming

Republican Donor Adelson says met 'Charming' Candidate Trump, discussed Israel
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-adelson-trump-idUSKBN0U10TA20151218

Trump sought Support from Major Pro-Israel Givers Sheldon Adelson, Paul Singer
jta.org/2015/11/05/news-opinion/politics/trump-sought-support-from-major-pro-israel-givers-sheldon-adelson-paul-singeron Adelson Endorsing Donald Trump? Republican Megadonor may sit out some Primaries to see how Trump Performs
ibtimes.com/sheldon-adelson-endorsing-donald-trump-republican-megadonor-may-sit-out-some-2232509

Sure

Cuck

Message to the GOP: Trump supports Amnesty
aei.org/publication/message-to-the-gop-trump-supports-amnesty/

Donald Trump's Deportation Plan: Touchback Amnesty
patriotretort.com/donald-trumps-deportation-plan-touchback-amnesty/

Trump supports Undocumented US Illegal Immigrant Amnesty
workpermit.com/news/2016-02-16/trump-supports-undocumented-us-illegal-immigrant-amnesty

Eric Trump: My Dad's Immigration Plan includes Amnesty after Deportation
redstate.com/diary/southernconstitutionalist/2015/12/06/eric-trump-my-dads-immigration-plan-includes-amnesty-after-deportation/

Trump's Amnesty Plan is Liked by Many Except his Supporters who don't Know What it Means
soshable.com/trumps-amnesty-plan-is-supported-by-many-except-his-supporters-who-dont-know-what-it-means/

Trump's Illegal Immigration Plan: Give them Legal Status
edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/29/cg.01.html
edition.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/donald-trump-immigration-plan-healthcare-flip-flop/index.html

"One, we have a law, right? You're supposed to come in legally. I would get people out and I would have an expedited way of getting them back into the country, so they can be legal. Let them be legal."

"We have to bring great people into this country. OK? And I want to bring – I love the idea of immigration, but it's got to be legal immigration. Now, a lot of these people are helping us, whether it's the grapes or whether it's jobs. And sometimes it's jobs. In all fairness, I love our country, but sometimes it's jobs that a citizen of the United States doesn't even want to do. There are jobs that a lot of people don't want to do. I want to move them out. I want to move them back in and let them be legal. But they have to be in here legally."

The Trump faggots moderators?

Nah, you kikes are specifically telling white nationalists that Trump isn't a Nazi but that he's a ZOG puppet. You're doing it now.

lelelel I see you're not quite up on the Holla Forums vernacular, jewboy

Trump is the most blatant Jewish Zionist puppet to run for US president in many decades.

We know.

When will Holla Forums take the final redpill and realize there is no "Jewish "conspiracy?"

You must seriously be retarded if you think he'll actually do that.