Does it bother you that cartoon voice actresses are sluts?

Does it bother you that cartoon voice actresses are sluts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tarastrong/status/735302994019778561
archive.is/lAJE0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, but that's because I assume everyone working in the entertainment industry is a slut.

I don't watch cartoons for the people behind them, I watch them because I have nothing better to do.

What did Tara strong tweet?

No, because it makes masturbating easier.

It's their business; who gives a fuck?

Tara Strong is a fucking pervert.
IIRC she posted pone34 in twitter.

She's just playin'

Oh I'm bothered alright

twitter.com/tarastrong/status/735302994019778561

All women are sluts.

The supreme gentleman isn't completely wrong here. I mean it's the basic nature of women to fuck anything in sight, tis just biology. To get mad at a woman who is a slut is to be mad at nature.

Then again nature is bitch and a whore and she hasn't returned any of my calls so fuck that bitch slut!

Why do you have to be this way, Holla Forums?

If you've got it, flaunt it.

I'd hit it, but not without some sort of all-body condom. I can't imagine how many moderately attractive autists she's fucked then devoured at the conventions over the years.

That was cringey as fuck.

Place your bets.

Well, I guess this is an appropriate time to post this.

well, this is probably more me guessing, but I think I might've seen her topless before

look up the 3d-glasses tutorial from the Drawn Together movie & I'm fairly certain it's her. it doesn't sound out of character for her, at least

Plastic, and the auroma of violent tortured gentiles at an altar to the flavour of the month nigh dead god of sacrifice and blood.

Can and will do everything in the book, due to being jewish, but she will suck your soul out or curse you.

What kinda faggot doesn't like sluts?

fuck off with this antisemitic crap

No NO NO.
FUCKING STORMFAGS FIGHTS HAVE ALREADY RUINED THREE THREADS I'VE BEEN IN.
JUST FAP AT HER TITS OR GO AWAY.

fuck off with this anti/pol/ crap

When we use term slut we usually use it in a very general sense. I believe the term has certain degrees when applied to people. E.g. doing promiscuous gestures, saying promiscuous things, wearing revealing clothing, or actually doing sexual acts.

tl;dr There are different types of sluts but, if it's the type of slut that sucks dick by the dozens then their value depreciates.

Gosh user, how many years did you hold on to this before an opportunity to post it finally came up?

Sexman vs Sexinator is better.

Future news, a plenty of sick fucks kidnaps Tara Strong and do that shit to her.

Well considering that I saw this on youtube back in the 2000's, found it again in a webm format years later, lurked various boards on Holla Forums for several months until actually posting for the first time. Also taking in the factor that most posters are 30+ if anons are to be believed and I'm only 19 and can't be considered a veteran by any means. I would say about 3 months.

TL;DR 3 months

Should we send this to SJW's to show them a real succesful empowered woman?
Accept her like one of us?
Call the police?

These two.

They added boobs but couldn't be bothered to smooth out the crow's feet?

Yeah, blame the horsefuckers

It's not like we are going to have children with her.

We fuck her then she gets the oven.

no I want to fuck them both

learn to code

it's fun learning how to make your life easier

Ashkenazim are genetically goyish, for the most part.

This. The good kind of "slutty" women are fun to be around because they usually have a good sense of humor.

She's also canadian

JIDF plz, back to the oven.

But what if she did this voice?

Not at all!

Holla Forums is supporting the good goy with the Jews' approval.

more VAs should be sluts and schlick to rule 34

No, it shows she has a sense of humor and isn't a stuck up hypocrite like so many in the industry.

I concur. I've always had thing for E.G. Daily.

good looking VAs you say?

archive.is/lAJE0

They're fake, you know

No, it doesn't bother me in the least.

Isn't she married?

Oh lord, I remember that "strike" it only lasted for about what 30 minutes?

Wow, 2nd pic from that angle you can actually Tell she's jewish, what with the sunken eyes and the almost Hilary clinton tier loook and all.

Also, 1st pic kid is already doing the hand rubbing at such a young age.

HE WAS LIVING THE DREAM
SHE WOULD'VE DONE A WHOLE BIT IF HE KEPT HER GOING

No, because I'm not an emotionally fragile autist.

Probably. So am I. We're talking about what ifs, here.

Ye cats, she looks like Danarys Targarian at age 80.

I doubt Tara was actually involved in it. It was just some whiny vidya VAs complaining that their pay was befitting of literally the least important people on the production team. I imagine it was floating around twitter and she absentmindedly commented on it without knowing much of the details then forgot about it.

Yeah, basically the conclusion was everyone participating in it was a faggot and that it would basically fuck up vidya voice acting.

I don't remember her exact comments since it was a while back but she seemed to understand what she was getting herself into. So as a result I made pretty sure to put her on the dropped list with Wesley and Snake.

I would like to hear the voice in bed. The real question is which one? I can't choose!

Not as prolific and Tara, but she has more voice credits than you may expect.

I've always wanted to inject my hot seed deep into her womb.

She's like a legitimate Hollywood talent

Salutations, Anti-Trump Webmanon.
Not even waiting for a proper shitstorm anymore, are we?

Sorry user, but the red pill is a suppository. There is no going back now.

Hoo boy…

*Zip*

That polka dot bra and panties…I was expecting her to rub peanut butter all over herself when I saw the spoon.

If I only had sex once in my life and it was with Tara Strong, I would be satisfied for the rest of my life. She can be a slut all she wants, I love it.

You'll ask for twilight sparkle or Raven. She willing ice young timmy turner instead

I don't care about what goes in their mouths, only what comes out.

This.

"Actor" used to be a synonymous of "prostitute" after all both the entertainment industry and human trafficking cartels are ran by kikes.

Enjoy your mental AIDS.

She's a Jew. Kikes reproduce by cuckoldry. That's why judaism is matrilineal.